The Sinful Stepmother Ch. 02

Story Info
Seth defends his stepmother's honor.
4k words
4.52
23.7k
41
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seth woke up to the sun shining in his eyes. He was groggy and tired, he hadn't slept well, his dreams were constantly filled with the figure of his naked mom. He reached up and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and tried to sit up, only to feel something warm and heavy on top of him.

He looked down to find his mom sleeping on top of him. Her head was rested on his chest, her black hair sprawled everywhere and her leg tossed over his body. He took in a sharp breath,

Seth was glad his dad wasn't home, otherwise he probably would've though he and his mom fucked or something. He remembered the events of last night, particularly his cum splashing against her ass cheeks.

His mom started to stir. She let out a groan before she stretched out on top of him, her eyes slowly opening.

She looked up at him, "Good morning."

"Uh, good morning." He answered.

His mom looked down at his body before sitting up, brushing her hair out of her face. She didn't seem to care about the fact that she was almost naked in front of him.

"So, is dad coming home today?" He asked, half-hoping that he wasn't while half-hoping he was.

Seth was being torn apart mentally. Part of him wanted his dad to come home so he could finally get things back to normal but a demented part of him wanted his dad to stay out a little longer so maybe he could push things further with his mom.

He felt sick to his stomach, he shouldn't have been feeling this way about his mom. Even if he wasn't bound to her by blood, he still felt wrong about it.

His mom shrugged, "I'm not sure." She looked a little frustrated, "It's getting annoying, all he does is work, all he thinks about is work, it's so annoying."

Seth sighed, he figured it was only a matter of time before something like this happened. His dad was a workaholic, it was as if the money he earned wasn't enough, like he always needed more. He could have the whole world in his hands and he still would've been trying to get more.

His mom chuckled, "Sorry, I'm sure you don't want to hear about me and your father."

"It's fine." He said, "I don't mind."

If Seth was being honest, he was a little concerned. He knew his friends wanted to get his mom in the sheets and he'd heard stories of desperate housewives willingly fucking random people because they were deprived of attention. He doubted his mom would do something like that, but he could never be so sure.

"Tell you what," His mom said, "How about we go shopping? I'll call your father to tell him we'll be out for the day."

"Where would we go? The nearest mall is like two hours away." Seth tilted his head.

You see, Seth didn't live in a huge city. The small town he lived in had a few supermarkets and a small chain of stores near the high school. Going shopping at the mall was pretty rare, very few families actually made that drive.

"We can go to that shop near your school." His mom said, "I heard they renovated it."

Seth nodded, "Okay, sure."

What he didn't say was that he was more than happy to spend that extra time, as long as it was for her.

*

The easy-going music echoed from the store's speakers, gently reverberating off the walls. The sound of people talking and laughing as they went about shopping filled the store. An old lady was busy yelling for the manager in a far-off corner of the store.

Seth stood next to a clothing rack, watching as his mom browsed through the selections. She had a red store basket full of clothes hanging from her arm, yet she was still looking to buy more clothes.

Seth felt a little embarrassed, his mom wasn't holding back at all. She'd bought nice summer dresses and seductive lingerie, which caught the eye of jealous women and horny men.

If Seth was being honest, he was glad he came along with his mom. He wasn't sure if any of these men would try to make a move on her and he knew some of them were more than strong enough to overpower her, some of them were the local oil workers which meant they were pretty big. His mom was tall and fit but at the end of the day, she would've lost.

Aside from her full basket, his mom had dressed in a rather show-offish way. She wore a sharp black dress that ended halfway above her knees, meaning her long legs and thick thighs were on full display. Luckily, the dress covered her breasts but due to it clinging to her body, anyone could tell she had an awesome pair of tits.

"Hold this." His mom said casually, shoving a pair of red panties into his hand.

Seth's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates as he nearly screeched at the panties in his hand.

"Mom!" He exclaimed.

His mom looked over with a confused look, only for it to morph into an expression of disbelief.

"Come on, Seth." She said, her shoulders slumping, "They're just panties."

Seth grumbled as he tried to hide them, if anyone from his school caught him, he wouldn't be able to live it down.

It was a minute later when his mom tapped him.

"I'll be taking those." She said, her palm outstretched.

