The Sim - Sylvanas

Story Info
Sylvanas and Jaina vie for influence
3.3k words
4.42
9.6k
10

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: OK so I didn't think very far ahead when I titled my stories so this is like the 3rd part of the story with it going The Sim Custom Scenario's Part 1 > The Sim Jaina Proudmoore > this one even though I've mostly dropped the Sim aspect. I would've liked to change the titles of my shit but I can't on Literotica so yeah.

This is a short one with lots of focus on self degradation.

Because she was spending so much time in Alliance territory, Sylvanas never travelled anywhere without her personal guard accompanying her at all times. While usually this guard was made up of Horde elites; Sylvanas had decided to include a member of the Alliance as a gesture of goodwill.

Though not any would suffice, she had her eyes on a particular champion; Angrammar Lightwreathe, a hero of the Paladin order. Who else would be better to display her dedication to peace with the Alliance than a Champion of the Light? The fact that he was reputed to be exceptionally well endowed played only some role in her choice.

~

"Angrammar," Sylvanas greeted. "It has been difficult making your acquaintance."

Sylvanas had been pursuing him for some time but he managed to avoid her time after time. Only now had she finally managed to corner him in his quarters during an unannounced visit to Stormwind.

Angrammar grumbled as he took stock of Sylvanas for a moment before he went back to cleaning his arms and armor. "I want nothing to do with you Banshee Queen."

"Oh? And why is that? I am the architect of this peace our peoples now enjoy, is that not an achievement worthy of the Light?"

"You have the blood of thousands of good, honest men on your hands. No peace will make me forget that."

Sylvanas approached the man and took a seat next to him on the bed, hoping to entice him further with her scent. He had been doing a fine job of keeping his eyes fixed on hers, but her tailors had become quite exceptional at designing her flattering outfits. The lingerie she wore at all times in lieu of her armor exposed her with just the right mix of showing and hiding her flesh, and it drew his eyes. The thin material covering her breasts gave him an unfettered view of her and her underwear was so thin the lips of her womanhood swallowed the thin fabric between them.

"And what of the tens of thousands of good, honest men, women and children I have spared from a cruel fate in war? Do only the dead deserve your concern?" Sylvanas said as she brushed her arm against the paladin.

"The good does not erase the bad," Angrammar said, without pulling away.

"No, it doesn't. But would you rather our peoples go back to killing one another?"

"...No. What do you want Banshee?"

"I've decided to make a gesture of goodwill. I wish to have an Alliance soldier fulfill the role of one of my personal bodyguards. With a sword at my throat, I imagine Jaina and the other skeptics will breathe a little easier," Sylvanas said, carefully phrasing things.

Angrammar frowned. "I am no assassin, they know that."

"Mmmm. So what say you Lightwreathe?"

Angrammar was quiet for a long time before he spoke. "You've slain friends of mine, and now you wish me to protect you?"

"Then take the opportunity to avenge them," Sylvanas said shrugging.

Angrammar scoffed at the notion. If he was to avenge them, he would do so honestly.

When he would not speak, Sylvanas decided to demonstrate the advantages that serving her would bring. She got off the bed and got between his legs. The sudden move made Angrammar stiffen and reach for his weapon, but when saw the beautiful elven Queen kneeling between his legs, an entirely different part of him stiffened.

"What are you doing?" Angrammar asked.

"You're aware of the Treaty aren't you? I'm merely fulfilling my obligations."

The veteran warrior flustered at the implication. "I... That isn't necessary."

"Of course it is, you've a hard choice to make, this will help to clear your head," Sylvanas said as she reached for his buckle. She was satisfied to note he didn't attempt to stop her; he was all but hers. Pulling out his manhood, she was further satisfied to see the rumors were not unfounded. Angrammar was massive for a human and he wasn't even fully erect. She wrapped a hand around him, immensely pleased that she couldn't even make her fingers meet. Angrammar grew further in her hands and Sylvanas eyed the prize hungrily, swallowing in anticipation; he was larger than even most orcs.

Sylvanas stood up and straddled him, placing his cock between her asscheeks to his frustration.

"You'll need to remove my jewelry first," Sylvanas said, eyeing downwards.

