The Single Mothers Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ansel, it's so good to see you," she said. "John told me you know all about us getting back together, and how important you were to our reunion."

I said, "I'm so happy for you both."

And I meant it. As much fun as it had been to dine with and fuck Ms. Okinawa, she was a woman a world apart from me. I felt like a mortal fucking a goddess, and I knew from reading mythology that nothing good ever happened when mortals stuck their dicks in divine power.

John, too, seemed transformed. In the restaurant he had been a knot of rage, and in the car he had been a pathetic lump. But now he acted as the attentive host, walking out of the kitchen with a bottle of scotch and three glasses.

"This is the good shit," he said. "We've been saving it for a special occasion."

Ms. Okinawa accepted a glass, and held it up for John to pour into.

"Saving our marriage seems like a special occasion," she said.

John brought me a glass as well. He sat on the couch, placing his wife's long beautiful feet in his lap. I sat in a plush chair facing the couple. We all touched glasses and cheered.

The first sip of scotch burned a caramel streak down my throat and chest. Warmth spread throughout my body, releasing unknown tensions from my muscles. I could see a similar effect overtaking John and Ms. Okinawa.

Ms. Okinawa took a second sip, then said, "Ansel is a writer, John."

John looked over at me appreciatively.

"A man of the page!" he exclaimed. "What are you working on?"

I looked away from the couple, and said, "Honestly I haven't written anything in a while."

John nodded, replying, "It's easy to get lost like that. I nearly lost my way too."

He ran his hand over his wife's leg, tenderly reaching up to her thigh and back to her ankle.

"You know what you should write about," Ms. Okinawa said. "Love."

"Love?" I asked.

Ms. Okinawa had her dark eyes on me. She was wearing a little mascara, and her lashes gave her eyes a feline mischievousness.

"Yes, love," Ms. Okinawa repeated. "I think you would have a lot to write about. You look like a man in love, Ansel."

John nodded. "I can see it," he added. "You do have that look in you. I think you need to embrace it. Love comes rarely, Ansel."

There was silence then, but a warm silence as each of us thought about the loves in our lives. Ms. Okinawa and John stared into each other's eyes. I looked into the fire, drinking my scotch.

John sighed contentedly, then added, "You know, my wife is a very fine writer."

"I know you're a journalist," I said to Ms. Okinawa, "but do you write anything else?"

Ms. Okinawa suddenly blushed. It was the first time I had ever seen her look embarrassed. She gave her husband a wild-eyed look, then took a moment to regain her composure.

"Well," she said, "I actually write fantasy books... under a pseudonym."

"Fantasy?" I exclaimed. "I, uh, didn't expect that!"

John said, "Have you read the Shattered Sword of the Sundered Vale?"

I laughed. "When I was a kid, yeah."

"That was my first work," Ms. Okinawa said. "I published it when I was a freshman in college. Though I kept trying to write important things- analysis of modern events, the great American novel, you know- anytime I had writer's block I returned to fantasy."

John started to list other fantasy books Ms. Okinawa had written. I couldn't believe it, I had read them all!

We spent the next hour reviewing Ms. Okinawa's works. I seesawed between marveling at her imagination and laughing at the cognitive dissonance it took to match this stunning woman with her stories of swordfighting and sorcery. John refilled our glasses of scotch, and I stood up at one point to add more wood to the fire.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Ms. Okinawa stood. "Oh my," she said, "our final guest is here."

"Someone else is coming?" I asked.

John smiled at me, and said, "Why don't I refill your glass?"

Ms. Okinawa walked out of the living room. As John poured more scotch into my tumbler, I heard the door open, and Ms. Okinawa's hushed voice. There were footsteps leading not to the living room, but down a hallway.

When Ms. Okinawa returned, she carried two white bowls. She placed them on a coffee table between the couch and my chair. In one bowl were piled luscious red strawberries, freshly washed and almost glowing. The other bowl was full of freshly whipped cream.

"A little light dessert to go with our drinks," John said.

Ms. Okinawa sat back down on the couch, leaning against her husband. I dipped a strawberry in the cream and bit into it. The tanginess of the strawberry, and the lightness of the cream dazzled my tastebuds. The flavors combined with the smoky caramel of the scotch and the smell of wood burning in the fireplace.

John dipped a strawberry in the whipped cream and brought it up to Ms. Okinawa's lips. She slowly licked the cream from the strawberry, her pink tongue running circles over the fruit. When all the cream had been eaten, she sucked the tip of the strawberry between her lips, and only then bit down.

