The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mac looked down. Whoa! My dad goes out on dates 'commando'.

He cleared his throat. "Look, Mac, we've got to stop before this goes any further."

Mac lifted her head, her eyes betraying her surprise and hurt. She was crushed, disappointed, defeated.

"Stop? But, you said..."

"No, stop just long enough to work some things out. I understand why you don't want to take time to think. I know you don't want me to think. And you're right; thinking gets in the way. But, we've got to stop while I can still think, and while you can still think, and we can agree on something. Okay?"

There were small 'almost tears' in the corners of her eyes as she nodded her head, Yes.

"Mac, I can't show you 'everything' you want to know. It's way past wrong. But, I understand why you want to know. I'm flattered.... No, I'm honored that you're asking me. But, there are things you and I simply must not do! Cannot do! If we made a mistake, it'd change us forever. I'd never forgive myself and you might never forgive me. I know you 'feel' right now that nothing you and I could do together could possibly be wrong." My heart is beating fast to that same beat. Do it! Do it! Do it!

Spencer paused long enough to ask her. "I'm going to ask you if you trust me. Do you?"

She shook her head, Yes.

"Can I trust you?" he asked. Clearly, she didn't understand the question.

"Mac, if I say 'We have to stop', then we've got to stop. Can I trust you to stop? Because, if you don't stop when I say, I don't know if I have the will power to stop."

"You can trust me. I'll stop, if you tell me to." Mac agreed.

"Okay! Next, you can't tell anyone what we do; no one would understand. No one! Can you keep a secret?"

Mac hesitated, "Can I tell Nikki; I mean, Nick?"

"Why? This is important, Mac. Why might you need to talk to Nikki about this?"

This time, it was MacKenzie who took a sip of her tequila. "I think Nikki's learning from her dad, too."

Spencer was stunned. "Why do you think that? Has she said that?" Jack, what the fuck are you doing?

"No, we've always done everything together. We talk about everything. I mean 'everything'. Yet, somehow she knows a lot more about sex than me. She knows secret stuff about how all this works."

Spencer took a chance. "Okay, you can share anything you want with Nikki." So, Nikki knows secret stuff!

"So what else, Dad; what can't you show me?"

Spencer took a full shot of the tequila. It burned this time. "I can't be your 'first'; I won't 'violate' you; I will not have sex with you." He nodded downward at his obvious arousal. "This is not going inside you. No matter how bad I want it, and no matter how bad you want it."

Mac surprised him. "I'm not ready for that anyway." Not yet, Daddy.

"Really?" Thank you, Baby Jesus!

She surprised him again. She came up on her knees and turned slightly, taking a small hand and gently slapping her ass. "Not in my ass?"

He smiled. "No, Smarty Pants, not in your ass either!" God damn. That ass is not something I need to see. Fuck!

She floored him with her next question. Her fingers traced her lips, just like his had. "Not in my mouth, Daddy?"

Spencer shut his eyes tightly and counted, "One one-thousand, two one-thousand, three one-thousand ..." I will not think of my daughter's lips wrapped around my erection. I will not think of MacKenzie's lips stretched over the head of my cock. I will not imagine the feeling of her swallowing around it.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm waiting ten seconds before I answer," he confessed, exhaling. I will not imagine any of this because I am a good father. Fuck me!

"Daddy, a president of the United States once said 'getting a blow job was not sex'. He was under oath and his hand was on the Bible." She looked down; her dad was leaking a drop of precum. She reached between them and, with her hand around it, wiped away the small drop bringing her fingers to her lips and tasting him.

When he'd felt her finger touch the head of his cock, he'd opened his eyes. He was speechless when she put her fingers to her lips. Hell has a special place for men who have seen what I just saw!

Tasting, she closed her eyes and smiled. "It's not very salty; Nikki said it was salty."

Aw Jesus, Jack! As he thought about where Nikki might have gotten that specific information, he tried to force blood back up into his head--the one with the lawyer's brain inside. "Mac," he shuddered, "that president you're talking about actually said "oral sex is not sex," which is like saying a 'nuclear bomb' is not a 'bomb' or that a 'white horse' is not a 'horse'. You can say that even as a president, but no one with a brain will ever believe you. The truth's simple and immediately recognizable, even if you can't prove it."

"You never answered my question."

"Which question?"

"What do my lips promise, Daddy?" she smiled. He saw the smile.

