The Sim - Overwatch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Morrison can answer, Ana replies for him. "Fareeha, I am okay, I really am."

This quiets Pharah and I resume fucking her ass rapidly. "Sorry girls, guess that last options off the table. Morrison's joined the party so looks like you'll be eating a creampie after all Ana."

"Wait, can't I just eat both?" Pharah said urgently.

Her mother responds quickly again. "No Fareeha, I will do my duty."

With that settled, Morrison and I focus on the asses in front of us, while mother and daughter both were forced to watch the other being ruthlessly sodomized, it was a perfect day out and something that would frequently happen since the team really liked pairing the two up together.

With Pharah and Ana, 69'ing each other, Morrison and I easily swap between their assholes and mouths rapidly. I have a lot of fun constantly dipping my cock into Pharah's asshole to then immediately jam it into Ana's mouth, making her gag occasionally. After another half hour of nonstop assfucking and ass to mouth, Morrison and I finally empty our balls into the assholes of the two, to Ana's relief and Pharah's disappointment.

Sitting up, the two are handed shotglasses by Mercy who'd been approvingly watching the whole thing. The two push their respective creampies into their glass. Both shots are almost fill almost half way. The two exchange glasses though Pharah hesitates, I half think she might just take Ana's and down both but she eventually goes to hand hers over when I stop the two of them.

"Hold on now, I've got an idea."

Taking Ana's shot from her, I tilt back Pharah's head and upend the glass slowly over her face.

"Now that's better. Looks like your daughters filthy Ana, you need to clean her up."

Ana sighs at the new humiliation but goes to Pharah and starts to slowly lick the creampie off her daughters face all the same. As she does, I notice Pharah playing with her ass with three fingers deep inside, she doesn't stop until her mother's finished cleaning off her face.

Ana spends a minute eating the cum off her daughters face, gagging frequently as she does. Once it's clean, I do the same thing to her; pouring Pharah's shot over her face. I don't even need to tell Pharah what to do before she's attacking Ana's face with her tongue, fingers still in her ass.

My cock was still slimy with cum, spit and Pharah's ass. Wanting to clean up myself, I grab the girls heads and press their faces against the side of my cock. "Do you mind girls?"

They obediently begin to kiss and lick my cock clean, running their tongues up and down my prick together. When I'm clean, I pull my cock back but keep pressing their faces together. This time it's Pharah's turn to flinch and try to pull back when Ana slips her tongue into Pharah's mouth, I hold Pharah's head in place until she finally relents and begins returning the kisses. Reinhardt and Lucio take this as their chance to have their turn and position themselves behind the two with Reinhardt predictably choosing Ana. The two pick up where Morrison and I left off and are back into the girls assholes for round two. As they fuck the girls, Ana and Pharah are pushed closer and closer together till their tits are pressed firmly against one another.

Reinhardt is larger than both me and Morrison by a fair bit so Ana struggles far, far more this time around, never managing to take him all the way to the base. It doesn't look like she can take it for very long so Pharah's resumed trying to comfort her mom by kissing more and more aggressively, holding her hand, hugging her and playing with her pussy but it doesn't work as well this time.

Just when it looks like Ana is about to call it quits, Reinhardt relents and swaps places with Lucio. Despite the pain on her face, she shares the same disappointed look Reinhardt is wearing. Pharah is anything but disappointed though once Reinhardt is inside her, she almost goes limp when he bottoms out in her ass but once recovered begins aggressively throwing herself back against him, impaling herself again and again on Reins monster cock.

I watch the girls spend the next several hours working their way through the entire teams male roster. Ana eventually found a way to swallow her creampies more easily by pushing them into her cocktails and drinking them that way instead of straight. By the end of the day, Ana was passed out and curled up in a ball with Pharah hugging her from behind as the big spoon, both of them leaking cum from well abused assholes. While Ana just looked completely exhausted, Pharah couldn't have looked happier and was positively grinning as she slept.

Widowmaker

Apparently we had recently captured Widowmaker during one of her botched missions and had her held in custody. We were currently questioning her using alternative methods but she was proving resistant. I went to try my luck all the same.