It took but a moment for Angrammar to understand. He reached back and filled his palms with her soft flesh, squeezing her ass for a moment before he found the buttplug she wore. Gripping the base, he pulled but failed to remove the toy. It surprised and excited him in equal measure just how fiercely the Banshee Queen clung to the toy.

Sylvanas expertly undid loops that held her lingerie in place, letting her bra slide off and leaned into Angrammar's chest so her nipples caressed his skin.

Getting a firmer grip, Angrammar tugged harder and slowly managed to extract the plug. Moving it to the side, he found it a surprisingly small toy for someone who the smallfolk were calling the Queen of Anal.

Just as he was about to set the plug aside, he noticed Sylvanas open her mouth seductively and stick out her tongue; her saliva ran down to the tip and dripped down onto him. She held her mouth open, expectantly, as if waiting for something. When he realized what it meant, he felt himself grow harder than he ever thought possible. No tavern girl, no woman of the night, no brothel girl he'd ever heard of had offered something so degrading, so easily.

As he moved the toy closer, he saw it was still slick and slimy with her anal juices from being worn for who knows how long. Sylvanas stayed still and kept her eyes locked with his even as he fed her the toy, sliding the filthy thing over her tongue and into her mouth. Once it was in, she wrapped her lips around it and swirled her tongue over the pointed head, cleaning it off. Sylvanas pulled her head back while sucking on the toy, hollowing her cheeks as she did. She drew off the toy with her lips pursued, as if sucking a lollypop instead of something that had just been in her asshole. Once off the toy, Sylvanas swallowed lightly, gulping down the anal juices.

Talk was talk but Angrammar couldn't believe the filth he was witnessing from a Queen, the leader of the Horde and someone of such high rank.

"There would be many benefits to serving as my guard," Sylvanas cooed as Angrammar stared slack jawed.

She stood up and positioned her asshole over his cock. Taking him into her hand, she guided him into her accommodating hole and devoured him quickly. Angrammar groaned and grit his teeth as he dug his fingers into her pillowy flesh, overcome by pleasure as he was.

Sylvanas felt him stopped by a familiar resistance inside herself at the half way mark; a bend in her body where her organs always refused to be rearranged. But that could be remedied easily. Sylvanas used a fraction of her superhuman strength and pushed herself down on him, forcing him past that bend and deep into her. Forcing a man of that size past her sigmoid colon and deep into her guts so quickly would have had an ordinary woman screaming herself to death, but for Sylvanas it was like pleasant masturbation.

Sylvanas' eyes fluttered and she let out a satisfied sigh as she got reacquainted with that terrifically pleasing sensation of being stuffed full. Angrammar was still too overcome by his own pleasure to be of any use, so instead Sylvanas took it upon herself to start riding him. She drew off his sword and sat back down slowly, savoring the sensations she'd gone so long without. It was unfortunate that it took so much for her to find pleasure in undeath, but she was just glad she could feel anything at all.

As Sylvanas grew hungrier for her own release, she began to ride Angrammar faster and faster until she was swallowing and pulling off his entire length in an instant, the 12 inches disappearing in an eye blink.

She'd long since grown frustrated of the mortals finishing before her, so she developed a small, subtle spell that prevented them from climaxing, regardless of their pleasure until she allowed it so. That spell was the only thing holding back the flood of semen that demanded to drench her insides.

Angrammar dug his fingers harshly into the Banshee Queen's soft ass as he was overcome by unceasing pleasure and swallowed as much of her breast into his mouth as he could to suck on. He wanted release but was held hostage at the precipice, always at the absolute edge of climax.

Sylvanas used him like a toy for almost an hour before she felt her own orgasm near. Throwing herself down on him one final time, she ground her hips against his lap, stirring his monstrous cock around inside her guts; the awful, ruinous treatment being the only manner in which she could find satisfaction. Were she mortal, she would be in dire need of healing magics -- but she wasn't.

With her innards sorely battered and pushed to the limit of even her undead endurance, that final impalement was all she needed. Sylvanas shivered and tensed as her orgasm ripped her body, filling it with age old sensations. With her eyes squeezed shut, she continued to grind her hips against Angrammar and hugged his body into herself with bone creaking strength, only barely did she resist the urge to lethally dig her fingers into him.

Her asshole clamped down on and spasmed around Angrammar's cock with superhuman strength as his binding spell finally broke, squeezing the cum from him fiercely. The human's long denied seed poured forth in a torrent and quickly filled Sylvanas so much so that she even felt it through her bruised, deadened flesh.

