All Comments on 'The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 02'

by Fatherlyneed

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You tease!!!

You just keep teasing!!!! When do they finally get together? What about the new daddy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yuck

these men seriously cant help but think of their daughters as sex objects... hope all of them go to jail. the guys that took the case are abuse apolagists and incest is rape. assuming the girl was still under her fathers financial control, any consent given was coerced. coerced consent is not consent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
holy nuclear...

explosion...the potential here is mind boggling....well done!

KarenBethKarenBethalmost 8 years ago
love it!

""yuck

these men seriously cant help but think of their daughters as sex objects... hope all of them go to jail. the guys that took the case are abuse apolagists and incest is rape. assuming the girl was stillmore...""

You know what these stories are before you read them. If it's so *Yuck*, then by all means, go read something else!

Im loving this one but please don't leave us hanging too long!

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Don't bother with this story try writing one with men in it and not sick one's that share their wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Uh the authors name is fatherlyneed

To all you bitching out there. It's in the incest section. If you're so disgusted don't read it. Geez!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

is the part about cheating on mom true too? with one of the women from work that we met?

littledoyouknowlittledoyouknowabout 5 years ago
Nice

Dialogues are realistic. You quite know about law. It's nice to read I like it. I might need some popcorn as well 😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loving the set up and world building

mydaddywasadollarmydaddywasadollarabout 2 years ago

Normally, when authors expand to other characters beyond the two main ones that makes my interest waver, but this is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is getting very tangled. I'm anxious to read more and more.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous