All Comments on 'The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 16'

by Fatherlyneed

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ffIIffIIover 7 years ago
getting good

i started reading this chapter, with the intent of reading a few paragraphs only, and finishing in the morning, i could not stop reading it. very very good! keep it going.

dsgruntleddsgruntledover 7 years ago
Awesome

The hints of so much more to come out, incest that goes way back. Deep dark family secrets.

izzieDizzieDover 7 years ago
Ha!!!

Damned SUperb work!!!!!!!!!

izzieDizzieDover 7 years ago

OAN: LOOOVE the Judge!! A bit asshole'ish, but that wit tho!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a judge

Nicely done

peebeeandrollopeebeeandrolloover 7 years ago
American Law

As a UK citizen, I'm not up with American Law. In the UK the age of concent is 16.

You can't make or take part in porn till you're 18. Incest is still Incest, according to the law.

I take it that the age of consent in the US is 18, or does it vary from state to state? The date/tine stamp on the video is a brilliant twist by the way.

I still can't see why Jack has taken on the casr, apart from getting Jennifer his ex to represent Chelsea.

You also mentioned the klack of sex in this chapter, if anything you have very cleverly, at certain points opened the readers mind to very graphic sex.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 7 years ago
Well Done

Spencer should have left a few teeth on the office floor

FatherlyneedFatherlyneedover 7 years agoAuthor
American Law

Thanks for the question and the comment.

American Law : Yes, you guessed it. The age of consent varies state to state. As low as 13-14 in some southern states (though this is changing). It is currently 18 years on Oregon. Though the age of consent is usually also the age of majority or legal emancipation. Uaually important in the ability to make contracts and 'consent' to sexual relations.

There is also in American Law a notion of 'abuse by a person in a position of trust or authority'. I have tweaked this notion and the emancipation issue in this story. Had to do so because the age of all characters in sexual activity in stories for Literotica is 18 years old.

I hope the small tweaks are not noticeable ( to all but an Oregon attorney) and do not impede the story line. I have instead gone for believable over entirely accurate legal exactitude.

With that in mind ... a disclaimer ... this story in NO WAY reflects real LAWs. If you need legal advice, contact an attorney. If you need good erotic fiction ... read on.

Thanks for the question though. Hope this clarifies it. And explains my motivation in how I am using the legal underpinnings of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Master Storyteller

You are a master storyteller. You have managed to get the villan's plan, explain the legal underpinnings and move the story along, alm the while riveting me to my seat. The juxtaposition of the relationships and how the "evidence" affected them is amazing. This not the story I was expecting and I am delightfully surprised.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A page turner

I want to read faster but also I want to read slower so I can savior what I am reading.

A page turner, thank you.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

I'm not an expert but I wonder whether a 3 hr time differ would stand up in court.

Another cracker of an episode in this family drama.

mydaddywasadollarmydaddywasadollaralmost 2 years ago

I didn’t read this but I circled back to it and I’m glad I did. This really puts into place that it’s not just ‘everything incest is hot’ …to me it makes Jack x Nikki a real love story, not just being hot for the sake of being hot. There’s love and good intentions there - not abuse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous