All Comments on 'The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 28'

by Fatherlyneed

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You should post this in other category because it's not incest but i'm glad that in next chapters they will all be together on a boat, i hope you pair everyone with well everyone and with your writing skills i'm sure it will be hot, Nikki with Jack and Jess with ex wife and Spence is pairing that i would like to see but either way i'm looking forward to more of this story.

peebeeandrollopeebeeandrolloover 7 years ago
Thanks

So Jess is in love with Jack, is Jack in love with Jess?

Will Jess change her mind and let Jack fuck Nikki?

Thanks for the heads up for the next couple of chapters, including a double length chapter 29. This has to be the best story devided into chapters I've even read in all sections on Literotica.

BigPopsBigPopsover 7 years ago
I was prepared, mentally

that ch. 29 would be the last and am now happy to see that there will be a #30 - just in time for New Year's!

With the twists and turns in this chapter, I am now confused as to what the climax will be - Do Jack & Nikki or don't they?

And now we all have to wait another week before #29!

Merry Christmas Fatherlyneed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Can't wait for the next chapters. Waiting to see how Jess/Tammy react to the Truth. As many have said, one of the best series on here. 5*+

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

best I've read here,great work

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 7 years ago
A tiny bit of story line in too much fluff

We all know Jack has the hots for Nikki. I'm beginning to wonder if Jessica is more infatuated with Nikki than Jack is. All she can talk about, think about, fantasize about, and ruminated about is Nikki. She couldn't even tell the store clerk she wasn't Nikki because she wanted to continue Jack's fantasy. I'm not sure if the author is attempting to have her push Jack away from his daughter, or make sure that the liaison set for Sunday takes place.

FatherlyneedFatherlyneedover 7 years agoAuthor
For Prolonged_Debut

Jessica does not know about the date. She has no clue that Nicole and her father have an upcoming Daddy Daughter date.

BambooViperBambooViperover 7 years ago
Thought provoking story

Brilliant mix of taboo incest theme with sexual overtones & undercurrents. Half the sexual tension come before the actual act itself. The dressing, the clothes, attitude along with the innocence of trying something new, unknown mixed with being scared, afraid yet tempting. Awesome story!!!!

Note: chapters 18 & 24 have voting turned off, I give your complete story 5 stars !!!!

CharismataCharismataover 7 years ago
More please

I'm biting my nails waiting for the next installment. This is the best thing I've read in ages. For god's sake man, you're a writer! You need to write.

Sex_Lover123Sex_Lover123over 7 years ago

I love the story. I can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
On Edge

This story has had me on edge for so long, I had to take a break. I'm catching up now. It's crazy how still at this point in the story, you still have me wondering if Jack is going to follow through. I'm still on the fence on whether I want the story to go in that direction. He has had a good, normal relationship with Nikki up until the stormy night. And he has this budding relationship with Jessica. Things could skirt like a smooth rock skipped on a lake at this point and still be a great story. Making it happen between Jack and Nikki now is going to take some doing and still have a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disappointing

The last few chapters have been thoroughly uneventful, morally righteous, and probably a waste of my time. For a series story that started out so promising, it’s disappointing to see it sputter and flame out so badly.

mydaddywasadollarmydaddywasadollaralmost 2 years ago

Really hoping you change things up soon :-\

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous