The Sinstruction Manual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thick carpet on the floor, linen tablecloths on the tables and nice paintings on the walls. Each table was spaced far away from the others, ensuring private conversations.

"You didn't even have to look at the menu." I said. "I suspect that you've eaten here before. So can I ask you a very personal question?"

"This place doesn't have menus." Glenn said quietly. "And you may ask me anything you like."

"Have you ever cheated on your wife?" I asked. "It's none of my business, and you don't have to answer. But you are both so open about everything that I've been wondering."

"If you have sex with someone, you are allowed to ask them just about anything you want about their relationships." Glenn said. "Don't ever be bashful about asking for clarification from someone you're going to be in bed with."

"I don't want to seem pushy." I said. "I'm a lot newer to this than you and your wife are."

"Push away my dear." He said. "And to answer your question my wife and I have no secrets from each other. And we never have. We both have sex with other people, but we always communicate those intentions to each other beforehand."

"Like you have with me." I said.

"Yes." He nodded. "Neither of us confesses anything afterwards, because we're open up front. Even though she knows you, and knows what you and I have done together, I still told her about seeing you last night. And this morning. And tonight."

"That's good." I said. "I really like fucking you, and her too. But I'd hate to hurt either one of us."

"We don't want to hurt each other either." He said. "We've been that way since before we were married. We both love sex, but we also love each other, and neither of us wants to damage that."

"That makes sense." I said. "I hope if I ever find someone to marry that they understand things like that."

"This lifestyle can be tricky because there are a lot of cheaters out there." He said. "But cheating is cancerous to trust, and without trust any relationship will wither, even ones with lots of orgasms."

"I just wondered how you knew about this place." I said with a grin. "You didn't seem surprised when that guy called me your daughter."

"He'll know for certain that you're not," Glenn said, "if he comes back with our food and sees your hand inside my pants."

I had reached over under the tablecloth and unzipped his pants, shoving my fingers in to massage his prick while we talked.

"Well if your cock wasn't so fucking hard, I wouldn't have to keep holding it." I whispered, giving it a squeeze under the table. "Besides these long tablecloths were made for handjobs I suspect."

"You might be right about that." Said Glenn. "Just be careful. If you make me cum it's going to make more of a mess than these napkins will be able to handle."

"I'm pacing myself." I promised him, pushing my fingers down to knead his balls. "I have plans for this load of yours."

He took a deep breath and shuddered slightly, and I grinned.

"Besides," I said, "if you lose control I'll just get under the table and lick up the mess."

I gave his balls and final squeeze, and then pulled my hands out of his lap.

A man appeared with our salads and drinks, and as he put them in front of us, I nudged Glenn with my foot.

When he looked at me, I put the hand that had just been in his pants to my face and inhaled deeply, smelling the manly scent of his balls.

"Behave Gabriella." He said when the server was out of earshot.

"If you insist Pet." I said softly, putting my hand on his thigh. "But Princess wants some cock."

"Then let's eat and get on with our night." He said with a chuckle.

By the time our salads were done our food had appeared.

Pasta in a delicious white wine sauce, and breadsticks that were so good I nearly moaned when I bit into one.

Glenn asked me about my class that afternoon, and about my plans after school.

We chatted all through the meal, laughing and smiling as we continued to get to know each other.

"This food might be better than sex." I said as I put my fork down. "I can't eat another bite."

"It is always excellent." Glenn agreed. "I enjoy eating here."

He reached over and put his hand in between my legs.

"Almost as much as I like eating down here Princess." He whispered, running his fingers up and down my cunt.

"You're making me wet." I said, squirming in the seat as his finger rubbed against me through my pants.

"Good." He said. "That means you are ready to continue our evening, whatever it is you have planned for us. Let's go Princess."

He took out his wallet and put some money on the table.

"One hundred and fifty dollars?" I asked in a hushed voice.

"I have expensive tastes." He said, putting his mouth against my ear. "My tongue likes nothing but the best."

I grabbed his hand as we stood up and followed him back out to the car.

~

"Right here." I said. "This is the address."

We had pulled up in front of what looked like a row of townhouses, but there was a wrought iron fence around the property, and a gate out front.

"Let's ring the bell." I said. "Isabella described it just like this, so we must be in the right place."

"Well I trust her." Said Glenn, pulling up to the gate and putting his window down.

He pushed the buzzer, and a moment a soft feminine voice answered.

"Yes? How may I help you?" she asked.

"Mistress Isabella recommended that we visit tonight." I said. "She said she would call ahead so we could enjoy the glorified five."

"And did she offer any other advice?" asked the voice.

"Yes she did." I said. "I hope telling you that the wooden dock helped launch several productive journeys makes sense."

"Of course." Said the voice. "Please come in."

The gate swung soundlessly open, and I grinned. I'd felt corny using what was so obviously a code to gain entrance, but it worked, and I felt a thrill run through me. Mistress Isabella hadn't let me down.

We drove through the gate and followed the driveway around to the back of the large building.

We found a parking lot with about ten cars spaced about, and Glenn parked.

"Can I assume that we are not here for book club?" Glenn asked with a grin.

"I don't think so." I said, reaching into my purse and handing Glenn his collar. "I am here to practice. You are here to watch. Let's head in."

He raised his eyebrows at me, and then broke into a wide smile.

"Yes Princess." He said, snapping the collar around his neck.

We climbed out of the car and approached the heavy wooden door at the edge of the parking lot.

I reached over and snapped the end of a leash onto Glenn's collar.

"Tonight, you are my slave." I told him. "Mistress Isabella has given me permission to address you that way. Will that be something you will be able to honor tonight?"

"Yes." He said. "I will definitely honor that. How should I address you while I am leashed?"

"Tonight, you will call me Mistress Gabriella." I told him, jerking the leash and tightening the collar around his neck. "And you will do what I say, when I say, and be respectful at all fucking times. Do you understand that Slave?"

"Yes, Mistress Gabriella." He said. "I understand."

Hearing those words come out of his mouth gave me a surge of confidence, and I reached out and knocked on the door.

It opened almost at once, and a topless lady wearing leather pants answered. She wore dark eyeshadow, black nail polish, and both of her nipples were pierced.

"Good evening." She said, with a friendly smile. "I am Eve. I will be your Key Holder and Door Mistress this evening. Mistress Isabella had told me to expect you. Are you Mistress Gabriella?"

"I am." I said, taking her hand. "But tonight is the first night I've ever been addressed that way. I may not know everything I should."

"We all learn somewhere." She said, squeezing my hand. "If you have any questions you may ask, but I think you are going to do just fine."

"This is my slave." I said, gesturing at Glenn. "He is here to observe me this evening."

She looked at Glenn and nodded, and then returned her focus to me.

"You asked for the glorified five tonight." She said. "Is that correct?"

"That is what Mistress Isabella recommended." I replied. "She told me that you would be able to explain exactly how it all works."

"Certainly." She said. "Come with me and I will show you where you can get changed."

"I didn't bring anything for us to change into." I told her. "I understood that we could both be naked."

"Absolutely if that is your preference." She said. "Right this way."

She took us up a flight of stairs and down a short hallway and opened a door. There were four lockers along the wall, and some benches.

"This will be your private dressing room tonight." She said. "You may leave everything in here and lock the door. Go on in. You may simply open the door when you are ready."

Glenn and I entered the room and I turned to face him.

"Close the door Slave." I told him.

"Yes Mistress." He said, closing the door.

"Get undressed." I told him, unsnapping the leash from his collar. "But be quick. I don't want you unleashed for long."

"Yes Mistress." He said.

He took his clothes and shoes off and put everything into one of the lockers. I snapped the leash back to his collar and led him to the center of the room. I noticed that his cock had stiffened considerably.

"Undress me Slave." I told him, sitting down on the bench and lifting my foot.

"Yes Mistress." He said, kneeling before me.

He untied my shoe, and then removed both it and my sock, before I lifted my other foot and let him repeat the process.

I stood and held my arms out to my sides, while he unbuttoned my blouse and carefully pulled it off me, before hanging it in one of the lockers.

He unbuckled my pants, and tugged them down over my hips, before hanging them alongside my blouse. He reached behind me and unsnapped my bra and put it into the locker as well.

He then hooked his thumbs into the waistband of my panties and pulled them down. He took them to the locker and then returned to stand in front of me.

"I believe we are ready Slave." I told him, glancing down at his now fully erect cock.

"Yes Mistress." He said.

"But before we go out there Glenn," I said, "I want you to know that you may stop being my slave and start being Glenn again any time you need to or want to. I want to enjoy tonight, but I want you to enjoy it as well. Okay?"

"I understand Gabriella." He said softly. "Am I allowed to know what we're here for yet?"

"Tonight Slave," I said, taking his balls in my hand, "you are going to watch your Mistress practice sucking cock and taking cum. And she is going to work herself into a frenzy of need and want while she does it."

"Holy fuck Mistress." He said. "That sounds...wow..."

"Good." I grinned. "Now let's start."

I opened the door and found Eve standing in the hallway.

"Are you ready?" she asked. "Not only will I take you to your playroom, but I will remain nearby all evening, holding your dressing room key, and staying ready to get you refreshments or towels, or anything else you may need. I am here to assist you in all ways."

"Very well." I said. "I believe we are ready. Did Mistress Isabella mention anything that we would be needing?"

"Yes Mistress." She said. "She told me you had requested this."

She held up a metal cock ring, with three rings. I looked over at Glenn and saw that his dick was still fully engorged.

"Perfect." I said. "My slave hasn't orgasmed for several days. I want him aroused, but not over stimulated."

"I understand Mistress." She said. "Will he put the ring on himself?"

"Will you do it for him?" I asked her.

Her nipple piercings served to make her nipples appear to be so erect that I wondered if they ached.

I also knew that if she touched his cock Glenn would be aroused almost to the point of agony.

"Certainly Mistress." She said.

I grinned as I watched her take Glenn's hard cock in her hand and slip the cock ring around his cock, and then gently pull his balls through as well.

She stepped aside so I could see the cock ring snug and secure around his erection.

"Does that feel good Slave?" I asked him, tugging on the leash.

"Yes Mistress." He answered.

"Good." I told him. "I want that cock to ache with need."

"Yes Mistress Gabriella." He said.

I locked the door to our dressing room and handed the key over.

"Eve, I believe we are ready now." I said to her.

"Please follow me Mistress." Eve said.

She turned and started down the hall, and leading Glenn on the leash I followed.

At the end of the hallway we entered an elevator, and she pressed the button for the top floor.

Every wall of the elevator was mirrored, as well as the ceiling and the floor. It was quite erotic, to see so many breasts and cocks and thighs reflected in the endless images as I looked at each mirror in turn.

On a whim I bent down and kissed the tip of Glenn's cock, pausing to swirl my tongue around the tip while grazing my fingers along the underside of his shaft.

I stood up and continued to trace my fingers along his stiff length.

"You taste good tonight, Slave." I told him. "I love the taste of your depraved cock."

"Yes Mistress." He gasped.

The elevator doors slid open, and we followed Eve down another short hallway, until she paused in front of a another wooden door.

"I will come in with you and show you how things will work this evening." She said. "If you prefer, I will come back out and wait right here until you are finished, or until you need something. But if you'd like me to stay in the room with you, I am perfectly happy to do so."

"Sounds good." I said to her.

She opened the door, and we followed her inside.

The room was small, roughly the size of a tiny bedroom and plainly decorated. The walls and ceiling were painted black, with several wall mounted lights providing the light. The floor felt spongy underfoot, like a gymnastics mat.

There was a cushioned bench that ran the length of one of the walls, and against the other were two cushioned folding chairs.

Our guide moved to the wall near the chairs.

"This works very easily." She said. "Just slide this to the side and put your fingers through and wave."

She'd moved a sliding panel about the size of a shoe box in the wall.

"And on the other side one of your playmates for the night will put his cock through. At that point you may do whatever you wish to it, for as long as you want." She continued. "However, we have a strict no pain rule in this room."

She paused as if to add emphasis to this point.

"You may not bite or pinch or do anything else that would be physically unpleasant. Understood?" She asked.

"Yes Eve, I do." I said, feeling a delightful nervous apprehension in my stomach.

"Once the cock has reached an orgasm, the owner will have the option leaving it there for you to continue to play with, or withdrawing it if he becomes too sensitive." She said.

