Work Benefits

Story Info
Free Use exemptions at work.
5.5k words
4.45
80.7k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Liked the idea of work benefits based free use stuff but got bored half way through so didn't go through with the original plan to slowly work up the mature corporate ladder. Lots of anal, ass to mouth and creampie swallowing like always.

~

The company was abuzz because of the new incentive plan HR had just rolled out. None of us had ever seen or heard of anything like it. See, upper management types were usually safe from Use unlike the rank and file. Work time was mostly off limits and people with wealth like that usually lived in gated off communities with men that weren't as interested in fucking anything that moved, or they had assistants to help them with the ordinary things so they just didn't get Used as much as regular women. In a small way, it was like they lived outside the Act.

So when we heard upper management was actually opening themselves up for Use to anyone in the company, everyone was pretty excited.

It was a pretty simple plan; give anyone with high enough performance review scores extra privileges and time with certain eligible employees. The amazing thing was just who was eligible. Practically every senior member of the company was part of the incentive program which was just completely unheard of. My sales department head, the heads of legal, HR, accounting, the CFO, CTO and CEO, just everyone was involved.

The kicker was the scores required to get those incentives went up the higher up the totem pole you went. If I wanted a shot at the CEO, Olivia Palmers herself, I'd have to outsell almost my entire department single handedly.

I didn't care about how possible that was, I just knew I had to do it. People like me just didn't get a chance to Use people like her ever. This was probably going to be my one chance to taste the rich and powerful.

~

After a month of doing nothing but eating, sleeping and breathing work, I wasn't actually anywhere near getting at Olivia. Turns out a lot of people in the company had the same idea. But, it wasn't completely pointless. I had made enough sales that HR cleared me to Use my boss Eve, giving me a 30 minute Use allowance per week that even rolled over if I didn't use it all up. Might not sound like much but it more than made all the work worth it.

Honestly, when I first joined Esk Finance and saw her I thought she was so stunning that she had to be a tempt hire rather than an actual employee. Some companies did that, they hired some model and would loosen the work place Use policies to attract employees. But no, she was the real deal and smart as hell to boot with a tongue like the devil, I swear she could sell water to a fish. It only made me want her more. There was just something about smart and sexy that made things so much better than Using just a pretty face. Unfortunately I never got the chance, there was one time during an office do where I got close, but it never happened in the end.

I was thinking about how I'd approach her when Eve's assistant tapped me on the shoulder and told me Eve wanted to see me. That was a pleasant surprise; with several floors of sales under her, getting noticed was hard. With one problem solved, Julie led me back to Eve's corner office. My eyes roamed over Julie as we walked and I saw there were already a couple cum stains on her top and skirt - the consequences of Eve putting Julie between herself and anyone that wanted a meeting with her.

In her office, I saw Eve pacing while taking a call through the glass walls. Eve was in her mid-forties but had a refined beauty that most women would kill for at that age. She looked the same as she usually did; blonde hair done up in a pristine bob cut, a pencil skirt that ended just above the knees with a loose white blouse with the top few buttons undone. She looked like someone out of the history books, there was no slit or opening in the back of her skirt, her cleavage wasn't even showing and there wasn't a single cumstain on her; just more ways she stood apart from the rest. You'd think dressing so conservatively would make me forget all about using her but it did the exact opposite.

My heart started beating a tick faster knowing I might actually get a chance to Use her now. It'd been a long, long time since I was last nervous Using a woman but this was different, I'd never been with a boss before, or someone from the upper slice. Eve glanced up for a moment and waved me in while I was admiring the view. She ended the call promptly just as I came in.

"Mrs. Boer," I said.

"Please, just Eve," she replied. I nodded.

"To be honest, I was a bit surprised when HR told me they cleared someone already," Eve said, cutting straight to the point. "I figured it'd happen, just not this fast. It's only been a month and your numbers are already impressive James, very impressive."

"I had some pretty strong motivation," I said lightly.

Eve laughed politely. "So was I the goal, or did you have higher aspirations? And don't worry, I won't be offended."

