The Simp and the Streamer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway, it's been fun all. Keep your eyes peeled for the next poll to decide what you want to see during the next splash zone. I've also got some regular streams coming up, as well as some premium videos. Peace out!"

The stream was ended. Quinn stretched her arms, taking in a deep breath as she started to relax. As fun as her job was, it was still a job, and it was nice to get off camera. She would clean up the mess that had been left behind on the floor and her chair later. Not even taking a shower was her top priority. Quinn headed straight to the bedroom, to check up on something that was inside. Or rather someone.

Inside her bedroom was another girl. She was panting, her body covered in a thin layer of sweat and her dripping cunt on full display. She was completely naked, except for a light blue pair of panties. That she wore on her head.

"How many times have I told you," Quinn began. "You don't need to donate anything. The website takes a small cut, but it's a cut nonetheless. We can literally save money by just keeping it."

"I can't help it, you know how I get when I watch your streams!" The girl pulled the panties up, so that her eyes were free and she could look directly at Quinn. "You're the one who keeps telling me I can spend money on things I like, and there's nothing I like more than you."

Quinn pulled her in close and kissed her on the forehead. "You know that's not what I meant you dork." However, it was impossible for her to stay mad at her wife. No matter how stupid she could get. "Thanks again for encouraging me to start this gig. I never would've had the confidence if you hadn't encouraged me."

Her wife just giggled in her embrace. "Hey, don't try to deflect your success. This is all you, and the hard work that you've been putting in. I just told you that you're literally the hottest girl on the planet and that more people should be able to see it." She pulled back and wrinkled her nose a bit. "Now what do you say we have a nice warm shower together? I'm sure you're getting tired of all that gunk dripping off you."

That was something Quinn had to agree with. Because no matter how much fun she had with her shows, the best part was always the tender aftercare that followed from her biggest simp.

12