In her holding cell, I found her suspended off the floor by restraints; metal bands around the wrists, biceps and knees. Her skinsuit was ripped and tattered, it barely covered anything anymore, certainly not her breasts or pussy but Widowmaker's expression was blank and unconcerned with her pale blue skin being so totally on display.

I walk into her holding cell right as Jack, Tracer and Lucio leave. She stares at me darkly. "Hello again Jesse, back for more I see. You know it won't work, it never does, as much as your team tries," she said in her husky, erotic French accent.

"We'll see about that darling."

Widowmaker had one of the nicest asses I'd ever come across, tying closely with Tracer and getting an opportunity to pound it had me hard already. The restraints holding Widowmaker didn't respond to her struggles but were easily moved around by me or any of the team, allowing us to position her in any way we liked. Apparently the team had been keeping her under lock and key, using her asshole and pussy whenever they felt like being a bit crueller than they would be with any of the girls on the team.

Currently her legs were spread wide open and her arms outstretched. I wasted no time in rubbing a bit of spit into and around her asshole before brutally jamming my whole cock in without warning or warm up. She felt expectedly cold to the touch, both inside and out but that was easy to ignore given how wonderful her ass felt. She didn't even flinch but did give me a condescending look.

"I don't even feel a thing."

"Days still young."

Her taunt was my cue to start fucking her as fast and as hard as I could manage. I spent the next hour savagely fucking her hole in every uncomfortable position I could think of that the restraint would allow. My favorite being a pile driver position since it seemed to be the only thing to actually bother her.

I'd posed her upside down on the ground, with her neck and back uncomfortably bent against the floor, her knees forced to the sides of her head, while I speared into her vulnerable asshole from above. Just to abuse the hole a little more, I'd often pull my cock up toward her pussy and try flick it out while still deep inside her, making her asshole bulge to accommodate the abusive move.

She'd often glare at me as I worked her over but the looks didn't dissuade me in the least. I actually liked it when she did since I got a kick out of spitting on her face each time she did while plunging down into her asshole.

When I was finally satisfied and grew light headed, I pulled out one last time to jerk off and drop a load onto her pretty face. Widow locked her eyes to mine and didn't blink or flinch once as each spurt of jizz splattered across her face here and there. As I squeezed out the last of my cum to drip onto her face, Widow suddenly opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, catching that last drop, tasting it for a moment before spitting it out.

Seeing her catch my cum like that left me wide eyed with surprise and excitement.

Seeing my reaction, Widow laughed mockingly. "You taste awful," she said before continuing to glare at me. The scornful glares lost most of their effect though, covered in spit and cum as she was.

Despite the assfucking I had just given her, despite the fact her asshole refused to close and looked raw, puffy, swollen, red and sore to the touch through even the blue tint of her skin; Widowmaker's demeanor betrayed none of it, in fact, she's seems pleased at her own stoicism. I decided to really test out how unfeeling she really was.

There conveniently just so happened to be a fucking machine in the room. I selected one of my ten inch long, two and a half inch wide remote cocks. It was made from a soft, silicon material with its entire length being these repeating cone shapes, like the heads of short but wide flared butt plugs. I used it as the attachment for the machine and attached it to the end of a piston. Lining up the awful toy with her ass while she remained in that awful pile driver position, I cruelly turned the machine on.

When the dildo first enters Widow's ass for the first time I think I notice a flicker on her face before it's immediately replaced by complete disinterest. I start at the machines slowest setting and watch as it slowly snakes into her asshole and deeper until it bottoms out at the cut off base, her asshole slipping past the final cone and wrapping around the metal shaft of the piston. Widow endured it stone faced.

The sensation is unlike anything I've felt before in the Sim. It makes me light headed with how good and strange it feels, this remote cock was unlike other ones I'd used, since it was soft and non-rigid, it wouldn't just travel up her asshole in a straight line but would follow the bends in her rectum and colon. It would drive deeper than I could possibly ever manage with my real cock, sending me every little strange and wonderful new sensation as it wormed its way into her. Being that utterly deep in someone was an entirely new experience and something I wanted more of. Not only that, but because of the numerous cone shapes, it was like putting just the sensitive head of my cock into her ass, again and again all in a single thrust. Pulling out was even better. Because of how the cones tapered, her asshole would narrow to the thinnest part of the dildo only to suddenly meet this huge flare that stretched her out again, it made pulling out feel like complete bliss.

