The Sinning of Nina Parsons Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, well, I'll give Dave your new number and be out of your hair. Is it okay if I make a pass at your secretary?"

"No!"

"Not sure you can stop me!" Teya laughed.

"Wicked woman," smiled Nina. Teya's brazen manner was very refreshing.

"So true, hun, so true," with that, Teya exited and closed the door. Nina noticed she stopped by Emma's desk and chatted for a minute before leaving.

Nina hoped Emma wasn't too traumatised by the experience.

****

Just as Nina was settling into her new routine, her world shifted further on its axis. Mrs Catherine Frobisher, the Reverend Frobisher's wife, had messaged to ask if she could pop by the Church that evening, say around 7:30? There were some matters to discuss on the upcoming Church outing to Skegness. Nina was expecting to accompany the six youths, two girls and four lads, all of whom had fallen foul of the law.

Finishing work late, Nina decided to go along without changing, only making sure Jasper was fed and watered before venturing out to the Church.

Surprised to find the main entrance locked, Nina used her key in the side door to let herself in. She passed the Church warden's small lounge. A fire was burning in the hearth, it still being somewhat inclement for the time of year.

A brief 'hello' elicited no response, so Nina made her way to the main Church, only stopping as her ears picked up some odd grunting sounds from the vestry. Nina paused just outside the ajar door, aware that the sounds were not unfamiliar.

An older male voice seemed to be encouraging a younger male voice. Voices that were equally familiar as the earlier sounds. Nina held her breath, her eyes wide as saucers as she peered in.

The Reverend Charles Frobisher was sitting in his office chair, naked from the waist, with young Jimmy, equally bereft of his church attire enthusiastically riding the older man's cock.

"That's it, Jimmy, my dick fits nice and snug in that girly bottom of yours!" Charles panted as Jimmy bobbed up and down, his own impressively large member waving in the air.

Nina stood rooted as she took in the sight of the two men indulging in a spot of buggery. Her attention was drawn to Jimmy's cock, which was anything but girlish, its length and grith belying his boyish, slender frame.

"Oh, yes, Reverend, fuck my girly bottom hard!" Jimmy's eyes were screwed tightly shut behind his thick glasses.

Grunting, the Reverend smacked Jimmy on the arse. The slap of flesh on flesh, the soft squelching as the older man fucked his young warden sounding unusually loud in the hallowed rooms.

Nina stumbled a little as she craned to get a better view, and with a jolt of horror, she saw Jimmy had opened his eyes and caught her.

Frozen to the spot, Nina couldn't help but return Jimmy's wide smile as he doubled his efforts to drive the Reverend's dick deeper into his arse while playing with his own cock.

"I think we have company, Reverend," said Jimmy, rotating his hips, causing the older man to writhe with pleasure.

"Company? Is that the lovely Nina? My wife did ask her to come over. It seems she is just in time for our little show. Which is only fitting as we did enjoy her display at the Jamboree," chuckled Charles, peering out from behind Jimmy.

Shocked and confused, Nina realised she had been set up to witness this sordid scene. But why? And what was this display Charles mentioned?

"Please hold on, Nina! I swear I am about to shoot my load up this quite magnificent bottom!"

It was little more than a handful of pumps later before Charles jerked, uttered a heartfelt 'By Christopher!' and stayed locked in position as he deposited his seed into Jimmy's youthful rear.

"You seem quite taken with young Jimmy's cock, my dear," said Charles as he patted Jimmy off him. "Can you pass us those tissues?" Charles pointed Nina to a box on the small coffee table.

Nina pulled out some of the tissues, handing some to Jimmy, then the Reverend Frobisher.

"Bend over, you sweet thing," Charles murmured to Jimmy.

Holding open his arse cheeks, Jimmy bent over, allowing Charles to dab his ravished bottom.

"Doesn't he have the most peachy arse, Nina?"

