The Simulation

Story Info
Mysterious visitors help Kira explore her darkest fantasies.
7.4k words
4.36
8.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Every thing here and every person is a work of fantasy. The sexual acts described should always be done with safety and consent. The characters and situation are completely fictitious.

I hope you enjoy and please feel free to leave comments or send me messages. I always love hearing from you.

-Sara

Where was she? This wasn't her bed. It felt wrong but she wasn't sure how. Kira tried to turn her head to look around but it wouldn't move. She couldn't move which caused panic to set in.

Kira thought to herself, "Just breathe and think. Where were you? What do you last remember?" Images of the room she had been in flashed in her mind. It was a bed but not her bed. Where? The cabin. She had rented a cabin and needed to get away and focus on her big presentation. She had to go back home tomorrow and get back to work.

"Okay," Kira thought "So where am I now? A dream? What can I see, feel, and hear?" She couldn't see anything. Everything was a pale gray color around her and there were no visible lines where walls would meet the ceiling. Okay, so what could she feel. The bed, if that's what she was on, was hard but not uncomfortable. There were no coverings. Now that she thought about it there was nothing on her at all.

"That's alarming," She thought. "was I wearing anything before?" Yes she could remember clothing on before. Kira had always taken care of her body and was proud of it. She didn't think she was a knock out but she was confident she was attractive. She was short, 5'4, small B cup breasts but she had never felt self conscious about that, even when Sally Rogers had called her "Cardboard Kira" in 10th grade. She was thin except for her wide hips but she always liked that feature. She kept her red hair shorter in a cute pixie cut that thought made her stand out. But in spite of her pride she still found herself feeling vulnerable waking up nude in this place. Instinctively her hands tried to move to cover herself but she found those would not move either.

The panic grew but she tried to will it down. "Breathe," she thought. "just breathe." She found when she focused she could move her mouth while doing deep breaths. "Okay," her mind continued, "let's try to talk."

It took some doing. At first the air came out but her vocal cords didn't respond. Then her vocal cords would move but her lips and tongue stayed motionless. Finally she said, "Okay, I am not dreaming."

The second it came out of her mouth the room changed. The gray walls illuminated as though a bright, diffused light was coming from every side of her. The bed started to angle down so she was able to see more in front of her. But if there was a motor or pneumatics doing this she couldn't see or feel them.

In front of her the wall started to move. Like bubbles coming out slowly. She realized this bubble was almost human shaped before it completely broke free from the wall. At first it camouflaged with the wall, still matching the white, but its body maintained a uniform gray color she had seen before. It shifted and elongated. It was tall, at least six and a half feet, with long thin appendages and a long thin torso. It didn't seem to have codified joints, but still as it moved towards her it walked in a vaguely human fashion. There were no details, no eyes or face. Just a purely ambiguous figure walking towards her.

As it got closer Kira realized its skin seemed like plastic or a resin and the grayness was a dark mist or cloud trapped. But her attention quickly shifted as two more identical figures "bubbled" from the wall and now formed in the room. Though these simply stood by the side, remaining motionless.

The one walking toward Kira reached its long spindly fingers up and touched one on each side of her temple and they immediately started to light up. Kira was shocked by this touch, not because of fear, for some reason the moment it touched her she became compliant and fearless. She was surprised because of the feeling. She was expecting it to feel like maybe cold glass, or smooth plastic. But instead it felt like rubber or silicone, smooth against the sides of her head.

Kira could hear a faint sound like the whispers of high pitched beeps and squeaks. The reality was this sound was very loud in the room but had somehow faded from her perception and was fading even more as she heard something, not with her ears but in her mind. It was a voice, a familiar voice, her voice. But it was different. Almost like listening to your own voice on a recording. It was as though someone had recorded the voice in her own head and played it back to her. Familiar yet foreign.

"Hello Kira." The voice that was her inner monologue but also not said, "I know you do not know why you are here or where here is."

"Why can't I move?" Kira said out loud.