Spencer fought not to imagine all of the things he said he would not imagine before. It was a losing battle with her sitting naked in front of him. I am too visual for this shit.

"Pleasure," he told his daughter, "Your lips promise pleasure." He reached up and ran a finger gently across her lips, tracing their full shape. Feeling the warmth. The truth's simple and immediately recognizable, your lips promise pleasure.

She gazed up at him. "So, are you going to put it in my mouth?" Are you gonna use my lips for pleasure?

"I don't know, Mac; I really don't." He shook his head to clear it of the image of MacKenzie's lips locked around his cock, just behind the flare if its head. 'So, are you gonna put it in my mouth?' Hell of a question from a daughter.

Anxiously, he peered across at MacKenzie. I need to change this subject, and I need to change it right now.

"Your mom had big breasts." He reached out, lifting Mac's small breast with his two finger tips. "And, her nipples were long, almost half-an-inch long." He rolled Mac's half dollar-sized nipple between his thumb and fingers. Mac's breast was mostly nipple, only a shade darker than her café au lait skin tone. More chocolate than black, the aureole was shaped like a large 'Hershey's Kiss' with a hint of a girl's nipple on the end. It was like someone had licked the sharp point off the chocolate kiss.

"Your mom's lips promised simply, 'I'll feed our children. And, they will never want for love'."

"Your nipples pout. My God, how they pout! Hers hung down heavy. Yours point up defiantly-- young, still innocent. With hers, I would latch on like a feeding newborn. With you, I wanna cover the whole breast and just trace the edges of your nipples with my tongue." I don't even know if that's possible; but, God help me, that's what I want.

"They don't pout, they don't sulk, they're not sad nipples," Mac corrected her dad, "They're happy nipples, Daddy. They puff up a little. You can barely tell when they do, even if I don't have a bra on."

Spencer had never stopped holding and touching her small breast as they continued the descriptions.

She waved her hand in front of his face. "You can let go of my breast, Dad."

"Sorry."

"No, I liked it. But, you were in the rule-making mode remember?"

"I think I was done. Do you have any rules, MacKenzie?"

"Yeah."

"Okay? Let's hear them." He was curious.

"No pain, no pee, no poop, no animals, and I don't touch dead people; also, I think having sex with someone's feet is disgusting."

"Damn, that's a hell of a list. I can tell you've been thinking about this for a while." Spencer broke out into a genuine heartfelt laugh. She'd made him smile again. The tension was broken. Happy nipples, now there's a thought.

He dropped his hand to her tummy. "Your mom had a little tummy-bump, even before she was pregnant. It was cute. You're exceptionally fit. Yours is almost a girl's version of a six-pack." He ran his fingers over her well-defined abdominal muscles. She giggled grabbing his hand before she could stop. Mac had always been a little ticklish.

His finger moved lower. It slowed to a halt as he touched the top of her mons, hesitating at the cleft. He cleared his throat. "Her sex was more hidden, 'forested'; yours is 'clear-cut'. I had to feel for it in the dark. Yours is much more open and available. I can see your clit. Your mom's was hard to find, even by touch."

MacKenzie looked down at her dad's hand. "By touch?" She gazed back up into his eyes without lifting her head. "Show me 'by touch', Daddy." Oh God, Daddy, please touch me! Just touch me! I won't ask for anything more.

She thought he was going to refuse; but, then his hand moved. He cupped her sex. Her head snapped back, "Oh my God, Daddy, that is sooooo hot when you touch me like that."

She moaned as his middle finger gently scraped across her hooded clit; then, he flicked it and her head jerked forward. "Too much, Daddy!" she gasped, her entire body trembling.

"Mac, are you saying 'Stop'?"

MacKenzie held onto his arm, trapping his hand between her legs. Spencer felt, more than saw, her trying to move her hips on his hand.

"NO!" she whispered raggedly. "Just wait a little. You've made me so sensitive that I can't even sit still!"

"It's okay, MacKenzie, get up on you knees and turn around and lean over the arm of the couch. I want to show you what I think is your absolute best feature. That is, in my humble opinion as your father."

Now, MacKenzie was both turned-on and curious. Best feature?

He just sat back, while she assumed the position requested. She glanced back over her shoulder. "What? Why are you looking at my ass like that?"

"Your mom's ass was flat." Spencer just sighed. "No one would have ever mistaken her for a boy; but, 'flat' was the only word that would have described it. Your ass is not flat. Your ass is the opposite of flat; your ass is an ass that a man could die for. A heart-shaped, chocolate-colored, round, smoothe, and perfect ass." He was moving his hands just above the skin of her ass, demonstrating all the features a great ass should have. It was clear that this was a topic her dad had spent some time thinking about.

