The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 21

Story Info
Dante's firearm training for Lily and a new truck for Lily.
4.5k words
4.66
9.1k
10

Part 22 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A huge thank you to my editor Tex Beethoven for another amazing job and collaboration, thank you Tex you rock!!!

Book 1

Chapter 21

The rest of the week passed quickly for Dante and Lily. They each were making fast progress in their training. Both Lily and Dante were falling into their responsibilities and duties well and becoming comfortable with them. Lily was making huge strides in her hand-to-hand combat and would be a force to be reckoned with sooner rather than later. She was making slower progress on her weapons mastery, but that was solely due to the fact she was already an expert with her dual daggers; she was simply working on adding fine touches to mastering her weapons and making everything automatic and second nature. Through all her training and effort she was becoming faster, stronger, wiser and more lethal.

Dante was seeing huge improvements with his progress with his katana, and within the next few weeks would start adding in the second one. By the time his personal blades, fighting blades not training ones, would arrive in a little over 5 weeks, he would be ready for them and start to perfect them as extensions of his own body and his own senses, just like his Spartans were to him already.

Ever since his immersion into martial arts training as a child, Dante had felt a strong affinity for all things Japanese, especially when it came to face-to-face fighting techniques. Thanks to centuries of the Samurais honing the design of the katana, in addition to their perfecting the techniques for wielding such a formidable instrument of death, he had always considered it the ultimate weapon, or at least for anything not involving gunpowder. So when Ben offered to train him in weaponry, he considered the katana the only viable choice. Anything else would be second-rate, at least for him.

As for his training with his wolf, his Alpha blood was shining through as he picked everything up at an amazing rate. He was improving with each hour of training, rapidly becoming a force to be reckoned with. Even given that he had first met his wolf in his early adulthood instead of at puberty like everyone else, within a few weeks he would become impressive, and within a few months Ben and everyone else believed he would become unstoppable.

Friday at midday Lily's firearms and ammunition arrived. Later that afternoon when they were both free for a short period, Dante revealed to Lily what he had ordered for her. He opened the pistol case and displayed her first handgun.

"Baby, this is your new gun. You will soon become an expert in its use, and once you are, it will become your constant companion. It's a Kimber Master Carry Custom in .45ACP caliber, just like you wanted. I had it customized with a silver crescent moon and a tiger lily engraved on each side of the slide, and a rosewood grip to make it your very own. I'll train you and drill you until it becomes an extension of your body and senses, so you can protect yourself and hold your own with the very best."

Lily gasped when she saw the beautiful pistol. She picked it up and felt its weight and balance, and immediately felt an affinity with it. She already loved it and looked forward to mastering it.

Dante continued, "I also got you three different holsters for different situations. An open holster on your hip is traditional and useful in almost all situations. I also got you a concealed carry holster that fits inside your pants at your waistline to carry when you don't want others to know about it, and lastly a cross draw behind the back one, similar to the two I wear. I also got you plenty of ammunition and extra magazines, and included a few extended magazines for extra capacity. Finally, I had it tooled to accept a suppressor, and ordered you one of those as well, for stealth operations."

Lily was thrilled and very excited as she set down her new Custom Carry and threw her hands around his neck and kissed him hard, making him groan before she spoke. "I love it, Dante! It's beautiful and I love how you're always thinking of me and my safety and taking care of me! You spoil me, and while it's not needed, I do love you for it, baby!"

Dante smiled at her and gave her another kiss, "You're the most important thing in the world to me Lily, I will always protect you and take care of you. I want only the best for my love, and I know we'll make an amazing warrior out of you, even while I make sure you're safe and protect you as completely as you'll allow."