He handed the panties back, "Thank you."

"Wuss." She said back, sliding the panties back into the shelf, "Too flashy."

Seth thought they were done but he was proven wrong when his mom grabbed his arm and started dragging him further back into the store towards the dressing rooms. He really wished she wasn't so touchy, he was starting to get fed up with the jealous looks from the various men who caught a glimpse of his mom.

His mom stopped outside an individual dressing room, "Wait here, I won't take long."

"Alright." He said, leaning against a wall.

Seth wasn't sure how long it was until he noticed a familiar face in the store. He wasn't really paying attention, he had been on his phone for a bit but when he looked up, he found himself looking at a guy named Mark.

Mark was a senior at the same school Seth went to. Seth knew his name but he didn't really know the guy. All he knew about him was that he was the local pothead, which wouldn't have been so bad if it weren't for him being possibly the biggest pervert in the school. Rumors were he had a photo album of upskirt shots.

Seth nearly groaned when Mark looked over at him and started walking towards him.

"Yo, Seth." He said, stopping a few feet away, "What are you doing here?"

"Waiting on my mom." He said, nodding his head towards the dressing room, "You?"

"Just looking around." Mark said. He glanced at the dressing room, "So, your mom, she doing anything later today?"

Seth narrowed his eyes, "Maybe, why?"

"Oh, nothing, I just thought maybe she'd want to smoke with me for a bit." He said nonchalantly, "It's not every day that I see someone like her around."

Seth stopped leaning against the wall and stuffed his phone into his pocket, "The fuck is that supposed to mean?"

This was exactly why he hated living in a small town. Once word got out that he had a smoking hot stepmom, every guy in the school turned into a bunch of perverts.

Mark stared at him, "Oh, nothing, I just figured a hottie like her would love to hang out sometime."

Seth knew he should've let the 'hottie' part go but for some reason, that part pissed him off worse than anything else Mark could've said. His fists clenched as he gritted his teeth, he wanted to tear this junkie apart right then and there, he didn't want him anywhere near his mom, he knew what he did in his spare time.

"Well, I can tell you that she doesn't want to hang out with your stoned ass." He said, "Now, can you kindly fuck off?"

Mark scoffed, "Big talk from a little man."

Seth nearly laughed, he was not only taller than Mark but also stronger. He could easily throw him across the store if he actually wanted to and it wasn't even because he was huge or anything, Mark was just ridiculously skinny.

"Keep talking and I'll show you how little I am." Seth threatened, "Now leave."

Mark stretched his arms above his head, "Actually, I think I'll stay until your mom comes out."

Seth wasn't much of a warning person, he usually didn't give that many. Mark should've taken the hint and fucked off to his little den but he just had to make things difficult. So of course, Seth did the next best thing aside from warning the little fuck: he socked his ass.

"Oof!" Mark grunted as Seth's fist impacted against his face.

Seth looked around and smiled, Mark made a huge mistake coming to the back of the store. Now he was free to beat on this guy and no one would have a clue.

He walked over to Mark and punched him in the stomach, causing a pained groan to escape his mouth. Then he went for a liver shot, which he knew would hurt. Seth had seen guys much bigger than himself get taken down by a well-placed punch to the liver.

"Works like a charm." He said, watching as Mark fell to his knees.

"Fuck, stop!" Mark grunted, "I get it!"

"Nah, I don't think you do." Seth said, kicking him in the balls.

The pained grunts and groans coming from Mark were followed by the sound of someone getting beat, skin impacting against skin. Seth was appalled by the fact that no one had even bothered to come and check what the noise was all about.

Mark's life was spared when the door to the dressing room opened and his mom stepped out. Her green eyes widened as she caught sight of Seth raising his fist, ready to send Mark to dream land.

"Seth!" She exclaimed, "What are you doing?"

"Fuck." Seth cursed under his breath, "Get the fuck out of here." He pushed Mark away before turning to face his mom.

Mark didn't stick around, he made the smart move to scamper away. He knocked a few hangers on the ground as he stumbled to his feet, sending some articles of clothing to the carpeted floor. He limped away, trying his hardest not to look hurt.

Seth sighed, he was in for it now. He could see the anger bubbling in his mom's eyes.