She watched over her shoulder as her dad finally took both cheeks in his large strong black hands, squeezing them like some men squeeze breasts. Laughing he lifted and then let go, lightly slapping one after the other as they shuddered from each small slap. Two perfect fucking handfuls.

"Jesus, what an ass!" he marveled. "Squeezable fucking perfect grab-ass handfuls of butt." Butt, all butt, and nothing but!

Mac giggled; she had no doubts about his sincerity.

"Turn back around, baby."

She resumed their face to face, legs-crossed and knees-touching position. He looked at her. He looked down at her sex. "Your mom had a hairy snatch. Sorry, no other way to put it. She had a woman's sex. Hairy."

"You're smoothe. Like a little girl." He pointed at her open sex. "MacKenzie, I've a question. Why? I mean, you want to grow up so bad. Why a smoothie, here?"

"For kissing," Mac was more-than-a-little embarrassed. "So when someone eats it, they don't get hairs in their teeth or gag on a hair."

What the fuck?! You could've knocked him over with a feather. "But, you don't even have a real boyfriend. I mean, MacKenzie, how can you even know it might be a problem?" was all he could get out as the unbidden image formed in his mind. Nikki? Shit! She's talking about 'Nick'!

There was no way Spence could hide his reaction to this brand new bombshell; his cock lurched and spit out a drop of clear liquid. It slid across the head and started rolling down the side of his cock.

Mac could see his heart beating in the pulsing of that ebony shaft. Yep, his heart is definitely beating faster.

Feeling the definite cock lurch, and the stirrings of a massive erection forming, Spencer panicked. Oh God! I'm losing my fuckin' mind, This is some seriously deep shit here; and, I gotta get a handle on this before the whole thing goes nuclear. We're supposed to be having a 'Daddy-Daughter' chat, so let's get back to that.

"Well, Mac, does what we've talked about answer some of your questions?"

"Yes, but I have others."

"Okay, ask me."

"These are about you and me. Okay?" She waited, needing him to agree.

He reached over, pouring another shot for himself. Their knees still touched. He took a slow sip, letting it warm his mouth. He held it out and she took his hand in hers and sipped from his glass.

That's kind of sexy! Her hand holding mine like that.

"Okay, Daddy, I can tell that you find me 'attractive'." She touched a finger to his obvious need. "Have you ever thought about me and you...and this? I know you've already said we can't and I'm not asking you to. I just want to know if you think about me. And, this is hard to ask--to say. I'm not even sure how to ask."

"Just show me."

"I need to touch you like you touched me, okay?"

Yes, again.

"Have you ever thought about being with me? " She reached down and wrapped her hand around him, squeezing ever so gently. "I mean before right this instant?" 'Cause I know you are thinking about it now!

"I try to not let myself think about you and me like this." Her warm little hand around his cock felt so good he almost closed his eyes. Sweet Jesus!

"You 'try'? Does that mean, you don't always succeed?"

She's really afraid I'll tell her to stop. But, I'll answer instead.

Hesitantly, she reached out with a finger, touching his forehead. "Let me in, Daddy," she pleaded. "I already know you trust me in here..."she smiled, putting her hand on his heart. Then, she leaned forward and kissed him gently on the top of his brow. "So please trust me here, too."

"You're asking a lot of a man. Of a father! Of me!" he stalled. "What goes on in my head is very intimate and personal. I don't know how you'll react to some of what I think about you. Are you sure you want in here?" he asked, pointing to his head. "It's kind of messy in there."

"Why's that question so important?" he finally asked.

She turned her face away, forcing him to wonder why she was so worried; clients averted their eyes when they didn't want to tell you something. She removed her hand from him, releasing his cock. That really surprised him, since it had taken her so long to get permission to touch it.

"Because I saw you and Tammy in your bedroom one afternoon. I let myself in the house; I didn't mean to sneak around and I didn't know she was here. I heard you pretending she was me. I saw what you guys did. I need to know if that's how you really feel about me. Is it how you really think about me? If you want to do that kind of stuff to me?" She raised her eyes to his. Do you?

Jesus, I didn't see this one coming!

