The Silver Guardian Bk. 02 Ch. 03

Story Info
A visit to King of Prussia and Dante draws first blood...
13.2k words
4.81
9.9k
21

Part 38 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Learjet landed at Philadelphia International Airport and taxied to a private terminal. They wouldn't need to deal with security there, and could have some privacy. It was also the only way they were ever going to get all their weaponry to travel with them wherever they flew. It was so convenient to own your own air transportation! Try explaining to the TSA why it's imperative for you to carry twin Samurai swords around, for after all don'tcha know, they are in checked luggage, not carry on. And multiple handguns and a sniper's rifle and case after case of extra ammo, etc. "No ma'am, we're not terrorists, because..."

Astrid and Hilde led Dante and Lily out of the gate, with Brynhild and Freydis guarding the rear. They entered a small reception area and were greeted by a small group of men and women, all dressed in fine Italian suits and dresses. There was a very tall and extremely fit, beautiful woman in a tight black dress standing at the front of the group, commanding all the attention. She was about 5'11" tall, clearly very strong and lethal, with black curly hair and sharp, unique blue eyes.

She marched up to Dante and Astrid and held out her hand.

"Alpha Heir Dante Silvrash and Madame Alpha Heir Lily Silvrash, welcome to Philadelphia and the King of Prussia Pack. I am Maria Valentini, Lead Beta and sister to our Alpha Giovanni Valentini. We welcome you to our Pack and to our city, and are here to escort you to the Villa."

Dante stepped forward and shook her hand, followed by Lily before he responded to her.

"Thank you Maria, it's nice to be in your fair city and meet with you. There is one correction to make, however. I am now Alpha King of the Order of Fenrir Pack, and Lily is Madame Alpha Queen of our Pack. A lot has changed very recently and there is no way you could have known before now."

Maria's blue eyes went wide as she showed her shock. "I've never heard of that Pack before..."

Lily smiled, interjecting, "Neither has anyone else for nearly a millennium. Don't worry, we have much to explain and discuss, but we'd prefer to do it once instead of several times. Would we be permitted to travel to your Pack's Villa and explain it to your brother and to you and anyone else he wishes all at once?"

Maria smiled and relaxed a bit, regaining her composure, looking every bit the beautiful Italian temptress that she was.

"Yes of course, and my apologies. You threw me for a loop and I was a bit shocked. Let's head out to our limos and head out. It's a bit of a drive to King of Prussia and the Villa; we required a place large enough and with a bit of land for a lot of the Pack, with the rest of the Pack living here and there all around us."

Everyone headed out of the reception area and ended up seated in the limos heading out of the airport. The drive was pleasant as they talked on the way, including about events and conversations from the Alpha Conclave a few months back. Dante got the sense that Maria was trying to feel them out for something. What, he didn't know, but it was there all the same. Regardless, she was a very friendly and positive conversationalist, and for considering that she hadn't had any prior interaction with Lily and Dante or the O'Connor Pack or even much knowledge about why they had contacted her Pack and asked for this meeting, it went well.

Eventually they pulled up to the massive Villa, which was an estate where Alpha Giovanni, his sister and family, as well as most of his Pack lived. It was a sprawling Tuscan-style Villa that could easily house fifty to seventy-five people; it was basically its own little community. The limos pulled up under a permanent overhang and reception area in front of the main building, and everyone disgorged to find a very large and handsome man in a perfectly tailored silver Italian suit with a good portion of his Pack arrayed behind him. Dante and Lily walked up to him, while Maria went to stand at his side. Giovanni was a very big man, standing 6'7", powerfully built, with dark hair and the same piercing blue eyes as his sister. His mate was a tall olive-skinned woman with rich red hair and classic Italian beauty; she had warm chocolate eyes and stood beside him in a provocatively cut royal purple silk dress with ultra-tall heels, perhaps five or even six inches.

Giovanni addressed Dante and Lily, "Good afternoon and welcome to my home and my Pack. I am Alpha Giovanni Leone Valentini, and this is my beautiful mate and Madame Alpha Sophia Antonia Valentini. We have looked forward to your visit as well as our upcoming discussions."