Dante put away the pistol and next brought out a large hard case that took up a large majority of the table he set it upon. He opened the case to reveal a Barrett MRAD rifle. It was entirely black and extremely impressive. Dante explained, "This is what you'll learn to be a sniper with. It's a Barrett MRAD sniper rifle, and one of the top rifles for this purpose in use today. It fires the .338 Lapua Magnum round, has an effective range of over 2,000 meters and the power to take down anything you can see in your scope. I bought you two scopes to use with it, as well as a couple of spotting scopes so I can help train you. It has a Leupold Mark 8 optical scope which is the top of the line, and a thermal scope for use in low light and night conditions. I think you'll fall in love with this beast once you fire it and begin using it."

Lily once again kissed him hard, and thanked him for being the most amazing mate.

Soon it was late afternoon and since it was Friday, Dante and Lily packed up and got ready to head out to the Cabin for the weekend. Odin and Victoria released them for the weekend a few hours early, and once the Chevelle was loaded up, including Lily's new toys, they headed out of the compound and sped towards their Cabin.

***

They arrived at the Cabin just as sunset was upon them. They unloaded the Chevelle and headed inside. They would need to stock the fridge when they went into town tomorrow to buy Lily a new vehicle, but they were able to put together a simple but tasty Chicken Alfredo and some oven-baked dinner rolls. They opened a chilled bottle of white they'd kept in the fridge and sat down to a nice meal. After dinner they cleaned up the kitchen and dishes as they flirted and relaxed together. They wound up on the couch in the living room in what had become one of their favorite spots to relax together. Dante had built them a nice fire, and they talked and drank the rest of the bottle of wine.

During their leisurely conversation Lily had also been gently seducing Dante, touching, kissing, occasionally removing yet another article of clothing from one or the other of them, and eventually they were entirely nude, with her on her knees in front of him, administering a slow and wet blowjob that had Dante groaning and fisting his hands in her hair.

Once Dante filled her mouth with his seed, she leaned her head back and opened her mouth, teasing him by showing that she had saved it all, before swallowing it down and licking her lips. She leaned back down and gently suckled on his cock, keeping him hard for her.

When Lily was ready, she climbed into his lap facing him and took hold of his steel-hard cock as she sank down onto him, filling herself to the brim. She moaned loudly and shivered in his arms as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pressed her breasts into his face and ran her fingers through his hair as she rose and fell in his lap, rolling her hips and grinding her clit against his pubic bone. She leaned back and they made love slowly in the firelight, staring into each other's eyes the whole time, communicating only with looks and touches, plus the ever-present bond through which they passed their emotions back and forth as they both climbed higher and higher, united as one in their bodies and in their passion. They were in no hurry to finish their journey as they moved together endlessly, sharing their sensations and emotions and thoughts.

Almost an hour later, Lily forced herself down hard upon his cock and arched her back as she felt Dante swell inside her and paint her cervix and pussy walls with his cum. She gasped and her eyes fluttered as she felt his seed splashing inside her sheath before moaning loud and long, and trembling in his arms as her own powerful and drawn out orgasm seized her in its grip.

After a couple minutes of her quivering in his arms as she gasped and moaned upon him, she finally slumped against his chest, kissing his pecs and shoulders as she floated back to earth.

"I love you," Lily whispered to him as she held her soulmate close, eyes shut, resting a cheek against his chest, loving the feeling of his skin against hers.

Dante squeezed her to him and kissed the top of her head softly and whispered back, "I love you too, my goddess."

They remained like that for a while, cuddling in the firelight, before Lily started to fall asleep on his chest. He picked her up and carried her to bed before slipping in beside her. Even half asleep, barely conscious, she snuggled into her accustomed place at his left side and draped herself across him, with her hair fanning out on his chest and neck the way they both loved. They fell asleep dreaming of each other, and each holding the other close.

***

It was their weekend, so Dante and Lily slept in and awakened later than usual, still snuggled together. They got up and made coffee, before sitting together on the front porch, welcoming the day and gazing out into the peaceful and serene forest in companionable silence for a while.

When their coffees were almost finished, Lily broke the silence. "We should probably get cleaned up and head into town. We need to buy a new vehicle today, as well as stock up on food for this weekend and the next. After that, we'll be staying at the suite for the next four weeks or longer. We also need to spend some time this weekend packing things up to store at the compound while the construction on the Cabin progresses."

Dante nodded in agreement and they went inside and headed for the shower. They climbed in and washed each other, before Lily turned around, facing away from him for her favorite hair treatment.

Dante was running his soapy fingers through her hair and she was making her sexy and cute little noises communicating 'I so love being pampered like this', as he massaged her scalp.

Feeling the need for his mate, he bent down and unexpectedly but slowly slid his cock deep inside his Lily, making her gasp. He pushed her up against the tiled wall, mashing her breasts against it, as he started pumping his cock in and out of her even while he continued to wash and massage his beloved's hair and scalp.

Lily was in heaven and resting her hands against the wall, pushing her ass back against her mate, meeting his thrusts. Fully aroused by now, they quickly built in power and speed until Dante was slamming into her, lifting her feet completely off the tiled floor of the shower as Lily bucked and screamed in her orgasm. When Dante could take no more, he slammed his cock all the way to the bottom of Lily's sex, pushing at her womb and unloading himself inside of her as Lily climaxed again, beating her fists against the wall and screaming out his name as she hung in midair, impaled as deep as she could be upon her mate's throbbing erection.

Dante lowered her back down to her feet, then pulled her back into the spraying hot water to rinse her head and warm her back up.

When Lily regained enough control of herself to speak again she told Dante, "That was new, and so intense! Between your hands in my hair making me melt, and your steel-hard cock impaling me and lifting me off the floor I nearly passed out, I was coming so hard and so often! I love what you do to me and I can't ever get enough. Feel free to keep doing that as often as you want this weekend: I have an unlimited capacity for your sweet loving, my love."

Dante smiled, fully intending to capitalize on her offer.

Soon afterwards they exited the shower, dried off and got dressed. Lily was in tight jeans with tan boots up to her knees that laced up and were very stylish, pairing that with a white button-up blouse that she rolled the sleeves up on, and left a hint of cleavage showing. She tastefully applied a light layer of makeup and left her hair down in long, loose blood-red waves that framed her face beautifully. Dante had picked out a pair of tighter dark wash jeans with his military boots and tight silver undershirt, topped off with a black long-sleeved dress shirt left open and unbuttoned with the cuffs rolled back on his forearms. He enlisted Lily's help in taming his hair into a long tight braid, and they left the Cabin and headed into Whitefish.

When they arrived in town an hour later, they decided to stop again at the Swift Creek Cafe for breakfast, before going car shopping. Lily selected a delicious order of French Toast with a side of bacon, while Dante had one of his favorites again, a thick slab of chicken fried steak smothered in thick country gravy, with a side of flapjacks.

Breakfast was great, and they soon paid their tab, left a generous tip and headed back to the Chevelle. They made their way to Don K's Chevy dealership and started looking through the lot, trying to decide what to get. After a while and talking about their needs for a vehicle together, they decided on getting Lily another truck. Given how harsh the winters got up here and how much snow they'd likely be dealing with, not to mention living basically in the wilderness at both the Cabin and compound, that choice made the most sense. It would also do well for hauling anything they needed, including things to store in the compound until the Cabin was finished, and eventually things needed for Dante's security company as well.

After looking at all the different options and vehicles available, Lily selected a Silverado 2500HD in metallic gray. It had a full-size crew cab so that eventually they could get a car seat safely in the back, and had the long bed with four wheel drive including an automatic locking rear differential, and a 6.6L turbo Diesel engine that would be plenty powerful enough for any conditions. Due to the extreme cold where they lived, it had a block heater, oil heater and fuel heater so it would always start in the winter, regardless of conditions. She picked out one with the High Country trim package for some bling on the wheels and luxury inside the cab.

A few hours and a quick call to Lily's insurance agent later, Lily drove off the lot with her new truck while Dante followed her to the grocery store in the Chevelle. They spent an hour doing their grocery shopping for the two weekends, for things that would keep in the fridge as well as in the freezer, and picked up a few more bottles of wine. They loaded everything in the bed of the truck and drove their two vehicles back to the Cabin.

An hour later they pulled up, unloaded the groceries and put all the food away.

It was midafternoon, and Dante felt this was the perfect time to get Lily started on her firearms training. They dug out her guns and ammunition, and hiked a little way into the woods with some targets and ear and eye protection.

Dante had Lily begin with the .45 and taught her how to grip it and brace her body, how to aim either with the sights or the built-in laser, and had her start firing. An hour later her lycan stamina was showing because she was still fresh, and she was already doing quite well. He knew that before too long she would be quite adept, and it would only be a matter of time before she was an expert.

They put the Kimber away and pulled out the MRAD. The next hour was spent learning and firing the rifle as Lily fell into a shooting trance, getting used to her new weapon. Once again Lily picked it up quickly and was doing well out to 200 yards. Over the next several weeks and months she would become a deadly and powerful asset in any type of conflict. He was extremely proud of her and told her so.

They packed up and headed back to the Cabin, where they laid out the guns on the kitchen table and Dante taught her how to break down and clean and service each gun. He explained that after each and every shooting, this must be done to keep her firearms reliable and in top working condition.

The evening was upon them, and they decided to start dinner and spend the rest of the evening relaxing. They had picked up several fresh trout at the grocery store and after cleaning and filleting them, were going to pan fry them in a butter and garlic and herb sauce, add fresh steamed vegetables, and serve the meal with focaccia bread and white wine. They decided to picnic inside, and ate in front of the fire, sitting on the floor and feeding each other bites here and there as they enjoyed the quiet and romantic ambience. They took their time eating, and simply snuggled and talked together, loving this simple time and basking in their love for one another.

They eventually cleaned up dinner and retired to the bedroom, where Dante made slow passionate love to Lily several times before they finally were exhausted and fell asleep together, once again with Lily cuddling in her traditional spot on his chest.

The next day was a working day for them. They spent two hours in the morning with Lily shooting, as Dante again watched and gave her pointers. After that, they spent the rest of the day packing up the Cabin, getting everything ready for construction to begin the next morning. Since Rose was working on their suite with her team this weekend, they were spending another night at the Cabin before waking up early to head back to the compound and be out of the way before the construction crews showed up later that morning. These changes in routine were slightly inconvenient, but necessary to provide two teams of workers with the maximum time in both locations.

They got most of the Cabin packed up and loaded in the back of the truck, leaving only the kitchen and bedroom intact, since they would need those for the next weekend, which would be their last for a while until the Cabin construction was completed. They wrapped up and took a shower, since they'd gotten a bit dirty and sweaty between being out shooting, as well as packing up and moving boxes around.

After a quick shower where they each copped a few feels, they decided to start dinner and get some food in them. Tonight, they had decided on a nice Turkey Scaloppini with some homemade garlic bread and a garden salad. The thin slices of turkey were cooked perfectly, and Lily and Dante both dug into the delicious food with vigor, complimenting each other on yet another fine meal. For their last night of the weekend they wound up together on the couch, but this time Dante had stepped into the bedroom and grabbed his acoustic guitar to play and sing for Lily.

Lily's smile lit up her face as she saw her mate come around the corner holding his guitar, wondering what lovely songs he would serenade her with tonight. Dante sat down as Lily snuggled into him to listen. He strummed on the guitar a little, making sure it was in tune before describing what he was about to sing.

"I thought of this song when I was in bed with you this morning, feeling like the luckiest guy in the world; I hope you like it." Dante strummed the guitar as he began to sing 'Heaven' by Kane Brown.

... This is perfect

Come kiss me one more time

I couldn't dream this up

Even if I tried

You and me in this moment

Feels like magic only

I'm right where I wanna be...

... I swear you're an angel

Sent to this world

What did I do right to deserve you, girl?

I could stay here forever

I'd be fine if we never had to even leave this room...

12