The Sinner

Story Info
Maria's confession turns into a blasphemous orgy.
3.7k words
4.17
14.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frank Noir
Frank Noir
356 Followers

"Bless me, Father, for I have sinned."

Maria bowed her head, waiting for a reply. Outside the church, spring was coming -- the sun shining brightly, a warm breeze blowing through the bright green leaves. But here in the confessional, she felt chilly -- goosebumps showing on her naked arms. Still no answer.

"Father?" she asked quietly.

When she finally heard the faceless voice of Father John, it was a raspy baritone:

"Yes, my child. What sins have you committed?"

Maria squirmed in her blue silk dress -- the one she always wore to church. It was too shameful to talk about. But then again, that was why she had come. She tried in vain to speak -- her lips moving soundlessly. But eventually she managed to say:

"I... I've been having impure thoughts."

She heard the priest taking a deep breath.

"Impure thoughts are an abomination to the lord your God," he said solemnly. "What lascivious fantasies has the devil been tempting you with?"

Maria felt herself blushing. And again that sinful feeling between her thighs.

"I'd rather not say," she replied.

"But you must," Father John insisted. "The lord must hear a full confession so that he may forgive your transgressions."

"It's..." Maria began. "When I lie in my bed at night... lustful fantasies come to me. Vision of the most depraved acts. And... I imagine myself taking part."

"What kind of visions are those?"

Maria sighed and straightened her dress.

"I keep seeing the same scene," she replied quietly. "I'm walking through town late at night -- in the yellow glow of the streetlamps. And... I'm never out at that hour. Only in this... dream, or whatever it is. And then... I notice two gentlemen following me. Dark and menacing. I try to shake them off, but it's impossible. They catch up with me, and..."

Maria felt herself trembling as she remembered her fantasy.

"And then what?" asked Father John.

"They grab me and hold me," she went on. "They're incredibly strong. And then they have their way with me."

"What do they do?" Father John asked.

Maria shook her head.

"They pull out knives and cut my dress to shreds," she stammered. "Leaving me standing there, stark naked. And then they expose themselves -- show off their erect members to me. Quite large..."

She heard the rustling of fabric. And when the priest spoke again, his voice was hoarse and even deeper:

"Then what?"

Maria's eyes watered.

"One of them kneels down to lick my flesh while the other holds me," she said. "And I feel a strange pleasure as he uses his tongue. Almost a sensation of ecstasy. Then -- they switch places. As the second gentleman holds me, the first one enters me. His tool is so long and hard. And as he moves in and out of me, I once more feel the ecstatic sensation. Multiple times, in fact -- a sensual pleasure that almost drives me insane. They take me in turns -- their members still erect and indefatigable. I don't know how long they keep ravaging me -- or how many times I reach the height of ecstasy. But finally they give in and pump their seed into me. One inside my flesh, the other -- most unnaturally, I know -- in my mouth. And then -- they seem to disappear into the darkness, leaving me lying on the cold cobblestones, naked and exhausted -- feeling dirty and sinful."

She heard Father John grunting. He took a couple of labored breaths before he spoke again:

"Your mind has truly been infected with the vice of lust. But you can still be redeemed, my child. First -- I must ask one thing of you."

"What?" Maria whispered.

"Take off your clothes."

She gasped.

"I..." she stuttered. "I can't..."

"But you must," Father John insisted. "You must appear naked before the face of God."

Maria exhaled and stood up. She noticed her legs were trembling -- as if her fantasy had actually happened. She unbuttoned the front of her blue dress and let it fall to the floor of the confession booth. Looking down, she blushed with shame. Even the shape of her body was sinful: Her voluptuous bust, the elegant curvature from her waist to her hips, her long, slender legs. All of it bound to evoke lascivious thoughts in the minds of even the most righteous men -- turning them into drooling, lustful animals. She was but a temptress -- just like the Great Whore of Babylon.

The booth went quiet for a while. Then she heard the shuffling footsteps of father John as he stepped out onto the hard, tiled floor of the church.

"Come here," his deep voice said, echoing in the basilica.

Leaving her shoes inside the confession booth, Maria stepped naked and barefoot out into the church. The tiles felt cold beneath her feet. Father John stood before her, wearing his foot-length black cassock. He'd unbuttoned a few buttons, and through the opening his stiffened member stood out. Maria stared at it, wide-eyed. The long shaft, the dome-like, bluish head -- it looked like something from her sinful fantasies -- but somehow more real, more tangible.