Coming down from the high of sensory overload, I turn my attention back to Widow and watch her asshole dilate and constrict around the shape of the toy again and again. The machine retracts back until only the tip of the dildo is still in her ass before plunging back in.

I turn up the speed dial on the machine and it starts moving in and out a notch faster. I keep my hand on the dial knob as I watch Widowmaker's face closely. She's still completely stoic so I crank up the speed again. Every few seconds I twist the knob a little further, making the machine piston the dildo a fraction faster. After five or six twists, Widowmaker finally breaks eye contact and flicks her eyes towards the knob with a brief flash of concern before looking back at me. I remorselessly continue turning the knob, ka-chunk, ka-chunk, ka-chunk all the way to its fastest speed setting.

Widowmaker tries to maintain the masquerade but at this point it's only too obvious it's an act. As I continue dialing up the speed, Widow tenses and her body arches, trying desperately to maneuvering away from that pulverizing toy.

The loud whirring of the machine fill the room. The awkwardly shaped dildo keep plunging into her asshole with intense, mechanical speed, brutalizing her hole with its flared cones, making Widow write for the first time in her restraints.

She finally breaks. "I-it still won't work, I feel nothing, there's no point to all this at all, you may as well just stop this charade," she said in her lovely French accent. Neither of us believed a word of it.

"Well missy, I don't know about that, but I guess we'll see. I'll see you in a few hours."

"A few hours?!" she said, her voice frantic.

"Yeah, that's right, a few hours, but that shouldn't be any trouble for you right?" I say with a smirk.

~ A few hours later

I spent that whole day in absolute bliss, no matter what I was doing, I felt just complete ecstasy radiating from this phantom limb of mine at all times. It was icing on the cake knowing it came from a machine brutalizing that assassins asshole endlessly.

Finally returning to Widowmaker's holding cell, I see she's a drooling mess, fucked absolutely senseless. The machine is still relentlessly plowing that dildo into her ass, making her limp body sway with every thrust.

She eventually notices I'm in the room. "Please Monsieur, enough, enough," Widow halting croaks out.

It probably has been enough. I turn off the machine and pull the dildo out of her asshole, making Widow sigh in relief when I do. I even go as far as undoing her restraints, causing her to flop down onto the ground limply.

I get a look at her asshole and can instantly see it's a completely wrecked, blown out mess. It didn't belong on someone so beautiful. I almost had a hard time believing even the biotic treatments could make her feel tight again after all that.

"Alright Amelie, do you think your willing to cooperate now?"

"Oui," she quietly replies.

"You're going to leave Talon and be joining Overwatch now, you understand missy?"

"Oui."

"You're going to a team player for our side from now on, and if you misbehave, betray us or do anything we don't like, you're going back on that thing you understand me?"

"Oui."

"Alright now, I'm gonna give you something to make you feel better, don't make me regret it."

"I sprayed her sorely abused asshole with some biotic spray I'd gotten from Mercy. It took effect almost immediately, visibly repairing the damage and within moments, Widows asshole looked like not so much as a finger had been in it. Widow practically melts with relief as the biotic fluid does its work.

"Mercy will fill you in on some of your new duties alright. You might not like doing em, but just remember it ain't as bad at that," I said pointing a thumb over my shoulder at the fucking machine.

Widowmaker just nods.

Mercy

I went to find Mercy after finding out about how fun her 'appointments' are. Anyone can schedule an appointment with her through the bases systems and when I try, I see that she's almost booked solid with several hours every day spent on these appointments. Luckily for me, a time slot just so happened to have opened up.

~

Walking into Mercy's office slash lab area, I see she's at work, tinkering with her Valkyrie suit. Seeing me, she greets me warmly as usual. "Greetings Jesse, how may I be of service today."

"It's the usual Doc. I could do with some stress relief."

"Ah yes, I understand. Any preferences for today's appointment or just ze vitch outfit again?"

"Aw you know me Doc, I've had a thing for that little number ever since that Halloween party."

"Of course Jesse, well I'm here to help," she replied with a smile.