"Mm, looks like you enjoyed that," John said.

Ms. Okinawa looked at me. "Your turn."

My hand shook as I scooped whipped cream onto another strawberry. I raised it across the table, and Ms. Okinawa leaned forward. Her lips parted, and I pressed the strawberry into her mouth. Her lips closed around the thickness of the strawberry. She looked straight into my eyes as she let the strawberry rest there, her long pale neck extended, her black hair trailing down her back. Ms. Okinawa bit into the strawberry and pulled the rest of it into her mouth. Before I could lean back, she turned her head and licked my finger, where some heavy cream had stuck. Ms. Okinawa sucked my finger into her mouth and started running her tongue over it.

Meanwhile, John leaned over and untied the back of Ms. Okinawa's dress. Ms. Okinawa leaned back, my finger sliding from her lips. At the same time, the top of her dress fell down, revealing her small pale tits with their broad pink areolas and large nipples.

John took another strawberry from the bowl. He placed the tip of it on Ms. Okinawa's bare breastbone, then slowly dragged it down to her areola. He circled her nipple while kissing the side of her neck and her jaw just beneath the ear. Ms. Okinawa closed her eyes in pleasure. John crossed the strawberry to her left breast, and teased her nipple with it. Ms. Okinawa's nipples were standing straight out, and a flush bloomed between her breasts.

Ms. Okinawa's dark eyes opened, and she smiled at me. Her gaze darted down to the visible bulge in my pants, then back to my face.

"John, do you think we should introduce Ansel to our guest?"

John popped the strawberry into his mouth and nodded. He stood, and helped Ms. Okinawa off the couch. I followed the two of them down the hall. The top of Ms. Okinawa's dress was still down around her waist, and I watched the movement of muscles in her long, lean back. John, meanwhile, carried the bowls of strawberries and whipped cream.

We passed through a door into a large bedroom. The room was warm and well-furnished, with an expansive plush bed and a thick, soft rug over hardwood floors. Music played from speakers across the room- old love songs.

A woman sat on the rug, listening to the music. Her back was turned to me. Her chestnut curls cascaded down over a black silk robe. She turned as we opened the door. On her pale oval face I saw a black eyeless mask, bordered in pink silk. The robe barely covered her round breasts and the constellation of freckles spattering her collarbones.

It was Ashley.

Ms. Okinawa raised a finger to her lips. She walked over to Ashley and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Ashley dear, I have your blind date here," she said. "John's also here. Is it okay if we stick around?"

Ashley smiled and sat up on her knees, facing me. She nodded, silent.

John placed the bowls of strawberries and whipped cream on a small table near the speaker. He unbuttoned his shirt, then sat on the bed.

"Ashley, you look gorgeous," he said. "Your date is speechless."

Ms. Okinawa untied the rest of her dress, and it fell the ground around her bare feet and legs. She crawled onto the bed then sat on her knees behind her husband, her naked body pressed against his back. She started rubbing his shoulders and kissing his neck. Her eyes were on me, but they darted towards Ashley, then the fruit on the table.

"Don't you think Ashley would like some dessert?"

I picked out a large, firm red strawberry, and dipped it in the whipped cream. I stepped towards Ashley, whose lips were barely parted. With one hand, I gently held her chin. I brought the strawberry towards her lips. As soon as the cream-covered fruit touched her lips, she opened her mouth wide. I placed the strawberry in her mouth, and Ashley closed her lips around it. She sucked off the cream.

"Mmmm," she sighed.

I pulled the strawberry from Ashley's mouth, then ran it around her lips. Ashley was breathing hard, her lips trembling at the touch of the fruit. She reached down with her hands and pulled the black silk robe from her shoulders. It pooled behind her.

Ashley's body was exposed to me now. The black mask with the pink silk fringe was the only piece of clothing she wore. In the warm light of the bedroom, my eyes settled on her round breasts, her firm belly, the dark hair between her thighs.

I got down on my knees and ran the strawberry gently down Ashley's neck to her collarbone. I traced a line down her breast and around her nipple. I watched as the nipple perked up. I continued down her breast, across to the other. As I touched the other nipple, Ashley raised her hand and tapped my wrist. She let go and pointed towards her open mouth.

I dipped the strawberry in fresh whipped cream. Ms. Okinawa's hands ran down her husband's chest. She started to massage the bulge rising in John's pants. He groaned, his hands on her arms, her hair, his lips searching out for her face. Their eyes, however, were on me and Ashley.

