The Sinful Stepmother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay if you cum, honey." She said, "We have all night."

Seth smiled down at her before moving his hips back and forth. As he moved, his mom panted and moaned. He wasn't going that fast, he frankly didn't want to out of fear that he'd cum too quickly.

"Faster." She moaned.

Seth sped up a little, pushing himself to his limit. Any faster and he would burst.

"Fuck me harder, Seth!" She yelled.

Seth gritted his teeth and tried to pump into her exactly how she wanted it. He wasn't sure how he hadn't already cum inside her, he felt pure agony and ecstasy as he took her. He was forcing himself to hold back on cumming while doing everything that made that nearly impossible.

"Are you going to fuck me like a real man or not?!" She yelled at him, "Do I need to walk out of here and get fucked by a stranger on the streets?!"

The idea of his mom fucking another guy was enough to scare Seth into driving his hips as hard and as fast as he could. He slammed his dick inside her, making sure to bottom out before pulling back and repeating the process.

"That's it!" She shouted, "Fuck me like a slut!"

Seth couldn't hold back anymore. He rammed himself as deep as he could go before, he came. He tilted his head back as he yelled to the ceiling, his seed spewing out of him and into her waiting pussy. Seth's mom let out a scream of pure lust as she got filled. Their screams mixed together as his vision faded to white.

"Huh, fuck?!" Seth gasped as he sat up, looking around the dark room. He could make out the dim moonlight coming through one of the windows, he was in his parents' room.

He looked over and found his mom on her side, sleeping peacefully next to him. He didn't wake her, thankfully. He looked down and cursed, he'd came in his boxers. He shook his head, this was horrible, it was all cold and uncomfortable now.

As he walked out of the bedroom to change his boxers, he couldn't help but think that dream wasn't half bad.

12