The Simulation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira's feet dragged on the ground. She was dumbfounded by what was happening. But equally dumbfounding was the familiarity of it. It was some form of extreme deja -vu. Like she was in a dream. But not just an ordinary dream, like the recesses of her mind knew she was in a dream of her own making. But the confusion of this paled in comparison to her realization that there was a sense of excitement here.

Her mind was spinning with these thoughts when a voice right next to her ear said softly, "I'm going to let go of your mouth. Will you do what you are told."

Kira didn't respond though she could see the flash of anger across the man's face at this. But this was interrupted by the feeling of a hand pulling up her dress and moving between her legs. The stout man said, "Jesus, her panties are soaked. Do you actually like this?"

The hand around her mouth softened but still Kira gave no response. The hand slapped her cheek. "He asked you a question." came a stern voice but still she was silent.

"Very well," the same stern voice of the man holding her said, "If you won't use your mouth to respond you might as well use it for something." She was pushed down onto her knees.

For a split second the ground felt smooth on her knees. Then the gravely feeling came. It was strange, like it took her remembering what asphalt should feel like in order to feel it. This thought was even strong enough to distract her from the realities of what was around her. The man in front of her had unzipped his fly and taken out his large, semi erect, penis.

"Please-," she started to say but even then she didn't know how she would finish the statement. Please stop? Please, more? Please, I want it? She knew she did want it. She could feel that want building. But it mixed with the other emotions of the moment. But all of this fell out of her mind as the large cock pushed itself into her mouth. She could feel it growing harder in her mouth. And as it did she had a strange thought. It felt like it was specifically growing to fill her up. Her jaw widened, being pushed to it's limits, she could feel it push the back of her mouth and down her throat. She started to gag but it just held.

Out of the corner of her eye the stout man had taken his cock out too. But it was smooth and gray, shining in the moonlight it seemed to lack details and shine like plastic or glass. But when she focused all of that changed. It was just another huge cock rubbing her face while she choked on the first one.

Finally the hand at the back of her head relaxed and she was allowed to move back. Kira let out a loud cough as spit and drool came out of her mouth. But there was no break. The stout man saw his opportunity and thrust his cock into her mouth. Fucking her throat hard.

They traded off as the tall man filled her mouth again. Why was this so hot? She wondered as she gasped for air. It shouldn't be.

"Damn, I think she likes it." The stout man said as if reading her mind.

The tall man pulled her up by her elbows. "We'll see." He said, grabbing the front of her dress and tearing it open. The large buttons popping as he did. He yanked her bra down and said in her ear, "We'll put you to the test."

The test? Why did this sound familiar? She had no time to process as she was tossed to the ground. The tall one got behind her and pulled her panties down.

There was no warm up as his cock thrust into her tight pussy. No matter how wet she was there was no preparation for this. It was like he had ripped her in half. She yelled out but the stout man forced his cock into her open mouth.

Their thrusts were perfectly timed. Filling her mouth and pussy in unison. "You're a good back alley fuck you know that?"

The cock was removed so she could answer but she just moaned as the massive cock slammed into her.

A hard slap came down on her ass. Not playful, just hard. The sting reverberated through her nerves both causing her pain and doubling down on the pleasure she felt. "I asked you a question." He said angrily and another slap came.

"I know," She blurted out, "I know I'm a good back alley fuck."

SMACK! The sting of another slap "What makes you so good?"

"I'm slutty." She said, trying to guess what they wanted. But wasn't this also what she wanted? Part of her felt repulsed but another part, a part bigger than she would like to admit, was excited by saying these words. As she continued each of her words was broken by a pant or a moan as he thrust deep into her rhythmically making each their own sentence. "I. Crave. Being. Fucked. Hard."

He slapped her again. "You're a fucking whore."

"I am."

The stout one moved and said, "I want some of that cunt." And they switched positions. She could taste her own juices on the cock burying itself in her face. It turned her on in ways that frightened her.

The stout man reached his hands around, one pinching her nipple hard the other finding her clit and rubbing it as he jackhammered his thick cock into her.

She could feel tears run down her face as her muscles contracted out the biggest orgasm of her life. Though, Kira wasn't sure if they were tears of joy or not. It was a mix of pleasure and pain but that only served to amplify the pleasure.

The tall one grabbed her ponytail and pulled it hard as he pulled out of her mouth. The stout man pushed harder and faster into her grunting wildly like an animal.

The tall one had long fingers wrapped around his massive cock inches from her face as he said, "What are you?"

She said nothing once again. He pulled hard on her hair. "Say it."

"I'm your filthy whore." She let out.

The combination of sensations was massive. The pain of her head being pulled back by her hair mixed with the pleasure still radiating from her pussy. She could feel the stout man explode into her. The full wetness of her cunt as his hot cum swirled with her juices. At the exact same time the taller man's cock seemed to grow in front of her. Pulsing before it exploded onto her face. The feeling of hot, sticky, wetness splashing her skin. Dripping from her forehead to her chin.

All of these sensations seemed to overwhelm her system. Things momentarily went dark, at least, she thought they did. The man in front of her turned a uniform gray. Her nerves in pleasure and pain must have blocked out the sensation of the ground because it briefly felt smooth again on her hands and feet. What was going on? Was she going to pass out?

Kira heard the sound of fast approaching footsteps and from the edge of vision saw two more gray feet step forward. But then she heard a voice, a familiar voice say, "Hey, what the fucks going on here?" And all the details came flooding back.

She turned to look at the man approaching. She was half expecting him to be gray too but he was handsome and slim. Well dressed. But it didn't make sense, how could he be here? The man looked at her face.

"Kira?" he said in surprise before turning to the men saying, "Get the hell away from her."

She felt the emptiness as the stout man pulled out of her and scrambled to get up. Leaving only his hot cum dripping out of her. She could hear the other two men running away on the pavement. All she could do was look down until she tried to wipe her face with her hand. She didn't want to face this man like this. But still, how could he be here?

"Kira," the man said, coming closer. "It's all right, it's Professor Davis, Bryce I mean."

Kira tried to make sense of it as she pulled her broken dress up as best she could. How could Bryce be here to save her? Did he really save her? Did she want to be saved? But still here he was, someone she trusted. Someone to help her. Yet she felt ashamed. Not of her exposed body, not even of the state of it. But of the pleasure she just felt at this.

"It's okay," he said gently, "Let's get you home." She could feel a coat go around her. And she was walked to a car.

The world flickered and she was sitting down being driven. Looking out the window, not wanting to look Bryce in the face. Not really paying attention to anything and in doing so nothing felt real. She was startled out of that state by Bryce saying, "We're almost there, Kira what were you doing out there?"

Her response came out jumbled "I work just down... I mean I walk on that street every night... It's always been fine." She said, "What are you doing here?"

Kira looked at her hands for what felt like a long time. Bryce was talking, presumably explaining why he was there but she wasn't taking it in. Finally, she felt the car stop.

"Thanks," she said, reaching for the door. But when she looked up she was in a closed garage. "Wait, where are we?"

"I told you." Bryce said, "I was going to take you home. You are in no state to go to your home now. You can clean up and then we will get you taken care of. I thought I remembered you saying you were spending the summer at your parents. What would they think."

"Oh" she said, for some reason blindly accepting this as the truth though from the recesses of her brain part of her was screaming that this made no sense. How was he here? How did he show up? But these questions faded as she moved automatically, stepping out the car.

Kira stepped through a doorway into a well lit room. It was minimalist and white and felt very bright. There were few decorations and the whole place felt both completely foreign to Kira and also vaguely familiar. He showed her to a bathroom that was modern, with the same clean white motif throughout, Bright lights reflected off of the white walls.

He gave her some towels and she automatically dropped her ripped dress and got into the shower. The hot water felt refreshing, clean. It was purifying in a way. Not just of her body but of her mind. The night had been such a strange one. But as if her mind was read for the second time that evening she heard Bryce say, "Odd night huh?" She nearly jumped and slipped in the shower. Where had he come from? Why had he asked that question at this exact time?

As she had turned he was once again not himself for only a second, just a gray silhouette. But the water cleared from her eyes and she saw him leaning against the wall still holding a towel. Had he been there the whole time? She wasn't sure now.

"Feel better?" He asked, still not moving. Had she turned off the water. It was off now but she didn't remember it. Her mind was so confused when she grabbed the towel she didn't think anything of it.

She started to dry herself off, turning away from him. But he kept talking, still unmoving, "Kira, I am curious, why do you do it? Is it tuition.? Rent?"

"Do what?" She said drying her hair and face.

"Work on the streets like that?" Her professor said in a matter of fact tone. There was no judgement or repulsion, just the statement of a fact.

"Wait," She said, "I'm not... what do you think is happening here?"

"It's okay, no need to hide it. I heard it from your mouth. You said you worked there and walked those streets every night. And I heard you tell those guys you were their whore. No shame."

Kira pulled the towel from her face and quickly covered up her nudity. Why had she been so comfortable with it before? What was it about this bright white place that made that seem so natural? To her shock he was still there, leaning against the wall in the same position, however he was completely naked. When had that happened? She could see his long flaccid cock starting to twitch and harden with anticipation.

"Wait-," she said again. This was not like him. At least, it wasn't like the version of him she knew. He was soft, quiet and respectful. Of course, if she was being honest she had always wanted to see this side. She had dreamt of it but never admitted to anyone, least of all herself.

"It's fine," He continued in a soft assuring tone, "Really. No judgment. All I am saying is if I had known about it before, your grade might have come easier. Well, not that easy."

"I think you have the wrong-," Kira started but he moved fast, stepped forward. His hands moved up in a show of equal parts strength and softness. One hand grabbing her wrist, his grip felt hard against her skin. But the other hand was soft, caressing the side of her face.

He kissed her deeply and she couldn't control herself from kissing him back. But this caused a reaction immediately, he pushed her down. The hard white tiled floor was hard as she braced herself. She wasn't sure, after the night she had had she could take more. She felt nervous, apprehensive, and, frankly, sore. But he didn't seem to care. His hand pressed on her back, pushing her chest, shoulders, and side of her face into the cool tile.

"So be honest," He said, teasing her vulva with the very tip of his now rock cock, "What are you?"

"I'm not a whore." Kira said in a voice muffled by the hard tile pressing against her cheek bones making it hard to speak. How is this happening again? She thought to herself. Why did it all feel so familiar and why did she want it so bad?

His cock slid into her. Not hard or soft. Just eased in. He was taking his time with her. "Really?" He said pausing once he had filled her up. "Then what were you doing behind that building with those men?"

She was silent, unsure of what to say. Kira felt so confused. There should have been pain, soreness but all she could feel with bliss. She should be repulsed but instead could feel lust swell in her. Should she be honest and tell him her deep fantasy secrets? Tell him that the idea of being taken like that turned her on? Or, should she play soft and innocent? His hand moved from her back to the back of her neck as he pressed her down harder and said, "Tell me!"

Kira's mind finally unlocked and she felt a certain freedom. "I'm not a whore." She said defiantly but that part of her that found pleasure started to speak up, "I'm a filthy slut and I deserve to be treated like one."

His cock started to slam into her. Pulling almost all the way out before slamming back into her as hard and fast as he could. It felt intense sliding into her wetness. She let out a moan of pleasure.

"Yes," he said, "they stretched your slut cunt out didn't they?"

"Yes." She said "They filled me."

To her surprise she felt him pull out of her. But still kept her pinned.

"And what will we do," He asked, "to make you feel completely fucked by me? I know you have dreamt of this so how do we fill you."

How could he know this. Softly, Kira said, "In my dreams you use me how you want. Sometimes you use toys, sometimes you get another student or teacher to help fill me. However you want. I'm yours to take. Make me take it."

She could feel the tip of his cock at her ass.

