The Sinning of Nina Parsons Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She disengaged her hand. "I should be getting back to my stall. I told Marilyn I wouldn't be too long on my break."

"Of course, Nina, I didn't mean to monopolise your time. A break to relieve the stress of the day is most important." Again that odd half-smile. Very strange, Nina thought.

Dismissing the young man from her mind, Nina made her way to her stall. Her step was light and her mood almost bubbly, the brief session with James had lifted her spirits, and Nina spent the rest of the afternoon in a delightful haze, conscious of the wetness between her legs under her flowing, maidenly dress.

Teya was most encouraging when Nina dropped into the group chat later that evening, even suggesting meeting up for a coffee or drink after work on Monday.

'Dave thought you were great, he would definitely try and make it on Friday, depends on him getting away from his wife, though! But we often get a good crowd on Friday, everyone is demob happy!'

They arranged to meet at a wine bar in town, and Nina watched a few videos of Teya on the group site. She was older than Nina, mid-forties, with a blonde, brassy look, large breasts and a very accomodating nature. Letting out a guilty sigh, Nina knew she would have to stop being so judgemental, given her own behaviour was equally shameful.

Closing down her laptop, Nina went to the kitchen to open a can of tuna for Jasper and tried to avoid her cat's accusatory stare for neglecting him.

****

Both women recognised each other at the same time. Teya waving to Nina as she walked in and greeting her enthusiastically with kisses on the cheek as they embraced.

"It's great to see you, Nina, so happy to have new members join our small community. Especially one that is so classy too, if I may say," Teya added, eyeing her shrewdly.

"Oh, I don't know," Nina tried to wave away the compliment.

"I mean it, you even talk posh, not that there is anything wrong with us, mainly bored housewives or wives with husbands wanting to see their woman having it off with another bloke. Course, when the wife finds it's great fun, then the husband gets the hump!" Teya laughed.

"Oh, what happens then?"

"You do what I do and dump the husband. Hey, it was his idea to watch me being fucked, so he shouldn't complain! Glass of wine?"

"Please, Pinot Grigio will be fine."

"So," said Teya as she placed two wine glasses on the table, "What made you give it a go?"

"Oh, I just fancied it," replied Nina lamely.

"Fair enough," replied Teya, not believing the explanation. "It's none of my business, and judging by what Dave said, you were enthusiastic enough!"

"Yes, well, he was nice and," Nina hesitated as if not wanting to admit it, not even to herself.

"And?" Teya prompted.

"And I did enjoy it, more than I thought I would. I suppose I got lucky."

"A bit. Dave is a good guy, but most of the guys are. They are onto a good thing, and if they are arseholes, they know they will get the boot. The other guys don't want idiots screwing it up for everyone else, so it kind of police's itself."

That made sense to Nina, and Teya carried on reassuring her.

"Basically, it's as rough or as gentle as you want it to be. You chose what you will or will not do, you can just watch if that your thing. No pressure is our community motto. Hey, I'm sorry I wasn't around to greet you. I felt bad about that. Next time message me."

"My fault. I just turned up." Nina held her hands up.

"Just turned up and sucked cock, honey. I saw the pics!"

For some reason, it hadn't occurred to Nina that Dave would share the pics with Teya or indeed anyone. The knowledge that Teya had seen them gave her a warm glow. It was pleasurably humiliating to know this woman, this stranger, had seen obscene images of her, yet hadn't she watched a video of Teya being fucked? Why did she not think it would happen the other way round?

"You surprised I saw them? They were hot, your legs spread and Doug's cock in your mouth," Teya squeezed Nina's hand. "You are lovely."

Nina went bright red. Teya's motivation for the drink wasn't just to be friendly. Well, it was to be friendly, just friendlier than Nina anticipated.

"Ah, I've embarrassed you!" Teya smiled.

"Sorry, I'm not used to the...er...scene as it were. I keep getting surprised."

"That's okay, I make a pass at you, and you either go with it or tell me no. It's cool either way."

"Thanks." Nina took a deep breath. "It's just that I've never been with a woman or even thought about it."

"Oh, you poor thing! And there's me being a predatory bitch. Ignore me. We'll chat and pretend it never happened."

"Appreciate that," Nina smiled and squeezed Teya's hand in return. She wasn't sure if she was interested or not, but the idea the woman was hitting on her was flattering and made her feel good. Being the object of desire validated her sense of worth, even if she was aware that it was shallow to think so.

They chatted jobs, relationships and began developing a rapport. Teya was open and easy to talk to, seeming to have no hang-ups or any of the insecurities that dogged Nina, an observation that Teya quickly scotched. "Nina, I'm a walking mess of hang-ups and insecurities; everyone is. The only difference is that I accept them. I know what I am, and I like myself. Once you like yourself, then you will be more confident and happier. By the way, those two business types are giving us the eye; you know that, right? This is why I want pretty girls like you with me. I'm using you as bait!"

The sudden switch in conversation made Nina blink in confusion. No, she hadn't noticed but took Teya's word for it, enjoying the older woman's frank honesty and boldness. It was refreshing.

Teya must have signalled some invitation because the two business types, Mark and Tim, wandered over. Both were in their late thirties and worked in insurance. Teya commiserated while glossing over what she did and giving false names, which threw Nina, who was now Nadia, a ceramics artist, not a store manager. Nina quite liked 'Nadia'. So did Tim, who gravitated to her side. Less talkative than his companion, Nina didn't use the word 'loud', they chatted favourite TV programs over another bottle of wine, while Mark and 'Tina' skipped the small talk and went for groping and tongues.

"They seem to be getting on," smiled Tim, draping his arm around Nina's shoulders. She was conscious of its weight and meaning.

"Certainly are. Tina is a very friendly woman," Nina smiled back.

"How friendly is Nadia?" Tim whispered in her ear.

Nina watched as the two on the other side of the table discreetly groped each other. Decision time. She reached up and gripped his hand around her shoulder, her face close to his. "Quite friendly."

"That's encouraging to hear." His lips pressed against hers. Nina held her breath, conscious she could feel her heart beating. This would be her first bar pick up. James would be impressed. Was she doing all this to impress him? Or Teya? Tim's tongue flicked against hers, and Nina surrendered a little bit more as he tightened his grip on her.

"We're off," said Mark, holding Teya's hand.

Nina looked uncertain as Tim said: "Okay, us too, where you thinking?"

"Tina knows where to go," said Mark.

"Yeah, you guys go ahead, I just need to talk to...Nadia," said Teya.

Mark and Tim exchanged glances. "Okay, see you outside," said Mark brusquely.

"Where we going? Hotel?" Nina asked nervously.

"Oh dear, no. There is an ally just up from here, nice big doorways, all the tarts use them. If you want in great, if not, I can deal with them both, quick bj and I'll see you later, okay?"

"An alley?"

"Cheaper than hotels, plus no awkward after cum chats. Do the business and then separate ways. And..." Teya looked sheepish.

"And what?"

"Here's the thing, Tim may slip you a few quid..."

"What!"

"You know, just as a thank you for getting his rocks off."

"They think we are prostitutes?"

"Not exactly, especially as you are dressed like middle management."

"I am middle management!"

"Well, there you go, so no, not tarts exactly, just good-time girls who like to have fun and appreciate generous gentlemen."

"That is prostitution!"

"Meh, tomato, potato or whatever the fuck the expression is. So, you in or out?" Teya started heading for the exit with Nina in tow.

"I don't know..."

"Well, you have about ten seconds to decide." Teya pushed the door open, and they exited into the cool evening air.

Mark and Tim were standing about ten yards away. Mark smiled a greeting."Okay, where to?"

"Just up here," Teya took his hand and marched him up the street. Tim took Nina's hand as they followed in her wake.

"You okay?" Tim asked.

James would insist she see this through. He would taunt her about it, humiliate her. "Yes, I'm fine, a little nervous, to be honest."

"Really? Thank god for that. So am I!"

Gratefully, she squeezed his hand, his confession giving her confidence.

"Is it far?" Tim asked. He seemed to have difficulty walking.

"I don't think so. Are you okay?"

"Yes, well, apart for a raging hard-on!"

Nina laughed, then saw Teya dart down an ally, pulling Mark with her. Teya is going to eat him alive, Nina thought as they followed her.

The ally was dark, a solitary light casting faint illumination. It seemed quieter, too, as if the darkness absorbed sounds. Nina found it oddly comforting as her heels clicked on the concrete. A sudden movement in one of the doorways caught her eye as they passed. Adjusting to the gloom, she saw it was another couple, pale limbs wrapped around a darker form, rhythmic movements and soft panting.

Teya had stopped. She nodded to one of the recesses. "In there." With that, she disappeared into the opposite doorway. Nina and Tim stood there for a few moments, then Nina took charge and led Tim into the opening.

It was deeper than Nina expected, almost giving an illusion of privacy. Tim took her and kissed her urgently, her back pressed against the rough brickwork, his lips cold but soon warming up as Nina kissed him back. The oddness of the situation struck her. Here she was, Nina Parsons, through events beyond her control, in an ally doorway with a man she did not know, kissing and pawing at her.

Tim's hands were everywhere, groping and prodding, his hard prick pressing into her thigh. Reaching down, Nina unzipped his trousers and eased out his cock, pleased with her own deftness, almost as if she was born to be a whore.

"That feels so good! Keep wanking me," he panted, trying to hitch up her tight skirt.

"Let me," whispered Nina. Wriggling, she bunched her skirt around her hips, his hand immediately diving between the heat of her nylon clad thighs. His fingers clawing at the fabric of her pantyhose.

"You got any protection?" He suddenly asked.

"No, I thought..."

To her surprise, Tim started laughing. "Tights, no protection. I guess neither of us came prepared!"

"You can say that again, here...," Nina reached down and used her nails to tear her pantyhose. "Push your cock inside and into my panties, rub against my pussy; I want to feel you against me."

Eagerly, Tim pushed into the welcoming hole, enjoying her wetness. They kissed as he rocked back and forth, hoping, praying, he was rubbing against her clit. Judging by her rapid breathing and her nails digging into him, he figured he was.

For Nina, it was strangely intimate, this pseudo rutting, his cock stimulating her as she rubbed hard against him. The surreal wildness of it all meant she only took a few minutes before she came and came hard, teetering on her heels as she clung to him. His thrusting continued, then a flood of sticky warmth in her panties adding to the pleasurable sensation emanating from Nina's core.

Tim leant against her, crushing Nina against the wall, panting heavily before pulling himself free of the nylon cocoon. Impulsively, Nina bent down and took him in her mouth, licking him clean, wanting that taste of semen.

"That was fun," he breathed.

"Mmmm," Nina was still savouring his taste as she pulled her skirt back down. "Do you think they have finished?" She nodded to the opposite doorway.

"Not sure."

Nina rubbed her thighs together, she could feel his cum nestled in her panties. "That felt nice on my pussy," she said, kissing him lightly.

"Yeah, I enjoyed making a deposit. Can I have your number?"

Nina hesitated. It occurred to her she should get a separate phone, handy for James too. "I'm getting a new phone, give me yours, and I'll send you my new number later."

Teya and Mark stepped out of the doorway, each adjusting clothing.

Awkwardly, Tim pushed some cash into Nina's hand. "Here is something for you. It's a thank you."

Nina sensed his embarrassment. She realised accepting the money gracefully would smooth this over. "Thanks, I appreciate the gift."

They joined the other two and walked back to the main street. Mark and Tim saying quick goodbyes and hurrying off.

"Once they have had their fun, they can't wait to piss off!" Teya hooked her arm through Nina's. "Okay?" She asked.

"Yes, short and sweet." Nina described what had happened.

"You should have said. I always carry condoms, didn't think to ask you. Anything else?"

"His number and this," Nina squinted at the crumpled £20 note in the brighter street light.

"Yeah, I think they agreed on that while waiting for us."

Nina paused. "So, I guess I am a prostitute after all," she said with a rueful smile. She wasn't entirely sure how she felt about it.

"Nonsense. Just good-time girls, there's a difference."

"Really? What is it?"

"We are a lot cheaper, hun, a lot cheaper." With that, Teya smiled and hailed a taxi.

12