The Sinning of Nina Parsons Ep. 01

Story Info
Lust.
5.9k words
4.55
8.6k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers

Lust

It had been a mistake, no, a calculated risk, which was a lie—a lie to herself. The risk had been part of the excitement, yet it was not so much a risk but more a certainty that James would use it against her. And yet, and yet, the wheel of her Mini hit a small rut, jarring Nina from her thoughts.

She let the car trundle to a halt. The woman Nina had been chatting to online had said this was the spot. There were three other cars, no five, two more through the bushes—a glint of sunlight on metallic paint.

She killed the engine, her mind drifting back to James. Older than Nina, late forties to her early thirties, a white man with a Buddha-like paunch to her slim, mixed-race heritage, but he had a sharp, quick mind and an interesting face, alive with amusement and devilment.

Nina craved devilment. Perhaps it was her sheltered upbringing, her religious faith, her work with her Church, yet always that constant beguiling need gnawing away deep inside her, a need she desperately tried to smother, to cast out.

Adjusting the rearview mirror, Nina checked her appearance. Long dark hair framed a striking oval face; soft brown eyes stared back at her, then there was the false lashes, the painted lips, a 'trashy look' her mother would say. Nina hoped so.

She ran her hands down her sides, smoothing out wrinkles in her tight t-shirt, long brown limbs showing under her short pale yellow skirt. Was the bra a mistake? Probably. Just like chatting to James had been a mistake, but his way with words, his sardonic turn of phrase had amused and delighted her. The sex chat wasn't crude and monotonous. Nina had indulged a few men initially with a quick acquiescence to their needs, getting a brief thrill from doing so, a thrill that quickly faded.

James had taken time with her, groomed her almost, but she had been more than willing and eager to dance with him online. The gentle tease, allowing herself to confess the confusing mix of fantasies in her head, elaborate games centred on being controlled, hapless to prevent the things being done to her, yet secretly willing them to be done.

Honestly, she was a textbook case of repressed female sexuality, Nina thought to herself. For James, it had been all too easy. The excitement from exposing her breasts to him while keeping her face masked, then the revelation that he had invited friends to see her breasts. Nina still treasured that moment; it had taken her breath away as she swayed in front of the web camera, teasing her hard, dark nipples for them. It was the first time she orgasmed from solely touching her breasts. Nina still felt the soul shredding echo of that moment.

From that point on, Nina was addicted to her sessions with James, and to feed her addiction, she needed to do more to please him and, by extension, herself.

A sudden movement jolted her out of her daydreams. Her mother's scolding voice came to her. 'Nina, you're such a dreamer. No good ever came of dreams!'

Two men were coming over. Where was the woman, Teya, she had been talking with? Nina had assumed she would meet her first, introductions would be made. Yes, and maybe tea and cakes would be served. She chastised herself for her naivety.

Thirties, Nina judged. Jeans, short jackets, rough-looking, or maybe that was just her nerves or prejudice. The lead man was smiling at her. Automatically she smiled back, then berated herself. Why did she smile? What should she do now? Drive off would have been sensible, but James had by now recorded her face and the nasty things she had done and said. He casually mentioned dropping an audio recording onto her Church group social media group. The thought made her stomach fall through the floor. She was being made to do this. She was at his mercy, his plaything. She shivered, part fear, part excitement at this blackmail.

Smiling man seemed to be indicating she should open her window. Nina pressed the button. Cool air and sounds invading her safe space.

"Hi," the smiling man said. "I'm Dave, this is Doug." The second, more surly looking man nodded abruptly. His gaze was naked and invasive. It burned through her.

"Nina," she eventually said.

"Pleased to meet you, Nina. Can we help you? Are you lost?" Dave was offering her a way out.

"Yes, no, I'm not lost. I talked to Teya online, and she mentioned this spot, and if I was interested, I should pop along, so I am. Popping, that is." Nina was conscious she was on the verge of babbling.

Both men visibly relaxed, interest levels rising. "Teya, yeah, we know her. She's in the car behind the bushes," said Dave, his grin speaking volumes.

"Oh, is she busy?" Nina could have kicked herself for such a stupid question.

"I guess you could say that," replied Dave, both men now laughing.

Nina flushed.

"Sorry, we're not trying to make you feel uncomfortable. I can tell Teya you are here if you want; it's just she's a bit occupied."

"Literally," interjected Doug.

This time, Nina smiled. Her nerves were starting to settle.

"So, you just curious, interested to see what happens here?" Dave continued.

"Yes, I guess," except James had told her she had to make at least one man cum, or else. Would he, though? Once James used his leverage, it was gone. Nina didn't feel confident enough to test this theory.

"Well, we're happy to chat," smiled Dave. Both men were closer, knowing why she was here binding the three as co-conspirators.

"Are you sure about that?" Nina smiled with a hint of coyness.

"Well, I'll be lying if I wasn't keen to do something other than chat, but it's cool here. Everyone respects everyone else, and everyone is happy."

"And satisfied," Doug chipped in again.

"Tell me a bit about yourself. Husband, boyfriend?" Dave continued.

Nina shook her head. "Not currently."

"Exploring your freedom. Makes sense."

Exploring myself as well. Who is Nina? What is Nina? Why in the name of the good Lord are you here, Nina? "Yes, something like that."

Dave was now leaning against the car, hands in pockets, looking at her cleavage. And her legs. She knew she had good legs. She enjoyed his appreciation. Doug was even more obvious in his interest.

There was a small silence. Nina wondered what she should do next. She debated whether to hitch her skirt up a bit, figuring it would need her to make the first move. As soon as the idea formed, she wriggled in the seat, her skirt riding higher, a brief flash of white cotton panties. She glanced up at Dave, whose eyes were fixed on her lap.

"Nice," he commented, hands still in pockets.

"What was?" Nina asked innocently.

By way of answer, Dave reached in and pushed her skirt back, exposing her panties. "What you think, Doug?"

"Very sexy, she has great legs and tits." Doug's enthusiasm was raw.

Nina enjoyed Doug's bluntness, and she liked Dave just casually reaching in and hitching her skirt. So far, this was going better than she imagined.

"Thanks," she murmured.

"You're a stunning woman, Nina." Dave reached in again and cupped her left breast, gently fondling it.

Nina froze, looking down at this stranger's hand casually groping her. Weirdly the dark hairs on the back of his hand momentarily distracted her, then the pressure on her soft flesh made her squirm in her seat.

"You like that?" Dave asked.

Nina nodded, not trusting herself to speak.

"Think my hand needs warming up." Dave slipped inside her t-shirt, cool, strong fingers now touching her naked flesh, scooping her heavy breast out of her bra.

"Fucking hell, great hard nips," Doug breathed, also reaching in and tweaking the hard nub between his thumb and finger.

Her t-shirt was tugged down, and her other breast flopped out into the open air for inspection. Their breathing seemed heavy in the confined space of her car. Nina had a sense of them looming over her, pinning her down with their hard sexual interest.

Nina shifted forward in the car seat, her legs unconsciously parting. This time, Doug was first to react, his hand dropping between her legs. His touch was electric on her encased pussy, one finger starting to rub her sensitive slit through the cloth.

"Oh, god," Nina stuttered softly.

"Do you mind opening the car door?" Dave asked, his voice low and intense.

It was her choice, but the probing between her legs pushed her in the direction they wanted. Fumbling for the car door, Nina pushed it open, the two men momentarily retreating, then Dave standing beside her, his head bending down to take her nipple in his mouth, his lips felt cold on her warm breast, his hand rubbing between her legs. Nina placed her arm around his waist, then something warm and hard brushed her arm.

She knew it was Doug's cock, her hand instinctively reaching out for it, grasping hold of the stubby member and starting to wank him as Dave scrabbled at her panties.

"Pull them down," Nina hissed in his ear, lifting her hips.

The only answer was a grunt; her panties pulled down to just below her knees, her thighs pushed wide, allowing him to explore her trimmed pussy.

"Sweet!" Dave muttered.

Nina moaned as he slipped his finger inside her, her jerking of Doug's cock becoming more uneven and insistent.

"Dave, mate," Doug panted, shuffling forward. Dave nodded and moved back, sucking his middle finger.

Doug grasped the back of Nina's head, forcing her face toward his cock. Nina briefly resisted, the male smell filling her nose, precum coating her lips. A brief panic gripped her. Things were moving too quickly; James demands were pushing her faster than she was comfortable.

It was too late. Doug's cock filled her mouth, hard fingers gripping her head as he pushed inside her. She heard Dave mutter, 'take it easy, mate', then a slight easing of the pressure. Grateful, Nina reciprocated by running her tongue over the warm head, enjoying Doug's grunts of excitement and her frisson of pleasure at her sluttiness in sucking a stranger's cock, while exposing her breasts and spreading her thighs with a delicious, wanton lewdness. Finally, she broke contact and gasped: "Take a picture of me!"

Nina took Doug's cock back into her mouth, her fingers playing with his balls, liking their pliable warmth, sparse pubic hair rubbing her nose as she tried to swallow as much of him as she could.

"Great pics!" Dave's voice spurred her on. Her sucking became more urgent, her hand now rubbing behind Doug's balls and massaging his hairy arsehole.

He came with a rush, a glob of warm cum filling her mouth, that slight bleach taste, strong and male. She didn't mind the taste. Its slight unpleasantness felt like a penance she must endure for her sins. Small gurgles of pleasure rose from her as she swallowed her penance.

"Fuck, babe, that was one hot fucking blow job!" Doug's cock flopped out her mouth, a dribble of cum trickling down her chin and dropping onto her exposed breasts.

Nina smiled a sticky smile at him, her hand between her thighs as she teased her wet pussy. "Thanks," she said, her eyes fixed on Dave, who was flicking through his phone.

"Want a look?" Dave asked as he took Doug's place.

"You bet," breathed Nina, tugging at his jeans.

"I meant the pics," laughed Dave, unzipping himself.

Oh my! Nina thought as she glanced at the image of herself. Legs open, tits out, seemingly more obscene for them being pulled out over her top, and a fat cock stuffed in her mouth.

Dave's cock sprang out in front of her, distracting her from the images. "I'll flip them to your phone, but first," his cock danced in front of her face.

Nina was lost in a haze as she viewed his prick, the engorged head eyeing her with beguiling menace. This was her serpent, her downfall in her Eden. A tiny growl of desire escaped from her as she gobbled his offering, her hands gripping his firm buttocks as she buried her face. As always, she wondered why she kept denying herself such obvious, simple pleasures. The feel of a man inside her gave her such an intense feeling of completeness, made her whole.

Her eyes flickered up to the left, a slight shock running through her as she saw the face of a much older man watching her, masturbating himself as he did so. That she would attract an audience had not occurred to her, the unexpectedness of it adding to the wetness between her legs.

Dave was bigger than Doug, if not quite so fat. It was a lovely cock. Nina danced her tongue up and down his shaft, almost wanting to put on a show for the watchers, her thighs flopping open even wider, her hand spreading her pussy for men to look at and wank over. She was the centre of attention, the star in her own obscene tableau.

Gagging as he thrust inside her, she choked and spluttered saliva down her face and over her tits. She rubbed it over herself, making her breasts slick with her own fluids. Dave, sensing her need, began to use her more roughly, fucking her mouth, until she tore away, gasping for breath, her face shiny, eyes glazed and hard.

"Jizz on me, cum in my face, while I finger my cunt!" Nina urged him, her mouth out of control, words and phrases that would ordinarily embarrass and shock her, tripping easily from her tongue.

"You dirty, fucking slut!" Dave grunted, wanking in her face and then exclaimed a heartfelt 'Fuck!' as he sprayed cum into her hair and gumming up Nina's left eye.

"Look at her fingering her wet cunt!" An unknown voice exclaimed.

Nina squinted at the three men, no four men, in an arc around her as Dave pulled back, the sudden light making her free eye water.

She imagined she looked a state. She hoped she looked a state, ready for use by anyone who fancied her. A willing receptacle for their disgusting needs and desires. Nina moaned and jerked as these warming thoughts coursed through her, her fingers flicking her clit to orgasm, trying to hang onto that cusp of intense emotion.

Her orgasm tripped without warning, a brief internal cry of 'no!' as she tried to forestall it, but to no avail. Nina slumped back in the seat, cum dripping from her face, trying to ward off the impending shame and guilt that invariably followed.

"You okay?" Dave asked.

Nina gave him a rueful smile and nodded. She knew she should tidy herself up but felt unable to move.

"You want me to drop these pics?"

The question roused her out of her post-orgasm lethargy. Nina closed her legs and pulled her panties back up but left her breasts exposed. Pulling out her phone, she pressed 'accept' for the pics and stored them away. James would want to see them.

"Thanks, I have to go now," she said to a small chorus of disappointed groans.

"Sure, hope we will see you again. I'll tell Teya you popped round." Dave closed the car door for Nina as she pushed her sticky breasts back into her bra and fired up the car. The men waved goodbye as she pulled away, her emotions a jumble as she tried to process what had happened.