I raised the strawberry towards Ashley's face. Her mouth was gaping wide open. She extended her tongue, and I lay the tip of the strawberry upon it. She flicked off just a bit of cream, and swallowed it. Then she licked at the rest of the strawberry, her tongue circling it over and over, getting off every bit of cream. Finally, I placed the strawberry in her mouth. She bit it with a slight crunch, swallowed it.

Ashley's lips were red with juice, white with cream. I raised her chin with my fingers, and wiped her lips with my thumb. Ashley sucked my thumb into her mouth, running her tongue over it. As I pulled it free, she once again opened her mouth wide and pointed with a slim finger.

I started to reach for another strawberry, but paused. My eyes were caught on Ashley's open mouth. Her tongue sat there, just over her bottom lip. Her eyes were still covered, and her breasts heaved with each heavy breath.

I unbuckled by belt. I slid my pants and boxers to the floor. I unbuttoned my shirt, placed it next to my other clothes.

Ms. Okinawa was my mirror, unbuckling her husband's belt as I had unbuckled mine, unzipping his pants. John lowered his pants and underwear to the floor. Now we were all naked.

Ms. Okinawa started to stroke her husband's erection. Her eyes were still on me, and my cock was quickly swelling.

I took some whipped cream in my fingers and placed it at the tip of my cock. Swollen big and red, it looked just like one of the strawberries.

I approached Ashley again. Gently, I touched her tongue with the cream-covered tip of my penis.

Ashley started to lap at the cream. As she felt the shape of the head of my cock, she smiled. I stepped forward and slid the head of my dick between her lips. She closed her lips on it, sucking all the cream off.

I heard the bedsprings creak. Ms. Okinawa stepped off the bed and got on her knees in front of her husband. As he grabbed locks of her thick black hair, she started to suck on his cock. I could see the long pale length of her back, and her small, firm ass above her folded legs.

I grabbed the back of Ashley's head and started to slowly fuck her mouth. She groaned in pleasure. I slid just an inch of my shaft into her mouth, then pulled back until the girth of my head hit the inside of her lips. Then I thrust forward again, slowly, gently, a little deeper. Over and over, I fucked her mouth patiently, achingly slow, each time going deeper. Soon Ashley's lips, chin, and my cock were coated in saliva. When I touched the back of Ashley's throat, I pulled back, but Ashley reached up and grabbed my ass. She started to push me back in.

I tightened my grip on Ashley's chestnut hair, and pushed deeper. Ashley gagged for a moment, then relaxed, and I felt the head of my cock entering her tight throat. I pulled out, and thrust in again, even deeper. And again. Each time I felt a moment of resistance, then a weakening, and I pushed my cock deeper into Ashley's throat. Saliva dripped down Ashley's chin and onto her breasts. Her hands stayed on my ass, gripping me, pushing me, daring me to go further.

Finally Ashley's nose was touching my crotch. Her lips were stretched around the base of my cock. I felt her breathing through her nose, her breath tickling my pubic hair.

I stayed a moment longer, then pulled entirely out of Ashley's mouth. She gasped, wiping at the thick saliva with the back of her hand. Her nipples were standing straight out from her breasts, and I could see moisture beading the hair between her thighs.

I lowered down towards Ashley and kissed her deeply. It was a wet, passionate kiss. Then I placed my hands on Ashley's shoulders and lowered her body to the soft rug.

Ms. Okinawa stood, and pushed John to the bed. She crawled onto the bed again, then straddled John's mouth, facing me. He started to lick her pussy. Ms. Okinawa moaned in pleasure, and ground her hips down into her husband's face.

I picked out another strawberry from the bowl. I brought it to Ashley's lips. She sucked on the tip of the strawberry, but not for long. I traced the strawberry down her chin and neck, then along the length of her body as she lay on the rug. I dipped the strawberry into her belly button, then down through her dark public hair to her pussy.

Ashley's pussy was warm and wet, swollen and pink. I stopped the strawberry right at the mound of her clit, and left it there, barely touching her. Ashley moaned and started moving her hips, rubbing her clit against the strawberry. Her pussy lips were moist, growing wetter by the second. I put a little more pressure on the strawberry, and Ashley responded the same, shifting her hips upwards. Her fingers sank into the thick carpet.

I raised the strawberry back to Ashley's mouth and placed it between her lips, which were red with berry juice. She sucked on the strawberry. I lowered myself down between her open thighs. I brought my mouth close to Ashley's pussy, and breathed warm air on it.

Ashley moaned through the strawberry in her mouth.

