The Sim: Jaina Proudmoore

Story Info
Jaina uses advanced 'diplomacy' techniques.
6.9k words
4.6
14.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: World of Warcraft stuff because Jaina has that milfy look that I'm digging. Story involves anal, atm, humiliation and degradation and messy throatfucking. Feel free to skip the first section, it's just Simulation setup.

"Hey Simone," I said, greeting my digital companion. She'd been changing up her appearance more lately. She wasn't wearing her usual pencil skirt and dress shirt, but instead a sarong as she relaxed on a sunbed. "Uh, how's the sun?" I asked, looking up at the infinite blank white expanse of the login screen.

Simone got up on her elbow and tilted down her sunglasses. I realized she was actually couple shades darker than she was when I jacked in moments ago. "Heya James," she said with a flash of teeth. "It was pretty nice until someone interrupted me."

"Are you sure you aren't a real person?"

Simone shook her head. "Just ones and zeros James, just ones and zeroes. So, what can we do for you today?"

I really hoped she was telling the truth. The things I got up to in the Sim were embarrassing enough just having a fake person know about it. "More World of Warcraft stuff this time."

"Neeeeerd," she echoed.

"Hey, you're not allowed to judge."

"Actually, my programming can and does allow judgement, nerd."

"Can I submit a bug report? I think I need to get you fixed, or maybe just gagged."

In the next instant, a ball gag suddenly appeared in Simone's mouth. She tried speaking but only muffled sounds came out.

"I wish customer service was that good all the time," I said under my breath. "Anyway for this session, I wanted you to continue from that Sylvanas storyline you popped me in, only with Jaina Proudmoore this time. Use the same settings as the Free Use Family. Give me a third person perspective, hook up my senses, but add in Jaina's too. I want to know what she's feeling throughout the scenario; just the emotions though, not physical sensations."

Simone tried speaking again but the only thing that came out were strings of saliva that that leaked from the underside of her gag and dribbled onto her chest. I grit my teeth; one of these days I just had to do something with her.

Simone pointed at her gag and gave me a look.

"OK you can ungag yourself."

Instead of the ball gag disappearing as suddenly as it appeared, Simone reached back and had to undo it.

"You know, all these mental modifications you keep asking for aren't exactly well understood."

I shrugged.

Simone shrugged too. "Compiling now, stand by."

~~~ Jaina Proudmoore

Jaina looked over the reports she had received with mounting concern. The Banshee Queen's latest plot had proven more effective than Jaina believed possible. How can men be so blind? She thought. Even Anduin has fallen prey to her.

The accord Sylvanas had proposed, the one the Alliance had so naively accepted was obviously nothing more than a ploy to seed her agents throughout Alliance territory, but worst of all, it was working. Jaina paced as she thought on how best to thwart the plot but struggled under the constraints. Alliance leadership had accepted it after all, so she was forced to abide by its terms and attempting to sway the others had proven ineffective.

Managing to think of no diplomatic solution, she sought out her mother's chambers to seek counsel. Katherine listened patiently as her daughter explained the situation and the obvious dangers it presented before offering the simplest solution she could think of.

"Jaina, haven't you considered fighting frostfire with frostfire?"

"Mother?"

"If the Alliance leadership has been swayed by the Banshee Queen, then it is up to you to sway them back."

"But I've tried and it's no use, they refuse to-Oh," Jaina said, suddenly appreciating the adage.

"Daughter," Katherine said gently, stepping closer and placing a hand on Jaina's shoulder. "You've simply been using the wrong methods to sway them."

Jaina's cheeked flushed at the course of action her mother was suggesting. "Mother I can't," Jaina said uncertainly. "I've spent decades studying dusty tomes and scroll; I've no head for... that sort of thing."

Her mother's lips quirked and she shook her head. "Jaina, you really don't understand men much. You are beautiful and powerful; trust me when I say they will listen."

Jaina paused, unsure what to say. While she was willing to do much to save her Alliance, what her mother was suggesting was something she'd never even considered before.

"It is a ruler's duty to care for her people," Katherine counseled solemnly.

Jaina considered the words and nodded once, finding resolve at her mother's words.

"I'll go to Stormwind and make my case anew," she said firmly.

Katherine smiled at her daughter, proud of her decisiveness. "Would you care for company Jaina? I could lend my aid to your arguments."

"I'd like nothing more mother."

~

Jaina sat with her hands fidgeting as she waited for her audience with Anduin in his chambers. She'd known him his whole life; from childhood to Kingship and had spent much time in his company, never once knowing discomfort, but this meeting would be far different to the others.

Jaina closed her eyes and took a breath, remembering the loathsome sight of the Forsaken Dark Rangers stationed throughout the diplomatic quarters. With a simple change of dress, it was as if men had forgotten who their enemy was. That was what she was fighting against. Seeing the threat right in their midst when no one else recognized it frustrated her beyond measure. She had to succeed in convincing the others and had prepared to go to any length to do so.

Yes, ostensibly they were there at the requests of the various diplomats and leaders of the Alliance, but Jaina knew it was only a matter of time before Sylvanas gave the order to decapitate the leadership once enough of her Rangers had wormed their way into the Alliance.

She was shaken out of her thoughts as the doors opened and Anduin appeared. He spoke a parting word to Genn before stepping in and closing the doors.

"Jaina," he greeted her. He'd long since stopped calling her Auntie Jaina; something she always slightly missed.

"Anduin," Jaina replied. "I've come to speak again about the Treaty."

Anduin sighed as he poured himself a drink of water. "Jaina, how many times must we go over this? Have you any idea how popular the accords are with... with everyone? Even if I disagreed with them, it would be political suicide to go against them now."

"But you don't disagree, do you?" Jaina accused. She'd been sorely disappointed to know even he had made use of the Banshee Queen and her Rangers.

"No, no I don't," Anduin said turning back to her. "We have peace Jaina. Peace. Finally, after all this time. Isn't that what we've wanted? What we've been fighting for?"

"It isn't peace Anduin, it's a prelude. Look outside, you'll see her agents everywhere, what do you think they're doing?"

"Their duties, at our request I'll remind you."

"They are waiting for the orders, and sooner or later, Sylvanas will give them."

"The Treaty's been signed. It's done," Anduin said with finality.

Jaina switched tack to the one she'd been dreading. "Fine, and I'm not asking you to renege on it, but I am asking you to take steps to minimize the damage. The Treaty calls for Sylvanas and her Rangers to provide... services," Jaina said, still finding the situation too awkward to actually give voice to. "But it doesn't obligate you to make use of those services. I understand the soldiery and citizens won't stop and we needn't force them to. But those in high command must, especially if you pressure them Anduin, and set an example."

Now it was Anduin's turn to stumble awkwardly. Jaina had a point, he didn't need to enjoy the Banshee Queen's specific charms, but, he simply enjoyed doing so. "There's no need for that, that is to say, it would be undiplomatic of me," Anduin eventually said. The argument sounded weak even to his own ears.

Jaina ground her teeth in frustration at the simple-mindedness of men. "Would you really put your own safety in danger for simple pleasure?"

"I don't believe there is any danger," Anduin said, attempting to shift topic as much as he could.