"I was hoping for a meeting with Olivia eventually, but I'd be lying if you weren't a consideration."

Another polite laugh. "Would you mind if I had a few words with the rest of the sales floor? I think this could be a good lesson in what proper motivation can accomplish."

I nodded. "That's fine with me."

Eve brought me out and had Julie gather up the various reps on the top sales floor to give a short speech.

As we waited for people to gather, Eve and I chatted and eventually the topic turned towards the Use allowance.

"So, did you have any ideas on how you wanted to spend that well-earned time?" Eve politely inquired like she was asking me about my weekend rather than what I wanted to do to her body.

"Nothing crazy, just what I put in on the request form," I reassured her. "Legal went over it with me; nothing that interferes with your job is allowed."

Eve nodded for a moment before shaking her head. "I'm sorry, would you mind refreshing my memory? I had to go through so many forms I can't quite recall yours."

Embarrassingly, a twinge of nervousness went through me and I suddenly felt like a teen again asking permission to fuck my neighbor for the first time. Jesus, you're an adult, act like one I reminded myself.

I shrugged as nonchalantly as I could. "I've got a thing for anal so I was mostly interested in sodomizing you," I said. Despite my own rebuke, I still couldn't bring myself to admit all the things I put on my request form like the ass to mouth. I just found it too difficult to say the words in front of a woman like Eve, it felt strangely inappropriate for some reason. Well whatever, it was moot, HR had denied the ATM anyway deeming it as potential interference. I tried telling them I'd stay well away from Eve if she was taking a call or busy in any way but they wouldn't budge.

Eve made a face like she suddenly remembered my request form but I doubted she even looked mine over. "Oh anal, good choice," she said approvingly. "I remember my husband and his friends telling me good things about it the last time they tried," she said, looking off as if attempting to recall an old memory.

We chatted for a little longer before everyone was gathered. Just before starting Eve partly undressed in front of me, pulling off her skirt and underwear without a hint of embarrassment. "Apologies about those," Eve said nodding at the pile of clothing. "If I had known I was getting Used today, I would've worn something nicer."

"It's OK, I don't mind at all," I said, her underwear was the last thing on my mind.

Eve turned around and faced the crowd. "Well go on," she said over her shoulder as she spread her cheeks for me. "You've earned it."

A couple mates shook their heads and gave me jealous looks and sly grins as Eve faced them, causing a chorus of mutters. For almost everyone there, it was the first time they'd seen management undressed, almost like they were regular people.

Not needing any more instruction, I spat onto my hand and wiped it into and around her ass before working my cock in slowly. Eve surprised me as her breath hitched and she arched away from me.

"Sorry, it's been a while," she said before pushing her ass back into position. "I'd almost forgot what that felt like."

It didn't take long for her to readjust though. Getting assfucked was like riding a bike for her and soon enough she was focusing on her breathing and almost managing to ignore me. She only started her speech once she felt me bottom out against her cheeks.

Eve thanked everyone for their hard work as I stroked in and out of her slowly, her words catching every once in a while. She felt the same as any other girl but she wasn't; Eve and women like her stood so far apart from the Act it almost felt as exciting and new as the first time I Used a girl.

The novelty didn't wear off as I pistoned into her faster and faster as her speech wore on, making her stumble over her words to a few laughs from the crowd. When she began congratulating me on the billings that month I started giving her savage thrusts, venting years of fantasies on her ass for everyone to see. Each thrust made her stagger and almost lifted her off her feet. The only reason she hadn't fallen forward was because I was holding her across the chest

Squeaks made their way into her speech as she was rudely reacquainted with the feeling of cock pummeling into her colon. Still, she managed to keep speaking and went on about much the company appreciated everyone, how it rewarded hard work and how anyone could manage my numbers if they just applied themselves, et cetera et cetera et cetera. It was the type of thing I usually glazed over but I was feeling pretty good at that time.

"With the right -unf- dedication, anyone can enjoy this," Eve finished as she pulled away from me and spun around, pulling her cheeks open and using her gaping asshole like a prop. A wave of smiles broke out on the crowded faces in front of us. Now these were the kind of incentives the guys and I liked to see. This wasn't the kind of management style we usually saw from Eve but clearly the recent performance bump had convinced her to be as 'motivational' as possible. It was especially nice learning she wasn't above this sort of thing like I was afraid of.

With her ass held open and pointed towards the crowd, Eve bent over at the waist and took my cock into her mouth, completely surprising me. She actually did read my request I thought. HR had denied the ass to mouth but ultimately it was up to Eve's discretion and she clearly felt differently to my immense pleasure.

Seeing my superior and someone well above me on the corporate ladder tasting her ass off my cock sent a thrill of excitement shooting through me; it was a feeling I hadn't felt in a very long time. Her oral was a bit rusty but the sheer psychological pleasure was enough that it was a struggle not to pop in her mouth right then and there.

After lathering my cock with her tongue for a few moments she spun back around and we continued with the standing anal for another few minutes before she gave me another cock cleaning session. A handful of the women on the floor got bored and went back to work but most of the men and women stayed to watch the rare sight of management getting Used.

I'd normally last longer but getting the chance to Use someone like Eve was doing too much to me so after barely ten minutes I already felt a familiar pressure build in my balls. Slamming in one last time I emptied what felt like years of pent up cum into Eve's asshole, spurting into her for so long I felt some begin to leak out around my cock. A couple friends booed at the short show but I barely heard them.

When the torrent finally subsided, I relaxed and let my arms fall away from her chest with a sigh. Eve's assistant was standing right next to us, without me noticing she'd even approached. In her hand was a bright pink buttplug that she handed to her boss. I felt Eve's grip on my cock tighten as she clenched and pulled away from me, preventing any spillage. She immediately replaced me with the plug, sealing my load away inside before stepping back into her skirt and pulling it up. I could only barely make out of the outline of the plug against the material of her skirt.

Eve made a parting remark to the people still gathered, dismissing them before she waved me to follow and went back to her office.

Eve went round her desk and sat down with a slight wince as the plug was forced deeper into her. I figured I'd just be sent back to work so I wasn't sure what I was doing in her office. "I think I'll save the rest of my allowance for another time Eve, don't think I'm ready for another round just yet," I said uncertainly.

Eve ignored me and instead reached into one of her drawers and pulled out a Use request form which she laid out to her side. "I know HR denied practically every request you made," Eve said with her fingers splayed atop the form. "But, at the end of the day the decisions ultimately mine as you saw," Eve said, licking at the corners of my lips a little clumsily. It would've almost been a laughable attempt at seduction if it came from anyone that wasn't as blisteringly attractive as Eve. But it did come from her and I felt myself twitch in response.

"I have a proposal," Eve said cutting straight to the point again. "In exchange for agreeing to more of these requests you've made, I'd like you to put in a good word for me whenever you're with the other heads, the regional managers or any of the executives, Palmers herself especially."

I didn't need much convincing. "Eve, I'm happy to try, really. You're actually competent and have always been fair with the team, I'm more than happy to be in your corner, but what makes you think I'm going to meet Palmers? A lot of people have the same idea and we can't all win first place."

Eve shrugged. "If you don't, then it's a shame but it's not the end of the world. I think you've got the best shot though. And, you'll have help," she said, the implication clear. "So, how about it?"

I didn't even need to think before I agreed. "Absolutely, of course."

Eve smiled and reached across her desk to shake my hand. "I'm glad we can help each other. Now, I suppose we can get one of these things out of the way," she said tapping my form.

She plucked it up and made a show of reading it. "Anal creampie eating," Eve repeated slowly. "Now that's something I haven't done since I joined Esk. Grab that will you," she said gesturing behind me.

I spotted an espresso cup and brought it back to her. She had climbed out of her skirt for the second time that day and was leaning forward on her desk, her ass thrust out slightly.

"You'll have to manage it yourself, I'm afraid I'll make a mess of things," Eve said. I was more than happy to do the job.

Positioning the cup below her asshole, I gently removed the buttplug and watched as a small waterfall of cum flowed out of my department head and into her cup. Lifting the toy up to her mouth, I pressed it against her lips softly. She kept her mouth firmly shut for a few moments before relenting and letting the pink silicon into her mouth with a slight frown. For a second I almost thought someone that pretty shouldn't have to deal with things like that but brushed the strange thought away and just enjoyed the sight instead.

The whole thing was made better by the fact the walls were glass and my colleagues got to watch what else I got up to with Eve; I saw a few more jealous looks and smiles that were thrown my way. It took more than a minute and a little coaxing before the flow finally tapered off to nothing, leaving the espresso cup almost full.

After getting dressed again, Eve eyed the cup with surprise, clearly not expecting to see so much fluid.

Eve pulled the buttplug out of her mouth with a wet pop and placed it down on her desk spotless. "Well, here's to a fruitful relationship," Eve said taking the cup and tilting it back, sipping at the creamy drink once before placing it back on the saucer. "Mmmm," Eve said, keeping her expression carefully neutral. "Well I hope you enjoyed that," she said after a moment.

"That's it?" I said before I could stop myself. I instantly regretted it for sounding ungrateful but I kinda expected her to drink it all.

"I'm not downing this all in one like some savage. You'll have to be happy watching me drink it slowly."

And I instantly felt better. It would definitely be much more satisfying watching Eve slowly sip on the creampie throughout the day and I said as much.

As I went to leave Eve stopped me with a parting remark. "Oh and James, if you want to see more of this but I'm not in, you can just use Julie to fill my cup."

The last month had absolutely been worth it.

~ Flight attendant

I took a deep breath as I was jostled awake when the plane hit a small patch of turbulence. I stretched my arms and looked around. It was still night and most of the other passengers were still asleep, only one other was awake; an Asian business woman diligently reading on her laptop while a male flight attendant knelt between her legs providing inflight entertainment.

I should've tried to go back to sleep but it always took me forever. Instead, my hand hovered over the flight attendant call buttons as I made a choice. I considered pressing the one with a figure between two thick lines, but eventually pressed the one with an attendant figure bent over at the waist.

While waiting for her arrival, I stretched again, luxuriating in all the space that first class afforded. It was one of the perks that made the long flights more tolerable. The company never used to pay for first class tickets, business was as much as they'd shell out for. But that was before months of repeatedly high sales caught the eyes of the higher ups and I was handed the chance to secure major clients - and they were major, the billings from just one represented more than the total billings of every client I'd managed to secure put together. I mostly had Eve to thank for the chance. Now, instead of talking on the phone, I was being flown out to meet with prospective clients.

"You're awake a bit early Mr. Jacobs, we're still a few hours away from Tokyo," the other perk said as she knelt down to whisper to me. I didn't recognize her but the nametag read Jennifer with a number of notches underneath to show her years of experience.

"Bit of turbulence woke me, can't be helped, I'm a light sleeper."

She nodded politely and offered me a warm towel before shimmying out of her uniform skirt. "Front or back view?" she asked quietly.

"Thanks, front please," I said as she moved between my legs. She pulled a metal bar out of the flooring which split into handholds before she took my cock out of my trousers. I pressed the warm cloth against my face and instantly felt refreshed as the flight attendant brought my cock to life with her mouth. The second it was she began working it into her ass. She'd very professionally lubed up moments before so I slid in down to the base with ease. I sighed in satisfaction as she squeezed me up and down my whole length.

The flight attendant leaned far back to give me an uninterrupted view of my cock disappearing into her asshole, using the handholds to keep herself up. The first class attendant training and her years of experience clearly showed as she rode me expertly, making sure every inch of my cock had a taste of her, pulling up until nothing but the tip was still inside before dropping back down. The whole experience was so much better than the cramped complimentary blowjobs in business that I doubted I could ever go back to that.

What was better was the attendants in first didn't seem to mind size either. The one time I managed to grab an attendant in business during the millisecond she wasn't occupied I couldn't even get proper service; the attendant hadn't managed to take the whole thing. Jennifer on the other hand took the nine inches with a smile.

12