The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nicole, I should have done this the first night I found you like this in your bed, " he said as two of his fingers slid smoothly into her. Her heart-shaped ass came up off the bed onto his searching fingers as he touched her. She lifted her hips, impaling herself on them. He could hear her breath catch.

As fast as they took her, they were gone. She moaned, her small fists twisting in the sheets at her shoulders. "Don't tease me, Dad."

He ran a hand down one leg and up the other exploring her legs. "Nice legs, Nicole, I never noticed what long firm legs you have." God, you'll never know how much I'm gonna enjoy having them wrapped around me just a few minutes, Daughter!

"Turn over!" he ordered. She rolled over on to her back for him. Now he was kneeling above her and between her legs as she placed a foot on each side of his knees.

She felt his hands inside her thighs, spreading her legs and urging, "Spread your legs for me, Nicole."

"Yes, Father." I'm so open. I've never felt so defenseless. You could do anything to me!

"Wider!" Jack Grant leaned forward over his daughter's now helpless open body as he steadied himself. He took his cock in his hand and squeezed it, forcing the blood to the head and shaft. He knew that he might have to hurt her to open her. Jesus, I don't want to hurt you! You need to be wet. wetter and hornier than you have ever been in your whole life.

He kissed his way down his only child's tummy. He'd been between her legs like this twice before. Both times, she had been asleep. Well, you're not asleep this time, Olivia Nicole Grant. No, by God, you're not.

Jack Grant, father, attorney, and simply a man covered his teenage daughter's sex with his mouth licking into her. Opening and wetting her. Preparing her!

"Oh my God, Daddy!" Don't stop!

Go ahead, scream little girl. No one's gonna hear you!

At the front door of the Grant home, MacKenzie Dawn Phillips knocked but there was no answer. She tried the door. It was locked. And, Jack's jeep was not in the driveway.

Looking around to make sure no one was watching, she knelt down and found the spare key under the doormat like Nikki had showed her. She let herself in.

The security door clicked shut behind her, chirping as it rearmed. The house was dark. The shades were all drawn. It was quiet. Mac turned her head slightly to hear better. Well, maybe not totally quiet!

She heard a squeal. That's Nikki. I'd know her voice anywhere.

The words were muffled, yet Mac thought she'd heard, "Don't! Please don't!"

Like a shot, she sprinted for the stairs. She bolted up the stairs taking them two at a time. The door to Nikki's room stood open, but it was empty. Turning, she heard Nikki's voice down the hall. There were no lights in the master bedroom, Uncle Jack's room. She could only make out a word or two, merely a phrase here and there when someone raised their voice. The only sure thing she knew was that there were two voices, two people. One voice is Nikki's. The other is a Man. What the fuck?

MacKenzie moved down the hall as quietly and quickly as possible. Dropping her backpack, she kicked off her shoes. Her feet felt the soft rug under them as she moved like a whisper. Quiet! Don't let them know you are here!

She was moving fast!

Things in the master bedroom were moving even faster. Jack brought his mouth away from Nikki's pussy. "You like?" he teased. Fuck, you're sweet, wet and ready!

Nicole screamed, her voice cracking, "No!" He laughed low in his throat; it was only frustration. Her back came up off the bed; her fists holding onto the bed beside her. "Oh my God, don't ..."

"Don't what?" he asked quietly, calmly, teasingly. Don't what, tiny daughter?

Her fists beat against his back as she panted breathlessly, "...stop!"

Smiling wantonly from between her legs, he lifted his mouth, covered in her juices, whispering "Oh, you want me to stop." Moving to his knees between her open legs, he turned his head, tenderly kissing the inside of her thigh. I have all the time in the world! We have all the time in the world!

"No, I don't want you to ...!"

He reached up, covering her mouth with his hand, silencing her. "Shhhhhh!"

As he took his hand away from her mouth, she drew a fevered breath in surprise. Jack Grant simply reached down with his two hands and placed them around her waist just above her hips. He pulled her hips up off the bed and onto his knees, spreading her legs wide as the head of his cock found the wet, well-fingered, well kissed, narrow and hot entrance to her sex. His stiff shaft unsheathed as her needfully swollen vulvae pushed the loose folds of skin back off his cock head. It split her labia, tugging them gently inward as he started forward.

Well, here we are! The locus poenitentiae. The point of no return.