I traced just the tip of my tongue from the bottom of Ashley's pussy to the top. I waited a bit, knowing Ashley's eyes were covered, that she would be anticipating my next move. Her thighs shook eagerly. I flattened my tongue, and this time gave Ashley a big puppy-dog lick, spreading her pussy lips as I lapped deep and hard. Ashley groaned, sucking greedily on the strawberry.

On the bed, Ms. Okinawa had shifted. She lay on her side, facing me. Her husband spooned her, and fucked her gently, while propped on an elbow. Both of them watched as I ate out my step-mom.

I started licking Ashley's pussy like crazy, burying my face in her crotch, breathing her in, getting her juices all over my lips and chin. I devoured her. I thrust my tongue between her pussy lips, then flicked it over her clit. I sucked on her clit, and inserted two fingers into her pussy, sliding them in and out. Her thighs were shaking, and she lifted her hips against my face. Her fingers continued to grip the thick carpet, and she sucked and moaned against the strawberry perched on her lips.

As I attacked Ashley's clit with my tongue and lips, and fucked her pussy with my fingers, I heard her breathing quicken. Her moans became a rapid series of muffled cries. Her thighs tightened around my head, but I did not let up. She bucked her hips wildly against my face, then suddenly let out a muffled scream. Her legs shuddered, and pussy juice flooded my hand, lips, and chin.

I heard a crunch, and looked up to see Ashley chewing on the strawberry in between deep breaths. I gave her pussy another kiss and sat up.

Ashley lay there, panting, her naked breasts flushed, her crotch wet with sweat and pussy juices.

I gently spread Ashley's thighs apart and sat on my knees between her legs. I took my cock in my hand and lay it down over Ashley's pussy, the length of it lying upon her slit. I started to shift back and forth, rubbing her pussy with my swollen cock. Ashley smiled and moaned with pleasure.

I placed the head of my cock at Ashley's pussy lips, but did not enter. Instead, I started to stroke myself. Each time my hand came to the top of my shaft, it touched Ashley's ass cheeks. She could tell what was happening, and responded by trying to lift her hips against my cock, to get me to enter her. I refused, withholding my cock, stroking faster.

I felt myself growing harder and harder. I suddenly grabbed Ashley's knee and pulled her over onto her side. I put my hands on her hips and lifted her onto her hands and knees. Again I placed my cock at Ashley's swollen, wet pussy lips, and stroked my cock. Ashley keened and pushed her ass towards me, trying to get my cock inside her, but I continued to tease her instead.

On the bed, John guided Ms. Okinawa onto her knees. As he entered her from behind, he pulled her hair from her face so they could both watch me tease Ashley.

I suddenly remembered sitting on the couch with Ashley, and how in our game of Hot and Cold, Ashley had surprised me with how she liked to be treated. My heart raced. I had never been rough with a woman before. And yet, here was Ashley, her bare ass facing me, her round tits hanging down, her hands and knees on the floor, a black mask over her eyes.

I suddenly pulled my hand back and slapped Ashley's ass, leaving a bright red mark on her cheek. Ashley let out a yip, then moaned with pleasure. I twirled a chestnut lock of hair around my fist, and pulled Ashley's head back while I thrust the full length of my cock into her pussy.

Ashley's back arched, her head tilting back and a loud groan escaping from her wide open mouth. Ashley's tits bounced wildly as I thrust against her, full deep thrusts, pulling the length of my shaft out of her then sliding it back into her wet pussy. My crotch slapped against her ass, and I kept a tight grip on her hair.

Ashley's arms began to shake, and I felt another orgasm ripple through her body. Her pussy gripped my cock tightly as I continued to fuck her hard from behind.

I heard, on the bed, John and Ms. Okinawa climax together, their cries in unison.

Guttural sounds came from Ashley's mouth, and a string of drool fell from her lips. I pulled harder on Ashley's hair, and she sat up on her knees, her back against my chest. I raised my hand and squeezed one of her breasts, hard, while turning her head towards me and kissing her open, wet mouth. I moaned into her mouth, feeling my balls tightening.

I pushed Ashley back to the ground and pulled my cock from her pussy. I put the head of my cock between Ashley's ass cheeks and pumped myself, riding the wave of pleasure towards my own climax. Suddenly I came, grunting and moaning, coating Ashley's ass and back in thick white cum.

Ashley lay with her elbows on the ground, her glazed ass raised towards me. I took a strawberry from the bowl near where she lay, and dipped it in the cum on her ass. I raised Ashley back into a sitting position, now facing me. I brought the strawberry to her lips.