The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They finished up their shower with Dante washing Lily's hair, which she decided was a wonderful experience that she would want whenever they showered together! She in turn washed and scrubbed every inch of his body clean, which Dante loved as well, making him feel so relaxed and loose.

They quickly dried off and got dressed, deciding to drive into town for breakfast since they were making a day of it. Dante had dug out one of his nicer shirts, a long-sleeved steel gray button-up shirt that he rolled up the sleeves of and left untucked, as he paired it with a nice pair of dark jeans. He tied up his long black hair in a neat ponytail, containing it within the wolf's-head platinum holder Odin had given him, and put on his boots.

Lily had picked out a beautiful green cotton dress with a sweetheart neckline covering her breasts but not much of her cleavage, and black wedge sandals to give her a bit more height. She blew out her hair so it hung down to her mid-back in gentle waves, and applied a light layer of makeup before they called themselves ready and jumped into the Chevelle to head into town, holding hands and listening to music along the way.

***

12