Nina had to agree that Jimmy did have a very peachy bottom, very smooth. "I didn't know you were gay, Reverend," said Nina, curiosity getting the better of her.

"Oh, I'm not gay per se, however in my social class, sodomy is almost de rigueur, and I have developed a strong passion for bottoms, male bottoms, female bottoms, I just enjoy buggering bottoms!" He laughed at Nina's expression. "And, my dear, you have an exquisite bottom." This time his laugh was dripping with salacious intent.

Alarmed, Nina stepped back. "Reverend, you can't mean to say...what about your poor wife!"

Charles chuckled again. "My poor wife is well aware of my passion for bottoms; indeed, she has endured many a sodomising at my hands. However, right now, Gwen is tied to our bed being fucked by her most precious toy. A fucking machine, no less. She calls it Rodney. Rodney, would you believe! Sometimes I leave the remote just out of reach. One day I shall find her expired through orgasm, un petit mort, eh?" A hacking cough interrupted his laughing, his thin hairy legs jutting out from under his paunch.

Mrs Frobisher? A fucking machine? Nina was beyond stunned.

"And don't act so high and mighty, young lady, what about you the other day in the disabled loo? 'Yes, sir, no sir, can I finger my wet snatch, sir!'" Charles went on in a mocking tone.

Alarm and confusion marred Nina's gentle face. How? When?

Jimmy looked smug. "Hidden camera's. You wouldn't believe the shenanigans that go on in there. And in the outbuildings."

"And in the vestry!" Charles barked good-naturedly, slapping Jimmy on the bare arse in amused delight.

"You saw me?" Nina gasped. Oh, sweet Lord.

"Yes, Jimmy was watching you in real-time, couldn't believe his luck! He knocked one out watching you finger that sweet pussy of yours, he's taken quite a shine to you!

Nina ignored the Reverend's leering and glared at Jimmy. "That is despicable! Spying on people!"

"Oh, absolutely," agreed Jimmy, showing no concern whatsoever.

"Don't worry, it's not just you. Ted, our taciturn and dour groundskeeper, has being rogering Mrs Marchent for months now. Tupping her like a fat sow in the outbuilding, the woman can't get enough of his stout cock! Understandable, given her other half is impotent. They are both in my marriage counselling group." Charles added in response to Nina's questioning look.

"And you're casually betraying these confidences?" Nina said, her tone biting.

Charles waved her away. "Good Lord, yes. Boring little turd is her husband, and Barbera is happy enough as long she is being stoked by Ted's poker. Woman is a right goer! Which brings me to you, Nina."

"Me?"

"Yes, you, because we are now aware that under that simpering exterior and frumpy Church frocks, you are also a bit of a goer." His eyes narrowed. "And even if you aren't, we wouldn't want to see that recording of you fingering yourself in the Church facilities getting out, would we, Jimmy?"

"Absolutely not, Reverend," grinned Jimmy.

Unbelievable! She was being blackmailed again! This time though, Nina fought back.

"And what about you, and Jimmy, and Mrs Frobisher!"

"What about us? It will be just the word of an embarrassed girl accidentally caught on a security feed, trying to deflect her shame. Nina, you are better than this clumsy attempt to blackmail us." Charles shook his head in sorrow.

"I'm better? What about you trying to blackmail me!"

"Oh, I'm beyond redemption. I'm a lying, cheating, sodomising scoundrel," the Reverend Frobisher chuckled. "And talking of sodomising, Jimmy is going to pop your anal cherry while I watch."

"My what?"

"Your anal cherry, your cute little puckered starfish, your sexy bumhole is about to receive Jimmy's stiff cock, and we truly thank the Lord for what you are about to receive!"

"Now?" Nina's voice rose several octaves

"Seize the day, young Nina, of course now. Strike while the iron is hot, or in Jimmy's case, iron-hard. Ditch the skirt."

"What?"

Charles and Jimmy exchanged an exasperated look. "Nina, this will go a lot quicker if you could just keep up with the plan. Jimmy is hard, your bottom is glorious, and I'm too old to get it up again, so I'm going to enjoy myself vicariously." The Reverend's tone was calm but firm. A firmness that knifed through Nina, pricking her submissive spot.

She had no choice, Nina thought. She was the victim of calculating, dominant men, powerful men, intent on controlling her. Again.

"I've, I've never...you know...done it...up there," she said weakly.

"Good. That's kind of what we were hoping," replied Charles. "Skirt off. There's a good girl."

Shaking, Nina pulled down the zip at the back and undid the catch. She tugged at her skirt, wriggling her hips as she did so, much to the appreciation of her audience.

"Excellent, Nina, now..oh, my...stockings, very fetching...now turn around and bend over...oh, what is this we spy? Is that a thong nestling nicely between those pert cheeks?" Charles smacked his lips in excitement while Jimmy stroked himself.

Nina felt her face burning as she slid down her thong. She had exposed herself on camera for James like this, but that was in the security of her home, now she was in the vestry of St Martins on the Wold, with two respected gentlemen of the cloth ogling her tight, virgin arsehole.

"Have you ever stuck anything up your bum, Nina?" Charles asked, his voice strained.

Shamefully, Nina recalled this afternoon's lesson. Ten minutes of anal fingering. How prophetic had today's lesson been!

"Only my fingers," she replied quietly.

"What was that, my dear? Do speak up!"

"My fingers, Reverend. I fingered my bum this afternoon."

"You dirty, little minx!" Charles chuckled. "Absolute slut, wouldn't you agree, Jimmy?"

"Yeah." Jimmy's voice was as hard as his cock.

"And what a bumhole! Certainly worthy of a light fingering. A tight, dark jewel set nicely between your caramel orbs," enthused Reverend Frobisher. "Nina, Jimmy is going to enjoy puncturing that enticing, smokey brown centre!" He sucked on his finger and then prodded Nina's anus. "Oh, my, that is going to be a tight squeeze! Perhaps I should go first."

"Reverend! You promised!" Jimmy whined.

"Well, I suppose I did. Your reward for letting me ravish your sweet bottom and for trapping Nina with your camera snares. Youngsters and their tech, eh Nina?"

Red-faced and bent over, her hair spilling forward, Nina was in no mood to appreciate Jimmy's talent for tech. She winced again as the Reverend prodded her arsehole. Please, God, let them have their wicked way so she could escape home.

"Fetch the lube, Jimmy, at least let me grease her up for you."

Nina waited patiently, suppressing a nervous shiver as cold gel was smeared over her prized virginity. Bracing herself, she felt the Reverend's finger start to massage her hole and then attempt to burrow in gently. It was like popping a balloon. At first resistance, then the Reverend's forefinger sank up to his knuckle.

"How does that feel, Nina?" Charles asked, wriggling his finger around.

Not unpleasant, admitted Nina to herself. Having been made to expose herself to the foul desires of the clergymen, and now a finger stimulating her insides; Nina was reluctantly beginning to enjoy the benefits her predicament brought. She winced again as without waiting for her answer, the Reverend inserted his full, fat finger into her poop chute.

"Reverend!" Nina gasped, a mixture of delight and mortification.

The Reverend chuckled. "I do believe you are getting quite wet, my dear. How about you finger her juicy snatch, Jimmy."

A tiny squeal was the men's reward as Jimmy plunged his finger into Nina's wet pussy.

"She sure is starting to enjoy herself!" Jimmy grinned, watching as the Reverend stretched and widened Nina's arsehole. "Think she is ready, Reverend?"

Reluctantly, Charles withdrew his finger with a loud 'plop' and sucked on its musky odour.

"Please be gentle with me," pleaded Nina.

Shuffling into position behind her, Jimmy rubbed his engorged cock head against Nina's freshly lubed hole. "Of course, Nina," he reassured her unconvincingly.