"Kneel down, my child," he said.

Maria replied, her voice an almost inaudible whimper:

"Will you pray with me, father?"

Father John chuckled, stepping closer. Maria thought she felt the heat from his erection on her naked skin.

"Kneel," he commanded. "Kneel and repent."

Maria knelt down on the cold tiles.

"Open your mouth," he said, his voice suddenly hoarse.

She parted her lips and felt Father John guiding his erect cock into her mouth.

"Mmm," he groaned with pleasure. "Now suck it, my child."

A chill ran through her. Whether it was the cool air in the church or something else, she couldn't tell. Maria began to suck gently on his swollen meat. He grabbed the back of her neck, and slowly moving his hips back and forth, he drove his cock in and out of her mouth. She heard him grunting as she salivated all over his shaft.

Maria shivered. Between her thighs, she felt the unmistakable tingling of her naked flesh -- her soft pussy lips growing wet with excitement. She closed her eyes in shame. Father John was doing his best to save her, and here she was -- her body just responding with even more lascivious sensations. Perhaps she was sinful beyond redemption.

Slowly, steadily, the priest kept fucking her mouth, his cock stiffening and contracting.

"Aaah," he sighed. "Yes!"

Maria felt the erect tool jumping violently inside her mouth. Her lips made a loud, popping sound as he suddenly pulled out.

"You ungodly whore!" he gasped.

He slapped her cheek with his open hand.

"You almost made me come inside your mouth," he went on. "Me -- a righteous man of God! You are steeped in sin, my child, and not easily redeemed. But I shall make an extra effort to save you. Come here."

Grabbing her wrist, he pulled her to her feet and dragged her towards the pews. It felt so wrong being naked in church - but with only one hand free, she was unable to cover herself in any significant way. With his big, strong hands, Father John lay her down on her back on a wooden bench right in front of the altar. A clear fluid seeped from his cock as he forced her thighs apart.

"Prepare yourself," he gasped. "Prepare yourself for the sacrament."

And with one powerful thrust, he buried his hard cock inside Maria's cunt.

"Aaah!" she cried.

Father John immediately began thrusting. Gritting his teeth, he drove his long shaft in and out of her slippery flesh, making her full breasts bounce gently back and forth. Waves of pleasure surged through her entire body. Maria whimpered. So it was true -- she really was a whore. A whore, immediately succumbing to the pleasures of the flesh. She looked up into the stern face of Father John -- his eyes shining with the fervor of religious ecstasy.

Maria writhed on the hard wooden bench, trying to fight the unholy sensations. But there was nothing she could do. Every powerful thrust of Father John's rigid shaft drove her closer, ever closer to the ultimate height of sinful pleasure.

"Oh, no", she gasped. "Please..."

Father John bared his teeth, still relentlessly fucking her.

"I can not stop," he gasped. "You must give in to the humiliation. You have to orgasm, my child. Only through complete debasement can you be redeemed."

"Ohhh!" she cried. "Ohhh!"

And desperately gasping for breath, she felt it coming. Like a bolt of lightning, a violent climax surged through her shivering body, flooding her mind with carnal pleasures. Oh -- it was wonderful! As the orgasm washed over her, it erased her knowledge of good and evil -- leaving only the shameless joy of pure physical ecstasy. Eyes closed, she bathed in the sinful sensations, her juices flowing around Father John's still thrusting cock.

Through the clouds of her orgasm, Maria heard the deep rumble of an almost inhuman growl. She opened her eyes. In front of the altar, a huge, grotesque figure had suddenly appeared. Its skin red and leathery, it squatted down facing them, using both its claw-like hands to stroke its long, dark red member. Its face was contorted by a vicious, leering grin, its eyes glowed bright orange, and curved black horns stood up from its forehead.

Maria shrieked. Struggling on the bench, she tried to push Father John away. But he just grabbed her hips hard and kept fucking.

"No!" she protested. "Let me go! It's the Devil! He's here!"

Father John's lips were wet with saliva - almost drooling.

"Ah, my child," he said calmly, still thrusting. "I see you have met my assistant. We are of course two sides of the same coin. And he and I will have to collaborate to ensure your salvation."

He increased his thrusts, burying the entire length of his shaft inside Maria with every stroke, making her whimper. Eyes wide open, she stared at Satan shamelessly masturbating in front of her. Somehow this aroused her even further, and she arched her back on the pew, feeling Father John's cock entering her tender flesh again and again. Moaning with pleasure, she found herself unable to resist. She was going to come again.

"Aaah!" she cried. "Aaah!"

The orgasm hit her even harder than before, making her shake uncontrollably on the wooden bench. Father John grabbed her upper arms hard, holding her down as her climax overpowered her. She kicked her legs in ecstasy. Satan, vigorously masturbating, growled with pleasure, the low sound resonating through the entire church, making Maria's body vibrate.

Almost senseless with pleasure, she felt Father John pulling out. His cock was still stiff and throbbing. He must have been about to come. Briskly he lifted her off the bench and placed her on her back on the cold tiles. Slowly, Satan rose to his full, improbable height and on hoofed feet began to walk toward her. She sat up.

"No!" she gasped.

Satan threw his head back and laughed -- a low, cackling laugh. As he walked, he kept masturbating. His cock was enormous -- as long as Maria's forearm and notable thicker. It stood straight up, clear fluid seeping from its tip as he stroked it.

Paralyzed, Maria watched as Satan's massive form knelt down between her legs. His skin had a strange scent like molten rock or metal -- strong and unusual, but not unpleasant. Eyes glowing dark orange, he showed off his huge cock to Maria. She stared. It was somewhat larger than a regular man's, had the same basic shape -- yet there was something different, something alien about it. The dark red color, obviously -- but not only that.

"Yes..." Satan's voice boomed. "Now... I... must... fuck..."

Using both his clawed hands, he guided his frightening member in between her labia. Maria felt her wet flesh stretching around it as he applied pressure. He growled quietly.

"Ohhh..." she sighed.

The skin felt hard, almost scaly, but her juices flowed copiously around it, lubricating the shaft and allowing it to enter. Inch by inch the hard, dark red shaft penetrated Maria to the root. Mouth wide open, she gasped in amazement. She had Satan's cock inside her! And now he was about to fuck her.

Father John stood next to her face, nodding in appreciation as he slowly masturbated.

Then with a low growl, Satan began to fuck. With every demanding thrust, Maria felt the hardness and girth of his inhuman cock. She whimpered, throwing her head from side to side, her eyelids fluttering. He penetrated her again and again, providing intense levels of sinful pleasure -- and a subtle sensation of pain. And she was almost unable to distinguish which was which. Behind his back a long, red tail whipped around excitedly.

Satan pulled out his cock, and Maria stared at the huge, red tool. It swelled and jumped, the clear fluid of male arousal oozed from its tip. As it dripped onto her naked skin, she heard it sizzling.

He pulled her thighs wide apart and buried his shaft inside her again. She cried out:

"Aaah!"

He fucked her harder, more impatiently this time. His huge, clawed hands grabbed her naked breasts, squeezing them as he thrust into her cunt. He threw his head back and snorted, puffs of smoke bursting from his nostrils. Arching her back, Maria felt herself coming again.

"Aaah! Aaah!"

Father John towered above her, stroking his cock, mouth hanging open.

"Yes," he drooled. "You're nothing but a weak woman -- unable to resist the unnatural pleasures of the Devil himself. Surrender to his savage assault and know in your heart that you are a sinner!"

With a loud cry, Maria arched her back as the orgasm hit her. Wave after wave of lustful sensation ravaged her shivering body. Juices burst from her cunt, as Satan kept hammering his huge tool into her.

Over Satan's growls and her own cries of pleasure, she heard the sound of someone giggling. Turning her head, she saw two young nuns halfway down the aisle. They were kissing and licking each other's faces as their hands ran up and down each other's clothes, groping their young bodies through the dark habits. Maria watched as they began to undress each other. The long, heavy tunics fell to the floor, revealing their beautiful nudity. Maria gasped at the sight.

Both Father John and Satan had now turned their heads to watch the nuns. She heard Father John grunting with pleasure and felt Satan's cock swelling even further with arousal.

The young women lay down -- naked except for their white headdresses -- on the tiled floor of the church. One lay on her back, the other on top of her -- her mouth against the other's cunt -- her own flesh on top of the other's face. Slurping and moaning, they began to lick each other's pussies. Satan growled and snorted at the sight. He grabbed Maria's hips with his clawed hands and thrust brutally into her cunt, making her whimper.

Father John stood above them, slowly masturbating at the sight of the young, lascivious nuns. His cock swelled, clear fluid dripping from above onto Maria's flushed face. She gasped as she felt the deep thrusts of Satan's rough, massive cock already driving her toward another climax.

"Oh!" she whispered. "No, please! Fuck! I'm coming..."

