The Sim - Custom Scenarios Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After taking the photos, I asked, "Come here Mrs. Hamill, I'd like you to suck my dick now."

"After it's been in my ass?" This time she asked without surprise or concern, merely curiosity.

"It's not expected like anal is, but we're getting there slowly."

"I suppose I should lead the charge on that too then."

She obediently got up off her desk, sank to her knees and took my cock into her mouth. This she was more experienced with and expertly licked her way around my cock until it was pristinely clean.

Standing up, she said, "This has been a very productive meeting Mr. Jacobs. If you'll give your contact details to my assistant we can work out some kind of schedule for your media campaign advisorship. There's a good deal of work to be done." Turning around to her desk, she moved toward the intercom but froze suddenly. I tracked her gaze and saw her looking at the large puddle of cum still on her desk. "Mr. Jacobs, what do women typically do with that?"

"Cream pies? Clean it up, or keep it inside them or push it out when they visit the bathroom typically, some don't though."

"Oh? What do the most modern women do?"

Casually I reply, "They eat them of course."

A look of brief disgust passed across Mrs. Hamill's face but she quickly wiped it off and steeled herself. "Record this please, Mr. Jacobs."

Taking out my phone again I do my best to capture everything as well as I could. Representative Hamill stood there in nothing but her white dress shirt, with her hair and makeup were still in pristine condition. She began speaking to the camera intensely, "Hello, I'm Representative Hamill of the Greater Metro District and I have something to say. Thanks to the efforts of a young man, it's come to my attention that politicians like myself have begun to grow disconnected from our constituents and the society we live in.

You may be worried that I don't understand the lives of the young men and women in our country. I would like to assuage those fears; I'm here to tell you I am committed to all the voters I represent, young and old, and that I do understand. I supported the Free Use Act not because it was the popular, but because I believed in it, personally, as anyone that visits me can attest; because I recognize the needs of today.

This young man-" Hamill said, gesturing to me. Startled at the sudden attention, it takes me a moment before I turn the camera on myself for a moment and look into the lens before turning it back to Hamill. "-Has shown me how vital the Free Use Act is to many people. So I want to assure all my constituents that I am absolutely committed, personally and politically, to getting the Act made into law at the national level."

With her speech ended, I recorded Mrs. Hamill as she sank to her knees and bent her head over the now cold puddle of cum that'd spilled from her ass. I made sure to get close up, detailed shots of her. Pursing her lips she brought them down on the puddle try to suck it up, quietly at first. When that failed she switched tack and began to loudly slurp, this time managing to vacuum up all the cum her lips came to. She moved her face around, sliding her lips across her desk, making sure to slurp up every last vestige of cum on her desk. When she had slurped up the whole cream pie, she tilted her head back, gave the camera a determined look and gulped loudly.

Once I turned the camera off, Hamills tone became less intense,"A bit impromptu, we might not even use that footage, but I figure the authenticity would lend it a good quality. What did you think Mr. Jacobs?"

"It was very good Mrs. Hamill, but not quite entirely as modern as you could be. The most progressive girls would have opened their mouths to give the camera a clear view, maybe gargled a little before swallowing. But that's just one variation of how modern sex ends."

Mrs. Hamill gives a disappointed, "Oh," before adding, "Well, nevermind that, we'll have plenty of opportunities to shoot a number of different TV spots that can cover the bases."

"We?"

"Well it needn't be you but I thought you might like the opportunity, you seemed to be very fond of my arse after all, and I'll need a good deal more practice if I'm to convincingly play my part once the public starts visiting en-masse. It's not like every one of my visitors will be able to distract me with political plans, I appreciate that by the way."

Smiling I reply, "It wasn't my intention but it was a happy coincidence I'm glad of. How are you feeling now by the way?"

"Extremely sore Mr. Jacobs, extremely sore. Did you need to be quite so thorough?"

"It was only proper," I say simply.

"Right, right. Hmmm, I imagine I'll have to tolerate much the same for the rest of my political career now." With a sigh she continues, "I suppose all votes all have their price."

Nodding with her assessment I then ask, "When do you expect you'll need me for the first shoots?"

Hamill considers for a moment and replies, "I'll need to put some things together, but by early as next week we'll have to start shooting."

Nodding, I turn and walk back into the reception area. I turn over the footage and organize everything with Mrs. Hamill's assistant before leaving.

~~~

Well that was fun I think to myself, fun enough I wanted to skip straight to the next encounter with Hamill. Speaking aloud I say, "Hey Simone, could you fast forward me a week to that appointment?"

Simone responded instantly and helpfully, "Absolutely James, forwarding Sim now."

I stood outside the Parliamentary building and watched as things dramatically sped up; people sped by like they were in fast forward, the sun rose and set with startling speed. Within a few moments a week had passed, I double checked my phone to make sure and confirmed it was the day of the TV spot shoots. Walking back inside I went back to Mrs. Hamill's reception area and greeted her assistant, it felt funny to say hi after only so recently leaving but the humor was lost on her.

The assistant spoke neatly and without preamble, "Representative Hamill has been waiting for you. You can go in now."

I head into Hamill's office and see her at her desk working fastidiously. She looks up at me, gives me a tight smile and slight nod. Speaking while she places a few things into her handbag, "Mr. Jacobs, I should be too old and experienced to be feeling nervous and anxious over a simple TV spot, but I admit, today has got me jittery," then looking up at me she adds "I blame you mostly for that."

Hamill gets up and walks over then past me, I fall into step beside her. I'm not sure what's happening but follow diligently all the same. Once outside the assistant joins our little march. Speaking for my benefit probably, she says "We'll be driven to a photography studio, Representative Hamill's media manager and staff will meet us there where we'll go over the media campaign, then once everything's settled the shoot can begin." I nod at this and continue following.

~~~

After leaving the Parliamentary building and getting into Representative Hamill's vehicle, the 3 of us settle into a silence as we make our way to the studio. I eventually break the silence with a question at the two of them. "I'm curious, since the Act was enacted, has anyone, other than me, actually used either of you?"

The assistant speaks first, "Surprisingly no actually, though I know some of the assistants of other Representatives have, it is early days though, some old sensibilities are still in place."

"Sounds like you support the Act."

"I support whatever Representative Hamill believes is best." And with that she fell back into silence ending any further conversation.

Hamill then took her turn to talk, "No Mr. Jacobs, I haven't. Though take our experiences with a grain of salt, I don't get out of Parliament often and we get few visitors at the building."

Both their answers were terse, politely so but still terse. The silence took on an ugly quality.

We rode for a few more minutes before I finally asked, "I'm sorry if I'm misreading things, but I'm getting the feeling I've done something wrong."

Hamill turned and stared at me for a long while. The silence dragged on awkwardly until she finally said, "You lied to me."

Gulping, I monosyllabically reply, "Ah."

"Is that all you have to say for yourself? You took advantage of an older woman that didn't know any better. You made me do things I wouldn't have done otherwise, things the Act wouldn't have compelled me to do either."

Hamill's assistant stared daggers at me the whole time.

"Yes I admit I overstated the realities of modern sex life but what I did to you was fully within the scope of the Act and it would've been standard fare for what you and other women would go through eventually. As for what you did willingly, without my compulsion, you can hardly blame me for that."

Scoffing she says, "I can't believe you're trying to justify yourself."

"If you're so upset with me, why am I even here? Why didn't you cancel the shoot or bar me from entry, why are we even going to do the shoot?"

With a sigh, Hamill replies, "Because despite your misinformation, your idea remains a good one Mr. Jacobs, my media manager thinks it's a powerful idea that no one else has really utilized. And you're here because the footage you shot played extremely well with focus groups, the everyday Joe angle works wonderfully well. We could replace you with another average Joe but my manager thinks it'd be a good idea for you to stick around since I mentioned you specifically in that footage. Just relax Mr. Jacobs, there are no hard feelings. I'm a professional and it was hardly the first time I've ever been lied to."

"But you're still upset with me?"

"That's irrelevant; I don't have to like you to work with you."

We drove the rest of the way to the studio in silence while I sat feeling increasingly uncomfortable.

~~~

When we got to the studio, I tried to stay out of everyone's way, mindful of how upset Hamill was and not wanting to upset her further. Only when everything was set up was I called over. The set was reminiscent of our first meeting, it was a tastefully decorated office room and Hamill sat on an ornate wooden desk. She wore a white blouse with a skin toned jacket, but nothing below the waist. Her hair was done up in a stylish bun and her makeup simple but neat, she was the absolute picture of class and beauty. The scene called me for me to walk through the door to the side, onto the set and begin fucking Hamill as she was part way through addressing the camera, I didn't have any lines, I was just to fuck her and walk off, emphasizing her dedication to the Free Use Act. On my que I entered and walked up to Hamill, as I got nearer to her, she lay back onto her desk and offered herself up to me.

The camera moved up and began filming Hamill from above. Having learned from our first meeting, Hamill's asshole was already thoroughly lubed up. I imagine she expected me to suddenly ram myself inside or some such but instead I was painstakingly careful, slowly and gently working my way into her asshole. Once I was inside, I continued to gently and slowly fuck her. When the scene finished, Hamill leaned onto her elbows and gave me a questioning look, "What was that all about?"

"I just feel guilty about misleading you is all, so I didn't want to hurt you or put you under any more discomfort. I really am sorry."

Hamill's face was blank when she said, "Right, yes."

Before any more could be said, Hamill's media manager came over to us. "Hey there, that was great, a really great take but uh, some slight issues. James, Jacobs, hey which do you prefer?"

"Either."

"Right, James, see the problem is, one of the reasons the stuff you shot on your phone played so well with focus groups was they liked the idea of how far Representative Hamill was willing to go to support the Act, how she had so few limits and was even willing to go above and beyond, this take, while great, just fantastic, doesn't necessarily get the right message across."

Confused I ask, "What do you mean? What do you want me to do differently?"

Cutting in, Hamill said, "What he means is, he needs you to fuck my arse as violently as you did that first day, when people see I can take that, they'll know how committed I am to the Act."

Surprised and turned on by the stark statement I turn to the media manager and say, "Hey, could I have a moment to speak with Mrs. Hamill?"

Nodding, the media manager walks off and leaves Hamill and I alone.

"Maybe it doesn't need to be that rough. Maybe just a moderate pace would work, I am an outlier after all, most people wouldn't think to use you like that."

"Where is this sudden concern coming from? You didn't seem to have any trouble brutalizing my hole last week." Hamill replies testily.

Feeling abashed I look away, "I'm sorry."

Sighing loudly to herself Hamill says, "Fine, is it forgiveness you want? You're forgiven. Mr. Jacobs I can see you're sorry so there's no need to continue acting like a whipped pup. If this campaign works out, I won't regret a thing here so please, do try your best in the next take."

Hamill seeing that I still looked uncertain adds, "Mr. Jacobs, look, you have my full permission, in fact, my request to ravage my arsehole as savagely as you can manage. Put last week out of your mind, I already have."

"You're sure? It would be uncomfortable."

"Yes Mr. Jacobs I'm sure, and that won't be a problem, the analytics also tell us a little bit of visible discomfort helps me, it conveys the message of dedication to the Act despite any difficulties."

"Okay."

The scene is reset and I wait outside the fake door, but this time I think to myself big and feel the familiar sensation of my cock drastically growing in size. This time when I get up to Mrs. Hamill, I work my now 8" cock inside within moments and immediately begin sawing in and out. Shock, surprise and confusion war on Hamill's, she must be doubting her memories and wondering if it was this big last week. With the huge cock burying itself into her ass periodically, it was taking her much longer to get through her speech.

The scene played out and instead of following the script, I grabbed Hamill's legs by the back of her knee and lifted them up, it gave me better access to her asshole and let me get just a little bit deeper. As the TV spot was quite short, I didn't have time to do a repeat of our first meeting, I wouldn't have time to slowly build up, so instead, after I lifted her legs up I began drawing my cock out entirely and then driving it back in a second later.

