All Comments on 'The Silver Guardian Bk. 02 Ch. 10'

by DaddyIrishman

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
wildfire2030wildfire2030almost 3 years ago

Glad you are back and your story is stronger then ever. Look forward to more chapters and keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think you're a bit overly concerned with having an editor. You're doing just fine. There's a few things here and there but nothing I'd even come close to criticizing. You're weaving quite a tale and it is enjoyable af. Please keep it up. I look forward to where you're taking us.

MbC56MbC56almost 3 years ago

I have really enjoyed the development of this story.

buddah222buddah222almost 3 years ago

Love it As I’ve said before so glad that you’ve returned and continued a fantastic story thank you for sharing your imagination and writing skills with us all hope to see you the next chapter soon

Truckerdude92Truckerdude92almost 3 years ago

Love the direction and so glad you're back..... keep up the good work...

Brandon11Brandon11almost 3 years ago
Silver Guardian

Love this series and am awaiting the next chapter with great anticipation!

MikeDDMikeDDalmost 3 years ago

Loving this series and it’s direction. One of my favorite series on literotica is The Silvertree Chronicles by EmotionalStorm and this feels a LOT like that but with a modern day werewolf twist. I’m really enjoying it and I hope that you continue the story, possibly even beyond Dante and Lily into generational stories like EmotionalStorm’s Chronicles. I agree with everyone, maybe a few spelling or punctuation errors here and there but it wasn’t hard to read like a lot of unedited stories I’ve come across. You’re doing great and I can’t wait for more!!!!

TexScotTexScotalmost 3 years ago

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant, hope to be able to read lots more soon.

FastEddie2632FastEddie2632over 2 years ago

The whole series was exceptional. I’ve enjoyed reading all of it, beginning to end over the last couple of weeks. I’m looking forward to seeing where the story goes and expect it to be massive.

Thanks for your efforts.

LevitikanLevitikanover 2 years ago

This whole series is fantastic, i hope it gets continued and look forward to the next chapters

DogmancyprusDogmancyprusabout 2 years ago

A great story that needs to continue. Great character depth. 7* if that were possible

arrowglassarrowglassover 1 year ago
An intoxicating story!

I am definitely "addicted" and anxiously await my next "fix!"

SheSaidSheWas18SheSaidSheWas18over 1 year ago

I need the next chapter of this story! It’s a amazing story and I can’t wait for you to continue it (I really hope you do ) this is top 5 on my story list. And I have probably red 200+ stories.

SheSaidSheWas18SheSaidSheWas18over 1 year ago

I need the next chapter of this story! It’s a amazing story and I can’t wait for you to continue it (I really hope you do 😥) this is top 5 on my story list. And I have prolly red 200+ stories.

Evil52Evil52over 1 year ago

I liked the story, I wish you hadn't stoped writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hello, I have read all of these stories since I found them one at a time until I have read them. It has taken me 3 days to do so but I have enjoyed it very much. I can't wait until more is here for me to read. I believe you are a very good writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous