The Sinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole church started spinning, and everything went black.

---

When Maria came to, she had no idea how long she'd been unconscious. Staring up into the arched ceilings, it took her a few seconds to even recognize the church. She sat up and looked around.

"Unh. Unh. Unh."

She recognized the voice as Father John's. The sound was coming from the altar. And there she saw him. He was standing up, now stark naked, facing her. The two nuns were kneeling on either side of him, licking and stroking his erect cock. Behind the three of them Satan stood, huge, red and aroused, his enormous wings spread out, hiding the altar. Writhing in the throes of passion, Father John grabbed the headdresses of the two nuns, pressing their mouths against his swelling cock.

"Yes!" he gasped. "Yes!"

Maria watching as he began to ejaculate again. Incredibly long spurts of semen shot from his hard shaft as he roared and growled with pleasure. And Maria saw his eyes begin to glow. An inhuman, dark orange light cutting through the gloom of the church.

Maria jumped to her feet, grabbed her dress and ran. Ran for the door. Behind her she heard the sound of Satan's mocking laugh. It grew louder, filling her mind. She paused in front of the exit to hurriedly pull on the dress. Then she pushed one heavy wooden door open and stepped outside.

A storm was coming. Dark clouds filled the sky, a strong wind making even the heaviest branches bounce and shake. All she wanted was to go home. Maria bowed her head and began to run through the empty streets.

12