It took long minutes before both finally recovered enough to think clearly. Sylvanas pulled off him slowly, her asshole winking shut tightly as she slipped off. She had greater strength than even the largest Tauren, so it was trivial keeping his seed squeezed inside.

Sitting back between his legs, Sylvanas reached back with one hand as she relaxed slightly, letting a small dollop of cum drool out. Scooping it up with her fingers, she brought the semen to her mouth and wiped it on her tongue, making sure Angrammar saw everything. Once he had his fill of the view, she drew back her tongue and gulped down the small portion of his seed.

"As I mentioned, the benefits of serving would be... exceptional," Sylvanas whispered as she reached back for another scoop. With how much he had dumped in her, it would be many minutes before she managed to eat it all fingerful by fingerful and Angrammar knew it.

"I will serve," he said tiredly.

~

Sylvanas arrived in Stormwind to attend her regular meetings with Anduin. The two were to discuss the state of their nations and the rebels who opposed peace on both sides; that and she had her Treaty obligations to fulfil -- and if the regular meetings were slowly winning his ear, then who could blame her?

But when she was led into Anduin's chambers, the two weren't left alone like they usually were. Instead Jaina Proudmoore was there with them. She sat in Sylvanas' usual place, in Anduin's lap and glared at the Banshee Queen; though the glare had little effect considering Jaina's clothing had large openings, exposing her breasts and womanhood. Sylvanas' eyes widened momentarily as she took in the scene but quickly deduced the reasons and smoothed her features.

Does she really believe she can undermine my influence so easily? "How gauche," Sylvanas remarked as she looked Jaina up and down. She thought the mages outfit lacked the appeal and seduction of her own lingerie.

"Anduin, perhaps you might have her leave so we may begin our talks as usual?" Sylvanas said she approached, shucking off her cloak and revealing her thinly clothed body.

Jaina responded by placing her feet up on the arms of Anduin's chair, revealing he had been buried in her asshole the whole time. She raised herself up and began bouncing on him easily, swallowing half his length with every bounce. Sylvanas remained unimpressed.

"L-Lady Jaina will join our talks today if it does not offend you Queen Sylvanas."

Sylvanas bowed politely. "It does not Your Grace. I merely thought you might prefer some privacy."

"Jaina is privy to all that I know, her place is here," Anduin struggled to say.

The two got on with the more mundane portions of their meetings, with Anduin struggling to focus enough to discuss national affairs. In his place, Jaina would often insert herself to advise on matters, seeking to oppose Sylvanas at every turn even as she bounced on Anduin, pleasuring him with her asshole.

Noticing Anduin grip the table with a white knuckle grip, Sylvanas chose that moment to strike. "Your Grace, might I fulfill my Treaty obligations and satisfy you if you're feeling frustrated?" she said with cloying charm.

Jaina immediately began bouncing higher, taking Anduin from root to stem and squeezing him.

"T-that won't be necessary," Anduin groaned.

Yet Jaina was still inexperienced at the motions, so soon after she started the deeper strokes, she pulled up too far making Anduin slip out wetly.

Anduin moved to push himself back in but Sylvanas stopped him. "If I may?"

The sight of seeing Sylvanas crawl towards him was too much to deny. He gave her a nod to Jaina's chagrin.

Sylvanas crawled between his legs, placing her face near close to Jaina's womanhood and gripped his cock in a delicate hand. But before she went and inserted it back into Jaina's winking asshole, she stuck out her tongue and ran it up his shaft, lapping up the juices that coated it making Anduin shiver. Turning his cock side to side in her hands, she repeated herself, cleaning Jaina's ass off his cock. Both Jaina and Anduin looked on, but whereas Jaina watched with a frown, Anduin stared enthralled. In any other case, watching the Banshee Queen humiliate herself would have been a treat, but Jaina knew it was merely winning Anduin over in present circumstances.

Looking up at the young King, Sylvanas stuck out her tongue one final time, showing off the slimy, clear mess she'd collected on her tongue and gulped it down. Feeling a newfound need for the undead elf, Anduin lightly pushed Jaina off him.

"Anduin!" Jaina whispered indignantly.

