The Sinning of Nina Parsons Ep. 02

Story Info
Blasphemy.
6.2k words
4.64
4.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raazor
Raazor
185 Followers

"Who's being a naughty boy, then!" Nina tickled her cat under the chin and deftly avoided the swipe of a paw. "Now finish your tea and don't climb on the kitchen table again!"

With a haughty glare, Jasper jumped onto the floor and stalked out of the room. Nina watched his tail swishing exit with fondness before turning her attention back to her new smartphone. Her sex phone, as she dubbed it. Nadia's phone. Nadia the wanton jezabel. Since Teya had given her that name, Nina decided to adopt it for chat and assignation purposes.

The rain lashed against the window. Friday night's meet up—Nina still shied away from the term 'dogging', had been cancelled. Instead, Teya messaged that she was opting for 'a night in with a movie and cock, and not necessarily in that order'. Nina wished her the best of luck and decided to launch 'Nadia' on an unsuspecting world. Her one trepidation was how James would take the news of her name change. His response was surprise that Nina had taken this long to realise the good sense of an alias.

Sighing, Nina realised she had been foolish to use her real name and allow James to tease out details of her life, but then deception of any kind was alien to her. If Teya hadn't christened her 'Nadia', Nina would never have thought about an alias. Worse still, now that she had a sex alias, she found herself being excited by the prospect as if it somehow liberated her from Nina.

The female psyche was a complex one, Nina thought to herself as she set up the phone. Digging out Tim's number, she composed a quick message and then agonised for twenty minutes over whether to send it or not. Eventually, she opted for a short 'Hi, it's Nina, this is my new number.'

"Oh, you stupid woman!" Muttering under her breath, she replaced Nina with Nadia and then sent it before she made any more mistakes. Placing the phone on the table, she waited for five minutes in the hope of a response.

"This is ridiculous!" Nina said out loud. Tim could be doing any number of things rather than waiting by his phone. Even if he had seen the message, he probably didn't feel compelled, like Nina, to respond right away for fear of being thought rude.

Brewing a cup of tea, Nina sent her new number to James. This time she did get a quick response.

'Who is this?'

Confused, Nina typed back. 'Me, Nina, I mentioned I was getting a new number'.

'How do I know it's you?'

Nina was momentarily stumped.

'Send me a pic as proof of identity.' James continued.

Oh. Nina chastised herself for being painfully slow this evening. She attached the image of her car adventure last Saturday. It still fascinated her. The blatant sexuality of the image, her legs splayed, and her face full of Doug's fat cock. Somehow Nina felt divorced from the woman in the image, allowing her to appreciate its eroticism. It was her, but not her, if that made sense.

'Ah, the slut who enjoys sucking off strangers. I've screenshotted this conversation and pic onto an extreme message board. They will see your number too. It's like sharks around chum! Have a fun evening lol!'

Nina dropped the phone in a panic, then switched it off hurriedly. She stared at the dark screen as she sipped her tea. Was James playing games, or had he really done that? Were disgusting perverts trying to contact her right now? What should she do? Tim might have responded! Should she turn the phone back on?

The prodigal Jasper returned to rub against her leg. Nina listened to the storm raging outside, feeling as if malevolent forces were trying to invade her home. Absently, she rubbed her cat's head and pondered what to do.

After some sushi and a glass of wine, Nina stopped trying to figure out what Nina would do and instead think like Nadia. Nadia was happy to accept money for sexual favours, pick up men in bars, well, one man in a bar, and Nadia would look the part.

As if on autopilot, Nina went to her bedroom and went to her secret underwear drawer. Neatly packed away were stockings, peephole bras and flimsy nightwear. Nadia would wear these things as a matter of course.

A matching black thong and quarter-cup bra caught her eye. Dropping her dressing gown, Nina slipped on the see-through thong and then the bra, which lifted and pointed her breasts.

"Hi, my name is Nadia," she said softly to her image in the mirror, jutting out a hip and cupping her breasts. A feeling of confidence began bubbling inside her. A see-through black wrap was next, then to finish, Nina slipped on hold-up stockings with black pumps.

Nina liked Nadia's look, a woman who knew what she wanted and what she wanted was men and sex. Yet it was more than that. There was her need to be dominated, controlled, made to endure vileness for the pleasure of others, to be in a car sucking a stranger's cock while other men watched.