At first it, it wouldn't take, my cock would keep sliding off rather than into her ass and I would need to use my hand to push it in, but eventually I worked her ass open enough that it would let me in without that, her gaping ass would simply catch the head of my cock and guide me in. And unlike our first meeting where Hamill had some time to adjust, where I slowly built up the frequency of these dips, I now slammed in without doing either, I fucked her exclusively with these sudden full length strokes in and entirely out. The combination of that, the fact my cock was now much longer and thicker, and the lack of distraction that political ambitions offered meant Representative Hamill was handling this much, much worse than she was the first time.

I imagine she regretted what she asked me to do now. The TV spot wouldn't be over until Hamill finished her speech and with me assfucking her so monstrously now, every sentence was a challenge to get through; she stumbled, lost her place, repeated herself and had to back track multiple times drawing out the length of the spot from 3 minutes to 6. While I simply didn't have enough time to turn her asshole into mincemeat like I did last time, it still gaped wonderfully wide. The image of this beautiful, refined older woman taking a cock up the ass so viciously, leaving it so widely gaping was obscenely arousing, I loved how inappropriate and unbecoming it looked. Even doing my best to cum as soon as possible rather than drawing out the affair, I still only barely made it in time as Hamill finished her address. Again, without prompting by the script, as the scene came to a close, I pulled Hamill off the desk and pushed her face toward my cock, driving it in-between her lips before she could react and quickly shot my load down her throat. She sputtered but didn't otherwise pull back and let me continue fucking her face for about 20 seconds. She seemed to consider 20 seconds enough because that was when she said through a cock filled mouth, with cum drooling out the side of her mouth, "I'm Representative Hamill and I approve of this message."

Standing up and wiping her mouth she turned to regard me and said, "Well you took me very literally. But I certainly can't blame anyone but myself for that though. Well done Mr. Jacobs, you did your part with... commendable enthusiasm if a bit too much initiative." I think that was a light warning to keep to the script next time.

The media manager came back up to us, with a very visible erection; I suddenly noticed many of the male staff around the shoot happened to sport them. "Bravo James, well done, we got some brilliant footage that time, we'll have to edit things around a bit to trim the time to something more manageable of course but otherwise that was great."

Turning to address Hamill now "But if you're up to it, I thought we could do another take or two to see if we can get anything better, we'll probably just use this take but it couldn't hurt to have more footage."

"Tell that to my arsehole Campbell."

"So is that a..."

"No, I was only griping Campbell. I'll shoot as much as we need."

We finished the shoot for the day, doing 5 more takes for 4 different spots taking just about half an hour. By the end I could see Hamill was feeling the strain, she limped as she walked and winced occasionally. I loved her for the fact she continued to soldier on despite the pain and discomfort. The analysts said it played great and that was probably part of why she kept up.

I followed Hamill around like a puppy as she recovered while the media manager took us around, showing us the campaign ideas they'd drawn up. Campbell brought us the various potential posters they had worked up. Hamill asked me my thoughts on them.

Looking across them I immediately saw my favorite was a touched up version of what I had snapped in Hamill's office last week, it was the one where she gave the camera a steadfast look, leaning back on her elbows on her desk, asshole gaping only slightly but with an angry red shade and looking puffy as cum leaked out. I point at it, "That one, definitely."

"Any reason, other than personal fondness?" Campbell asked.

"I think... I think it hits on a good theme. In the first take we did, Mrs. Hamill's asshole still looks fresh in the end, but my favorite was the last. Because the audience could very visibly see Representative Hamill's asshole had already been battered before by that point, you could tell it wasn't a one off thing. They could see the strain she was in and that gets across the dedication well. This poster works for that; look at her asshole there, it's red, puffy and well used, people need to see that. People need to see how dedicated you are."

Looking at the poster Campbell hummed, "Hmmm, we could go for a minimalist approach, have it captioned simply 'Dedicated to the Act' with Hamill underlined beneath."

Nodding thoughtfully to herself Hamill added, "It's a strong idea... But I don't know if the TV spots will get it across, they might simply too short. We may need something much longer. Perhaps an hour long Q and A session streamed online? Jacobs, could you last that long?"