"There is no reason to speak out loud," Her non inner voice continued, "you may simply ask a question or think of a response and I will understand. In fact, I now know everything about you, things even you remember from long ago but cannot consciously recall."

Kira tried to think loudly, if that was even a thing, "WHY CAN'T I MOVE."

"It is for your own benefit. But if you could move, what would you do? It would serve you, nor us, any purpose, so we simply don't allow it."

This hardly felt like a satisfactory answer and Kira assumed this thing already knew that so she decided to let it go. "Why am I here?"

"To answer your first unspoken question, yes you have been abducted. Though this is a crude word. Do you say one of your scientists abducts the rat from its cage so it can run a maze, knowing full well it will return it shortly? No. To answer your second: No, we do not look like this, these forms are so you may feel more comfortable. Our forms may not be fully understood or may frighten you. Finally, You are here so we can learn."

"Are you going to dissect me?" Kira thought in response. Though strangely without feeling fear. "What is so interesting about me?"

"There is no need to dissect you. I have learned everything I can see and know everything about you physically. You are, by your measurement standards, 5 foot 4.26 inches tall. You weigh 123 pounds and 4 ounces. You last ate 7.236 Earth hours ago. Your last sleep cycle was 3.268 Earth hours ago. Your current heart rate is elevated at 87 beats per minute. You broke your fibula 4 years ago but it has healed well. The organ you call an appendix was surgically removed 12.37 earth years ago and the person performing this operation did as precise of a job as can be expected given the tools at their disposal. You also regularly remove parts of your own hair from your underarm, legs and geni-"

"Okay, Enough." Kira thought. "You know all that and you can read my mind even the parts I can't remember?"

"Yes, you were born 26.12 earth years ago in a place called Scottsdale Arizona. Your first educator was named Martha Carlsberg who had many entertaining wall decorations. Your first stated romantic interest was Ricardo Esposito though your actual first romantic interest was a female acquaintance named Danielle Hanson. You currently work at a marketing agency named Hammerford and Ross where you have been promoted twice. You now live in a housing unit you can afford because you share it with another human female, Wendy Thomson, and two felines, Bruce and Tabby, both have no given surnames. Do you require me to continue?"

As it had gone through these Kira could picture the words it was saying so clearly, almost as if the moments and things it was describing she had just seen moments before. Mrs. Carlsberg's Kindergarten room, Ricky Esposito's always white sneakers, Dani's flowing brown hair, and the feeling of Bruce's orange fur running through her fingertips. They were all so vivid.

"You know all of this about me, what is there else to learn?"

"We would like to learn your emotional states. Memories may tell us of emotions but we rarely understand why they act or serve the function they do. We notice humans often act based on their emotional state even when that does not serve their, or their species best intentions. We find this easiest to study in the individual."

"So you are going to test my emotions?"

"No," the voice that wasn't quite her's said, "we are going to attempt to test one emotion, though find that many occur at the same time. If you were to be able to leave this container, sorry, this room and be allowed to see others, which you are not, you would find individuals being tested on their fear, or happiness, or disgust. You will be tested on lust and desire."

"So you're going to probe me?" Kira thought that it couldn't be this simple. All of those stories of abductees were true.

"No," the voice said in a matter of fact tone, "it is not that simple. And yes, you will be probed, but what we are trying to actually probe is your mind. Lust and desire appear to be complicated as they seem to serve the basic function of repopulation, however, humans engage in lustful acts and actively attempt to not procreate. Similarly, it may be thought to bring in feelings of connection. However, desire often happens between strangers when they do not know each other and do not intend to do so."

Kira was surprised she had no emotional response one way or another at this moment.

The voice explained, "You are not feeling emotions from this encounter by design. We need to ask you baseline questions and need you to be able to comply. In a moment you will not be able to recall this conversation and will have the full scope of emotion returned to you."

"Wait," Kira thought, "If you can read my mind why do you need to ask me questions?"

"We can see all memories, not just the ones you recall. We will be pulling source material from all of your fantasies and images of people from your life. It is imperative these are things you can recall. For example, where are we?"

The room had changed. In fact, it didn't even look or feel like a room. It felt so real. Kira looked around. It was night. The street next to her was devoid of cars. There was light from the closed up strip mall across the street. Next to her was a darkened, empty parking lot with a closed Mexican fast food restaurant. There was even a light breeze that Kira could feel. The only thing that reminded her this was an illusion was the tall gray figure by her side.

"We are about two blocks from my parents house."

"Do you know when this is?"

At first she didn't understand the question. It was now. It had to be. It was so real. And then it dawned on her that they were in her memories in her thoughts. But even clearer was the knowledge that she suddenly knew what fantasy they were going to. Under normal circumstances this would have frightened her. This fantasy was buried down for a reason. But for some reason she just felt compelled to answer the question.

"I used to work at a late night diner about a block away." As Kira explained she was once again fascinated by the feelings of familiarity that came with these images. And their feelings of realness. "It was the summer after my freshman year and I picked the spot because I wanted something close while I was at home for the break. I was new so got stuck working the later shift so I would get done at 12:30. Dad was always so worried something would happen to me on the way home but I was always safe."

The room flickered back to white and Kira realized she was still on the tilted table with the gray figure leaning over her. One of the other gray figures took a few steps forward as that voice that wasn't quite hers said "Very good. And can you tell me who this is?"

The gray figure that had walked forward had stopped and suddenly there was a flicker and it had changed. Not like it had changed its shape but like the projection of another form had been put over it. Though now it didn't look like a projection. It looked so real. This person was shorter, maybe 5' 8". He was broad shouldered, stout but not fat. There were dark circles under his eyes and his wide jaw had the unkempt stubble of a day away from a razor. He looked to be in his mid thirties but he could just be very tired in his twenties. He was in khaki pants and a starchy teal shirt with a name tag.

"That's Scott. Um, Mr. Krainer," Kira said, "He was my manager at the diner."

"And you didn't like him, correct?"

"No. He was a creep. I would always catch him staring at my body. Almost every night he would offer to drive me home and honestly I was probably safer walking."

The other gray figure walked forward a few steps and he changed. This figure flickered in. Taller than the other. Maybe 6' 1" and older. Maybe mid 40s. The sides of his black hair had mostly gone gray, This matched the charcoal peppering in his well groomed beard. He wore blue slacks, a white shirt with a nice tie and no jacket.

"And this Man?"

"He is my current boss, well my boss's boss." Kira explained, "Eric O'Brian. I don't interact with him a lot but I find him condescending when I do. He's the boss though. I guess that happens."

Finally the figure directly in front of Kira flickered. This was the strangest sensation of all as he was so close. His fingers were still touching the side of Kira's head but the feeling even changed. It was no longer that feeling of silicone. It felt like skin barely touching skin. Where before there had been a featureless face there was a man directly in front of her. A familiar man. A handsome man. Average height, slim build, chestnut hair and piercing blue eyes. He wore a well fitting dress shirt tucked into dark blue jeans.

Kira didn't even wait for a question. "Professor Davis'" She explained freely, "he was my favorite teacher. I tried to take as many classes as I could from him. He was brilliant."

"You enjoy this man?" The voice that wasn't quite hers asked. "You trust this man?"

"Yes, he was a hard teacher but a kind person. I learned a lot from him and he wrote a letter of recommendation for grad school."

"Very well. Commencing test. Deleting short term recall." That internal voice said as the figure backed away from her.

"Wait, what does that mean?" Kira said but she was distracted immediately by her surroundings changing. She was back at that dark street; it was completely empty and the three figures had disappeared. She was standing, able to move, and clothed. What was she wearing? A starchy teal dress cutting off just above her knees. The white trim and name tag made it a dead give away. "Obviously," she thought to herself, "my diner uniform, they must have put it back on me."

She felt different too. In weird ways. Her head felt heavy and she wasn't sure why until she reached up. Her hair was long now, pulled into a tight ponytail. She realized her body felt different because it was younger. Not a lot, just a few years. But she now knew the contrast between herself and her now 19 year old self.

She thought to herself, "How did they do that?" But even as she thought it these thoughts they started to fade from her mind "Who do I mean by 'They'?" Kira's mind thought, "and what do I mean by 'that'?" Finally the last traces of where she had just been and what had just happened faded from her mind as she thought "Why did I stop walking? It's late already." And she started to walk forward. The path familiar as she walked it nightly.

A few moments later she was distracted by footsteps and laughter behind her. She turned and was sure, for just a brief second, that her eyes had played tricks on her in the darkness. For the briefest moment there was a flicker where these men looked more like the gray outlines of men. Tall, thin, lacking all detail, and totally identical. But that was just a moment, a fraction of a second that it was easy for Kira to overlook. She now saw these two men in clearer detail as she looked over her shoulder. Even thirty feet ahead of them in the dark she could see they were far from identical. One shorter and younger than the other looking stout, unshaven and tired. The other was older and taller with gray hairs starting to fill in his well kept beard. They were both dressed casually, t-shirts and jeans.

For the brief second that she looked at them she thought they looked very familiar. Like she should know exactly who they were. But this thought faded. She thought to herself, "They were probably just at the diner." Though this felt wrong for some reason. In any case she walked faster.

As she did she noticed they were still behind her, talking inaudibly and laughing. Were they intentionally keeping up? Suddenly she had a thought. A strong thought from somewhere in the deep recesses of her mind. It was in her voice but also not coming up from deep inside of her, "You know what they want. You know what you want. You should tell them."

At first she resisted. The denial was strong even in her own mind as she thought back, "I don't know what I am even talking about. What would I possibly want with them?" Was she now having arguments with her own mind? Had she gone crazy?

"You know what you want." The internal voice continued, "Turn and tell them. Let the words be finally free and open." She knew what the voice in her head was talking about. She had always known. But the wants it was talking about usually came with self doubt, guilt, and shame. But those feelings felt more distant now, as if something was blocking them. Allowing her to purely feel her desire.

She stopped and turned completely around. The men were about 20 feet behind her and stopped when they saw her. Her mouth opened and it felt automatic, almost totally out of her control. Kira said to the men, "I want the two of you to take me."

The two men looked at each other puzzled. Finally the tall one said, "I'm sorry, what?"

Did they really not hear or were they just confused? Kira's mouth opened automatically. This time it could not be restrained but inside she was mortified as she continued, "I want you to take me. Both of you. To fuck me however you want. To make me take it as your play thing. To be rough with me." She could not believe this was coming from her mouth but still she continued, "I want to feel used and degraded by you. Do you understand?"

There were still puzzled looks on their faces. How could they not understand? She took two steps closer and her mouth opened again. "I just want to be an object of your pleasure. Do not think of my pleasure, do not think of my needs or feelings at all. Take what is yours. You can fuck any hole you want. You can spray your cum on me or in me. Just use me."

The two men looked puzzled the short one looked at his watch and said, "Its 12:25"

Her feet spun and she continued to walk home. "Good," the voice that wasn't quite her own continued in her head, "you needed to let that out. To say it even if it wasn't heard." But even then her memory of the words she had just said started to fade. What had she said? Did she just ask for the time? It didn't feel that way. And why were these men so familiar?

She could hear footsteps move into a jog behind her as she heard a voice say, "Hey wait up." The two men started to walk next to her on either side. There was that flicker again for a split second as she saw them, in her periphery, as gray forms devoid of any detail, but this changed instantly.

As they walked near the parking lot of the closed Mexican fast food chain the short one said, "We would be happy to get you home safely."

"Yeah," the tall one agreed, "lots of weirdos out here. A little girl like you needs to be kept safe."

"Thanks," she said, annoyed at the little girl comment, "but I think I can manage. I'm an adult woman."

The tall one just said, "Good." flatly.

What the hell did that mean? Kira thought to herself. But it was too late, a hand grabbed her around her mouth. Her yells muffled as the other arm wrapped around her holding her in tight. The stout man grabbed her free arm as the both pulled her behind the closed building.

12