It was ironic, that at this precise moment that MacKenzie Dawn Phillips found them. For Mac, it had been a totally bewildering afternoon so far. Overwhelmed by thoughts of what had happened at her home, her misadventures with Spencer and Tammy, MacKenzie needed to talk to someone to put it all together. She needed to make sense of it, somehow!

Confused and distracted, she was already half-out-of-her-mind; her brain couldn't put two and two together and come up with four fast enough. Everything seemed surreal. Nothing she saw or heard made sense. MacKenzie blinked her eyes at what she saw on the bed.

Where Nikki had sweat running down her face, Mac saw tears. In the low light, she could only see an outline against the bedroom windows. She saw a large man on top of Nikki in the dark. The only words she heard clearly were, "No, I don't want you too ..." Then, she saw the man pull Nikki's hips up onto his lap. He impaled her. He is fucking her? NO!

Oh My God, she's being raped! He's raping her!

Jack flexed his cock hardening it. The moral agonizing finally over, he pulled Nicole onto his dick.

The mouth of her vagina chewed on it in welcome. Her pussy lips wetting it. Closing his eyes, Jack Grant was about to assert the most primal right known to man. He drew back slightly getting ready to claim a daughter's virginity, thinking of the song she loved and smiled, You're 'almost a woman'!

Almost!

Without warning the dark screamed, "Get off her, you sick fucker. What part of 'No!' do you not understand?" Jack felt something hit his back, solidly. Instantly, there were hands, fists, knees, feet, and fingernails everywhere. Someone grabbed his head, pulling it back and wrapped their legs around him. Hands and arms wrapped around his head and, more importantly, his throat.

He let out a surprised grunt of pain as a foot caught him in the nuts, "Oomphh!"

As his cock was quite literally ripped from her pussy's hungry grip, Nikki opened her eyes. Her brain simply couldn't interpret it all fast enough, My dad's fighting. Someone's on his back. Someone's choking him. That someone's MacKenzie. And, she's winning.

"Nikki, call 911! RIGHT NOW!"

I've never heard MacKenzie use her voice like that. Whoa!

Jack tried to talk, but he couldn't. The choke hold had him breathless. No breath equals no voice. Pretty simple equation. He reached back, trying to grab whoever the fuck was on his back but they simply tightened their arms across his throat. He was seeing stars. His balls hurt. He wrapped his hand around one of the arms to pull it free. His thumb was bent backwards. Bright painful lights replaced the growing darkness.

"Next time, I'll break it! Shake your head if you understand, asshole!"

He didn't hesitate; he nodded. Yep, check, if I do that again, you break my fucking thumb! Got it!

He heard Nikki speak for the first time. "Mac???"

In answer, Mac spat out furiously, "I said NOW, Nikki. Call 911. GO!"

Turning her attention back to the man, Mac spoke so softly she said made his skin crawl. "My daddy's a lawyer, you fucking scumbag. And he's gonna put your ass in jail. Do you know what they do in jail to guys like you?" Guys who try to rape young girls!

"Mac!" Nikki called more urgently now. She touched her friend's arm.

Mac didn't know it was Nikki's hand. "I warned you, fucker, what would happen if you did that again!"

The pain was indescribable as Jack;s thumb was wrenched suddenly and painfully the wrong way.

"Mac! Mac, it's not rape. It's not rape. It's not! Please, don't hurt him." She gently pulled back on Mac's hand, releasing it from around Jack's battered thumb.

In turn, Mac tightened her arm across Jack's throat. He could barely breathe, and he definitely couldn't get a word out.

Mac looked up to Nikki. Nikki was naked. She face was red like she had been crying. To Mac, she looked frightened.

"I heard you say 'NO!' I saw this fucker with his dick in you. Nikki, he was gonna rape you. I have seen my dad when he is ready to fuck, and this guy was ready to fuck. He wasn't gonna stop, even if you said, 'No'. That's rape!"

Jack tried to speak, but Mac just tightened her grasp. Did I say you could talk, asshole?

She jerked Jack backwards and down. He was unceremoniously dragged off the bed with her at his back. He ended up on his knees on the rug with a very determined, small black girl behind him. She pulled him back by his neck into a bow. He couldn't move anything but his hand, and she'd already shown him what would happen if he moved that.

With his brain starved for oxygen, Jack started getting a bit giddy. This would be funny if it didn't hurt so bad.

Mac was past angry. She pulled back on his head. His cock hung down, not fully erect anymore. Mac reached around him, taking his balls in her small hand and squeezed. "You're not so hard now, are you?"

Jack barely got out a muffled groan of pain. Oh fucking God, that hurts!