"Oh, my Lord," Nina muttered. Her legs felt wobbly, and she groped for the bed, sitting down heavily. Her stomach was cramping with excitement, her breathing suddenly heavy. She was barely aware of her hand between her thighs until she caught sight of this exotic stranger in the mirror, lewdly fondling herself, a vision of sexuality and desire.

Spreading her legs, Nina performed to an unseen audience, imagining the whistles and catcalls as she put on a raunchy show. Audience! The new phone popped into her head. Had an audience responded to her latest image? Were they demanding her attention?

Compelled by rising excitement, Nina went back to the kitchen and stared at the dead screen. Dare she turn it on? Maybe James had been teasing, and there would be nothing, not even a message from Tim.

She picked up the phone and clicked it on, the facial ID opening the screen. Her heart skipped a beat. James hadn't been teasing, and Nina had just opened the gates to Hell.

The messages were dripping with sexual aggression. A torrent of vile filth of what they would do to her, they would skull fuck her until she choked, fuck her wet cunt, rape her arse, spit on her, jizz on her, piss on her—God, no!

Feeling like she was wading through a sewer, Nina scrolled through a roll of obscene selfies. Angry, hard, demanding cocks leered at her. Why? To shock and intimidate her, Nina intuited.

There were calls too. And voicemails. The initial deluge of rancid filth had slackened and was now a dribble. Nina guessed most would have enjoyed the act of sending out vile messages and images, imagining her reaction, irrespective of whether she had seen them or not.

The phone rang. The ID indicated it was the fifth time this number had called. Persistent, angry ringing, it seemed to Nina. Cautiously, she accepted the call and triggered the speaker option.

"About fucking time, you fucking bitch!"

Nina shrank at his tone. "I'm sorry," she said quietly.

"For what?"

"For missing your calls, sir."

"Jimmy said you were a submissive piece of cunt," the voice was deep and harsh.

"Yes, sir."

"You enjoy that man's dick in your mouth?"

"Yes, sir."

"I'd rape your fucking throat!" his breathing was heavy. Nina imagined he was fondling himself.

"Thank you, sir."

"I'd make you choke you on my cock, make you cry, you dumb fucking cunt!"

Nina didn't understand why he wanted her to cry. She remained silent, the sound of him cumming filling her kitchen, his raw intrusive aggression intimidating her. Unconsciously, her hand gravitated to the thin fabric of her thong. She imagined this brute pinning her down on the kitchen table, taking her roughly, using her without care or regard.

Her mind snapped back to reality as his guttural panting suddenly choked off, followed by a strangled "Fuck me!"

"Yes, sir," said Nina automatically as if it was a demand.

"Damn, I would have preferred to cum in your cunt," he grunted, then severed the connection.

Nina stared at the phone as she masturbated, her fingers playing on her clit, while simultaneously squeezing the hard nipple of her left breast, her nail digging painfully into the sensitive flesh, imagining his rough, uncaring handling. "Fuck me," she whispered, her breathing now filling the kitchen, wishing a man was here with her, that others were watching, ready with their hard cocks to plunge into her, ravish her...

A familiar number popped up. James.

'Congrats, you got the guy off!'

A pleasurable shudder rippled through Nina. Her sticky fingers shakily activated the voice message function. 'Thank you, sir.'

'Basic stuff with Charlie, no finesse. Did you respond to the abuse? Did it make you wet?'

'Yes, sir.'

'Good. I need you to swim in this torrent of filth, dirty your soul, and desensitise yourself as if this is the norm because it will be the norm from now on. I know you have played before, but there is a serious task ahead. Inside you is latent corruption. A disease if you like. We will ensure it runs rampant, rotting your morals and your sense of decency. It will decay your ability to tell right from wrong. Think of it as a training camp. I will train you properly from now on. With some fun and games along the way. Understood?'

Trembling, Nina responded with a heartfelt: 'Yes, sir.'

'I have created an online profile for you, and we will chart your progress, okay?'

'Yes, sir, thank you, sir. Thank you for understanding me."

'I do, Nadia. I understand you because, and this is important, I like you and want to help you.'

'Thank you so much, sir. I am very grateful!'

'Good. Now fire up the webcam, and let me and my friends watch you masturbate. You can play the voicemails you received as you fuck yourself. It will amuse us.'

'Yes, sir. If you can give me ten minutes to set up?'

'Ten minutes, and not a second more.'

'Thank you, sir, I won't fail you.'

'You know the penalty if you do. I will ruin you. Okay?'

'Yes, sir.' The threat, as always, was like a blow to the stomach. Yet an exhilarating one.

Nina rose from the table; her skin felt alive as if electricity was running through her. The crash of thunder outside startled her. It sounded like the Devil himself was on the march. "I won't let you down, sir," she vowed as she made her way to her small study. "Nadia will be your best pupil."

The Devil answered with another volley of thunder.

****

Nina busied herself at work, sorting out shopfloor issues, checking on the supplies in the back warehouse, her mind still going over the weekend she had spent at James beck and call, with his friends contributing to her debasement. Masturbating on cam, spreading herself, bending over and exposing her pussy and arsehole. It was as if she was cattle being inspected from all angles. James had made a playlist of 'Nadia's' voicemails on a loop which she was instructed to play at set times, including during work hours.

Checking the clock, Nina saw it was almost 11:30. Time for her fifteen-minute training session.

"Make sure this display is correctly stocked in future, Kathy," Nina instructed.

"Yes, Miss Parsons." Kathy worked part-time, a fifty-three year old, dowdy woman with a curiously shapeless body and a personality to match.

Turning on her heel, Nina missed the sour face Kathy gave behind her back and hurried to her office. It had a small private bathroom, and after telling Emma, her secretary, that she was not to be disturbed, Nina locked herself in and sat on the toilet pan.

Putting in her AirPods, Nina unbuttoned her blouse to expose her breasts and pressed play for her late morning session.

"In place of the nipple clamps you have ordered, you will secure butterfly clips to your nipples. Please do so now."

The voice wasn't James, but Rob, a friend of his and a BDSM enthusiast. He had a soft but deep, compelling voice and was always polite.

Taking one of the butterfly clips, Nina grasped her breast and slowly secured the clamp to her nipple. It bit down hard on her tender teat. She gasped and then released her breast, hoping it would quickly numb. Repeating it for her other breast, Nina sat back as the tide of aural filth washed over her, the repeated threats of abuse and rape, the desire to take and drug her, put her on the market for men to use, chain her to the floor like a dog.

Previously, Nina had bored of this overly aggressive sex play, but in the context of training, she found herself welcoming it. The abuse had a point, a purpose. The goal was to desensitise her to the repeated use of foul words, to think of herself as a piece of cunt, a cock hole, something lower than a dog, a cum rag. Nina willingly opened herself to a toxic cocktail of obscenities that drummed into her mind and seeped into her soul. You have a disease, James had said. A latent corruption. She feared it was true. A small part hoped it was true.

The recording ended. Nina had enjoyed the scenario detailing how she would be taken and used as a sex slave. The man had outlined her duties which involved being placed in a wall cavity with her face resting in an opening on one side and her bum sticking out the other, and then being used by the couple and the couple's parents. It was delightfully taboo and imaginative.

Her nipples had numbed somewhat. Was she to leave the clamps on? Rob's voice in her ear made her jump slightly.

"Pull the clamps off, do not release them, just pull them off," Rob instructed.

Ouch, thought Nina. Obediently she grasped both and opted for quick and painful, tugging at them simultaneously.

"Ow! Fuck and fiddlesticks!" The clamp-on her right teat popped off, but the left stayed half on and was very painful. Her eyes watering slightly, Nina steeled herself and tugged the clamp again, stretching her nipple and breast as it remained stubbornly attached. It pinged off with a snap, her lack of resolve had prolonged and worsened the pain.

"Take some images of your nipples and send them to James." Rob continued.

Dutifully, Nina took snaps of her breasts, her nipples showing the marks where the clamps had been.

Her task complete, Nina buttoned up her blouse and made sure she was presentable. Her teats felt swollen and sore. They were also super sensitive. Nina enjoyed the feel of her bra against them as she resumed her managerial duties.

That afternoon, having completed another obscene task to the accompaniment of rough male voices giving their opinion on her fuckability and physical looks, Nina was sitting gingerly in her office when Emma popped her head around the door.

"Someone is here to see you, says she is a friend," announced Emma cheerfully. She was a curvy brunette of 22, competent and friendly.

"It's me!" Teya shouted from outside and then, without waiting for an invitation, pushed past Emma into Nina's office, a broad smile on her face.

Nina was petrified for a moment before reason asserted itself. Friends had popped in before, usually from her Church group. There was no reason why friends from her other 'group' couldn't do the same.

"Thank you, Emma," said Nina forcing a smile as Emma eyed the new visitor curiously. Teya wasn't cut from the same cloth as Nina's other friends.

