The Simp and the Streamer

Story Info
A popular E-girl takes joy in teasing a particular fan.
4.1k words
4.25
3.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey all! Welcome back to the Splash Zone, the premium stream for your favourite girl on the web." Quinn briefly glanced at her monitor, making sure it was recording properly. "Hope you're all ready to get nice and wet with me. The votes are in, and you lovelies wanted a stream where I ruin my newest outfit, so that's exactly what you're getting!"

It had been a little over a year since Quinn had broken into the cam girl scene. At first she'd been rather pessimistic, considering it was such a densely saturated market, and she didn't have any particularly unique selling points. But somehow she'd managed to climb the ladder. After only a couple months, she'd reached a threshold where it was a solid income for her, and after a few more she was one of the top earners on the site. Quinn didn't know if she was extra good or had just been lucky, but there were a *lot* of people who loved her. And she was happy to provide her fans with what they wanted.

A notification caught her eye. "IronFangirl69, thank you so much for the fifty dollars! What an excellent way to kick off this stream." Quinn knew from experience that once things got going she wouldn't be able to keep up with the donations, let alone the chat. Regardless, she always tried her best to interact with them as much as possible.

"I hope you all appreciate this. I put a lot of work into this outfit, and even more into my makeup." Despite her stern words, she spoke in a light-hearted tone, with a giggle at the end of her sentence. "Although I can't complain too much. I love seeing a girl becoming a sloppy and slutty mess as much as all of you do."

She wasn't lying about her outfit. Quinn was unmistakably dressed as a camgirl, and it was easy to tell exactly what kind of stream she was doing from a simple glance. Her shirt clung to her skin, erect nipples clearly poking through, with the words *Don't bully me or I'll cum* printed across the chest. She had a pink miniskirt, and a pair of hentai stockings decorated with anime women making the classic *ahegao* face. Quinn was no stranger to making that face herself, and as ridiculous as it was, she could kind of see the appeal.

Her makeup, however, was what she was really proud of. Prior to her making explicit content she had never particularly cared about the stuff. A bit of professional makeup was fine on occasion, but aside from that she had kept it mostly at a minimal foundation. Learning to properly decorate herself had been a transformative experience - metaphorically and literally. For this stream her face was adorned with a variety of colours. Pale blue around her eyes, golden stars along the sides, and a light pink blush to fill her cheeks. Each shade carefully selected to complement her own bronze skin and bright pink hair.

It was time to get down to business. "By the way, I got a new toy, but I don't know if I can use it today. As much as I'd love to show it off for you I can only do that if we meet our donation goals. Can you do that for me? I'd love you *so* much if we could hit that goal." It was a bit of a redundant request. Quinn found that she *always* hit her donation goals, and every time she thought something was too high, her fans proved her wrong. Or rather, her army of "simps." She knew it was a loaded term, one often used in a derogatory manner, but it didn't always have to be that way. Some of her fans were just really really REALLY big fans, and if they were willing to shower her with affection and praise, who was she to turn them down?

As soon as she'd displayed the goal on screen the donations started rolling in, faster than she could read. This was a premium stream, so there was already a buy-in to participate, and they were still throwing money at her.

One such donation in particular caught her attention. Goodgurl4Q. A viewer who had been with her since the very beginning, before she had established herself on the scene, and stayed as a steady follower. Not only that but she was one of the biggest simps that Quinn had ever seen. During most of her streams, Quinn would pick a few different audience members and be a bit more personal with each of them. This time, however, she had a notion to try something different. Why not take one member and give them some extra special love and attention? She didn't know if that would be healthy or not, but the thought amused her, and that was good enough.

"Hey there Goodgurl4Q, it's great to see you again! How's my extra special baby girl doing? Are you giving me your full attention or are you watching this one handed?" Just as she'd expected, the chat went wild with comments. Thankfully Quinn was able to see what her special viewer had written before it got lost.

Goodgurl4Q: I can do both, I swear! You're like a goddess, and I can't look away from you, but you make me so horny I have to touch myself.

Quinn laughed at the comment, and sat forward to ensure the camera got a good shot of her cleavage. "Well make sure you don't finish yourselftoo early. We're just getting started with the fun stuff." It was time to begin. However, before she moved onto the show, she put a special flag next to Goodgurl4Q. That would ensure anything she typed into the chat would show up as a message for her, so that it wouldn't get missed. Then Quinn leaned back in her chair and slipped a hand underneath her skirt.

A simple pair of pink and white cotton panties might be considered plain by some, but Quinn felt they did the job nicely for her. Not to mention her bulge looked incredibly cute inside. Even though she rarely got erections anymore, she liked the general appearance it gave her. Given that she was able to live in luxury with her job enough others agreed with her. Quinn flipped her skirt up, giving the camera a clear view of what was underneath. "Don't take your eyes off for a moment. You want to see the first drops of precum from your Goddess, don't you?" Despite how most of her performances consisted of actions that would generally be considered more submissive, Quinn knew how to make it clear that she was the one in charge.

Performing on camera was alway somewhat strange. A large part of it was fake, there was no doubt about that. Quinn made sure to give exaggerated moans and take unnatural poses. She felt like that much was obvious, and that her viewers were aware of it. But she did genuinely enjoy herself, and there was a unique thrill in knowing that countless faceless strangers were getting themselves off while watching her. The thought of people stroking themselves while watching her only made her more aroused, which went a long way in helping her performance.

"Oh fuck this feels good." Quinn had her eyes closed, and she was speaking in an overly breathy manner. Her legs were spread wide out across her chair, and a damp spot was clearly starting to form on her panties. It was a good way to start her stream. However, the viewers wanted her to get totally ruined, and that was something her body couldn't just supply on its own. "What do you think folks, is it time we kick it up a notch?"

Naturally, her request was met with resounding cheers and multiple donations from the chat. Quinn, however, was still playing coy. "I don't know. I'm still not convinced you *really* want to see it." What followed was an explosion of messages and more in donations than she'd made in a week at her old job.

Goodgurl4Q in particular had written something interesting.Please keep going! I promised myself a month ago that I'd only cum after you do during your premium streams, and I've been a horny mess ever since. All I do is sit in bed all day and masturbate to pictures of you. I need this release!

Plenty of fans were deeply attracted to her, Quinn recognized when somebody was going far beyond the norm. A part of her wondered of she should be encouraging that behaviour. But a much bigger part of her wanted to see how far she could be pushed. "Wow, that's some commitment. Everyone, check out what this loser wrote." She reached down and pulled her panties aside, letting her soft cock flop out. "Don't you think you're being a little presumptuous? Just because you like me, you're not entitled to my body or what I do. If you're going to edge yourself like a pathetic slut to my beautiful body, that's hardly my problem."

Her words were harsh, but Quinn knew the type of person she was talking to. The type of person who would practically cream their pants just by having their online crush speak to them, even more so from insults. Insulting her would only egg her on further. Sure enough, it wasn't long before the user wrote another message. This one was with another hefty donation so the message was displayed for everyone to see.I'm so sorry! Of course my Goddess, you can do anything you wish. It's just that you're so hot that my brain turns to mush around you, and I can say stupid things without thinking.

Seeing that comment brought a smile to Quinn's face. "Well, I suppose I'll have to forgive you. A stupid girl like you just can't help herself." She took a bottle of lube from her desk, rubbing it up and down in a suggestive pattern. "Although things are getting hot, it's still a bit too dry for my taste. Shall we get down to business then?" She squeezed the bottle, "accidentally" causing a burst to spray upwards and land on her tits. Quinn rubbed the material across the thin fabric of her shirt, letting her nipples become fully visible. "Since you've all been so generous with your donations, I suppose I can be generous with this as well. I'll certainly need it for some of the toys anyway."

It was time to change positions. In the past Quinn had done entire shows from her computer chair, but this wouldn't be one of those times. Instead, she repositioned her webcam and dragged out what had been low-key the best investment for her show - a simple bean-bag chair. It was something she could lie on from any angle, to show off whatever hole she wanted, and the chair would fit just fine. With an extra spurt of lube, Quinn got to the main event.

The first thing she did was push her panties to the side. It was a bit awkward, but she managed to get her balls out and ensure her asshole was available. Next she got her special toy, one she'd specifically ordered for this session. It was a fairly large rainbow dildo, nothing too unusual on the surface. But it had a special pump connected to it, one that allowed it to shoot out any sort of fluid through the tip. It wasn't limited to what was in the toy either. There was a tube that ran off behind the toy, and it was connected to her own personal vat of fake cum. She had four litres of the stuff ready, and once it was activated, it would continuously pump out and through the dildo, spraying into whatever was on the receiving end.

Right before she started, Quinn saw there was another message.I have to admit, I'm actually a married woman. My partner has this super high paying job, so I'm able to stay home and never have to lift a finger. But I use that time to masturbate to your videos. Now that was a strong commitment.

Quinn licked her lips as she read the comment. "My my, youare a naughty one, aren't you." She had to admit, Goodgirl4Q was deeply amusing her. "When you have sex with your partner, who is it that you're thinking of? And be honest or I'll boot you from this stream."

It was an empty threat, since she had no way of enforcing it, but Quinn was pretty sure she knew the answer. Sure enough the next message didn't let her down.Of course I'm thinking of you! You invade all my thoughts. I'm nothing but a goon addicted slut for you, my Goddess. All of my fantasies are about you. Even when I'm having sex with my spouse, you're the one I'm thinking of, the only person in my mind.

That was the kind of message that got Quinn's motor running. With copious amounts of lube, enough that it was trickling down her thighs, Then, after some careful aiming, she slowly inserted the dildo up her asshole.

Her moan was exaggerated, but it was still real. She felt the large rainbow cock stretch the insides of her hole, the tip of it getting sucked in after some careful pushing. This wasn't a small dildo either. It wasmassive in terms of length and girth, about the size of her forearm. Her eyes bulged as it slowly made its way inside of her, the feeling of fullness building by the moment. Finally, she hit the base, the tube connecting her to her supply of fake cum trailing off camera. Quinn arched her back, making sure the camera got a clear shot of her full ass before moving on.

"Oooh that's big. Fuck. Are you viewers going to try and cum with me?" She flipped over to her back, sinking into the chair and pulling her thighs up by her shoulders. "Because if you are, you'd better get to work." With the dildo pressing into her deep from behind, her arousal was building at a rapid pace. However, due to her perpetually flaccid cock there was only so much she could do to play with her front end. That's why she took one last toy from her desk, one that would ensure a spectacular climax for her audience.

Her trusty magic wand. The vibrating head certainly felt magical against her, and it was by far the best way to stimulate her cock. Quinn shivered as the gentle buzz hit her, and it made her asshole clench around the rainbow dildo inside of it. "Oh fuck this feels so incredible." This was the type of moment she lived for, where she was grateful beyond compare that she'd stuck with this job. Here she was, genuinely getting off on camera in a way that felt better than any masturbation session she could've had on her own, and everyone was paying her to see it. Everything just felt right.

Especially with the latest message from Goodgurl4Q.Please Goddess, do I have permission to cum when you do? I'm so horny, but I wouldn't dare relieve myself without your allowance. The thought of her fan, sitting alone and ready to cum while holding off just for her amusement, was all that Quinn needed.

"It looks like we have an extra dirty slut in the chat," she said with a laugh. "No you don't have permission to cum, not yet. That goes for all of you who want me to be your Goddess. If youreally want to show your devotion, you'll keep rubbing yourselves but hold it in until I say so."

Quinn grabbed the base of the dildo behind her, thrusting her hips so that it was thrusting in and out of herself. As she thrust her hips forwards it pressed her cock into the vibrator, and going backwards pushed the dildo deep into her rear. In almost no time, she felt an orgasm incoming. Knowing that dozens if not hundreds of her simps were edging themselves while she basked in pleasure was enough to crest the final wave.

"Oh shit, oh shit oh shit ohfuuuuuuuuuuuck!" The head of her cock twitched as clear streams of semen came flying out of her, blasting upwards to spray her own abdomen. At the same time, she flipped a switch on the dildo, and the cum started to pump through the machine. As she was still clenching her thighs with the finishing echoes of her first orgasm, the cool fluid burst from the dildo and into her ass. She let out a loud and whorish moan as the fake cum sprayed inside of her, rope after rope filling her up with what little room was left in her rear end.

The machine wasn't finished though, and neither was she. Quinn started to gently pull the dildo out, letting it fill up the space it left behind so that her ass was bursting with cum at all times. While doing this, she kept the vibrator pressed against her, preparing for the arrival of the next orgasm. She had long since reached the point where multiple orgasms were fairly standard for her. Even if she had a tendency to fake some of them for the camera, because she still wanted to give the people what they wanted to see, the majority of them were always real.

This time Quinn went cross eyed and stuck her tongue out in a classic 'ahegao' pose, one that matched the faces on her stockings. While doing this she fully pulled the dildo out, a loudschlop ringing through the room as it exited her cum filled anus. However, it was still spurting out the fake cum, so Quinn moved it up and put it alongside her own cock. The real semen got mixed in with the fake stuff as her cocks sprayed upwards, coating her tits and her pelvis with fluids.

She wasn't done with her show yet though. Quinn took the rainbow cock and began deepthroating it, sucking it off in front of the camera so that everyone could see her lipstick being smeared across. The cum dribbled out of her mouth and down onto her body. Once her mouth was full of the sticky white fluid, she pressed it between the fabric of her shirt so it was nestled between her tits. Quinn held up her hand in a peace sign while the dildo blasted her face to the point that her makeup was starting to run off.

As the vat started to run out, Quinn moved the dildo around to various parts of her body, ensuring there wasn't a square inch of her that stayed dry. Each time she took a fresh sensual pose for the camera. And every once in a while she let her body quiver in the telltale signs of an orgasm. Some of which were real, some of which were fake, and nobody would be able to tell the difference.

Eventually the vat ran out. Quinn turned off the pump, feeling the fluids leaking out of her ass and dripping from her mouth. Her makeup was thoroughly ruined and her shirt was soaked enough that it was completely see through. Somehow her panties had stayed intact, but she couldn't say the same for her miniskirt. The ahegao stockings were especially amusing since every one of the anime girls looked like they'd received their own facial.

Finally, she turned back to the camera. "Now you have my permission to cum." She didn't know how many of her fans were following her orders, but given how devoted they were, Quinn was confident it was a significant amount. It almost made her laugh thinking about how many of them had been holding in her pleasure while waiting for permission.

"Did that feel good? Was it worth the wait, you horny little bastards?" Obviously the chat was running faster than she could track, with emotes and compliments flowing faster than it was possible to read, but she got the general idea that they were pleased. She still had one more mean trick that she wanted to pull. "If you're really devoted though, I have one last request. You can prove your ultimate loyalty to me by posting a picture of yourself. With your face obscured, of course - I want you to use the underwear you just masturbated in as a mask on your head."

It was a pretty wild request. Was anybody really depraved enough to do that? Just because a camgirl they liked asked them to? Quinn was fairly certain at least one person was. And sure enough, only a few minutes later, Goodgurl4Q sent her a picture. Quinn wasted no time throwing it up on the screen for everyone watching to see. The picture featured a scrawny looking woman from the torso up. Her nearly flat chest was on full display, as the only item of clothing that could be seen was a pair of pale blue panties on her face. Short and messy brown hair was sticking out from the holes, and there was an obvious damp patch right in the middle. The only facial feature that could be seen was a stupid grin that was just past the cover.

Quinn laughed at the sight of it. She didn't know if it was a mean laugh or a charming one, but she didn't really care. "Wow, that's what I call a total simp. You can go ahead and masturbate to that picture all you like. Just remember, the next time your spouse is trying to have a loving and gentle night with you, remember that picture. Remember what a slut you are and how you belong to me." With that, Quinn decided it was time to wrap up the stream. She was still utterly drenched in fluids and was looking forward to a nice warm shower. There was also something else she wanted to check on rather soon.

12