The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bit her bottom lip and looked oh so very sexy.

Dante's pants tightened in moments, and his breathing sped up at her words and implications, "Goddess are you sexy; you're killing me, baby!"

Lily sauntered past him, exaggerating the sway of her hips and reached up with a graceful finger as she passed to close his jaw, which was hanging open. "You're gonna catch a fly stud, now let's cook ourselves some dinner."

As it turned out Lily didn't have a grill, so they had to use a griddle pan as Dante made a mental note to buy a grill when the renovations were complete. They toasted some leftover slices of the garlic bread in butter in a separate pan, and Dante made a spicy aioli sauce for the burgers.

Dinner was a smashing success with their take on a buffalo burger with a twist. Dante had decided to have a beer with his dinner and Lily joined him, as they each had a bottle of Lefthand Sawtooth ale.

Afterwards they put dinner and dishes away and Dante poured himself a bourbon neat and grabbed his guitar. He sat on the couch while Lily sat next to him, excited to hear him sing and play for her.

He looked at Lily, "This is one I've always really liked even though it has nothing to do with us. He started to play, and the opening chords to Kenny Chesney's 'Come Over' emerged from the guitar.

I turned the TV off to turn it on again

Staring at the blades of the fan as it spins around

Counting every crack, the clock is wide awake

Talking to myself, anything to make a sound

I told you I wouldn't call, I told you I wouldn't care

But baby climbing the walls gets me nowhere

I don't think that I can take this bed getting any colder

Come over, come over, come over, come over, come over

You can say we're done the way you always do

It's easier to lie to me than to yourself

Forget about your friends, you know they're going to say we're bad for each other

But we ain't good for anyone else

I told you I wouldn't call, I told you I wouldn't care

But baby climbing the walls gets me nowhere

I don't think that I can take this bed getting any colder

Come over, come over, come over, come over, come over

We don't have to miss each other, come over

We don't have to fix each other, come over

We don't have to say forever, come over

You don't have to stay forever, come over

I told you I wouldn't call, I told you I wouldn't care

But baby climbing the walls gets me nowhere

I don't think that I can take this bed getting any colder

Come over, come over, come over, come over, come over

Come over, come over, come over, come over, come over

Come over, come over, come over, come over, come over

When he finished up Lily was more than a little lovestruck. Dante smirked to himself wryly, apparently his mate being serenaded with love songs just for her made a bit of an impact, and made her feel pretty special and loved, not to mention a bit turned on.

Lily said a little breathlessly, "Luna, do I love hearing you sing, and you play so well! I could listen to you all night baby, would you sing some more to me?"

Dante kissed her deeply, then nuzzled her neck and scented her heady mix of honey and cinnamon, feeling her happiness and love pouring through the bond. He went back to his guitar and said, "This one is all about you baby, and it comes from my soul." He started strumming John Legend's 'All of Me' before his deep rich voice crooned out like silk.

What would I do without your smart mouth

Drawing me in, and you kicking me out

Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down

What's going on in that beautiful mind

I'm on your magical mystery ride

And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

My head's under water

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Loves your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all, all of me

And you give me all, all of you

How many times do I have to tell you

Even when you're crying you're beautiful too

The world is beating you down, I'm around through every move

You're my downfall, you're my muse

My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues

I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

My head's under water

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Loves your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all, all of you

Give me all of you

Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts

Risking it all, though it's hard

'Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Loves your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose I'm winning

'Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you

I give you all, all of me

And you give me all, all of you

By the time Dante strummed the final chord, a huge smile had appeared on Lily's face as tears streamed down her cheeks and her eyes shone with love. Without saying anything at all, she took his guitar from him and set it off to the side before she stood in front of him and sensually stripped down to nothing. She arched an eyebrow at Dante, staring accusingly at his clothing but he had been frozen, staring at Lily's goddess-like body, so she decided in the face of such adulation to forgive him for his inactivity. A blush developed across her skin, warmed by the worship and the firelight.

At long last Dante realized she was waiting on him, so he stripped in record time.

She pushed him back down on the couch and climbed up to stand on the cushions on either side of Dante's legs. Lily carefully rested her knees against the back of the couch and steadied herself with her hands on Dante's shoulders. The result of all these preparations was that her glistening sex was now right in his face and he could feel her heat and could smell her rich musky scent, driving him crazy! He reached up and grabbed hold of Lily's perfect ass as her hands now reached into his hair so she could pull his face into her crotch.

When she felt his lips and tongue making contact with her hot center, she let out a loud gasp and began to whimper in serious need. She began to roll and grind her hips and sex against his face and jaw as her moans grew in volume.