Mercy goes off to change and in a few minutes she's back with her witch outfit, wearing everything except the underwear.

"So, ze vagina or arsehole today Jesse?"

"Like I said, you know me."

"Why do I even bother asking," she said giggling.

I take a seat on this therapist couch looking thing she has. Mercy places her hand on my chest and pushes me back down onto it before straddling me. Mercy takes a vial of clear yellow fluid out her pocket and holds it up for me. "Jesse, I'd like to try out one of my new prototypes today. I assure you it's nothing dangerous so don't worry, in fact, you may well like it!"

"Well, if you say so Doc, you know what's best."

"Thank you Jesse. It's based on the same biotic technology Ana's rifle and my staff use. This is a rudimentary use for it, but it does make for a rather remarkable lubricant."

Grabbing my already hard cock, the enlarged eight inch version this time, she pours some the fluid onto it, slathering it with her petite hands.

"It works like normally, helping to accelerate cell repair and regeneration as well as providing an extremely pleasant sensation," she explained while guiding it into her waiting asshole casually. "Using this, it should be quite impossible to hurt or damage me in any way, so there won't be any need at all to be considerate any more, amazing isn't it? I thought it'd be useful so none of the team would ever need to hold back or waste time slowly working their way up."

Mercy chuckles lightly to herself. "Not to mention the fact it'll also make things much easier for me too, I'll enjoy myself even more now. You should find it quite a bit more pleasant as well Jesse, the continuous regeneration means I should feel permanently tight and virgin, regardless of how vigorous the appointment."

Mercy looks off and away. "Oh Reinhardt will be so happy once he gets a chance to use this with Ana, he'll finally be able to get all the way in for once," she said happily.

"Chirst Doc, that sounds incredible, I can't wait to really put you through your paces now."

Angela laughs mellifluously again. "I admit I'm curious to see the extent of the effects myself."

She wastes no time and sits all the way down on my cock in one smooth motion. Ignoring the incredible tightness of her newly virgin-like sphincter, she just forced me in. With the help of the biotic fluid, Mercy was able to slide down on me, forcing me past the awful resistance she met without a care; she simply used more of her body weight to relentlessly drive my cock into unconquered territory.

Where usually forcing a cock past some resistance or bend inside would cause pain or discomfort, the biotic fluid meant Mercy felt none of that. Instead of her body sending warning pain signals, she felt nothing but pleasant warmth while ravaging herself. There wasn't a hint of discomfort on her face as she slid down on me. I relished the feeling of her asshole wrapped around my cock, slowly sinking down its length, massaging me along the way. The nanotechnology was definitely working, keeping her body in pristine condition. She was so deliciously tight despite how obviously experienced she was, she felt practically like Tracer.

Once bottomed out, Mercy began easily bouncing up and down my cock while facing me. Biotic fluid or no, I'm still amazed at how easily she's taking my cock considering its new size. Mercy was unlike Pharah, Ana or Tracer, she didn't love it or struggle with it, she just seemed totally at ease swallowing almost ten inches of cock up her asshole and kept up that pleasant bedside manner demeanor most doctors had.

"Ze biotic lubricant seems to be working as well as I'd hoped. I've no discomfort whatsoever and a great deal more pleasure. How about you Jesse, how does it feel? Good I hope," she asked while sliding her ass up and down my cock.

"Oh absolutely Doc, you know what I like... But hey, what you said about discomfort, you're not saying you've been uncomfortable during all these appointments with the team are you? You never seem to mind."

Mercy seems to have difficulty replying and just quietly bounces on my cock for a while before answering. "It's not always easy Jesse, but I put the team first. But never mind that, it won't be an issue anymore. Just relax and enjoy yourself." I open my mouth to respond but Mercy hushes me by putting her hand over my mouth.

With her hands on her knees, Mercy begins bouncing up higher and higher over the next few minutes until every bounce leaves just the tip still inside her asshole so she can easily glide back down. She doesn't seem the slightest bit phased as she swallows my obscene length time and time again, instead she's just pleasantly watches me. I motion for her to get off entirely so I can see her ass, and when she does I see her asshole gaped only slightly for an instant before immediately winking closed and looking like nothing had ever been in it before.