The Sim - Custom Scenarios Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could you?"

"Maybe not, but we'll do dry runs before finalizing it." Then musing to herself, "And to think, before I met you I'd never had a man in my arse before, now I'm building a political career on it."

The media guy interjected, "Well, not exclusively, I know you two talked about that but not everyone is as fond of the ass as you are James, it actually gets us worse numbers so the campaign thinks it'll be best to just be regular Free Use."

While slightly disappointed, I could understand that. Everything was organized and scheduled before I left the building.

~~~

I asked Simone to pass the time again so I could get back to the action. Time passed in a blur and when I was back in the flow of it, I found myself in a luxurious and sophisticated looking living room standing next to Hamill with her media staff and a camera crew scattered around. Everything was frozen still when Simone piped up to give me a quick rundown of what was happening. "Hey there James, I thought I'd pop in and streamline things for you. Less of the nitty gritty, thought you might like that. But if not, I can change it back."

"No, thank you Simone, this is actually great. Though, you'll have to tell me what's going on if you don't want me to flounder."

"Absolutely, about a month has passed, Hamill and her media guy decided to skip the dry run and go for authenticity instead after the enormous success of the TV spots, posters and rest of the media. You're in Hamill's home and are gonna help her stream her Q and A session, that's about it. Got it?"

"Yeah, I got it, thanks Simone, you and this Sim are the best."

Tittering she replies, "Well, I live to please, have fun James."

When time resumed I was staring off into space while the rest were focused on Campbell speaking. When Hamill noticed, she turned to me and asked "Getting distracted are we?"

"What? No, no, just thinking is all."

"Right."

"No really, I was wondering, why did you decide on skipping the dry run? I mean, I doubt you have much anal sex in your private life, so you still aren't used to it. I don't see you being able to take this hour long session easily if at all."

"Well, we found that of the footage we shot last month, the last takes, those where I struggled the most, was most visibly uncomfortable and where my arse looked the most... used, were the most successful among focus groups. The fact that I endured it while only recently having been an anal virgin plays well." Hamill then says with a slight amusement, "That won't be the case for long though, with all the attention I've been getting, I'll hardly bat at an eye soon enough. So we've only got this small window of opportunity for this tactic where I needn't act." Hamill pauses for a moment before bluntly saying, "Look Mr. Jacobs, I know I can't exactly force you to listen to me on this, but hear me out. I haven't engaged in anal sex since the shoots last month, and despite the severity of that day, I'm still not any more experienced at it, if anything I'm less able now than I was then since my arse has been empty for so long. There is no need to push things or do anything harsh. The abuse you leveled at me last time is more than enough here. Simply a request Mr. Jacobs, simply a request."

I nodded my understanding and compliance to her relief.

We do the final preparations and begin the streaming Q and A. The set-up is simple, Hamill stands at a podium facing a monitor where random members of the public will come up to get a moment to speak with her while a camera guy records myself helping her 'demonstrate' her dedication to the Act.

As the first guy appears on the front monitor, I approach Hamill from behind. Hamill was wonderfully fit and handsome for her age and despite a touch of looseness here and there, her body was still gorgeous. My attention is on her ass and little else, the fact that she's still wearing a blouse and jacket while bottomless somehow makes it so much hotter. Despite being the third romp we had, I still found myself delighted by the idea of assfucking someone so classy and refined. The filthiness of the act juxtaposed so incredibly erotically with her elegance.

Coming up behind Hamill I pressed her back forward until she bent over the front of the podium, turning her ass up. I turned and was glad to see the camera guy doing his job and getting a nice clear shot of Hamills exposed rear end. I help him to get an even better one by grabbing her pale cheeks and spreading them apart. Looking at it, I was glad to see that despite the beating I'd given it last time, it didn't show any sign of it, it looked fresh and most viewers would probably have a hard time telling it had ever been used.

Seeing as the Q and A was to be an hour, I felt no rush like I had during the spot shoots and instead decided to build up like I had the first time. Hamill's ass had been prepared beforehand and her well, well lubed up asshole accepted me with relative ease. She was right about the break too; it meant she did actually feel tighter today than she had during the shoots. Easing into her, I make a show of it for the camera, slowly inserting my cock until my balls were pressed firmly against her, eager to show the country how well Hamill could take it up the ass.

The cameraman stuck to my side capturing every lurid detail of what I did to Hamill, the footage not only broadcast to the country but also thrown up on various screens around the room for everyone, Hamill included, to see. I noticed she tried her best to keep her eyes focused on the citizen she was addressing and not the various screens that showed her ass being opened up.

I fucked Hamill relatively gently for the first few minutes before changing position. Pulling her upright, I took her over to a couch and had her squat, positioning her asshole over my cock so I could piston into it from below using the spring of the couch to bounce back in rapidly, though with shallow strokes at first. Hamill grew red faced at this as she answered one question; I'd noticed she dealt with the sodomy better when her face and ass being used weren't in the same shot and she could put it out of her mind. But being so exposed, her pussy out on display being recorded and broadcast to the country while a man took her anally probably made her feel a bit self-conscious, hopefully after working with her more I'd work that out of her system.

More minutes of this passed before I grabbed Hamill by the hips and brought her down onto me instead of thrusting up into her. Throwing her ass down on my cock forced the rest of my length into her suddenly, making her stiffen and cut off mid-answer but Hamill took it in stride quickly. I kept using her body like that, gripping her hips to lift her up and pull her down, using her asshole like it was just a fleshlight to jerk off with for long minutes. The idea that I was treating her body like it was just an object to get off with was almost as arousing as actually being in her. For Hamill's part, the treatment must have been even more embarrassing since I saw her face growing another shade redder as I moved her up and down, but she soldiered on nonetheless.

Eventually I wanted to see Hamill do the work herself instead so told her to bounce in the slight break between questions. She hesitated at first but after slapping her ass and demanding it again Hamill did what she was asked.

I didn't think it was possible but Hamill grew redder yet at this, as she dutifully jerked my cock off with her asshole. At first, Hamill's bounces were half-assed, they barely took half my length, but after a slapping her ass and telling her to take it deeper she began to acquiesce and took me marginally deeper. I wasn't satisfied though with this effort and continued to slap her ass harder and harder in every pause. I constantly told her to take it deeper and bounce higher in a hushed voice. She listened of course, every time I asked she did take it deeper and bounce higher, but it wasn't enough for me. I grew impatient and stopped asking quietly, I began interrupting her answers with loud slaps and commands to go higher and deeper, on my 3rd interruption Hamill finally decided she had enough and started slamming the whole weight of her body down on my cock and drawing back up so far my cock threatened to slip out every time but impressively managed to keep just enough of the tip in almost always. The entire country got a perfect view of Representative Hamill, a classically beautiful 58 year old woman and Member of Parliament swallowing 8 inches of cock up her asshole incessantly, entirely by her own doing.

Commendably, Hamill continued to address and answer questioners as her asshole devoured my cock hungrily even as she grew sweaty and tired. I went back to slapping her ass but this time instead of asking for higher or deeper I asked for her to bounce faster. She obeyed quickly and sped up her riding as fast as she could manage. I watched with satisfaction as my cock disappeared with blurring speed into her asshole as she did what she was told. In fact, Hamill was bouncing down on me so fast now that she could no longer manage to keep the tip of my cock inside on the bounce up, I slipped out periodically now and then but every time I did she would greedily grab my cock and direct it back into the warm embrace of her ass. The sight was so pornographic that it would catch questioners off guard as they came on screen and they would simply stare as Hamill silently rode my cock for the country to see, even managing to do it without a strained expression on her face.

On one particular slip out, Hamill missed the mark and instead of directing me back into her ass, she slipped me into her pussy instead. The profanity of going ass to pussy, the filth of it remarkably didn't make Hamill hesitate an instant, she slammed down and bounced up just as she did with her ass. The only thing that marked her notice was the fact she readjusted and slipped it back into the proper hole on the next bounce. This didn't happen often but I did occasionally slip back into her pussy and each time Hamill handled it with little regard. Ass to pussy was extreme even by my standards and here Hamill was casually doing it, showing no concern for how disgusting and taboo it was.