"At that point, if you're ready for another cock simply reach through and wave again. If you wish to wait a few minutes you may do so." She went on. "Anytime you'd like a different cock just knock on the wall, and a different cock will be offered, even if the one you're playing with has not orgasmed yet."

"Delicious." I said with a grin.

"There are some towels in the bench." She said, lifting the seat to show us dozens of white towels. "Do you have any questions?"

"No." I said. "I don't. Do you Slave?"

"No Mistress." Said Glenn.

"Which would you prefer Eve?" I asked. "To stay and watch? Or to wait outside? I enjoy an audience, but I have no desire to show you something you don't care to see."

"I would be happy to watch Mistress." She said with a soft smile. "I will stand here quietly unless you ask me to leave."

"Very well." I said, stepping to the wall. "It is time to get started."

I knelt at the wall and realized that the floor in this corner of the room was extra soft. Almost like a mattress.

"Eve you may stand wherever you want so you can see everything you want to." I said. "Slave, you have no choice. Kneel next to me and watch me suck these strangers' cocks."

"Yes Mistress." He said, kneeling.

I slid the panel aside and looked through into the dark room. I couldn't see anything, but I pushed my hand through and waved.

I withdrew my hand and waited, and suddenly a shadow appeared on the other side of the hole, and a limp cock came through the wall.

It was tiny, shaven, and looked incredibly delicate and soft.

Without hesitation I parted my lips and leaned forward, covering the cock with my mouth. I sucked gently, feeling it respond to the heat and wetness of my mouth, as it began to grow against my tongue.

I pushed it onto my tongue and let it keep getting hard, sucking with my lips pressed against the base. Soon it was fully erect, and I kept sucking, before opening my mouth and pushing my tongue out to lick at the balls.

I pulled my mouth away, and grabbed the cock in my hand, stroking it up and down. Even fully erect it was hardly five inches long.

I felt a thrill run through me. I had asked Mistress Isabella about practicing on smaller cocks, and she said she would do her best to arrange that.

I jerked the slippery cock and looked at Eve and Glenn.

Eve was watching me intently, and I decided that she hadn't just stayed here to be polite. She genuinely was enjoying watching me suck the hard cock.

And Glenn was still hard, his cock pointing at me as he watched me stroke the one in my hand. A string of clear precum hung off the tip of his dick, dripping towards the floor.

I winked at him and returned my attention to the hard cock, spitting a mouthful of hot and slippery saliva onto it and working my hand back and forth, while rubbing the cockhead against my face.

And then, with no warning at all, the cock suddenly lurched in my hand and a hot stream of white cum erupted, landing on my nose and mouth and cheek.

I giggled and started stroking faster, putting the cockhead against my tongue as it pumped another hot glob of cum out. I loved the taste and closed my eyes, feeling pleasure twist deep inside my body at the taste of sperm.

I kept stroking, and the cock's throbbing pulse slowed, but I continued to suck and kiss and lick at it, loving the way it jumped when my tongue moved over its overly sensitive head.

I felt the cum drip down my nose, and I ran my tongue around my lips to gather what I could, and then swallowed.

I put my mouth against the balls and held the cock gently in my hand while I flicked my tongue back and forth against each hairless nut.

I put the cock back in my mouth and massaged the balls in my fingers while I sucked as hard as I could, being careful of the head, squirming at the sexually unique feeling of the cock getting softer in my mouth.

For long minutes I worked at the cock, until it was totally soft, and I couldn't find a trace of cum left on it anywhere.

I sat back on my heels and the cock withdrew from the hole.

I looked at Glenn and licked my lips.

"Fucking delicious." I said. "For a small cock it sure pumped a lot of cum."

"Yes Mistress." He said. "You made him cum so much. It must have felt good."

I put my hand into the opening in the wall again and waved, and almost immediately another cock poked through.

This one was already hard, and it was thicker and longer than the first one.

I dipped my head down and put my lips against the frenulum, working my tongue back and forth as fast as I could, while stroking my hand back and forth up and down the shaft.

This cock was too big to fit entirely in my mouth, so I concentrated on the head while stroking it, anxious for another load of cum.

I didn't have long to wait.

From the other side of the wall came a groan, and I spit onto my hand and started to stroke the cock as fast as I could, lifting his balls with my other hand and feeling them pull closer to his body.