James had made her do it, of course, Nina rationalised to herself, drawing comfort from the fact that without James coercing her into this shameful behaviour, she wouldn't have dreamt of doing it.

Nina clung to that thought, safely parking her shame and guilt as she pulled onto the main road and headed home. She knew deep down it was a lie.

****

"Nina Parsons! How do you do it?"

Mrs Marchant's kindly round face beamed at her as she clutched the jars of apricot jam Nina had made for the Church Jamboree.

"Oh, it's nothing. I just follow the recipe and leave the rest to the Good Lord," Nina smiled, pleased that her efforts were being appreciated.

"Oh, nonsense, it's a skill, and I don't think the Good Lord has much to do with it! You should open a little store in the market and sell the jam and the other delicacies you bake. It could be a good little sideline to earn some extra cash. You are so talented!"

"I'll think about it, Mrs Marchant. You are too kind."

"And how you doing on the man front? You will never attract a man wearing those long floaty dresses. You need to show off your figure; you are a fine-looking young woman."

"I think this is more than suitable for a church jamboree," replied Nina primly, the image of herself yesterday with a cock stuffed in her mouth suddenly popping into her head.

"Are you okay, dear?" Mrs Marchant looked concerned.

"Yes, no, yes, I'm fine!" Nina went even redder.

"Hmm, anyway, bear in mind what I said. You need a good man in your life," Mrs Marchant hesitated, "or woman, if that is..."

"Man, definitely a man," Nina responded hastily. "Not that there is anything wrong..."

"No judgement from me, dear. Love and companionship is love and companionship no matter where you find it just as long as you find it."

"Absolutely." James hadn't contacted her. She had sent him the images and a report of her actions at the 'event', Nina refused to use the term 'dogging' and waited online for him to comment on her shameful behaviour, no doubt sharing the images with his private circle of enthusiasts. Nothing. Disappointed, Nina had logged off late and spent a restless night wondering what had she gotten herself into.

It was an hour later, as she was wandering around some of the other stalls on a break, when her phone pinged. It was James. Hurriedly, she retreated to the far side, then opened up the message.

'Such a slut, yesterday, did the cocks taste nice? I'll ring you in five. Answer quickly or else.'

Panicked, Nina looked for somewhere private before deciding on the accessible toilet in the Church reception rooms. Two minutes to go. Nina breathlessly locked the door and waited.

The vibration of the phone made her jump. "Yes?" She answered tentatively and quietly, her heart racing.

"Yes, what?" that familiar commanding voice sending an illicit thrill through her.

"Yes, Sir," she said at once. James didn't have many rules but being addressed as 'Sir' was one of them.

"You disgusting fuck hole, god knows what diseases you gave those two gentlemen."

"I'm sorry, Sir," Nina moaned softly.

"Oh well, can't be helped!" James went on cheerfully. "You at that Church fair you mentioned in your schedule?" Nina dutifully filled in an online calendar for him to track her movements.

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Finger your cunt, like you were doing yesterday and then arrange to go back dogging. This time you will let at least one man fuck you. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir," Nina was thankful she had chosen a private spot as she slipped her finger inside herself, surprised at how wet she was. It felt sinful to be doing this on Church property while letting this unchristian man control and abuse her.

"Good. Next time I'll ring you without warning, and we'll see how you get on then!" James laughed and disconnected.

Nina put one foot on the toilet seat, watching herself masturbate in the mirror. A small, licentious smile creased her face. The Lord will no doubt punish such wickedness! The loud knock on the door made her jump. It was as if the Lord himself was demanding entrance.

Shaken out of her fug, Nina dropped her dress and flushed the chain before unlocking the door, leaving the smell of her sex on her fingers.

An elderly woman looked at her irritably and pushed past Nina without a word, locking the door behind her. A wave of guilt consumed Nina for putting her immoral pleasures first. And in Church too.

Hurrying around the corner, she bumped into the young Church Warden, Jimmy Carstairs, a thin pale man with thick glasses.

"My apologies, Nina," he said, an odd half-smile tugging at his lips.

"My fault, Jimmy, I was in a hurry!"

"Let's agree to share the blame," he took his hand in hers and pressed gently.

"By all means." Nina looked at him curiously. His eyes were shining with glee as if enjoying something she wasn't privy to. She didn't know Jimmy that well, but the Reverend Frobisher thought highly of the young man.

Raazor
Raazor
184 Followers
12