Intro to Slavery

Story Info
Kenzie is blackmailed further into slavery.
2.6k words
4.4
15.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, just want to leave a couple things here first. I have a few chapters of this written and some vague ideas about where to go with it after that but nothing concrete. So this will be continued for at least a couple more chapters. Also this is my first time writing anything like this so I know it isn't of the highest quality. If anyone wants to leave some advice or anything like that I'd appreciate it. Thanks. - John

For the next few days, Kenzie wouldn't even make eye contact with me. Every time I looked her way, she shot her eyes down in shame. At times I felt bad. I really didn't want to make her that upset. However, any bad feelings I had quickly subsided when I remembered the euphoria I felt from her blowjob. Not only was she amazing at giving head, but the power trip I felt from it was incredible. I needed to feel it again. But I couldn't push too much, I needed to slowly progress our relationship. I had her in the palm of my hand, but if I moved too quickly I may lose her.

After class on Friday she walked up to me. It was the first time since the blowjob that she looked me in the eyes.

"Look, we need to work on this project. Can we get together this weekend to do that?" she asked coldly.

"Yeah, sure. My house again?"

She looked at me as if I was stupid. "Are you serious? You seriously expect me to come to your house again after what you did last time?"

"Come on, I promise that won't happen again. We made a deal and now it's done," I lied. "Besides, my house is the best place."

"Ugh. Whatever, fine. I'll be there Saturday."

"Alright, see you then," I smiled.

She turned her back and walked away. I instantly began thinking about how I wanted to play this. Should I take it slow and really not do anything while she's there, or should I keep toying with her and push her further? I considered my options all night, and eventually came to the conclusion that I shouldn't do anything on Saturday. We won't be able to finish the project then, so we'll have to meet up at least one more time. If I push her on Saturday she definitely won't come over again. I'll save everything I want to do until the last time we meet.

I woke up Saturday to a text from Kenzie.

"I'll be there at 1."

"See you then" I responded, to which I received no reply.

I was preparing to actually get some work done today. I thought about how we should split up the work and when we should complete everything. Of course another part of me was thinking about all of the things I could make Kenzie do while she's here, but I told myself that would have to wait.

One o'clock rolled around and I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and Kenzie walked straight into the living room. I closed the door and followed her to the couch. Her outfit was much less revealing than last time, some jeans and a long-sleeve t-shirt. It was the middle of May and very hot out, so I knew her choice of more clothing was an intentional one. We both sat down on the couch and I began preparing to start work. I looked over to her and I could tell that she was trying to build up the nerve to say something.

Eventually she looked at me and said "You know, what you did a few days ago was actually really fucked."

"More fucked than cheating on your boyfriend?" I cut her off. I could tell she wasn't prepared for that.

"Y-Yes, what I did was bad. But that gives you no right to do what you did to me," she continued. "You can't just blackmail me into doing whatever you want."

Fuck it. I wasn't going to push the issue today but since she brought it up, I might as well.

"Actually, Kenzie, I think I can."

She looked at me stunned. "No you can't!"

"Yes I can. Let me make this clear to you. I have not only proof of you cheating on your boyfriend, but also nudes that you sent to the man you cheated on him with. How do you think everyone in school would react if they saw those?"

She deflated. "The whole school? Sending them to Caden is one thing, you actually cannot send those to everybody though."

"I don't have to. If I send them to Caden, you think he wouldn't send them to everybody out of anger?" I could tell she hadn't thought of that. "I seriously don't think you realize the situation you're in. I hold your relationship, your reputation, basically your entire life is in my hands."

She looked down. I think I saw some tears form in her eyes. "Why would you do this to me? What have I done to you?"

"You haven't done anything to me. But when an opportunity like this reveals itself, can you really blame me for taking it?"

"What do you even want from me. Do you just want me to give you head again?"

"No, I don't just want head. I want more."

"You want to fuck me, is that it?"

"More."

She looked at me confused. "What more could you want?"

"You're going to be my slave, Kenzie."

Her eyes grew wide and she shook her head. "No. No way. That is not happening. Do you realize how fucked up you sound?"

I stood up. "Fine, your choice. You're annoying me so I'm just going to send these to Caden. You can work everything out with him." I walked out of the living room and into the kitchen with my phone. I was nervous she would call my bluff. Of course I couldn't actually send these to Caden, then I would have no ammo against her. I regretted my decision while I stood there, waiting for her reaction. My heart pounded. After about 30 seconds, I heard her get up from the couch and walk in after me.

"John, wait," she called out. I grinned. I knew I had her.

"Can we please just keep talking about this?" she asked.

"Not sure what there is to talk about. If you don't want to do this I'll just send these to Caden."

"No please!" she blurted out.

"Why shouldn't I? I have no reason not to."

She sank to her knees in front of me. "Please please please don't do that to me. Please I'm begging you!" Tears began to fall from her eyes. "Please, John," she whimpered.

I grabbed her chin and lifted her head so she was looking up at me. "And what will I get in return for not sending these to him?"

She looked absolutely defeated. She knew what I wanted but she didn't want to say it. Finally between sniffles she whispered "I'll be your slave."

"What was that, I couldn't hear you."

"I'll be your slave, John," she said dejected.

"Follow me into the living room," I said as I walked away. I could hear her get up and walk a few steps behind me. I sat down on the couch. She tried to sit next to me but I stopped her.

"No, kneel on the ground in front of me."

She paused for a moment and then did it. I leaned forward and looked down at her.

"I want to be absolutely clear what we're agreeing on here," I said. "Describe to me what you mean by slave."

She refused to look up at me. "I mean that you can fuck me or make me give you head whenever you want. I'll do it just please don't send those to Caden."

