All Comments on 'The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 15'

by Fatherlyneed

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
When?

Make them come all together and move on already. You just love the idea of playing. Not them actually releasing all of that sexual tension. Make Nikki have sex with Mack's daddy and then have the daddy's release their daughters together. You are stringing and stressing me out.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 7 years ago
RE: Authors' Notes

I keep hoping this story will get better, but you keep it at a mediocre level with your poor writing style. Your characters, and the way you developed them are excellent, but you don't use them well, you scatter them like seeds hoping one day they will develop; so do I. I just finished reading your author's notes. It was another exercise in futility. You write in a circular fashion starting with with a flourish, and then immediately there after fall off a cliff to tell us if you believe there are a specific number of ways to commit incest. I don't believe anyone is interested in knowing that a fourth cousin, twice removed is still culpable of having incest with a family member. It is still incest. Get back to the story, and make it work.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 7 years ago
Me - I LOVE the pace ...

Just right ... keep it going, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep It Up

Great story! I love it, a little slow on the move but should make for a bang of a grand finale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
posting

my question would be ..........why don't you post the whole story?

TediTediover 7 years ago
More... Please!

Thank you for sharing your creativity.

FatherlyneedFatherlyneedover 7 years agoAuthor
Pace of Posting (writer's Note)

In response to a very good question. Why not post the entire story at once. Editing!

It is taking about a week per chapter to edit for language (repeating), spelling, punctuation, story continuity, and content.

When I first finished the story, I thought I would just 'post' it. Hubris. Editing is freaking hard work (and editors are unsung heroes).

Then, there is "life" itself. I'm retired (if that word has any actual meaning). There are days/weeks where living on a boat in a foreign country requires hard work and oodles of time. I have never worked as hard in my life as I have since I retired.

Finally, a couple of chapters have been added based on feedback, so the story has changed/evolved a little based on a couple of very insightful comments.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 7 years ago
What a great story!

I find your story very well written and a pleasure to read. I can't wait to read the upcoming chapters!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 4 years ago
Brilliant

Nuff said.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

Did Spencer mend that fence, or, is he still sitting on it ? I hope Tammy is not wreckage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous