The Sim: Jaina Proudmoore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anduin, how many times have you used that? Have the others used it?"

"Only a handful of times," Anduin said. "Relax Jaina, I've had my people check it over, it's perfectly harmless and does just what Sylvanas says, no more."

"Give me that, I'd like to run my own tests."

Anduin sighed at the unnecessary caution but complied anyway.

Jaina ran a battery of divinations and diagnostic spells over the potion. While she could detect no toxic, poisonous or magical reagents beyond what was necessary to achieve its effects, she did sense something. A faint magical signature, but couldn't discern what it did or what effects it had if any. She then surreptitiously directed a few of those divinations and diagnostics towards Anduin, but again, found nothing to suggest he had been affected in any way.

"There's something else there," Jaina said worryingly.

Anduin nodded. "Yes, I've been told it's the magical signature of one of the reagents, though totally inert. It doesn't do anything Jaina," Anduin assured.

Jaina found that hard to believe. "Anduin, if that kind of stamina potion is all you need, I can provide an alternative. Just promise me you'll throw those things away and never use it again."

Anduin didn't want to fight over the issue, especially not when Jaina was offering herself. "Fine, if you can do the same thing, what does it matter?"

Jaina conjured flames in her hand and incinerated the potion to nothingness in an instant. "And try to get them away from the other leaders as well," Jaina added. "Come here."

Anduin climbed up onto the bed and knelt in front of Jaina. She leaned forward and cupped his manhood in her hands, an arcane haze infusing them. In moments Anduin felt himself reinvigorated and stiffen to fullness.

"Gods," Anduin breathed. "That's better than the potions."

"All the more reason to stop using them."

Anduin nodded. "Jaina, you should know Sylvanas has, well, opened my eyes to new tastes."

Jaina frowned in confusion.

Anduin struggled with the words. "Sylvanas, she enjoys, well actually prefers, being taken in the rear, and I've come to enjoy that too."

It shocked Jaina to hear. She'd known the Alliance leadership had been making use of the Banshee Queen, but not the precise details.

"I... see," Jaina said slowly. "That changes nothing though."

Anduin nodded and pressed Jaina back down on the bed. His positioned his cock head at her rear entrance and prodded her there.

Jaina had never felt so filthy before in her life, she'd never been with a man like that and it felt inherently wrong. She couldn't believe Anduin of all people wanted to take her there. She reinforced her fortification charms, hoping they would prove a match for the Banshee Queen's undead endurance. Anduin pushed in and Jaina gripped the bedsheets as she felt him fill her inch by terrible inch.

Excited beyond measure at conquering the arse of another powerful woman his senior, Anduin lost the restraint he had shown with her throat and quickly jammed his length in, punching deep into Jaina's arse. She gasped at the sudden dominating presence filling her; she'd never felt so utterly full. Anduin didn't give her time to adjust and simply started rutting into her and using her breasts like handles. He ignored her squirming as he pounded deep into Jaina's most private recesses with every thrust, his only thought given to using her flesh to find climax with.

Jaina felt her organs shifting and being straightened with every thrust. They were sensations unlike any she'd ever felt and drove her mad. She felt shocked at seeing a new side to Anduin, an animalistic one that only cared about using her body. If it weren't for the spells she'd woven through her body, she doubted she could've endured the assault.

Anduin pinned Jaina's own legs against her body, holding them down by the knees as he thrust into her arse, utterly ignoring her womanhood. Jaina wanted to find some small measure of relief by rubbing her lips, but her first concern had to be matching the Banshee Queen. If Sylvanas preferred it in the arse and had turned Anduin so, then Jaina had to be her equal if not her better, so she reluctantly kept her hands away from her womanhood.

Part way into the relentless sodomy, Anduin surprised Jaina again when he pulled out suddenly and grabbed her hair. Pulling her face towards him, he thrust his cock towards her mouth. Revulsion instantly hit Jaina as she realized what Anduin wanted her to do. Her initial instinct was to push him off and deny the disgusting act, but she remembered her duty. If this was how the Banshee Queen enticed the Alliance, then it was how Jaina was going to bring them back.

Jaina opened her mouth and let Anduin slide in, his cock still slimy with her own juices but otherwise clean. A strange and heavy tasted filled her mouth as she learned what she tasted like. All things considered it wasn't nearly as revolting as she imagined it to be, but that didn't lessen the burning shame and humiliation she felt performing so lewd an act for Anduin. She worried the whorish display would lessen herself in his eyes, that her authority would be eroded by the obscenity, but pushed those thoughts aside to be dealt with at another time.

When Anduin pulled away from her mouth and went back to taking advantage of her arse, she actually felt glad when she felt him stuff her hole full. The relief didn't last long as Anduin only spent mere moments in her arse before pulling out and returning to her mouth. He'd only spent enough time in her to coat his cock anew in her juices. That was when Jaina realized Anduin wasn't looking for the pleasure of her mouth or her rear, but the pleasure of seeing her clean the filth off his manhood.

Jaina suddenly recalled her mother's words and the way she softly shook her head 'Jaina, you really don't understand men much.' She found a new appreciation for the words; her mother had known. If only I'd spent some more time with the men, perhaps I'd have been more prepared for this Jaina silently complained. Well it's too late for that, I'll just have to learn fast.

Jaina did her best to ignore the degradation she felt as Anduin forced her to clean him off again and again. Though thankfully, or worryingly, Jaina found it easier to endure the longer it went on for until she was shifting forward and opening her mouth invitingly every time Anduin pulled out of her arse. She quickly grew accustomed to the cycle of feeling empty, having Anduin's warm, slimy manhood slide over her tongue, the taste of her own arse, his cock bumping into and sliding down the back of her throat and then having her arse stuffed full again.

The cycle was only broken by the occasional changes in positions. Sometimes Anduin would flip her onto her front and pound her into the bed, other times he would hold her up, or take her on the floor. His favorite though, the one he stuck with the longest was pulling Jaina up so her weight rested against her neck and shoulder as her legs went over her head. Anduin kept her up as he speared into her vulnerable arse from above. Jaina was contorted over herself so much so that she was forced to watch as Anduin speared into her arse over and over again.

Enduring it was one thing, but being confronted with the sight, being forced to watch herself demeaned and treated like a whore drew a new wave of humiliation and shame from her. Jaina found it hard to look Anduin in the face as he pulled out and squatted down over her, presenting his cock to her again. Her face grew red again as she cleaned him that time. Anduin would quickly dip into her arse only to pull out and offer it to her again. He repeated it so often that Jaina saw and felt the strangest sensation. As Anduin withdrew, she saw that she no longer closed after him, that her arse stayed open briefly, it's tightness worn out.

The emptiness she'd grown accustomed to, but being left so open was the queerest thing. She could feel the cool air against her insides as Anduin pulled out each time. Her arse staying open longer and longer with every repetition, and that appeared to be Anduin's goal. Jaina watched the stranger with Anduin's features stare hungrily at her body as he spread her open with his manhood. And when that proved not enough, he hooked four fingers into her arse and pulled her open further.

Jaina watched with concern as she was spread open like never before. She had no idea her body could be contorted so and never imagined that was what she looked like inside. Another wave of shame washed over her, but it was matched by her curiosity. Jaina stared with mounting interest at the wet, pink, ridged walls of her arse on display. Her natural inquisitiveness had gotten the better of her and she found herself reaching for her own arse.

Her fingers slid over the muscle of her rim and sunk into the juicy meat of her arse, surprising Jaina with it's softness and texture. She supposed she could understand why men liked it. Jaina slid and twisted her fingers around, testing the qualities of her own body and how it reacted. After some moments, she pulled her fingers away as thick strands of clear fluid trailed after them.

She had only done it to satisfy her curiosity, but when she saw Anduin's face, it looked like he was practically drooling. Perhaps it won't be so hard convincing the others Jaina thought.

Anduin desperately shoved back inside her and began the assault anew. Jaina quickly lost track of time as the sodomy continued but eventually felt his motions grow frantic.

Anduin dug his fingers into her soft breasts harshly as he neared climax, pounding into her so hard her knees began to ache from being pressed into the wooden flooring. Anduin groaned and for the second time that day, Jaina felt him spill his seed into her deeply, splashing against her insides and filling her.

Anduin collapsed across her back, and Jaina slowly sank down onto the floor from the weight, her pillowy ass cushioning him. When he'd grown soft and recovered, he pulled out quickly and went to retrieve a wineglass to Jaina's confusion.

Jaina shifted slightly and could feel Anduin's seed slosh inside her. She wasn't sure what to do in the situation and was afraid it would spill out and create a terrible mess if she stood up. "What's the wineglass for?" Jaina asked as Anduin returned.

"It's er, something Sylvanas introduced me to. I've become rather fond of seeing it."

Jaina eyed the glass and noted it wasn't empty. There was a white residue staining the sides and dregs of clear-white, viscous fluid at the bottom of the cup." she quirked her brow and waited for him to continue.

"Sylvanas, she drinks my seed after pushing it out," Anduin admitted.

Just when Jaina felt like there was no further debauchery that could surprise her, Anduin would reveal new lows. I can't believe Sylvanas would go to such lengths to ensnare men Jaina thought. She tried to picture the Banshee Queen; a butcherer of thousands and warlord of the Horde debase herself so and struggled with the image. I can't underestimate her.

"I see," Jaina said again. "How do I-" she began, but Anduin quickly moved towards her. He wrapped his arm around her stomach and pulled her back onto her knees. Jaina felt him place the cold rim of the wineglass against her skin, just under her arse.

"Just sit up Jaina and try to open yourself."

Jaina slowly straightened and felt Anduin's seed start flowing out of her. She was so worn out that it was easier to open up than it was to stay clenched closed. Jaina grew hot and embarrassed again as she sat on her knees as Anduin's seed poured from her arse. She was glad that she was facing away from him. Eventually, after too long, the flood slowed to nothing and Jaina felt Anduin scoop the rim of the glass against her. Only then, when it was too late did she remember the glass wasn't clean, that it still held the remains of Anduin's last meeting with Sylvanas earlier in the day. She cursed herself for forgetting to cast a cleansing spell on the cup.

He came around to her and offered her the disgusting, shocking drink. The idea he wanted her to drink his seed was bad enough, but after it had soaked in her arse? It made it so much worse. She wasn't even certain if women of the night did that sort of thing, and if they did, they'd surely charge an arm and a leg. The shock however came from the sheer volume. Jaina cursed herself again for misjudging the effectiveness of her spell because if anything, Anduin's load was larger now than the first; it filled almost half the wineglass.

"You want me to drink this?" Jaina asked Anduin uncertainly. He nodded eagerly. She couldn't believe Anduin had been so corrupted by Sylvanas so quickly.

She felt humiliated just holding the glass and couldn't bring herself to drink it just yet. She needed a moment to prepare and steel herself for the depravity she was about to commit. She thought back on the barely clad Dark Rangers throughout Stormwind and the dangers they represented. She thought of how Sylvanas was worming her way into the favor of Anduin and the others. For the Alliance she thought as she brought the glass to her lips and tilted it back, guzzling down the awful drink.

Anduin's thick cum filled her mouth as she gulped down again and again, slowly whittling away at her task. Her only solace was that her spell made it taste pleasant enough and the flavor of her own ass didn't bother her much by that point. Even the dark taste that she assumed belonged to Sylvanas wasn't terrible she grudgingly admitted.

After what felt like an eternity of shame, Jaina felt no more of the creampie flow into her mouth. She set down the glass and opened her mouth so Anduin could see her finish the task. She gulped down the last mouthful for him and waited to see if there was any more.

When no more awful requests came, she spoke. "Well Anduin, will you reconsider using Sylvanas? Will you help me sway the others?"