Anduin shook his head lightly. "I'm sorry Jaina. But you're right here to protect me, what harm could there be?"

Sylvanas smiled seductively up at him. Conjuring up a bag of holding from the nether, Sylvanas removed one of the collars she had had made from inside it. Placing the heavy metal shackle around her neck, she locked it with a clink and offered herself like a beast to him. Sylvanas enjoyed the look of confusion on Jaina's face; unlike the mage, she had grown very well aware of where the interests of men lay.

Anduin watched the submissive gesture with fascination, but when he finally noticed the engraving on it, his breathing grew ragged. The collar read 'Property of Anduin', it was one of many collars Sylvanas had made, one for each of the high officials that made use of her. Anduin could deny himself no longer.

Knowing she had him, Sylvanas bent down, resting her face on the cold, stone floor and offered up her ass.

Anduin wasted no time slamming his cock into her, not bothering to slowly work his way up to pace. The Banshee Queen needed no such considerations. Like a rabid animal Anduin rutted her, eager to get as much pleasure from her meat as he could.

Seeing herself slowly losing to elven whore, Jaina knew she needed to match Sylvanas. She steeled herself for the task. Pushing down the revulsion she felt, she rested her face against the small of Sylvanas' back as Anduin sodomized her and opened her mouth invitingly.

Seeing the beautiful features of Jaina poised so near his cock conquering Sylvanas' asshole drove Anduin into a frenzy. The wet, delicious hole his friend offered drew him back and he pulled himself from Sylvanas to plunge down Jaina's throat.

But it wasn't enough. Just having one of them wasn't enough. He went back to Sylvanas, then to Jaina, bottoming out in the elf's asshole and feeding his messy cock to Jaina incessantly, back and forth. Disgust and loathing welled up in Jaina as she was forced to taste more and more of her hated enemy, but she held out and kept her face in place. Whatever the cost Jaina thought as she sucked her friend and King clean every time.

Doing something so demeaning, being able to swap between the holes of such beautiful and powerful women pushed Anduin to the edge faster than ever before. Soon, the double dipping had him groaning the names of both women as he pulled Sylvanas' hips into him and unleashed a deluge of semen deep into her recesses.

With Jaina's enchantments, Anduin continued pouring himself into the undead Queen, far beyond mortal means. Minutes later when Anduin had recovered, he pulled himself free with a wet sound and slumped down in his seat exhausted.

Well acquainted with his preferences by now, Sylvanas stood and found her cup. Placing it beneath her well-fucked ass, she allowed herself to relax and let the anal creampie gush from her hole. Yet even while doing something so base, the Banshee Queen managed to retain an air of dignity in her pose as she went returned right back to their prior discussions.

When no more of his seed could be coaxed from her hole, Sylvanas brought the crystal goblet to her mouth and saw the look of disgust that washed over Jaina's refined features. "Is that acceptable Your Grace?" she asked, with the cup almost touching her lips.

Anduin had barely been paying attention to her proposition. "Yes, of course he said," not knowing what he had agreed to.

"Anduin!" Jaina said urgently. "We can't agree to those kinds of concessions."

Noting Jaina's prior disgust, Sylvanas used the opportunity to make her case. She tilted the goblet back and drank some of the vile seed slowly before raising the cup and pouring some more over her face. "They are but modest requests Anduin," Sylvanas said, uncaring of the anal creampie that cooled on her features.

"Y-Yes and I'm sure we can accommodate them," Anduin said monotonously.

"Thank you Your Grace, I'm glad we could come to an agreement," Sylvanas said bowing her head slightly. Looking to Jaina she gave the other women a sly smile before raising her cup mockingly. "Would you care for refreshments too Lady Jaina?" she asked, wanting to rub in the victory.

But it had been a mistake. She had underestimated Jaina's resolve. So long as Sylvanas held the cup, she held the means to further demean herself for Anduin's favor, but with the offer, she had given that away.

"How kind of you," Jaina said as she stalked forward and snatched the goblet from the other woman. She upended the cup over herself, pouring the entirety of its contents over her face and letting the disgusting fluid drip all over her breasts, leaving none for the Banshee Queen.

"Anduin, please, you must reconsider the repercussions those concessions would have," Jaina urged. The sight of her cum drenched face and her one eye glued shut by his seed was a compelling argument.