"That isn't what I meant by slave." She looked up at me. "I don't just want you to be some fucktoy for me. I want to completely own you. I want to entirely control your life." I could see some anger returning to her eyes. "I'll let you live your normal life most of the time. But when you're with me you'll do absolutely anything I say. If I want to fuck you I will, but it's more than that. You'll belong to me." Her anger was replaced by fear.

"What are you going to make me do?"

"Whatever I want. That's the point. I want you to completely submit to me." I could tell she was hesitant to speak. This isn't what she was thinking. "It's either that or your life is ruined." I continued.

"No no don't do that. I think I can do it." She quickly said.

"You think you can do what?"

She wasn't quite sure what to say. "I can fully submit to you. I can be your slave and do anything you tell me to."

"Hm. I guess we'll have to test that out, won't we? Stand up and strip."

She slowly stood up in front of me. Before she began taking her clothes I interjected.

"Kenzie." She looked at me. "From now on when I tell you to do something, you'll say 'yes, master'. Do you understand?"

"Yes, master," she said softly, looking back down.

"Good, now start stripping, slave."

"Yes, master."

She started by kicking off her shoes and peeling off her socks. She then unbuckled her jeans and let them fall to the floor. After kicking the jeans to the side she pulled her shirt off and dropped in on the floor. Standing in front of me in her underwear, she raised her eyes slightly to look at me. I stared expectingly at her until she got the message. She hesitantly unclasped her bra and threw it to the side. She tried to cover her tits with her hands but I shook my head and she dropped her arms. Seeing her tits in person was so much better than in a photo. I thought about all the times I had fantasized about holding them. She continued down, pulling off her panties and revealing her shaven pussy. There she stood before me, completely naked.

"I think I'll keep you around like this a lot. You look good," I told her.

"Please don't. This is so humiliating."

"Oh, so you don't want me to keep you around? Should I just send those photos to Caden then?"

"No, you're right, master. I'm sorry. Please keep me around," she begged.

"You need to understand that I don't care if something is humiliating for you. In fact if something is humiliating I'll probably want you to do it more just to entertain me. Your concerns don't matter anymore, your only purpose now is to please me."

She began to cry again. "Please, show me some compassion," she sobbed. "I'll do whatever you say but please show some restraint!"

I stood up and walked toward her. I placed both hands on the back of her head and kissed her. I forced my tongue into her mouth and explored it. After thoroughly making out with her, I released.

"Get down on your hands and knees."

"Yes, master," she said through her tears.

She lowered herself to her hands and knees on the floor. I removed my pants and knelt behind her, fondling her ass from behind.

"Tell me how bad you want me to fuck you, slut," I demanded.

"Please don't make me say that."

*SMACK* I slapped her ass hard. She yelped in pain as a red hand print formed on her right ass cheek.

"Tell me," I demanded again.

"I want you to fuck me so bad, master!"

"Tell me how much of a slut you are."

"I am such a slut! I need dick in me so bad."

I couldn't wait any longer. I thrust my cock into her pussy. She gasped loudly as it entered. I used her hips to pull her pussy back and forth on it. I had to keep the pace slow so I didn't finish right away. I wanted this to last a while. Moans began to creep from her lips as I pushed myself deeper and deeper into her.

"Do you like this cock, slut?" I yelled.

"Oh, yes master," she moaned in response.

"Do you like being my fuck-slave?"

"Yes, master."

"Say it."

She hesitated. "I love being your fuck-slave."

I moved my hand to her hair and pulled it. A loud moan came out as I yanked her head backwards. I began fucking her faster, pulling her hair each time I thrusted into her. I could tell that I wasn't going to last much longer. Quickly, I pulled myself out of her and flipped her onto her back. I then straddled my legs over her chest and began stroking my dick over her face. She knew what was coming but she didn't dare try to stop me.

"Open your mouth and stick your tongue out."

She complied and I shot lines of cum all over her face and tongue.

"Swallow what's in your mouth." She did as I got up off of her. "Stay there, don't move."

I grabbed my phone and walked over to her. I straddled her again and opened up the camera.

"No, please, don't take a picture of me," she pleaded.

"Shut up slave," I said as I took the photo. "Just something to remember your first day of slavery by."

I laughed as I then rubbed the remaining cum into her face until it was completely covered. "Alright slut go clean yourself up in the bathroom and then join me back on the couch."

"Yes, master," she mumbled as she got up.

I put my pants back on and sat on the couch, waiting. She came out after a few minutes and walked towards me.

"Come sit on my lap," I said.

"Can I put my clothes back on first?"

"Not yet. Come sit."

She sat down on my lap facing away from me. I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed her tits as I spoke.

"I'll let you go now, I know it's been a lot for you. But remember that nothing changes once you leave. You are still my slave. From now on you do whatever I say. Got it?"

"Yes, master. But what about the project? We've still barely started on that."

"Well it seems I now have a slave who can do the whole project for me."

"Are you serious? I can't do the whole project by myself." I squeezed her tits with my hands. "Ow ow ow okay I'm sorry master, I can do the project for you."

"Good, I'm glad to hear that."

I let her get off of me and put her clothes back on. As she walked to the door I stopped her.

"Wait."

"What is it, now?"

"Don't you think you should thank me?"

"Why the hell would I thank you?"

"I could have completely ruined your life today. And I chose not to. I think that deserves some gratitude."

"You seriously want me to thank you for blackmailing me into being your slave?"

"That's right, now do it."

I had never seen her this mad before. Through angry eyes she looked at me and said "Thank you for making me your slave and not ruining my life, master."

"See that wasn't so hard, was it?" I grabbed her head and kissed her one more time. "Now off you go."

I slapped her ass as she turned to leave. As soon as she was gone I began planning more things that I could do with her.