His mind raced, Caught between the devil and the deep blue sea. What a conundrum--the horns of a dilemma. This answer has to be right. It has to be right the first time, because I won't get a second chance or a chance to explain if she misunderstands. If I tell her 'yes', does that mean I wanted to do all those things I did with Tammy that afternoon?

His mind shifted to overdrive trying to remember everything he and Tammy had talked about while she pretended to be Mac. On some fundamental level he also sensed that, if I say 'no', then she might believe I don't have these fantasies about her. My best guess was she will see it as a statement that she is missing something I find desirable, that she can't generate these desires in me and--by extension--in other 'men'.

"Look, MacKenzie, there's a difference in Tammy pretending to be you to make me horny or me pretending she's you. I didn't ask her to be 'you' for me." He fumbled with the words, because he was having a hard time sorting out the subtleties. "Does that make sense? Do you understand what I'm trying to tell you?"

She nodded her head, Yes.

He took a deep breath; he was almost out from between the horns of the dilemma, free and clear.

"You're telling me that a 'white horse' isn't a horse. At least, I think that's something like you're trying to say."

"MacKenzie, it's not like that!" he rushed, trying to explain; but, she held up a small hand. Spence fell silent.

"No, Daddy. You're just trying to think of the right answer again. You said the truth was simple and obvious; so, let me ask you a question. Is Tammy's pussy smoothe like mine?

"Yes. Well, now it is. It wasn't always smoothe. But, it was the day you saw us. Jesus, only because she was pretending to be you!"

"Did you pretend you were eating me?"

"Yes."

"When you fantasized her hand was mine; when she held your cock and did this..." Mac wrapped her hand around him and stroked upwards; his head snapped back and he groaned. "Did it feel different from when she was just Tammy?"

Spencer looked at his daughter and nodded his head slowly, Yes.

"When she put her mouth on it, you said that mouth felt inexperienced just like a daughter's should." Mac leaned forward, opening her mouth and forming a perfect 'O'. "At that moment, did her mouth actually feel different?" She hovered over the head of his cock, waiting for his answer.

He swallowed hard; his mouth was really dry and he could barely whisper, "Yes, in that moment, her mouth felt like what I imagined yours would feel like." His thoughts churned, trying to remember what came next. Then it hit him. Fuck! I did. I busted a nut so big, that I almost choked Tammy.

"MacKenzie, don't!" he begged. "Please, baby, don't."

"Are you telling me to stop?"

"No, I'm begging you to wait. Mac, ask me your question but don't do what you're thinking of doing."

"You did. You put it in your 'little girl's' mouth so deep that she choked and then you shot your seeds into her mouth pretending it was me. And you said that if I didn't learn to suck you better, maybe you should date a 'big girl' who knew how to please a man."

"MacKenzie, I'm begging you to think for a minute. It was a fantasy. About you, yes. But, you saw two adults pretending. Just pretending! We were playing, like kids pretending to be cowboys and Indians, or doctor and nurse, or mom and daddy."

"So, it was pretendcest! Was I good in your fantasy?" Mac squeezed him again and he grunted.

"Yes," he confessed, his voice raw. "In my fantasy, you were fucking incredible! I came so hard pretending it was you, I almost choked Tammy on my load. I spray-painted my pretend daughter's tonsils with cum. Over and over."

Mac smiled in satisfaction. Her father wasn't lying; he'd really gotten into the fantasy. Now, she could finally believe Tammy was right. For those few minutes, he was fucking MacKenzie and not Tammy. And you, my dearest daddy, must never know why it felt so real--so different--when you pretended Tammy was me.

She lifted her head.

Alarmingly close to cumming, Spencer thought for a second that just her breath on his cock might trigger release. He fought desperately to control the impending explosion, Don't you do it! Don't you fucking do it!

In one swift move, MacKenzie suddenly shifted forward, straddling his crossed legs. Her knees were beside his hips, her ankles and feet under his knees as he sat.

"Mac?! You said I could trust you!" he balked, trying to lift her.

"So, trust me." With his dick still in her hand, she quickly settled onto his lap making sure the length of firm pulsating shaft stayed right where it was. Now trapped between their abdomens, he was still leaking and it didn't take much to make their tummies slippery. She moved her body against his cock. Moaning, he reached down grabbing her butt and pressed her against him. She tilted her hips up slightly. The fit was perfect and, now, his thick-veined shaft was sliding over her clit. He could feel it against his cock. When she rocked her hips, she rode up and pushed it back against his stomach, the two wet tummies stripping the skin up and down.