Anduin struggled with words so merely nodded.

~~~ Miscellaneous

Jaina greeted the assembled nobles and military officers before beginning. She took a deep breath before dissolving her clothing in a wash of arcane light. Jaina Proudmoore bent over at the waist and laid across the table, doing her best to keep her emotions in check. The men and women surrounding her were among the highest ranked among the Alliance, they were her peers so every moment spent unclothed in such a state in front of them brought burning humiliation. That humiliation was a common thing for her in these dark days, the price of outmaneuvering the Banshee Queen.

Jaina had been informed by Anduin what this particular group liked and was thus presenting herself as a suitable replacement for Sylvanas. Reaching back, Jaina began inserting her fingers into her ass one at a time. Once she'd gotten all five fingers in, she worked at getting them in deeper; past the second knuckles first, then slipping over the thirds with difficulty before finally she felt her own ring of muscle clamp down around her wrist once she gotten her whole fist inside her ass.

The wave of muttering that swept around the room renewed the humiliation she felt and she was thankful she was staring face down into the table rather than having the meet the gaze of her peers. Jaina felt it far beneath her station to perform the humiliating and obscene acts, but how else could she defeat Sylvanas? So she endured.

Jaina tugged at her fist, but her own tightness kept her locked firmly in place, to which she felt a quiet satisfaction. It took effort before she could pull her hand out; her asshole squelching wetly as her hand popped free. Jaina then pulled her cheeks open, widening the gape and inviting the assembled men and women to stare at her open innards. When she felt herself closing up, she repeated the act, reinserting her fingers then her whole hand. It went more smoothly the second time around, her body opening up more readily. The muttering intensified as Jaina fisted her own arse for the entertainment of the others.

As Jaina made a whore of herself, Anduin spoke on her behalf to the others. "As you can see, Lady Jaina can satisfy any appetite that Sylvanas can, perhaps even better with her magics. Why risk the dangers Sylvanas presents when we have our own Lady Proudmoore to satisfy us?" He then invited the noble assemblage to use her as they saw fit.

Jaina's cheeks and ears burned as she listened to Anduin advertise her body like she was livestock, but she understood the necessity of it all. She kept herself spread open and took any and all instructions her peers gave her. Every moment the women and men who she considered her friends and equals spent spitting on her, forcing her to taste her own arse or drink their fluids tested Jaina's resolve. But in the end, her desire to protect the Alliance won out over any selfish reluctance she had. As Jaina endured the endless debaucheries heaped upon her, she couldn't believe the extent that Sylvanas had corrupted her people, but believe she could sway them back.

~

"I think that went quite well," Anduin said. "They seemed impressed."

Jaina laid on her side, her head in Anduin's lap and her mouth nursing his cock absentmindedly. She was far too tired for anything more.

"They'll abandon Sylvanas?"

Anduin nodded. "I believe so Jaina."

Jaina sighed in relief. Her efforts and the endless humiliations had been worth it in the end.

"There's one last holdout though; Genn. He despises Sylvanas with a passion and takes every opportunity to savage her. I doubt you'll sway him away."

"Savage her? Doesn't he realize that every moment he spends with her, she only corrupts him further?"

Anduin shook his head. "I'm sorry Jaina, Genn doesn't see it that way. He thinks he's getting back at her for all she's done."

"Genn you fool," Jaina whispered. "Isn't there any way to convince him?"

Anduin shrugged. "You can try appealing to him, but I don't know if you'll succeed."

Jaina spent a moment despairing at the news, fearing what Sylvanas would do to Genn if he spent any more time in her company before her resolve stiffened. I'll save him, whatever it takes.

"I'll convince him," Jaina said firmly.

Anduin hummed and spoke. "I think I may know of a way to help actually. Genn, he may hate Sylvanas, but I see how he admires her dress and attire. Perhaps you might consider more persuasive clothing?"

"What do you propose?"

~

Jaina stared at her own reflection and barely recognized the woman in the mirror. Anduin had sent tailors to see to her and make alterations to her clothing, but now they could barely be considered that. Her breasts were bare and exposed, propped up by a corset that girdled her waist. Her knee length dress was all but gone; her hips and arse were uncovered, with a small hang of cloth covering her womanhood, and only barely at that. Most ridiculously of all, the tailors had left her shoulder and arm guards intact, as if that would help anything. Jaina thought her appearance was worse than if she wore nothing at all.

Jaina chewed on her lip nervously, worrying about what people would think when they saw for a moment before forcing those thoughts aside. Whatever it takes she reminded herself.

She plucked up the pieces of jewelry she had received and pressed them into her arse slowly. With all the time she had spent swaying Anduin and the others, the string of beads slipped in easily one after another until soon the last one with a base was firmly pressed against her skin. When the half dozen strawberry sized orbs were inside, Jaina took an experimental step and felt them jostling around inside herself strangely.