"What the hell was that?" She demanded, crossing her arms over her chest.

"It was nothing." Seth said, his lips forming a straight line.

His mom stared at him, her eyes full of concern and anger. He tried not to shrink from her stare but that was easier said than done, she was intimidating. She shook her head and turned, grabbing the basket from the dressing room and stomping out.

"Come with me."

*

Seth sat quietly in the passenger seat of his mom's car as she drove. Aside from the faint song coming over the radio and the distant hum of the engine, the ride was silent. His mom hadn't said a word to him since they left the store.

He eyed his mom, she was stiff and her eyes were fixed firmly on the road. He made out how hard she was gripping the steering wheel with how white her knuckles were.

He cleared his throat, "Um, mom?"

"Yes?" She said, not looking at him.

"I'm, uh, sorry for what I did in the store." He said sheepishly, "I shouldn't have done that."

"You're right, you shouldn't have." She said.

He continued, "It's just...he was talking about you."

"And what did he say exactly?"

Seth fidgeted with his fingers, he felt like she was interrogating him, "Well, he said that he wanted you to go smoke with him since he didn't see hotties like you around often."

She raised an eyebrow at him, "Really? That's all it took for you to beat him up like that?"

"Mom, I wasn't about to let him sit there and say that to my face!" He argued.

She shook her head, "Honey, I've had far worse things said to me around here. You don't need to fight someone for me just because of what they said."

Seth sighed, she didn't get it. He had a very low tolerance for that kind of talk, he'd heard the same shit ever since one of his so-called friends found out about his stepmom and showed her entire Facebook to a bunch of other guys who went on to spread it around the school. It was only a matter of time before he started beating on people who said anything remotely sexual about his mom, save for Carson and a few others, they hadn't earned their beatings yet.

"I haven't seen you that angry in a long time." She said, "Are you sure you're telling me everything. I find it hard to believe you'd beat someone like that over something so small."

Seth looked at her, "It's not small to me. Ever since everyone at school found out about you, I've had to deal with random guys talking about you, and they said it to my face. Do you have any idea how annoying that was?"

She shrugged, "Sure, but beating someone like that was taking it a bit far."

"Not far enough." He grumbled.

His mom was about to say something when the sound of her phone ringing blared through the car's speakers. He looked at the console and found his dad's name and number flashing. She reached over and answered the call.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey, honey!" His dad's voice came over the radio, it was crackly but understandable.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Listen, I'm headed home right now but do you think you can take care of the house for a couple of weeks?"

Seth looked at his mom who looked back at him with a confused face.

"Why?" She asked.

"Well, something came up at work and I have to go all the way up to New York. We can talk about it when I get home." He said, "I'll see you there, bye!"

"Bye." His mom hung up the call before yelling, "Motherfucker!"

"Mom!" Seth said with wide eyes.

"Sorry, sorry." She said, gripping the wheel. She had a tired look on her face, "This pisses me off, he told me after he got promoted that he wouldn't have to make these stupid weeklong trips but here we are!"

Seth really didn't know what went on with his dad's work, he never really asked since he didn't care. All he knew was that occasionally, his dad would have to travel all the way across the country for some work thing. He never really thought about how it affected his mom though.

"We'll talk about what happened in the store later." His mom said, "Let's just get home."

*

Seth crouched near the living room, listening to his parents' muffled voices down the hall as they talked in their bedroom. He was ready to bolt to the kitchen and act like he was getting a bottle of water just in case the door opened.

"You promised me!" His mom's voice yelled.

His dad replied sounding stressed, "Honey, you have to understand! It's not my fault!"

"You said over the phone that it was just a couple of weeks, you didn't say it would be a whole month!"

Seth's eyes widened, his dad was leaving for a whole month? Now that didn't happen often, his dad was rarely ever gone for more than two weeks.

"I don't have a choice!" His dad argued, "If I don't go, I won't get promoted."

Seth listened more to his parents as they argued but the topic switched from his dad's work to how his mom was the only one who did anything around the house, how he didn't appreciate her at all, stuff like that.

It all ended when the door opened, causing Seth to run to the kitchen.