Throwing his red, horned head back, Satan roared with pleasure. The noise reverberated between the walls of the church -- Maria felt her entire body vibrating from the sound. And then it happened: Satan himself had made her come.

"Aaah! Aaah!"

She writhed and kicked on the tiled floor, once again overpowered by sinful pleasures. To her surprise, he pulled out of her, leaving her oozing cunt trembling as the orgasm kept surging through her flesh. Satan once again stood up, his horned head rising toward the arches of the church. On hoofed feet he stomped across the church floor to the young nuns. Maria heard their mouths and pussies slurping as they moaned with lust. Towering above them, Satan growled appreciatively.

"Yes!" he commanded. "Come for me... you sisters of sin."

He grabbed his huge, red cock with both his clawed hands and began to masturbate. Gasping, Maria let her fingers find her clit and stroked it eagerly as she watched. The scene was sinful, depraved -- and utterly arousing. The two nuns cried out in ecstasy as they seemed to orgasm simultaneously.

"Oooh! Oooh!"

Satan let out a loud roar, drowning out their voices. He let go of his cock, and Maria saw it bulge and jump, ready to explode. Eyes wide open, she watched in amazement as Satan finally ejaculated. His eyes glowed dark orange as his massive cock began to contract. Once -- twice. And on the third contraction a huge spurt of thick, white semen shot from his shaft, spattering the flesh of the two naked nuns. Again and again it fired, painting glistening white lines across their sensually writhing bodies. The thick fluid sizzled on their skin.

Maria masturbated at the sight. But suddenly she felt Father John's strong hands pushing her thighs apart.

"Oh..." she gasped in surprise.

The priest was still fully dressed in his vestigial garments, only his erect cock stuck out. He breathed heavily, as he guided it toward her cunt.

"Receive the sacrament, my child," he grunted. "My sperm will purify you."

She felt the bulging head of his cock pressing against her labia, before he buried the entire length of the shaft inside her.

"Aaah!" she cried.

Vigorously, Father John began to fuck. His trembling hands grabbed her large breasts, squeezing them hard as he began to thrust. His strokes were hard, deep and determined, his face a severe mask of deep concentration. Sweat glistened on his brow.

Maria felt the church floor shaking. On hoofed feet, Satan strode across the tiles and stood towering above them. He his huge red cock was still fully erect, and he resumed masturbating with both his clawed hands. The clear fluid dripped from the tip into her open mouth. It had a strong metallic taste. Satan growled. Father John gasped for breath as he fucked her, his hard shaft slick from Maria's juices.

"Are you coming, my child?" he whispered. "You must surrender to my holy cock. Come for me -- or you will not be saved."

She did not need to be told -- there was no way she could have stopped herself from coming. Maria threw herself about on the cold tiles in ecstasy, feeling the orgasm approaching. She was helpless against the deep thrusts of Father John's tireless member. As she climaxed, she lifted her pelvis off the floor to meet his cock.

"Ohhh!" she cried. "Ohhh!"

Her cries of pleasure echoed among the church walls. Inside her cunt, she felt Father John's shaft starting to jump and contract. Grunting like a beast, the priest ejaculated spurt after spurt of hot semen into her trembling flesh.

Far above her face, Satan roared with pleasure. He let go of his massive cock as it began to fire jet after jet of steaming hot spunk. Flying several yards through the air, it spattered in long, white lines across the tiles, some of it landing on Maria's skin. Still shaking from her orgasm, she felt Satan's semen sizzling on her belly, her breasts, and her flushed cheeks.

Father John emptied himself inside her, gasping for breath. Satan's ejaculation seemed to last forever. He threw his head back, roaring with laughter as spunk kept pumping from his shaft.

Something stirred next to her, and the heavy smells of semen and metal was broken by the sweet scent of female skin. The two young nuns lay next to her. They both stuck out their little pink tongues and began to lick Satan's sperm off her skin. They licked her face and licked her breasts. When they were done cleaning off the hot spunk, each sucked one of her nipples into her mouth and bit down hard.

"Ohhh..." Maria sighed.

The nun's tongues went everywhere -- a sweet, wet, tingling sensation across her hot, sensitive skin. She felt one of their mouths over her cunt. Father John still had his cock inside her, and the nun licked that, too. Then she sucked Maria's tender clit in between her lips. The nun sucked rhythmically at her tiny nub, making her juices flow, until...

Frank Noir
Frank Noir
356 Followers
12