"I've never-," she said but it was too late. He pressed the head of his dick into her tight hole quickly and held it. She let out a yelp. Kira had never experienced anal sex before but knew he wasn't even all the way in her but felt the fullness already. Instinctively her body tried to push away but she was pinned to the floor, there was nowhere for her body to go.

"Fuck!" Bryce let out, still holding still inside of her. Eventually, slowly, centimeter by centimeter he pushed ever forward filling her more.

"OH MY GOD!" Kira let out she couldn't tell for herself if it was pleasure or pain. It was just a primal yell. An instinct to let out a sound in attempt for release as he continued to fill her more and more.

Finally she could feel his hips pressed firmly against her ass cheeks. Her tight hole squeezing his cock so tight she could feel every twitch of pleasure he made.

He slowly pulled out before pushing all the way back into her again. "You're going to take it all in your ass." Bryce said, as Kira let out a moan.

"GOD make me take it!" She grunted out as he slowly increased his speed.

His speed increased until he was fucking her as hard as he could. Every time he pulled out she felt an emptiness like she had never felt and every thrust brought with it a fullness that was on the brink of her physical capabilities.

"How does my teen slut like it?" He asked.

"In my ass," she said moaning "I like it in my ass." Part of her brain was still fighting. How could she like this? But bliss had overtaken her and shoved that part of her brain far down. She didn't want to give herself to this man, she wanted him to take her. That blissful part of her mind was taking over. "Use my ass like a sex toy. Fuck me like I don't love it."

He slammed into her now. The purpose wasn't even pleasure just making her feel fucked which was exactly what she wanted.

Suddenly he stopped and flipped her onto her back. He grabbed her legs and doubled her up before inserting himself back into her stretched ass.

For a brief moment this felt almost intimate. How was this so close to what she had secretly wanted from this man? Like a moment by moment recreation of her fantasy. But as her mind once again began to question her reality he made her come to by grabbed her throat with his hand and spit into her face.

She squealed as best she could with the pressure being applied to her throat. Her fingers reached down to start to vigorously rub her clit as his huge cock pumped into her ass. The tight feeling of pressure on her neck. All of these sensations blending as another orgasm pumped from her body. Her eyes started to blur as she lost oxygen. As they did his body seemed to turn a dark gray by comparison to the bright background as he continued to pump into her. And then all of it faded.

"Oh no you don't," she heard as if far off. She could feel herself being lifted up and sat down somewhere. "You're going to wake the fuck up and take it." Kira heard him say. Her eyes slowly started to focus. The details of the room seemed to emerge as if created by her mind. She realized she was back in the shower but sitting down. His huge cock at her face. She became aware of a warmth and realized there was a hot stream of piss flowing over her face and chest.

She started to open her mouth, not sure if it would be in encouragement or protest but it was too late. She was drenched. And the moment her mouth was open his cock slammed into it forcing it open. The cock that had, just moments ago been in her was now being forced down her throat.

"That's right," he said, "Suck that filthy cock, slut."

She didn't really have an option as he fucked her face hard. Finally holding it as deep as it would go as he grunted. His hot cum shooting into her throat which made her gag and choke but still he held it. The hot fluid freely flowed into her.

Kira's eyes started to blur again. She couldn't breathe. He was using her mouth like a fuck toy and it was exactly what she wanted. This was the thought she had right before she passed out.

When she came to it took a second for Kira to get her bearings. A wooden cabin room. That's right, the cabin she had rented. She looked at the clock, 6:07 am. She had just had the most vivid dream. Where had that come from? Deep fantasies, things she had never admitted to anyone. Things she rarely admitted to herself, had all come back to her. But they felt so real. Real and not real. Like something was making it happen.

Kira reached for her bag next to the night stand. She couldn't shake these dreams, they were too real. There was only one way she would get back to sleep. She clicked a button and the vibrator started to buzz. There was something about its soft silicone that felt so familiar. But that familiarity faded into a dream as she applied it to her clit and started to reply her dream.

12