We were nearing the hour mark with the final scripted questions being asked. Hamill had been bouncing up and down on my cock for almost half an hour at this point and the friction had rubbed away the lube she had long minutes ago. As the lube disappeared I felt Hamill's asshole gripping to me more and more with every bounce, I felt my cock pull and tug at the walls of her asshole as she rode me. As I was behind her I didn't have much of a view so relied on the screens around the room to see what Hamill was doing. I saw how whenever my cock exited her asshole, it no longer slid out smoothly, instead her asshole would stubbornly grip to my cock as it pulled out. I loved it, this was even better than our first meeting. I was turning her guts inside out again but it was better this time since she was doing it to herself. Still, the angle wasn't right and people couldn't see the actual state of her asshole, they needed to see that.

My hands went to her thighs and I pressed her down, slowing down her self-abuse until she sat still with my cock buried deep in her ass. I then cupped Hamill's ass to lift her up and back, leaning her against my chest. As I slowly pried Hamill off my cock, I spread her cheeks opens with my hands as my cock plopped out to show the world the condition her asshole was in. The camera was right there to catch it all. As Hamill finally slipped off my cock I saw on the screens that despite the huge cock that just left it, it hardly gaped at all because of how red, puffy and swollen her asshole was. The tender flesh around her ass had been put through so much it just wouldn't let her gape very much at all.

To my satisfaction, someone in the editing booth was quick on the uptake and threw up a still of Hamill's asshole from before we started in a side by side comparison. The difference was startling extreme, on the left, you could be forgiven for thinking it was an ass that belonged to someone half Hamill's age, but the right looked like the asshole of a cheap hooker that happened to be a super model and also happened to stumble upon an anal enthusiasts convention. Hamill's asshole looked ruined; no one could see the state it was in and dispute her dedication to the Act now.

I thought a gape would be a nice end to this though. I hook 4 of my fingers into the sides of Hamill's asshole and pull them open; now it gaped lewdly. An instant later I almost startled when I saw a hand reach down toward the asshole on the screen to join mine, surprisingly, it was Hamill's. I could hardly believe it as I watched and felt her add 2 of her own fingers into her ass. Like me, she hooked them into her ass and pulled, helping me to show off her gaped and battered asshole to the country. She continued to answer the final question as she pried open her asshole with the questioner watching slack jawed.

Her complicity in the obscenity almost made me cum right then and there but I held my breath and forced myself to calm down. Once the nation had gotten enough of an eyeful I lowered her asshole back down onto my cock and slapped her ass again, the signal to continue bouncing. She obediently did so without hesitation. She finished answering the final question as she fucked herself on my prick more brutally than most men would dare to do to prostitutes. The camera then turned over to Hamill's media manager as he made a final address and said goodbye to the viewing public.

As he spoke though, it became obvious to everyone present and viewing that the sounds of slapping meat didn't abate. Even as he finished speaking, the sounds continued off camera. Despite the Q and A now being officially over, Hamill continued to slam herself down onto my cock relentlessly. The camera guy turned back to her and we all watched her in stunned silence as Hamill spent another 15 minutes abusing her own asshole, though this time with her eyes closed. Towards the 20 minute mark her movements got more and more frantic, until she finally moaned loudly and slammed herself down one last time. Moaning to herself, she grinded her ass around my crotch while I was still buried inside her, stirring her own guts up with my cock. The camera recorded as a thick gruel of girlcum slowly made its way out of Hamill's pussy, the whole country just witnessing the politician cumming from nothing but obscenely brutal anal.

I could hardly believe it, Hamill actually got off to that? Seeing and feeling Hamill spasm and cum on me did it, I couldn't hold it any longer, the pressure in my balls was almost debilitating now. I bottomed out in her finally and let loose, pouring my load into her ass. Hamill was coming down from her own orgasm and hardly reacted to me filling up her asshole with cum.

By the time I had grown soft Hamill had recuperated too. She slid up off my cock and sat down on me spread legged, presenting the camera with a clear view of her asshole. It was so red and puffy that it kept most of my lodged firmly inside her rectum with only a small trickle leaking out. Reaching into her own ass with two fingers, she began to scoop out little fingerfulls of cum which she brought to her mouth and ate, I'm glad she remembered that lesson. She addressed the camera one final time and said in between mouthfuls, "I'm Representative Hamill and I'm dedicated to the Act." With that she nodded to her media manager and the camera cut off.