"Nikki, CALL THE POLICE!"

Nicole looked at her best friend. Mac's on a roll. Mac thinks this is someone who was hurting me. God, she's fierce!

She watched her friend fully control a man. This wasn't practice with Sensei. Jack wasn't a small man, either. Nikki almost giggled; MacKenzie had been right, Size doesn't matter!

Then it fully hit Nikki. In that moment, she knew with some certainty there was at least one person on the planet, other than her dad, who would kill to protect her. She loves me!

That moment of insight took all ambiguity out of the situation. If I don't stop her, she'll hurt him!

"Mac, listen to me. It's not what you think," Nikki pleaded.

Mac's eyes told Nikki that she wasn't really hearing her. She was too focused on making sure the rapist could not breathe or move.

Jack struggled to free himself from the girl on his back. All he got was a forceful squeeze to his nuts. His eyes saw bright lights again. Oh, pretty! Little white stars, this time.

"It's okay. You can probably get by with just one of these, huh?" Mac released one nut squeezing the other harder.

This time he got out a single word "Mac ... " that turned into a tortured moan. Holy Mother of God!

"Daddy, stop struggling. She doesn't know it's you." Nikki's voice broke the fragile silence after her dad's moan. "She thinks you were trying to rape me."

"Daddy?" Mac echoed, not understanding.

"Mac," Nikki pleaded with her friend. She pointed across the room. "Mac, look in the mirror over there."

Mac looked, seeing herself behind a large male who was bent backwards. He was big, at least he'd looked big when she jumped on him. A decent-sized cock hung down from his groin. Her free hand was holding one of his balls, tightly. Now, on your knees, not so big. Are you!

"Mac, just don't hurt him. Let me turn on the light, so you can see."

Nikki walked quickly away and flipped the switch on in the darkened room.

Now, finally, MacKenzie could clearly see the man in the mirror. Her brow wrinkled as she processed what she saw. What the fuck?

"Jack? Uncle Jack?!"

She released his throat. He coughed. His hand went to hers, prying it from his privates. He took his first full, deep breath in a couple of minutes.

Mac stepped back, and moved to one side. Asked again, "Jack?"

He fell forward on all fours, rolling into a fetal 'God, my nuts hurt' position on his side.

"Jack, what the fuck? You were gonna rape Nikki? Your own daughter? Jesus, I knew that you probably beat-off thinking about her. I thought it was just a fantasy. When I teased you that night, I wasn't telling you to act on those fantasies. Don't you have any fucking control at all? Is that all you and my dad ever think about? Fucking us?"

"Mac," Nikki intervened, "It wasn't rape."

"What do you mean, 'it wasn't rape'? I heard you say, 'No!'" Mac accused.

Jack raised his hand to silence them, finally finding his voice, though it was hoarser than he remembered. It cracked as he spoke, "I would never hurt Nikki, Mac. I would never force her to do anything."

Jesus, I would never force either of you to do anything that you didn't want to do.

He tried to stand from the floor. All he could do was breath out a moan. Both girls moved to assist him.

They helped him to the edge of the bed. He fell backwards. "I think I'll just lay here for a little bit, if that is okay with everyone." Oh God, it hurts so bad!

One of his balls was red and swollen. The other was still numb from being kicked. He thought for a second and decided that was probably a good thing.

"Nikki, what the hell is going on?" MacKenzie blurted out, still angry, confused and now embarrassed. Jesus, I freaking lost my mind. I lost my cool in a fight. I must never do that again! Ever!

At first Nikki looked away, then turned back tp MacKenzie. "He was going to show me how."

"Show you how to what?" What the hell am I missing here?

"You know, we talk about it all the time," Nikki nudged her friend's shoulder. Come on, MacKenzie, think!

"Hell, all you and I ever talk about is sex ... and boys ... and men ... and ... sex." Her voice trailed off, and she glanced at Jack on the bed trying not to move. Sex? This is about Sex?

She gazed at Nikki, who was now smiling a little. Nikki could see the little wheels spinning in her head.

MacKenzie's mouth opened, and her jaw dropped. You've got to be shitting me! That's not what I just saw. That can't be what I just saw. Can it? No! No way!

"Mac, I only said 'No' because he stopped touching me, when I was almost ready to ... you know." She gently bumped shoulders with Mac again.

Nikki saw the understanding flood Mac's eyes.