He leaned on the counter, his heart pounding in his chest as he shakily opened a bottle of water. He tried to look as casual as possible, even as his mom stormed into the kitchen, her eyes wide and full of anger.

"Honey!" His dad jogged out of the hallway, "Please, you gotta understand!"

"Just go book your flight!" She yelled, "I'll take care of the house!"

Seth met his father's eyes, for the first time in a long time, he felt kind of bad for him.

"Okay." His dad said, turning around and walking back to the bedroom.

Seth turned to his mom, who was rummaging through the refrigerator. She pulled out a bottle of red wine before walking over to a cabinet, reaching inside to get a glass.

"Mom, are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine, go to your room." She said as she poured herself a drink.

Seth didn't stick around, when his mom told him to go to his room, she usually meant it. She didn't take to kindly to him not listening to her.

As he walked down the hall to his room, his little brother peered out from his room.

"What happened?" His little brother asked.

Seth shrugged, "Mom and dad are fighting."

"Over what?" He asked.

"Work stuff."

Seth looked at his brother who wore a confused expression, he knew why he was confused. His parents didn't fight often, in fact, they were really good at talking things out. They rarely ever left stuff unresolved.

"Don't worry, they'll get through it." Seth assured him, "I'd just stay away from them for now."

"Alright, if you think that's for the best." His little brother said before closing the door to his room.

Seth turned and walked into his room, closing the door behind him. He wasn't sure what to think if he was being honest, this was a rather large fight. He reckoned it would take weeks before his mom and dad were back to normal.

It was about half an hour later when he got a knock on his door. Seth was in the middle of watching TV when he heard the knock. He reached over and grabbed the remote, muting the TV before climbing out of bed and walking to the door. He opened it to find his mom standing in the hallway, wrapped in the black robe she wore that one night. She didn't look too happy at all.

"Mom?" He said.

"Can I come in?" She asked.

"Sure." He moved out of her way and let her in.

As she walked in, he couldn't help but smell the sweet scent of wine. He wondered just how much she'd had to drink.

"Your father just left, he's getting a hotel by the airport." She said as she sat down on his bed.

Seth sat next to her, "I heard you two fighting. What happened?"

"He told me that he's going to be gone for a whole month!" She said, "I could handle two weeks but a month? That's ridiculous!"

"But if it's important, then maybe he should go." He suggested.

His mom sighed, "Honey, when you grow up and get a wife, come back and tell me how you feel when she constantly has to keep leaving for weeks at a time. I promise you, it won't be pretty. I'm just so tired of having to sleep alone every night, it's so lonely."

"You don't have to sleep alone." He said, "I can sleep with you."

His mom offered him a thankful look, "Thanks, but there's more that I need than just that."

"Name it and I'll do it." Seth said.

She shook her head, "No, it's fine."

Seth had an idea of what she was talking about. He didn't say anything but he knew, she was sex deprived. He wasn't sure if he could do that for her, even if she asked him to. Then he remembered last night, when he came on her ass. Maybe he could fill her needs, after all, he had crossed a line by doing that.

His mom leaned against him, "You have school tomorrow, come on, let's get ready for bed."

*

Seth had no idea what he was doing but all he knew was that he wasn't about to stop. He knelt on the bed, his knees sinking in the mattress slightly as he shuffled into position. He met his mom's eyes as he pried her legs apart. He looked down to see that amazing pussy of hers.

His mom's pussy looked way better than what he'd seen in porn. He couldn't wait to fuck it.

The cool air on his skin didn't bother him at all, Seth just kept moving. He grabbed her legs and rested them on his shoulders before he reached down and grabbed his dick, aiming it at the goddess spread wide open for him.

His mom had a wild and naughty look in her eyes as she looked up at him, she almost seemed to be daring him to go ahead with it. One of her hands squeezed the bed sheets while the other played with her nipples.

"Fuck me, you know you want to." She said in a seductive voice.

Seth prepared himself before pushing forward. He felt his dick spread her apart before finally slipping inside her, a groan tearing itself out his mouth. His mom closed her eyes as she took him in.

The feeling was amazing, Seth had never felt anything like it before. His mom was so warm and tight around him, he wondered how anyone could last longer than a minute inside her. He hadn't even started fucking her yet and he was about to burst.

12