Hamill goes off to talk with her staff and media manager while I stand up and clean myself off. I wait until Hamill has a moment to her own before going over to hey and saying, "You came from anal; I didn't expect that, it was a nice surprise."

One embarrassed smile later she replied, "It came as a surprise to me as well."

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. How do you feel?"

"Surprisingly decent actually. Almost feel like I could go for a second round," she said with a sly smile.

"Oh I think there'll be more than two rounds," I said looking in the direction of the campaign staff and camera crew, a number of men still sported erections.

Looking at me intently, Hamill said, "You know Mr. Jacobs, meeting you may have been the best thing to happen to my career. I'm sure we'll work well together."

"I think so too."

I underestimated the effect the little show Hamill and I put on would have on the campaign staff because barely a few minutes had passed before one of them propositioned Hamill, she of course accepted. That's how it started, soon enough every other guy part of the campaign staff, the photography studio or even in the building soon asked for a turn with Hamill, all of which she dutifully accepted. The cameras started rolling again but not live, we just figured we could use something of this footage later maybe. Hamill was amazing through it all despite her asshole looking so raw and beaten up from the TV spot. And despite what Hamill had said, it can't possibly have been comfortable for her but she soldiered on regardless, taking absolutely every man that asked up the ass or pussy without complaint, even cumming herself another couple times.

I think I might have a bit of a mean streak in me, because I thought of a way to make things dirtier for her, I just loved seeing the dignified and classy women be a whore too much. While looking around, I managed to find a doggy bowl. I instructed Hamill to push out every cream pie she received into it and slowly lap it up while the men were taking their turns on her asshole. She blushed bright red when I told her what I wanted but still stuck her face into that bowl and licked up as much cum as she could. Admittedly, it wasn't much, tongues just aren't suited for lapping up cum so it took her a long, long time and a lot of licking to even drink a small amount of the collected jizz. As one guy rotated out, I decided it was my turn again. I sank back into the familiar feel of her asshole, by now it was actually so swollen from the abuse it had received that it was tight again.

Chuckling to myself I ask her, "Still feeling decent?"

"Ungh, this is what I get for saying that," pleasantly laughing she adds, "This has all been a bit much a bit too soon. Every thrust stings a fair bit now but I will endure. But nevermind that, have your fun Mr. Jacobs, you've earned it, have as much as you like." And with that, she reached back with both hands and spread her cheeks wide for me, inviting me to ravage her asshole further, she would really take anything. I went back to the familiar motion of repeatedly bottoming out then pulling back fully. I never got tired of seeing my cock disappear up her ass so fast, it was such an erotic sight, seeing all that meat disappear in between her soft cheeks. As I kept this up, I noticed her fingers dig into her cheeks harder and harder, with the large option, I was a fair bit bigger than every other guy here so it wasn't much of a surprise she was struggling. Getting another idea, I got out one of my remote cocks and activated it, but this time only used the ordinary sized 6" long, 2" wide option, I handed it over to her and told her to fuck her pussy with it while I took it out on her ass. I got the incredible and jarring sensation of being in both her holes at once, and with the remote cock in her pussy, her ass felt even tighter than it ever had before.

I noticed that despite being gangbanged for almost an hour, she had made little progress on the doggy bowl of cum in front of her, it was half full even now. As I repeatedly slammed into her asshole, I grabbed both her wrists with one hand, pinning them them behind her back then a fistful of her hair with the other hand and pressed her face into the bowl, soaking her pretty face with the assorted anal cream pies of dozens of different men. Incredibly Hamill even took this treatment in stride and began noisily slurping the cum up instead of lapping at it, making much faster progress this way. The camera feed was still playing on the screens around the room and I could see the footage being shot was absolutely depraved. As I pulled Hamill back up and straightened her out, I saw on the screens her chin, cheeks and nose completely drenched with cum, dripping down onto her expensive and elegant blouse.