All Comments on 'The Silver Guardian Bk. 02 Ch. 03'

by DaddyIrishman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story jumped the shark so long ago. Make it stop!

It's like a 12 year old wrote a cartoon.

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 5 years ago
Oof.

That's all I've got.

Damn Daddy! I knew things were going to get ugly, but...wow! The details of the strike were awesome; sounds like someone might know a thing or two, and isn't just taking literary license...

So...will one of the Hellhounds find their mate while traveling the country? That would be an interesting storyline, wouldn't it (*raised eyebrow*)?

Good job writing, Daddy! Keep it up!

SC8

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Hey SCB,

Glad you are enjoying Book 2 and thank you for your kind words. It’s been fun to write and I like the direction it’s going in. I have to say I like your idea of Astrid and some of the Hellhounds finding their mates in their world travels, may have to write that in at some point in Book 2 or maybe in Book 3. Thanks for the idea ;)

- DaddyIrishman

iraqborgiraqborgover 5 years ago

Hey Sir, would love to talk to you about your story it is very close to another on here and just wanted to see a few things

kdeville87kdeville87over 5 years ago
great

daddy great job I loved it can't wait for more. I do want to know if a human can become a wolf if they are attacked and live.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 5 years ago
Oh My!

Please continue with this wonderful story. I would hate for this to be the end. Your story-telling abilities are tremendous and have me right there with the action! Please keep writing, I love this series!!

nailit2unailit2uover 5 years ago
I agree with JJ

I really do love your stories and I hope you keep this one going on you've got a great great, story here thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I have been anxiously waiting for the next chapter. Love this series and hope you are continuing since it has been a while since a chapter was added.

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanover 5 years agoAuthor
Still Going...

Hey gang, life has gotten in the way and taken my attention for a while and will continue to do so, but I am still here and still continuing the story. I just submitted Chapter 4 and am working on 5, but I'm stuck and it is slow going.That said I will not and have not dropped the story or writing. Thanks for your patience and I am still here.

- DaddyIrishman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous