The Simple Girls

Story Info
Two college guys pick up Amish sisters.
1.3k words
3.78
28.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes you're just hungry late at night. Fortunately, there was a truck stop not far from our campus where you could get a bite in the middle of the night.

My roommate John and I piled into his car and headed out to grab some food. It was Friday turning into Saturday, so there would be no classes to attend in the morning.

We found our way to a little place just outside of town. It was open all night and the food was pretty good. We came in and sat at our usual table.

That's when we noticed a couple of cute girls. They seemed to be looking our way. Their hair was up and their dresses were long and very modest. I made eye contact with the dark haired one. She grinned and looked down.

"Those girls are cute," I said offhandedly to John.

"Yeah, they are."

"I think they're looking at us."

"Maybe they caught us looking at them," John said. We picked up our food and our pitcher of beer and walked over to them.

"Hi," I said. "Mind if we join you?" The girls giggled.

"We don't mind, do we sister?" said the blonde-haired one.

The dark-haired sister shook her head. She smiled a very pretty smile. "My name is Katie. This is my sister Esther." John and I introduced ourselves. The sisters exchanged glances.

"What are you having?" John asked.

"We thought we might try the pizza," said the light-haired sister. "Is it good?"

"Yeah, very good."

"Then that's what we want," said Esther, smiling at John. "Right, Katie?"

Katie licked her lips. "Uh huh. That's definitely what we want." She smiled. Katie had a very pretty smile.

"Where are you girls from?" asked John.

"Down by Camden," said Esther. John and I looked at each other. "Down by Camden" was the Amish part of the county.

"Down by Camden?" I asked. "Are you Amish?"

"Yes," said Katie, flashing that pretty smile. "We're on Rumspringa."

"Rumspringa?"

"Yes, it's a time of running around, living in the world, to see if we like the worldly ways or the Amish ways." John and I just looked at each other.

"Have you tried beer?' he asked.

"No," said Esther, "we don't drink."

"Would you like to try it?" John said, hopefully.

"Well-" said Katie.

"Sister!" Esther exclaimed.

"We are trying the worldly ways, aren't we?" said Katie. "Maybe we'll like it."

"OK," said Esther, somewhat sheepishly. Katie giggled. John ordered a pitcher of beer. We poured for the ladies.

We talked for a couple of hours. The girls were very friendly. We ordered some pizza and some burgers and drank some beer. They told us about their life "down by Camden" and we told them about college.

"Do you live at the college?" said Katie.

"You mean, like in a dormitory?" I said. She nodded. "We used to. Now we live in a house near the campus." Katie and Esther looked at each other, seemingly impressed.

"Is that better?" said Esther.

"Yes, we think so," John said. "Would you like to see the campus?" John asked.

Esther looked at Katie. They smiled. "That might be fun." We loaded the car. I got in the back with Katie, and Esther climbed in front with John. The girls seemed a little bit giddy.

As we drove through the night, headed back towards campus, I moved over and snuggled closer to Katie. We smiled at each other.

"Have you ever been kissed?" I asked.

"Yes," Katie replied, flashing that pretty smile again. Esther giggled. The girls were blushing.

"You have?" said Esther.

"Yeah."

"Who?" said Esther.

"Levi," Katie said. "I wasn't supposed to tell you."

"Why, that-"

"Sounds like you ladies are going to have to have a talk with Levi," I said. John laughed.

Katie smiled. I put my hand on her knee. She giggled.

We drove the girls around the campus, showing them the library, the music building, the English building, the football field, the dining hall, the student union, and other such "highlights." They seemed fascinated by it all.

"Want to see the house?" John asked.

Esther shrugged. "Might as well," she said. We arrived at the house. As we got out of the car, the girls seemed impressed. They were looking around, taking it all in.

We went inside and sat in the living room. It was smallish and modest, as befit college students, but it had space for all four of us to sit comfortably. I sat down on the couch, and Katie sat next to me.

I looked at Katie. "I'd really like to see what Levi was so excited about," I said, almost whispering. Katie giggled a little. She smiled.

"OK," Katie said. My hand found its way back to Katie's knee as our lips met. Katie was quite a good kisser. I caught John and Esther out of the corner of my eye. They seemed to be hitting it off.

"Perhaps you ladies would like to see the upstairs," I said. John smiled and winked at me.

"Sure," said Katie and Esther in unison. We took them upstairs.

John and Esther disappeared into John's room. Meanwhile, I walked with Katie down the hall a few feet. "This is my room," I said. Katie smiled. She walked in and closed the door. Now she sat down on the bed.

I sat next to her. I put my hand on her breast. Katie let out a heavy breath. I leaned in and kissed her. She replied in kind. She opened her mouth and made room for my tongue.

I put my hand back on Katie's thigh. She sighed just a little. I could tell that she was a little light-headed.

"Katie," I said, "is kissing all you've done?"

"So far," she said. I nodded. "I'm kind of curious about, you know, all that, but it's not OK in our culture."

"You mean sex?"

"Yes," Katie said softly, blushing.

I kissed her again. "This will sound forward, Katie, and I don't mean to offend, but I bet you'd be good at it. You're a very attractive woman."

"Thank you," Katie said, blushing. I kissed her pretty neck. She sighed softly. She was getting aroused, just as I had planned.

She stood up and unbuttoned her long dress. Off it came. I took off my pants. She kissed me and took off my shirt.

Katie climbed on top of me, kissing me fervently. We wriggled around for a bit, then her bra came off, revealing her pretty, perky, round tits. Now she wriggled on top of me even more eagerly.

Katie took off her panties and I removed my undershorts. I kissed her up and down her body.

Katie stretched out on the bed, her pretty legs spread apart. She smiled at me, and I knew it was the moment. I mounted Katie and poked inside her, more easily than I had anticipated.

"Oooh," she sighed. I plunged deeper into her sweet pussy. She smiled and kissed me. I pushed deeper and harder, thrusting quickly. Katie sighed and wriggled with delight as I kept plunging further and further within.

"Oh! Oh!" we heard through the walls. Katie smiled.

"Sister's having a good time," she said.

"Sounds that way," I replied. "How about you?"

"Oh, yes," Katie replied. "Oh, yes! OH, YESSS!" Her breath was getting short. She was starting to shake.

Almost in unison, i heard the sisters. "Oh! Oh! OH!!" Katie began shaking and shivering. "Yessss!" She was screaming. "YESSSS!!" She tingled. Her whole body was shaking.

I popped, oozing plenty of my juices deep into Katie. She moaned as she took it in eagerly. As we split, we heard Esther through the walls, screaming happily. Katie smiled.

Soon we relaxed. We looked at each other and kissed again. Katie dozed off and I soon followed. It had been quite a night for all of us.