The Single Mothers Club Ch. 02

Story Info
My step-mom and I get involved in the affairs of neighbors.
19k words
4.75
92.1k
111

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story continues the romantic entanglements of The Single Mothers Club Chapter 1. While it's not entirely necessary to read the first chapter, you may enjoy this one more if you do so. To summarize, Ansel (the narrator) is a college graduate who has returned home to San Francisco for his father's funeral. There he reunites with his young step-mother, Ashley, who he never got along with before. Now he finds her entrancing, and after helping her grieve, they find themselves in bed together. Trying to distance herself, Ashley sends Ansel out to help Lupe, a young single mother in the neighborhood, one of the young moms in Ashley's walking group she calls the Single Mothers Club. After Ansel helps Lupe clean her house, she gives him a blowjob, and he eats her out. Ansel returns home to find that his step-mom has filled a calendar with other Single Moms who could use "help."

Now I hope you enjoy:

The Single Mothers Club Chapter 2

Mothers, Their Lovers, and Me

I'd never liked my step-mother. When she married my dad, I was 16, and I vowed to never speak a word to this woman half my father's age. I spent my last two years of high school hating her. I brought that hate with me to college. I'd hang up if she answered the phone. I'd tell nasty stories about her to my friends, and we'd laugh at her, at this foolish young girl who had married my geriatric dad.

But now my father was dead. And I was home, a college graduate, jobless, living with my step-mom Ashley. This was the summer when everything changed.

This was the summer I got to know the real Ashley. Her dark, sad eyes. Her pale face, like a moon shining between the curls of her thick chestnut hair. Her laugh, like the bubbles in a tall glass of champagne, causing her nose to crinkle and her eyes to water. Her thin, tapered fingers, running along my shoulders, my chest, reaching down between my legs. Her lips, full, plump from kissing, parting, taking me in, taking me deeper...

This was the summer Ashley introduced me to the Single Mothers Club. These moms, young like Ashley, beautiful like her, taught me so much. They taught me how to truly kiss a woman. They taught me how to make a woman cum with my fingers, with my tongue, with my words alone. They taught me how to open myself to love.

Ashley... when I look back on this summer, this summer of mothers, this summer in which my heart seemed to beat with the twin syllables of her name... Ashley... that summer seems like a gift to me now, a gift I did not realize the value of until it was too late...

...

Lying in bed, I could hear Ashley in the apartment kitchen making breakfast. I had not slept well during the night; my mind was all muddled. It seemed to me that I did not truly know the woman who was out there now, grinding coffee beans and frying bacon.

Was this the Ashley at my father's wake, sad-eyed and hungry for comfort? Or was it the Ashley of the night, the one who asked me, through tears, to hold her until she fell asleep? Was this the Ashley who had lain naked beneath her sheets after her twins, my step-siblings, had gone to their grandma's, the Ashley who had invited me in, who had slid my cock between her thighs, who had straddled me until we both came? Or was this the Ashley of last night, the woman who sent me out to fuck her friend Lupe, and collected money when I came back?

There was only one way to find out.

I put on my pajamas and a t-shirt and walked cautiously to the kitchen. Ashley stood at the stove, a cup of coffee in one hand, a spatula in the other. She poked at bacon sizzling in a pan. The kitchen island looked like the breakfast buffet at a hotel: stacks of pancakes, bowls of fruit, a plate of scrambled eggs and sausages, and cartons of orange juice and milk. Ashley was wearing the same blue button-down pajama shirt she'd had on last night, but now she wore short blue matching pajama shorts. I could only imagine she had on the same pink panties I'd spotted on her as she'd sat on the kitchen counter drinking wine.

Ashley turned, hearing my footsteps, then dropped the spatula and leapt towards me. She stopped awkwardly at arms-length and cried out, "Ansel, I am so sorry about last night!"

Ashley reached for me, but then pulled her hand back. She rubbed her arm and bit her lip, blushing and avoiding my gaze. "When I drink more than a glass of wine... well, you can't trust anything I say or do. Was I horrible to you? I hope I didn't embarrass myself."

I looked over to the kitchen counter where I'd found Ashley last night, sitting bare-legged, drinking white wine from a deep glass. She'd trapped me in her legs, told me I smelled of pussy, and suggested she would be pimping me out to her friends in the Single Mothers Club.

"Um..." I hesitated. "You were... you were having a pretty good time."

"Oh my god," Ashley almost sobbed. "I can't believe what I said to you. I'm never filthy like that, I swear!"