Jaina sighed. "And what if there were an alternative?" she said, fully committing to the plan.

"What do you mean?"

Jaina gestured stiffly at herself. "If I were to make myself available in the Banshee Queen's place, would the others reconsider? Would you?"

Anduin eyed Jaina quickly before swallowing hard. "Jaina this is no time for jokes."

"I'm not joking Anduin, if that is what it takes to ensure the safety of the Alliance, then that is what I will do. Will you stay away from Sylvanas if... I provide the same services?"

"Jaina you're being ridiculous. Even if I wanted-Even if I were to consider it, you couldn't possibly match her. She..." Anduin struggled to find the right words. "Has a great deal of stamina. And her undeath gives her inhuman endurance. You couldn't take her place."

"Are you forgetting I'm still an Archmage, Anduin? There are spells, potions and more that I can use to close any gaps. And I've been experimenting with my mirror images; their practically indistinguishable from the real me now. I could... service many others at once. Not to mention my mother has said she too is willing to aid me. I can take her place."

"I wouldn't be so sure of that," Anduin said nervously despite all that Jaina had said.

"How difficult could it be?" Jaina asked dismissively. "I'm certain I could manage whatever the others ask from her."

Anduin looked away guiltily.

"You don't believe me," Jaina said. "Fine, then let's see, right here and now. If I can't even manage to take her place for you, then there's no hope and I'll drop all this. But if I can, you will give my proposition real consideration."

Anduin swallowed hard again, unsure how to respond. "Autine Jaina, I can't," he said. "You're like family to me."

On any other day, Jaina would've appreciated Anduin's restraint and self-control, especially if he had exercised it with the Banshee Queen. But if she struggled to entice him now, how could she hope to entice the others away from Sylvanas? She thought back on some of her mother's advice and took a more direct approach.

With barely any concentration, Jaina weaved a complex dismissal spell and waved a hand over her herself. Her clothing dissolved away in a dust of ephemeral blue light, leaving her standing stark naked in front of Anduin awkwardly, wearing nothing but her Kul Tiran pendant.

Jaina shifted uncomfortably and resisted the urge to cover her womanhood and breasts. Without her clothing confining them, they seemed so much larger. She had done her best to dress modestly in her time as a leader, so being nude in front of Anduin had her mind screaming to cover up lest it jeopardize her authority, but she crushed those thoughts. If she was going to go through with this plan, she couldn't afford to have those sensibilities any longer.

Anduin's breathing quickened and he took a step towards her, then another. Jaina felt as if she should do something womanly or attractive, but she had far too many duties that demanded her attention and it left her with little time to pursue romantic interests. Seduction was not a skill she possessed so she stayed awkwardly still, cursing her own inexperience every second.

Her mother had assured her it would be fine though; that men would care little about those things if it was Jaina Proudmoore with them. Katherine was proven right as Jaina noticed the hungry stared Anduin fixed her with, his prior objections long forgotten.

As he approached, it became harder and harder to resist the urge to step away or cover herself, but she did.

"I hadn't realized they were so..." Anduin trailed off as he stared at Jaina's breasts. He reached towards them slowly; almost as if he were afraid they would burn his hands and cupped them gently. "You're certain?" he asked, looking into Jaina's face.

She nodded. And with the line crossed, Anduin began fondling her breasts, squeezing and massaging them, digging his fingers into the soft, offered flesh. Pinching a nipple between his thumb and finger, he pulled and twisted lightly, making Jaina gasp. Anduin startled at the reaction, unaccustomed to them after many 'diplomatic' sessions with Sylvanas. But he found he liked it a great deal.

Anduin bent and brought his mouth down on Jaina's breast, sucking in a mouthful. He ran his tongue over her nipple and suckled at her then repeated with the other breast.

"This doesn't seem so hard," Jaina said, unexpectedly enjoying how things were turning out. Anduin scoffed, denting her confidence.

Anduin played and sucked on her breasts for a while before pulling her towards the bed. Jaina was about to climb onto it when Anduin stopped her. "Actually, could you lean your head off the end of it? It's how I do it with Sylvanas."

Jaina repositioned herself. "Like this?" she asked looking up at Anduin, her head hanging off the edge.

"Perfect. And Jaina, Sylvanas doesn't need to breathe so I can... stay inside her throat as long as I want. Is there something you can do for that?"

Anduin had stopped dancing around the words, making Jaina flush suddenly. The blunt speech gave her second thoughts for a moment. "A charm of unending breath should do the same thing," Jaina said quietly.

Anduin nodded and began undressing, making Jaina's heartrate spike. Well this is it, no backing out now Jaina thought.

Anduin pulled out his already stiff cock; the sight of which made Jaina gulp involuntarily. She wasn't even sure if it was normal, but it certainly didn't look normal. It moved closer and closer until it bumped into Jaina's lips. It took her a moment to realize she should open her mouth. As she did, Anduin began sliding in, reintroducing Jaina to long forgotten tastes and sensations.

Anduin pressed on, forcing more and more of his manhood down her throat. The spell may have rid Jaina of her need to breathe, but that's all it did. Jaina still gagged after she was fed too much of his meat. Anduin paused at the sound for only a moment before resuming his downward slide, making Jaina gag and choke more and more. Every moment spent choking on the cock filling her throat, Jaina fought the urge to slap Anduin's thighs and make him stop.

Spit and phlegm bubbled up past Anduin's cock and started running down her face into her nose, eyes and hair as he sank to the hilt. Then Anduin pulled back and started actually fucking her throat. Slowly at first, but faster as time wore on, with Jaina gagging and choking horribly all the while. In no time at all, her face was completely drenched in her own spit, plastering her hair to her forehead and gluing her eyes shut.

Still Anduin went faster. Jaina felt Anduin's hands alternate between wrapping around her throat and playing with her breasts as he used her throat like he was meant to embrace a woman, sometimes both at once with each hand. He pumped his cock down her gullet relentlessly, making the back of her head bump into the bed with every forceful thrust, his ballsack slapping wetly against her nose every time.

Jaina endured willingly but had never felt so used in her life. She'd used her mouth on Arthas and a handful of other men, but never in this way. Never before had a man used her mouth as if it was her womanhood so vigorously.

Eventually Anduin pulled out and stared at the mess on Jaina's face, the woman he used to think of as his aunt; his cock twitched at the thought. He found a fiendish delight at reducing his close friend and companion to a whore. That she was always such a dignified and powerful woman his senior by almost twofold only made it all the better. He drove back into Jaina's throat with a shiver; her sputtering and choking massaging his cock delectably.

The feeling of Anduin's cock constantly slamming down her throat quickly gave Jaina the urge to throw up, but a quick application of fortification charms soon rid her of those feelings. Jaina didn't know how long Anduin spent treating her throat like a woman, but eventually she heard him groan her name before hugging himself into her and pressing his weight into her face so hard it would've smothered her if not for the breath spell.

An instant later a torrent of his seed exploded down her throat, so deep she had no choice but to eat it, since it practically went straight into her stomach. The heavy spurts soon proved too much though and the thick white fluid flew from the corners of her mouth and even shot out her nose, joining the rest of the mess on her face. She felt each pulse of his cock as he spewed more and more into her until the flood slowed to a trickle.

Anduin stayed inside until she felt him grow soft before pulling out. His cock came out sticky and trailing thick strings of spit, phlegm and cum from her mouth. Jaina rolled over onto her front and tried to speak but only garbled sounds came out before she started coughing. It took a minute of coughing and clearing her throat before Jaina found her voice again.

"That's what you do with Sylvanas?" Jaina asked weakly.

"Some of it," Anduin said guiltily. "If you don't want to continue, I'll understand Jaina."

"We're not done?" Jaina asked with a hint of concern.

"If you want to be done, we can be done Jaina, I'll not force anything on you."

It didn't feel that way Jaina thought. She caught sight of her reflection in one of the room's mirrors and her eyes widened in shock at the sight. Jaina had always been mindful to maintain appearances, considering her station. So when she saw her reflection, she hardly recognized herself. Her eyes were red and watery, the tears having made her makeup run and smear black trails down her face. Strands of her hair were soaked with her spit, almost as if she'd taken a bath and they stuck to her forehead messily. Anduin's seed cooled in patches all over her face, the white fluid contrasting with the black of her makeup.

Every etiquette lesson she'd had, her sense of decorum, all of it screamed at her to clean and cover herself before anyone could see, but she forcefully suppressed those feelings. It was already too late, Anduin had seen what a whore she looked like and cleaning up would hardly change anything now. And if this was the price needed to rid the Alliance of Sylvanas, then Jaina would pay it.

During the throatfucking, Jaina had spared little thought to her situation, too distracted as she was. But seeing herself then, the humiliation finally rushed in and her cheeks went beet red. It was all so unbecoming of her she thought. It was almost enough to make her doubt her course of action.

"Jaina?" Anduin asked.

But, she remembered her mother's words. "It is a ruler's duty to care for her people," Katherine had said. Whatever it takes Jaina thought.

"I'm alright. What... else is there?" she said.

Anduin seemed equal parts excited and guilted by the words. "Just lay down on the bed normally, I'll be right back."

Jaina took the chance to rest and relax as she laid down on the soft bedding, a quick cleansing spell ridding her of the mess on her face. Without it staining her, she felt a little bit more like herself and less like a whore.

Anduin rummaged around in his belongings until he eventually found it; an elixir of liquid gold.

"What is that?" Jaina asked, noticing the golden light.

"A gift from Sylvanas and her apothecaries, it helps me to... keep up with her."

Jaina bolted upright, her heart hammering. No gift from the Banshee Queen could be trusted, it was surely tainted she thought.