The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily had small tracks of tears on her cheeks as she watched and heard her love pouring his heart out to her through such musical beauty, wondering how she could be so blessed by Luna to have Dante in her life as her mate. After he played the final chord, she leaned in and kissed him. She did it softly but held it for a long time. When she broke the kiss, she looked deep into his eyes, which were heavy with emotion, and whispered softly and simply, "I love you."

Dante smiled gratefully and sent his love and devotion for her through the bond, flooding her with his feelings. He decided on the next song, but he decided to give it his own slant. He slowed it down and used his deep, rich voice to make it slower and sexier for her. He started playing Sam Hunt's 'Body Like A Back Road', making love to Lily with his voice.

Lily had been warming up quickly, listening to Dante sing just for her. It was something she treasured, and just another way he spoiled her and showed her just how much he loved her and what she meant to him.

"One more baby, just one more song please?" she begged him softly. He nodded, thought for a moment and started to play Eric Clapton's 'Layla' but changing the lyrics just a bit...

... Lily, you've got me on my knees.

Lily, I'm begging, darling please.

Lily, darling won't you ease my worried mind...

Lily had always loved Eric Clapton and was very familiar with the song. When she heard the name change she smiled even more widely, loving Dante's delivery of it, deeper and richer with the timbre of his voice.

Lily picked up his guitar and set it off to the side before pulling his shirt over his head and pulling off her own shirt, showing him she'd gone braless after their shower. She kissed her way up, beginning with his hard abs, trailing her lips up his stomach and across his chest before licking and gently sucking on his nipples.

Dante's breathing started coming in pants from the sensations Lily was giving him.

She lightly pressed her breasts to his chest and slowly dragged her pebble-hard nipples along his skin, leaving trails of goosebumps in their wake, and making him shiver at the contact. Lily started kissing his jaw and lips, nibbling on them as her fingers reached blindly down and working by feel but touching him far more than necessary, started working on his pants.

One of Dante's hands was fisted in her hair while the other was trailing up and down her back, making frequent excursions into the back of her pants to squeeze her glorious ass. They were both losing themselves in each other as Lily snaked her hand down his unfastened pants, grasping his cock and gliding her hand up and down his length slowly, building the fire in them both.

After a while Dante stood up, taking Lily with him and placing her on her feet so he could remove her pants, as well as the tiny pink thong she was wearing; it had gotten rather dark at the crotch. He dropped his own pants the rest of the way down his legs and stepped out of them. He placed Lily kneeling on the couch facing away from him as she grabbed the top of the couch.

He knelt behind her, running the length of his cock through her slick folds, harvesting her love all along his member. He then positioned himself at her entrance before sinking his long cock entirely to its base, in one long thrust. Dante folded himself around Lily, covering the back of her with his body, top to bottom, as Lily turned her head sideways, breathing heavily and moaning out to him as he drew his hips back and forth, sawing himself inside her. His lips played along her neck and cheek and collarbone, trailing up to her ear to worry it with his teeth and lips.

Lily trembled in his arms, small orgasms running through her with every stroke, feeling her pussy grasping at his cock every time he withdrew, trying to keep it inside her. They lost track of time as they made love, until they each arrived at the precipice of a huge climax and poised there, waiting for one of them to topple the other over the cliff into oblivion.

Dante thrust back into his mate hard, burying himself into her as he bit down on the scar of her mating bite.

Lily shattered, and screamed out her passion, calling his name to the heavens! "Danteeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!"

Dante growled deep and low in his chest as every muscle in his body went taut and he filled Lily, and filled her some more, until his seed was dripping out of her between her pussy and his pulsing cock, and running down her thighs.

Lily gasped and trembled beneath him, rubbing her backside against him and pushing back to keep his cock inside of her for just a little while longer.

Dante continued to gently kiss and nibble on Lily's skin wherever his mouth could reach, until he finally pulled her down with him to curl in his lap, and nuzzle in contently.

A long while later they arrived in bed before falling asleep, Lily in her normal spot and happy as a clam to be snug in her lover's arms.

***

Please remember to vote and leave comments and feedback on every chapter!

12