I'll admit, remembering Ashley in her button-down pajama shirt and pink panties, her thighs parted and her legs wrapped around my waist, was making me feel excited. I shifted, trying to not let Ashley see my cock swelling up inside my loose pajama pants.

Ashley finally looked me in the eye. "Do you forgive me?" she asked. "Can you give your step-mom a hug?"

I smiled at her, and Ashley stepped forward, wrapping her arms around me and placing her cheek on my shoulder. I could smell the herbal scent of her hair, and though I tried to subtly bend my waist away from her, I knew there was a good chance she could feel my dick pressing against her body.

Still holding me tightly, Ashley said, "I made all this breakfast for you because I felt so bad. Please eat!" She handed me a plate and pushed me towards the kitchen island.

As I loaded up my plate with pancakes, sausage, bacon, and eggs, my eyes drifted to the calendar hanging from the refrigerator door. On it were written names from the Single Mothers Club. Last night Ashley had inferred that she was sending me out to fuck all these moms.

"Ashley, do you remember what you said about the calendar?"

"Oh god," Ashley moaned. "I think I made a really bad joke. I swear I'm not trying to get you laid. I made some calls last night, and there are a lot of moms in my walking group who could use a hand straightening up, or with babysitting. Is that alright? I promise they'll pay you."

I laughed. I couldn't believe I had thought, even for a moment, that my step-mom would be acting as my pimp! "Yeah sure, I'd love to help," I told her.

Ashley sat down across the table from me and smiled. I hadn't seen Ashley this happy since... well, I wasn't sure. I'd only returned home this summer to attend my dad's funeral, and Ashley had been heartbroken. Then we'd both been caring for her twins, Kit and Kat. And in bed, when Ashley and I had fucked, she'd had her eyes closed. She'd told me I reminded her too much of my dad.

But now her smile lit up her face like the sun peeking through the fog. "Listen, I did talk with Lupe last night, and she told me what you did together."

Memories of last night were still fresh: helping Lupe clean her house, talking with her as she showered, then the amazing feelings we shared as she gave me a blowjob and I ate her out. The kiss at the door...

I felt myself blushing.

"No, no, it's okay," Ashley said, still smiling. "I'm really happy you two had each other. I don't want you to feel any pressure, but a lot of the moms in the Single Mothers Club... well, dating is really hard as a mom. And you're a really handsome young man- don't blush, it's true! If anything happens... well, I want you to know I'm just going to be happy for you."

I found it a little difficult to swallow my food, hearing this. Ashley's mouth was smiling, but her large, dark eyes looked a little sad. Could she be... jealous?

Suddenly Ashley's cell phone rang. She stood up from the table and turned her back to me, answering the phone and leaning onto the kitchen island. Ashley laughed and leaned her elbows onto the kitchen island, her long pale legs stretching out. Her small blue pajama shorts rose up, revealing her milk-white thighs and the twin curves of the bottom of her ass. Ashley had a stunning ass, toned through years of jogging the steep hills and staircases of San Francisco. I felt a sudden urge, like an electric shock running through my muscles, to stand and grab her ass, to squeeze her firms cheeks so tight I'd leave bruises, to part her thighs and tear her shorts off her body...

Suddenly I noticed Ashley had hung up and was looking over her shoulder at me. She laughed as I blushed deep red. "Enjoying the view?" she asked, her nose crinkling and her lips parting mirthfully.

Ashley walked over to the calendar, and bent over, this time theatrically, wiggling her ass in my direction. "We have another one! Lara says her Christmas lights are still up six months too late and she's willing to pay any handsome young men who can take them down. Wow, this is going to be a busy week!"

...

Ashley was right, it was a busy week.

I started just down the street, babysitting Olga's six-year-old daughter while she went to work. Thirty minutes into the day, Olga's cousins were at the door, dropping off their three children. Then an hour later, Olga's neighbor brought her little boy, his friend, and their pet iguana. By the time Olga returned from work, I had six kids and a lizard hanging off of me.

The next day Ashley's friend Marika asked me to help her move out some old furniture and assemble a new dresser, bookshelf, and desk in her son's room. I wound up sticking around after and playing Mario Kart with her kid, and she made us all dinner.

Over the weekend I took down Lara's Christmas Lights, drove Valerie's car to the mechanic, and removed a dead raccoon from Erin's garage.

As I returned from Erin's garbage can, I suddenly noticed that despite handling the raccoon corpse with thick gloves, I still smelled like death. I knocked on Erin's door and backed away. Erin answered the door with some money in her hand. "What are you doing back there?" she asked. "Are you scared of me?"

I laughed. "No, I just smell really, really bad. I didn't want to shock you."

"Oh no! I feel so bad, I didn't think of that. Why don't you come in and take a shower? I have some of my ex's clothes you could wear."

Erin led me inside. Her long, copper-red hair flowed down her back. I couldn't help but admire her curves. Erin had broad hips and a large bust for her height. She wore a tight green t-shirt and jeans shorts that showed off her powerful legs.

Erin showed me to the bathroom and left me a towel and a change of clothes. In the middle of my shower, there was a sudden knock at the door.

"Ansel?" Erin called. "Can you hear me?"

I said I could, but Erin still opened the bathroom door. The shower curtain was opaque, but I still felt exposed, and excited by it. The truth was, I had been fantasizing about Erin, about her large breasts in the tight green t-shirt and the freckles I could see dotting her collarbone. I'd wondered how much of her was covered in freckles, and if I would ever find out. I'd sprouted an erection, and I was suddenly scared that Erin would somehow know from the other side of the shower curtain.

"Sorry for intruding," she said. "I was just thinking you might want to stay for dinner."

"Sure!" I said. This had been happening a lot. The moms in the Single Mothers Club loved to cook me dinner. They always served me heaping portions of food.

Erin said, "That would be great. Stewart's at my ex's, and I really didn't want to eat alone tonight. You're sure Ashley won't miss you?"

"Oh, she's probably sick of me by now."

Erin laughed. "That's not what the rumors say!"

"What?"

"Oh, don't worry about it. It's just that whole hot step-mom and hot step-son thing. People watch too much porn."

"Oh yeah?"

"I'll see you when you get out," Erin said. "I hope you're hungry!"

My heart was racing. Did people know my step-mom and I had fucked? Erin had said it was just a rumor. Could Ashley have told someone? The other night when I'd been with Lupe, she'd hinted that Ashley had told her everything. I wondered, dizzyingly, what it would mean for my life if I gained the reputation as someone who fucked his step-mom.

At the same time, picturing Ashley and I as a couple made me excited. Ashley was 29, eight years older than I was... should that be so unusual? Despite being a mother of twins, she had a young spirit about her, and I could imagine folks thinking her to be my age. I had a sudden image of us at a neighborhood picnic in Golden Gate Park, eating lunch and drinking wine with friends, the two of us a couple. Ashley's hand in mine, her body leaning against my body. Nudging her dark curling hair aside with my chin so I could press my lips against her neck...

I was rock hard again. By the time I finished up my shower, dried off, and changed into the new shirt and slacks, I had barely calmed back down.

...

Erin had made a simple meal of pasta, salad, and garlic bread. To be honest, it was delicious. Erin had a small kitchen, but it was obvious she used every inch of it. Pans hung from the wall, spice jars were shoved into every nook and corner, and the cookbooks piled on top of the refrigerator were heavily bookmarked.

Erin proved to be wonderful company. She was an amazing storyteller, and had a hilarious anecdote about every mom in the Single Mothers Club. I nearly shot spaghetti through my nose, laughing at a story about Lara and her Christmas Lights.

As I helped Erin clean up, I saw it was already eight o'clock in the evening. I checked my phone and saw I'd missed a call and a few messages from Ashley. She'd wondered if I was going to be home for dinner, then later messaged me to not worry about it. Her final message had been sent just ten minutes before. It read 'I hope ur having fun with Erin.'

I excused myself and walked away from Erin, calling Ashley. She picked up after a few rings.

"Hey, I'm sorry I didn't call earlier," I said.

"Oh, it's fine Ansel," Ashley replied. I couldn't read her tone. "Are you having a nice evening?"

"Yeah, Erin made me dinner. I should be home soon."

"Oh, you're not staying later?"

"Huh? Um, no..."

"It's okay if you want to stay."

I looked over at Erin, who was drying dishes. She'd thrown on a baggy auburn sweater, but still wore her short jean shorts. To be honest, I wouldn't have minded staying later. But the thought of Ashley alone, so soon after the death of her husband, my father, swayed me.

"No, I'll be heading home in just a minute."

Ashley's reply surprised me. "Do you want to watch a movie tonight? I thought we could have popcorn and some drinks."

"Yeah, that sounds great. You pick the movie, I'll watch anything."