MacKenzie climbed up onto the big bed, stretching out next to Jack on her stomach. "Oh My God, Uncle Jack, I'm so sorry. I really didn't know it was you in the dark. I thought you were just some guy on top of her, hurting her. I thought she needed help to get you off of her. I mean ...?"

Jack opened his eyes. He wasn't mad.

Nikki crawled up on the other side of Jack. "Daddy, are you okay?"

"Am I missing any body parts?" Jack joked lamely. He moaned in pain as his left nut returned from the dead.

"Hmm, let's see," Nikki volunteered. "Kiss me."

His eyes shot open and his eyebrow arched. Her lips touched his. Her tongue slipped in. His found hers.

"Tongue seems to work okay." MacKenzie teased, watching Nikki and Jack.

Nicole came to her knees next to him. Leaning across his face she lowered a nipple to his lips. They closed on it automatically, and sucked gently bringing it to a good firm pout.

"Lips seem to work normally," MacKenzie said, smiling again, still watching.

Nikki's lips slid slowly down his neck and upper chest, finally settling on a nipple. She bit gently. He jumped and moaned "Jesus, Nikki, be gentle!"

Mac watched Jack and Nikki. She felt guilty. She felt fierce. The adrenaline was still there in her. Something had been unlocked in her. I think I just graduated from Aikido practice to real life. I now officially know enough to hurt someone. I know enough to be lethal. Now, I just need to figure out how to not hurt them! How to be a non-lethal weapon?

She looked at Nikki wide-eyed, there were tears in the corners of her dark brown eyes. "I'm really, really, sorry. I thought...."

Jack watched dumbstruck, as Nikki simply reached out, placing two fingers on Mac's lips shushing her.

"I thought he was hurting you," Mac mumbled past the fingers. "When I saw what he was doing. When I saw him put his dick inside you, I kind of went crazy." And, that must never happen again!

"I know," Nikki whispered as she got to her knees on one side of Jack, leaning across him her hands on his chest for balance. She reached down and turned her friend's face upward towards hers.

She whispered tenderly, "I know."

"My brain went kind of ...?" Mac fumbled for the right words, then looked up into her friend's eyes, "All I could think was, 'No! You can't have her, not like that. She's ..." A long pause followed.

"Yours?" Nikki finished. Is that what you meant MacKenzie?

Jack lifted his head for the first time from the bed. He was still waiting for the sensation to return to his left nut. He was in pain, but he wasn't bored. This is getting interesting.

Mac came up from beside him, settling to her knees on Jack's other side. Just like Nikki, she put her hands flat on Jack's chest and leaned across him.

Bringing her face close to Nikki, their lips almost touching. She said with some kind of blushing, first realization of pride, "Yeah, mine!" Mine!

Mac reached out suddenly, taking Nikki by the hair, pulling her head forward into a kiss. Jack had no question as to whether there was tongue. Jesus Christ, they're fucking beautiful together!

Mac freed her lips. "Mine!" she emphasized. She didn't let go of Nikki's hair. She twisted the hair in her hand, slightly turning Nikki's face to the side so she could whisper into her best friend's ear, "Do you understand?" Do you, Nikki?

Nikki shook her head, Yes, I understand.

"That's not good enough, say it outloud." She pulled Nicole's head back.

"I do!" I understand!

Jack was absolutely fascinated with MacKenzie and a little surprised. He remembered her conversation about Aikido. Perfect action without intention. The clarity shook Jack, impressing him. This is her first decision in life. Her first real decision with an outcome. She's making it the same way she trains, stillness, then action. No regret. No thought for failure. No plan for retreat. No careful weighing of the consequences. Pure action. Jesus. Desire, Want, Need, all totaled up in a single act and reduced to a spartan clean sentence. 'You are mine!'

More simple and clearer. 'Do you understand?'

And the answer to the question of questions. Simplicity itself. 'I do!'

Painful and surreal as it was, listening to his daughter say, 'I do!', it was even more distressing that he couldn't really breathe with both girls leaning on his chest. "Girls, I think maybe it's time?" he wheezed weakly.

"Shut up, Jack!"

He shook his head. Stereo! I have two ears. There seems to be two distinct voices saying, 'Shut up, Jack!' A voice on each side of my head. Stereo!

Mac still had Nikki's ponytail. "Not good enough. Try again."

"Nikki, listen to me. I'm only going to say this once. I fought to save you. I fought for you. I would have hurt him for you. You're mine! Now, fucking say it!"

Nikki attempted to look at her dad. Mac was having none of that. "Don't look at him. Look at me."