He paused before adding, "My sister tells me through our bond that you've had a recent change of status and are now Alpha of your own Pack, is that correct?"

Dante nodded his head and responded:

"It's good to meet you and your lovely mate, Alpha Giovanni, thank you for agreeing to meet with us. I am Alpha King Dante Silvrash, the Silver King and Luna's Silver Guardian. My mate is Madame Alpha Queen Lily Silvrash, the Emerald Queen and my Great Love. We are Alpha King and Alpha Queen of the Order of Fenrir, also known as the lost Royal Bloodline and Pack. These four ladies are our personal guard and members of our Pack, our Hellhounds; Astrid, Brynhild, Hilde and Freydis."

Giovanni's eyes narrowed at Dante's proclamation, noting something in his mind. He extended his hand as did his mate Sophia, and shook Dante and Lily's hands. He stepped back and responded to Dante.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both, and congratulations on both of your recent ascensions. There is much for us to discuss; let's retire to a more comfortable setting and begin. I will lead you to my office where we can relax."

With that, their luggage was taken to a different area of the Villa while Dante and Lily and the Hellhounds followed Giovanni, Sophia and Maria, as well as several other King of Prussia wolves to his office.

They walked into the large room to see it done up elegantly in dark woods and rich reds and creams, with several sofas set up around a large low table. Everyone sat, while several people scurried around offering everyone drinks of wine, whiskey, soda, tea and water, before departing. Alpha Giovanni was sipping on a tumbler of scotch while his mate sat next to him, drinking a rich red wine.

"My family can trace its roots back to one of the original twenty Pack members of the First Pack. Down through time we have stayed true to this heritage and followed the old ways, remembering both who we are now and who we once were. Since the beginning, my family always stood beside the bloodline of the First Champion and his Great Love. We had been consistent supporters and warriors with the Royal Bloodline up until the very end, when our own brothers and sisters from rival Packs fractured our race by murdering our leaders and their own family. Therefore if what you claim is true, then our Packs have a long history together and should remain allies to this day. We remember the ancient Prophesy foretelling that the Silver Guardian is to be marked by Luna. Can you back up your words and prove this claim with certainty? Can you prove to us you are King and your mate Queen?"

At that Giovanni, his sister and his mate rose slowly and stood in front of Dante and Lily, respectfully yet challengingly.

Dante also stood. He had been wearing a black and red tailored suit over a silk shirt, and he slowly unbuttoned his jacket and shirt and removed them. Lily stood beside Dante, wearing a sensuous red silk dress with a deep sweetheart neckline adorned by her mating necklace and other jewelry Dante had given her. When Dante had disrobed down to his slacks, everyone could clearly see the seal scorched into his breast that Luna herself had placed there.

Lily said gravely to Giovanni and Sophia and Maria, "I beg you my friends, please remain very calm and don't move a muscle until we return to you; your very lives depend on it."

At that, Dante and Lily turned to face each other and their powers exploded out of them. Dante's eyes, mouth and chest radiated with a brilliant blue-white glow, and Lily's eyes, mouth and hands shone forth with a brilliant emerald green. Dante then slammed his palms together and pulled them apart to reveal a huge crackling bolt of lightning running between them. He fired it directly at Lily who was only a couple of feet away, while she raised her hands, palms together, high above her head before sweeping them away from each other in twin downward arcs, scattering the bolt as a tremendous crack of thunder exploded through the air, causing everyone to jump. Dante was breathing heavily, emitting an eerie mist from all parts of his body, and a blue-white glow emerged from his mouth as Lily stepped close to him and kissed him deeply, pulling him back from the edge. Her hands traced themselves down his cheeks, across his shoulders to his chest, then down his arms as they both returned to normal.

When they were fully back, they turned and looked at Giovanni and his mate and sister to see them and everyone else present, including even the Hellhounds, kneeling and baring their necks in submission. The power and spectacle radiating off the Royal Couple was too much for everyone to endure, and forced their submission even though they weren't intending it.

Dante and Lily spoke in unison together, "We accept your submission. Rise and be at peace."

Everyone was a bit shaken, as nothing of the sort had ever been done on this earth in many hundreds of years. Giovanni and the rest took several moments to compose themselves before he responded strongly and respectfully.

"Alpha King and Alpha Queen, we see you and recognize your authority from Luna Herself, and we thank you for your presence with us. May we now discuss what brings you here?"

For several hours they spoke, as Dante and Lily explained how their calling had come to be and why they were here. By the end, everyone was smiling. Gio (as he asked to be called, as a friend) addressed them.

"We would be pleased to join your alliance, as well as to support your eventual rule of our people. Our families and Packs were united and mutually supportive many years ago; let it be so once again."

He paused before smirking and continuing.

"But now that we've finished our fancy declarations may I also say:

"That piece of shit Viktor has been a thorn in our sides for years. We knew he was a dirty asswipe and fucking us over for a long time, and we were actually hoping to speak with you and ask your help dealing with that piece of shit when you came. One of Viktor's larger profitable items is drugs, and he's running a large amount of them through my city here. Before now he was simply too powerful and too well connected for us to do anything about him. But now with your help, maybe we can do something about it, and do it well. What do you say?"

Dante and Lily looked at each other before conferring with Astrid and the Hellhounds. Dante's unique ability to read others told him that Gio was being completely truthful, so Dante responded and kept the conversation going.

"You've piqued our interest Gio, and we are always looking for ways to strike a blow against Viktor as we gear up for a war to end this darkness that has fallen over our people here in North America. What do you have in mind, and where would we come in?"

Madame Alpha Sophia picked up where her mate had left off.

"Recently we've been able to identify one of Viktor's main distribution centers in our city. We've also come across information that a large transaction is to be be made in a week, where one of the most trusted lieutenants in his drug cartel will be attending, as well as the major drug buyer for this entire region. What we'd like from you is your help in planning and executing a raid that night to destroy their warehouse and its contents, and to capture or kill the senior leadership so we can shut down this disease within our fair city. If you accept our plea for your help, we can go into much further detail and begin planning over the next few days. It would extend your visit here longer than initially planned, but it would be a devastating blow to Viktor in this part of the country and hit him where it hurts most, his wallet. As my mate asked, what do you say?"

Lily smiled like a shark at Sophia, "We would say that we are in, and that this foray will be an excellent opening move against that bastard Viktor. We've been stuck with doing no more than gathering allies and information so far, but now it's time to start taking the offensive and making some progress towards removing this blight from our race."

Everyone smiled darkly at that, before Gio picked back up.

"Excellent, we are pleased to hear that, and soon we can together begin planning our attack. We have already spent a fair amount of time talking today. Would you like to be shown to your rooms so you can get refreshed before dinner? Our Head of Kitchen and Chef Marcus is quite talented, and he's putting on a fantastic traditional Italian feast for us this evening to welcome you."

Everyone accepted and the meeting broke up with Dante and Lily and the Hellhounds being led to another end of the estate to where their rooms were located.

Their suite was very well appointed and luxurious, with a massive California King bed and a beautiful bathroom suite done in white marble and gold leaf.

It was several hours until dinner, and Lily had gotten quite worked up, seeing Dante dominate the entire room and she was feeling quite amorous. She sensually stripped off her dress and lingerie and walked upstream against the force of Dante's lusty grin. He didn't require much playful convincing before he allowed her to strip him down to just his bare skin. The two kissed and caressed each other, doing no more than making out for quite some time before she led him to the ornate bed and kneeled on the edge of it.

"Baby, I'm so worked up and I want you so bad that I can't wait anymore or stand any more foreplay right now. I'm so wet for you and I need you now. Get yourself lined up and come fuck me like the Alpha King you are, my mate!"

With that, she pressed a small bottle of lubricant into his hand, which Dante used to coat his shaft and glans before tossing it on the bed. He approached Lily from behind and bent down to run his tongue through her hot folds and up around her pucker before gently chewing on her perfect ass. He knew what she wanted and was happy to give it to her, but first he thought a detour might be in order. He stood up and grabbed his cock, running it through her velvet folds before sinking himself to the hilt in her steaming pussy. Lily let out a long slutty moan as her mate filled her to capacity, wrapping himself around her, kissing her neck and fisting her hair. Lily shuddered in pleasure as her powerful mate took control of her and she felt his strength and his passion for her consuming them both.

"Ohhhh fuck me baby, shove that cock in me and make me cum. Make me spray myself all over you as I scream your name in ecstasy, please baby!"

Dante growled at that, and he began plowing himself in and out of her warm and wet depths, with long, powerful thrusts. Dante could feel Lily's Kegels squeezing around him over and over, milking his cock with his every thrust inside, making it even more tumultuously exciting for him. He loved how much she cared about his pleasure, and he was determined to make her explode and quiver with her own. Dante began nibbling on the scar of her mating bite, sending shocks throughout her in pleasure through their bond, driving her higher and higher. His hands were running over her body, squeezing her breasts and tracing deeply through her wet folds as he teased her clit. After several minutes Lily was right on the edge, and Dante could tell. He decided it was time to push her over that precipice, so he slammed himself inside of her, trying something new by sending a small electrical jolt through his shaft right to her cervix, while simultaneously sending a small shock to her clit through his fingers. Lily's back arched and she was catapulted over the top, shrieking out her cries of release and screaming his name as her hot honey sprayed out of her, coating her lover in her sweet and spicy fluids. Lily quivered and mewled in the grips of her orgasm as Dante continued to pump himself inside of her. When she finally returned to earth, she fell forward onto the bed, slipping his cock out of her.

She had Dante lie back on the bed while she grabbed the lubricant and drizzled it down her ass, working it into herself.

"You knew I wanted to give you my ass, but you took my kitty instead. I can scarcely complain at the extravagant results, but it's been too long since I've had you in my ass and I'm still craving it, plus I know how much you love it when I'm dirty with you."

Lily had a nasty smile on her face as she squatted over Dante facing him, took his cock in her hand and started working it into her back passage. It had been a while, so they took their time so it wouldn't hurt Lily as his wide tool expanded her dark passage, but eventually she was fully seated on Dante, moaning and her thighs quivering in pleasure.

"Ok baby it's your turn now, so I want you to pump that hard cock deep into my ass over and over until you fill me up and I explode all over again."

Dante grunted and grabbed her waist and carefully started to drive himself into her, building speed as she got used to his being back in there again. They made love for quite some time as they both moaned and encouraged each other as they gradually accelerated towards their finish. When they were both close, Lily sat herself as far down on him as she could and squeezed, while grinding her ass against him, trying to send her mate over the edge. Dante worked his wet fingers deep into her sex and sent a shock straight to her g-spot, which sent Lily over the top and taking Dante right along with her.

Lily came unglued as her sex fountained over Dante, some of it hitting his face, as they both tensed and twisted, crying each other's name as Lily exploded and Dante filled her ass full of cum, as Dante's roar and Lily's scream echoed throughout the room. When they were done, Lily shakily raised herself off Dante, his offering running down her legs and thighs until she fell over next to him on the bed, draped across his chest.

As they calmed down, they were silent except for their gradually decreasing panting, until Lily finally spoke.

"Goddess, I love you, and it's always so incredible with you. I love when you take my ass, and I'm not sure I'll ever get used to your lighting me up like that with your fingers and cock, Mr. Sparky. But my goodness do I cum hard when you do! I seem to keep making a mess all over us both when that happens; you're just too good at this, my love."

Dante chuckled at that. "Well, you seem to enjoy it quite a bit, so I'll just have to keep doing it. Let's get up and take a shower and then take a nap before we need to get ready for dinner. Your legs don't seem to be working very well, so may I have the privilege of carrying you in, my Queen?"

With that, Dante picked her up as Lily pretended to scowl at his comment about her legs as he carried her into the bathroom and cleaned them both up, before they returned to bed and fell asleep.

***

Lily and Dante had gotten up and were getting dressed for dinner. It was a formal occasion, so they were dressing elegantly for the meal. Dante was dressed in a sharp black silk suit with a silver shirt and blood-red tie that matched Lily's hair. He wore his Richard Mille watch and the bracelet that Lily had gotten him for Christmas, as well as his platinum wolf's head ponytail holder that had been a Mating Ceremony gift from Alpha Odin, and he had shaved and gotten Lily to tidy his hair with comb and scissors. He looked very handsome, and Lily said as much as she admired her mate's finished product.