"You're such a good sport."

I smiled. "I'll see you soon, Ashley."

"I'll see you soon. I love you."

Ashley hung up.

I stood frozen. Ashley's final words echoed in my mind.

"Is everything okay?" Erin asked.

I swallowed, tried to get my composure back. "Um, yeah," I stammered. "I should get going. I think Ashley's having a tough night."

Erin looked away from me, her lips in a tight smile. "Oh, okay. I had a really nice time with you tonight."

"Me too!" I said. "I'd love to have dinner again, or maybe a drink!"

Erin still looked away from me. "Well, that might be a little tough. I have Stewart again for a while, since his father is traveling for the rest of the summer. This is kind of my last free weekend."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Well.."

Erin turned towards me. She suddenly gave me a hug. I could feel her large breasts pressing against my chest. Erin kissed me on the cheek.

"You're a really sweet guy. Let's not be strangers, okay?"

I squeezed Erin back, feeling her curvy body press into mine. Was I really giving this up because Ashley was lonely? But I'd told Ashley I would be home. And something inside of me knew I was making the right choice.

"Absolutely," I said. "I'll see you around."

...

As I walked back to the apartment, Ashley called. I didn't even have a chance to say hello before she erupted with apologies.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to say that!"

"It's okay, it's okay!"

"No, I need you to know... you just sound so much like your father on the phone. I'm still not used to him being... gone... It was just an old habit."

I felt my heart drop. I knew it was silly to feel jealous of my dead father, but some small part of me had hoped what Ashley had said was true.

Ashley continued, "I do love you, Ansel, but... as family. You're my step-son, you know? You're really important to me, and I feel like I'm just getting to know you. I just don't want you to be weirded out when I get a little crazy. Your father being gone, and you being here... I just get a little mixed-up."

"Ashley," I interrupted, "it's okay. It was a mistake. I understand. I, um, I miss him too."

"I know you two didn't get along, and I'm pretty sure you hated my guts."

"Well..." I blushed in the cold night air.

"I just..." Ashley faltered. "Lately I've felt happy for the first time in a while. And... it's because you're here. You've really helped me out. And I want you to know that. So I love you. I love you Ansel. Because you're family, and you're here for me, and that means everything."

I swallowed and took a deep breath, my heart racing. "Thanks, Ashley. I really mean it."

"Okay, anyways, I was just embarrassed that I'd said that. I'll see you soon."

It took me twenty minutes to walk home, but it could have taken me twenty years or twenty seconds. My mind swam as Ashley's words repeated in my head. She said she loved me, but as family. But we'd also fucked. Ashley had told me it was okay to sleep with the other moms in her walking group. But tonight she'd acted like a jealous girlfriend on the phone. What did Ashley want? What did I want?

By the time I got back to our apartment, Ashley had two large bowls of popcorn set out on the coffee table in front of the couch. On the TV was the DVD menu for the movie My Fair Lady. Ashley was sitting on the couch in her pajamas, her long legs curled beneath her. She sipped a from a glass of white wine as she scrolled on her phone.

As I entered she leapt up. "You're here!" she cheered. "Get into your pj's and join me. I'll open a beer for you."

I changed and settled into the couch. Ashley brought me an open beer and refilled her wine glass. Waving at the screen with the remote, she said, "I've always wanted to see this movie. It was my grandma's favorite, but I never got a chance to watch it with her."

Ashley pressed play, then grabbed her bowl of popcorn. The light from the screen flickered over her pale face. Her dark eyes were entirely enraptured by the start of the movie. As she lifted a handful of popcorn to her mouth, some dropped down the front of her button-down pajama shirt. "Whoops!" she giggled. As she fished around between her breasts, she noticed me looking. "I guess I'm a little more entertaining than the movie, huh?"

I laughed. "Sorry, I just got a little distracted."

I settled down and started watching the film. It was cute, but the plot had not aged well. I found my mind drifting half-way through. Ashley shifted beside me. She stretched out her legs- pale beneath her blue pajama shorts- and placed them in my lap.

"Is this okay?" she asked.

I nodded.

The film continued, but I was having some trouble paying attention to it. I placed my hands on Ashley's ankle. She jumped. "Ooh, cold hands!"

"Sorry!" I said, and stared rubbing Ashley's ankle, foot, and shin to rid her of goosebumps. Her skin was amazingly smooth, her calf muscle firm and shapely.

"Hey, while you're down there, I wouldn't mind a foot rub," Ashley suggested.