"No worries, Miss Parsons, shall I close the door?"

"Please, oh, would you like a cup of tea or anything, Teya?" It was automatic for Nina to offer visitors refreshments, usually customers who wished to raise an issue. She regretted offering as soon as she said it.

"That would be great, hun, thanks, dash of milk. no sugar."

"I'll get that done, Miss Parsons," said Emma.

Thanking her again, Nina waited until Emma had disappeared before asking: "How did you know I worked here?"

"I didn't, but if you want to remain incognito, I would advise removing the staff picture of you in the store telling everyone you are the store manager."

Fuck. No, stop using that word. Oh, fuck it. It was a perfectly good word.

"Point taken, I guess I need to stop being so uptight," sighed Nina.

"Roll with life, Nina, that's my motto. Our little community isn't going to out you for fear of outing themselves, so relax. Oh, before I forget, Dave and Doug were asking after you. I think they are keen to take things further. Interested?"

"Yes, I enjoyed the experience, and it would be nice to see them again."

"Good, I'll let them know. If you want, I can give them your phone number so if you want to arrange anything..." Teya left the rest unsaid.

Nina thought about it. "Okay, I've bought a new phone for...well you know...so you can give Dave, and Dave only, this number." Nina sent it to Teya, having keyed her details in earlier.

"Got it and will do."

"Also, Tim contacted me."

Teya looked blank.

"Tim, with Mark, in the alley..."

"With the lead piping?" Teya finished, giggling at her joke

"Well, it was some sort of piping!"

Both women laughed as Emma walked in with the teas.

"Very kind of you, dear, thank you," Teya said to Emma.

"No problem. Will there be anything else, Miss Parsons?"

"No, thank you, Emma. Close the door and give us ten minutes."

"Okay, nice to meet you...Teya," Emma briefly stumbled over the name as Teya rose and gave the young girl a bosomy embrace.

Nina raised an eyebrow once a flustered Emma had closed the door.

"What? She's a cute little thing. Don't you just want to scoop her up and eat her? Oh, I forgot, you're not into girls."

"Even if I was, she is my secretary."

"Bosses are always banging their secretaries. I should know, I used to be one. Secretary, that is. Now you were saying about Tim." Teya became brisk and business-like.

"What? Oh, yes, we've been exchanging flirty messages, and he wants to meet up. For an afternoon. In a hotel, way out of town."

"Sounds great if you are interested."

"Well, I am, the thing is, he paid me last time, so do I?" Nina spread her arms and looked pleadingly at Teya.

"Ah, well, it's down to you, really. He's paid once, so I'd screw him for some more cash unless you think a hotel room and drink is a reasonable price for a fuck."

"I guess it is. I'm not doing this for money, but paying for it kind of simplifies things, makes it less 'involved'."

"If you say so, hun," Teya sipped her tea. "You think he is willing to pay?"

"I think so. He's kind of hinted at it."

"Well, just tell him gifts are greatly received and leave it to him to judge what to pay for your company. That way you can just go and have a nice time and what you get at the end is a bonus. Keep with the executive look, it's hot," Teya added.

That made sense, especially in a hotel. "Thanks. I appreciate the advice."

"You're welcome. How flirty are the messages?"

"Oh, how much he enjoyed 'poking me', what am I wearing, what colour are my panties."

Teya sighed. "The imagination of men is a limited thing. It's a worry, sometimes. What did you say back?"

"Not a lot, just that I enjoyed our tryst down the alley, and he should behave!"

"Send him a teaser."

"Such as?"

"An upskirt shot, invite him to guess the colour of your knickers, make him wonder if you have any on at all. Do you have any on?"

"Yes. A black thong." Nina felt herself colouring up.

"Very sexy. Stockings?"

"Yes. I've switched to them." It was on James's instructions.

"Good, now lean back in your chair and hitch up your skirt to your stocking tops, cross them...that's it." Teya took some quick snaps and dropped them to Nina's phone. "Now send him a pic and say something like...I'm a woman who likes to be colour coordinated in my underwear. That will get his wheels spinning. Especially as it could also mean no underwear and still be colour coordinated!"

"Well, except I'm now shaven." Again under James instructions.

"Details, he won't know. This is a tease, you're not showing him your pussy. Unless you want to?"

"No, tease is fine for now. I'll send it later. Thanks, Teya."

Raazor
Raazor
185 Followers
12