The Sinful Soirée Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sofia, my love, you always throw the best parties," I declared loudly as people applauded the raven-haired submissive on the floor. "And you always invite the best people!" I proclaimed. There was a general whooping from the enraptured guests. It was a cheap line but I know how to play a crowd. "This delightful creature, in particular, caught my eye...but she seems rather messy now, doesn't she?"

Sofia followed my impromptu lead, reaching down and pulling the tail of the egg from the beautiful young woman on her hands and knees. She held it high above her head, leaning back, so everyone could see the creamy cum slither down the device and drip into her open mouth, like a Bacchanalian figure on a Greek vase gobbling grapes. "Shall I clean up her pussy too, Troy?" The crowd hooted again in assent. "Or would you like to fuck her?" she added to an even greater roar.

"Why not both, Sofia?!" The crowd were beside themselves now. "But I think we should ask the star of this show, no?"

I knelt on one knee, my fingertips on her chin, raising the face of this pretty girl to look up at me. Tenderly I touched my lips to her forehead, then, whispering low so people couldn't hear, "You did so well. We can go back to our corner now if you wish. It's your choice of course. I didn't expect this to turn into a piece of theatre, but that's Sofia for you," I laughed gently.

Her mouth was open, still panting. And her eyes...frankly, she looked like a wild animal in heat. I raised my voice for the crowd to hear again. "Folks, I have just met this wonderful young woman this evening. And I have to say I am rather taken with her. However, as you all know, it is the submissive who has the power to gift themselves to the dominant."

I could dimly hear the cries of agreement around the room but at this point my focus was entirely on this wonderful girl's cum-drunk eyes.

She kept her gaze fixed on mine.

She reached back, grasping her dress at the hips, and yanked it up around her waist, fully exposing her toned ass and the fresh cum dripping from her cunt down her still shuddering legs. As the room erupted around us, she growled hoarsely:

"Sir. Fuck me. Make me yours."

12