"Oh, dear!" Nina moaned as she felt the pressure on her anus building. Bracing herself, Nina pulled her arse cheeks wider and prayed it wouldn't hurt too much. Slowly, she felt him stretch her, invading her very private place. Fingering herself anally had been humiliating enough as bum sex was a filthy and disgusting perversion. Yet, paradoxically this fed her excitement and being coerced into this obscene practice by harsh, unfeeling men was supercharging her arousal. Nina's nerves were starting to tingle with pleasure.

"She's so fucking tight!" Jimmy gasped.

The Reverend leant forward, his rheumy eyes focused on the sight of Nina's slick brown ring slowly distending over Jimmy's tool. Nina gasped and moaned, her trembling fingers digging into her own soft flesh, sounds and sights dancing erotically before the randy Reverend. "That's it, Jimmy, ram your cock home, fuck her sweet arse!"

"Uh-huh!" Jimmy bucked forward, Nina's anal resistance broken as he sank deeper into her.

"Ohh, fucking, God!" Nina shrieked, reaching forward to steady herself. It felt like a massive intrusion inside her! Nina fought her body's natural instinct to expel the invader, instead she sought to savour this experience, her first anal fuck no less, and in the vestry with the Reverend as an attentive audience.

Hands gripped her hips as Jimmy pumped her virgin arse. The initial pain and discomfort were receding, and what little remained fed into Nina's submissive and masochistic nature, her hand reaching between her legs, rubbing her sensitive clit as she took her gratification from her demeaning mistreatment.

"You enjoying my cock in your tight sexy arse?" Jimmy demanded, smacking her rump.

"Yes, Jimmy, thank you," gasped Nina, pushing back as they copulated furiously, his hands reaching forward and popping off the buttons of her blouse, scooping up her jiggling tits in his large hands.

"The randy little minx is really going for it!" the Reverend Frobisher said in delight as he shuffled around, waving his stubby, semi-erect cock in her face.

Instinctively, Nina opened her mouth to accept his grace, his wrinkled ball sack resting against her chin as she sucked life into his cock.

"Oh, you greedy girl!" The Reverend beamed.

Rolling her tongue around the Reverend's less than impressive salty cockle, Nina tasted Jimmy's savoury arse musk, a not undelightful sensation on her palette and yet another first for Nina, which would please James and his friends.

The Reverend gripped her head, his wiry pubes scratching her face as he held her to him, trying to push his cock as deep as possible inside her mouth.

Coughing slightly, Nina gamely accommodated his wishes as Jimmy raided deep inside her ravished rectum, her arse open and eager for his attentions. Nina facilitated both men by reaching back and forth and jigging two sets of warm balls, hoping to receive two loads of semen.

"Christ, she's a great arse fuck, Reverend!" Jimmy gasped before unloading deep inside her. Nina could feel his warm wetness filling her.

It took longer to coax any fluid out of the Reverend Frobisher's balls. Nina's jaw was beginning to ache, and it was with some relief when he dribbled warm cum into her mouth.

"Nina," the Reverend gasped, "I do believe you will become an even more valued member of our Church from now on."

"Amen, Reverend, amen to that!" Jimmy rubbed his slimy tool over Nina's bum, a tiny trickle of his jizz trickling slowly out of her red and sore arsehole.

A bell sounded as the Reverend wiped his cock on Nina's long hair. "Time for Evening Song, Jimmy. We would be delighted if you would join us this evening, Nina. Perhaps you would care to sing a solo piece? You have a sweet mouth in so many ways."

Clenching her buttocks tight, Nina straightened and removed some cum from her chin with her finger. "I would love to, Reverend."

And so, later that evening, Nina rose to sing:Messiah. I Know That My Redeemer Liveth, with Mr Gladwell on the organ. And as her sweet, light tones filled the Church, Nina unclenched her cheeks and let Jimmy's warm seed seep from her deflowered arse.

It had been, Nina reflected as she sang the glories of Christ, a quite memorable day.

12