Lily's thick rich juices had long since begun running down her ass and thighs, and Dante's fingers became slick with them. He started running his fingers along her star, teasing her and making her squirm. He swirled his forefinger around her pucker and shallowly dipped it in, causing Lily to pause and whimper loudly, looking a bit confused and lost, but not asking him to stop. Dante redirected her by gently but firmly biting on her clit and sucking on it. Lily squealed loudly and started vigorously moving her slick lips against his mouth, her ass pushing back against his hands and his questing fingers, then forward again against his mouth, and back and forth, driving closer to the edge with each motion.

When Dante could tell she was just about to fall over the edge, he became truly evil and started strumming his tongue over the top of her clit and pushing his finger all the way into her ass at the same time.

Lily exploded! She shrieked at the top of her lungs as her asshole clenched down around his finger as her pussy sprayed sweet warm nectar down his throat, covering his jaw and neck. Her back arched hard and she shook wildly in his grasp. Dante had to hold on tightly to keep Lily from toppling over as she continued to utter incomprehensible noises and shook for nearly a minute.

She was still trembling softly as he helped her down to sit in his lap, still straddling him, her cheek resting against his chest. Her dripping wet sex was resting against him, the length of his member splitting her lips as she trapped it between her steamy heat and his body. She leaned up and started kissing him deeply and with abandon as she rubbed her slick inner lips up and down his shaft, driving Dante wild, since he had never felt such an intimate caress before and was in heaven.

After kissing him and teasing him for a while longer, she slowly climbed off the couch, stood up and turned around. She stepped back between Dante's outstretched legs and reached between her legs to grasp his shaft. She bent over and fit him into herself, then sat down, impaling herself on him with a lusty moan. She leaned back against his chest and laid her head against him, reaching behind her to wrap a hand around Dante's neck. She started lifting herself up and down, rolling her hips and swaying them side to side, moving all around, working his hot rod deep inside of herself, pushing and rubbing everywhere, using his cock to stir herself up inside. Lily was whimpering and moaning and making noises continuously as Dante groaned and without words, voiced his approval to her.

Dante reached between her legs and started rubbing her clit and hood in small circles, spurring Lily into a sprint to her climax before she again shook and trembled and screamed out "Dante!!" as she crashed into her orgasm.

Dante kept driving into her from below and had snaked his hand up to her breast and was twisting and plucking her nipple. Lily was about to roll into yet another orgasm as she called out to her mate, "I-I-I'm about to cum again baby, cum with me please! Let me feel you fill me up!"

Dante growled loudly, sending shockwaves running through Lily as... Yes!... they both came at the same time! He painted her pussy with his seed while Lily gasped and shuddered, with her eyes fluttering with the pleasure of her climax and the sensation of his filling her.

They lay there on their sides now, spooning, still joined though he was now soft, breathing deeply for a while, just treasuring the closeness and love of one another. Lily remarked barely audibly, "every time."

"What was that sweetheart?" Dante asked quietly.

Lily murmured a bit more loudly so he could hear, "Every time, it just keeps getting better and better. And each time seems like it can't ever be any better than it just was. Where on earth did you learn to make love like that?"

Dante chuckled, "While I was never interested in any woman or felt a desire for anyone before I met you, I wasn't asexual or uninterested in sex. I knew that when I did finally find someone I wanted to make love to, I wanted to give her the most pleasure I possibly could, and to be the very best I could be. So like I do with all things that interest me, I studied and read and explored a lot, as much as I could. That's all."

Lily smiled widely, "Well, I certainly appreciate your research efforts and am far past impressed. You fuck like a god, baby! I will never be able to get enough of you, by Luna do I love you and what you do to me! I'll say it again: I will never deny you anything, anywhere, at any time, my love."

Dante kissed the top of her head, then raised his to whisper in her ear, "You do the same things to me, Lily. I'm putty in your hands and you are the sexiest, most beautiful and amazing woman I have ever known and could possibly imagine. You're my goddess come to life, Lily Silvrash."

Hearing Dante call Lily her new name for the first time like that she shivered, "Say it again. Name me again." Dante smiled indulgently at her and whispered again, "I love you, Lily Silvrash."

She sighed happily, "I love hearing you say that and I love my new last name. It came from you and I love you more than anything! Thank you for being my mate, Dante." Lily could feel the outpouring of love and pride and protectiveness surging out of Dante for her.

"I love you too Lily, thank you for being my mate and for saving me. Not just from the truck explosion, but from who I was before I met my goddess, my Lilly Silvrash."

They soon wound up in bed after taking a quick shower, since they were both dead tired. Lily snuggled in on top of and across Dante's left side, taking her normal place as Dante wrapped his arms around her and bade her goodnight, barely getting the words out before they each nodded off.

***

12