The Sinstruction Manual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are an incredible woman Gabriella." He whispered.

"Just trying to match the example of my elders." I said softly with a grin. "You've taught me so much."

"A pleasure." He said, grabbing soap and starting to lather us both up.

Before long we had scrubbed each other thoroughly from head to toe, each of us paying careful attention to each other's genitals.

He turned the water off and picked me up and kissed me again, his hard cock poking me in the belly.

He pushed the shower door open with his foot, and then carefully stepped out of the tub before getting a better hold on me and hoisting me over his shoulder.

I shrieked with laughter and surprise, and soaking wet he carried me into the bedroom and threw me on the bed.

"I'm getting the bed all wet." I objected.

"Too bad." He said, turning off the bedroom light. "I'm going to go put your wet clothes into the dryer. If you're awake when I get back, I'm going to fuck you. I'll let you decide if I'm allowed to cum or not."

He was gone for another two minutes, and when he returned, I was on the center of the bed with my knees up and my legs spread.

"Please." I begged, pointing to my sopping wet cunt hole. "Please."

He climbed onto the bed next to me, and I rolled towards him and let him kiss me again, and I felt his cock push against my thigh.

I rolled back over onto my back and pulled him with me, spreading my legs, and without breaking the kiss I guided his cock into my clenching hole.

"Fuck that feels good." I moaned, biting his lips.

"I can't do this Gabriella." He said. "I have no self-control left. If I fuck you I'm going to cum."

I wrapped my legs around his hips and sucked on his tongue.

"Fill me up." I moaned. "Pump me full of your hot cum Glenn."

He rocked his hips against me, his cock starting to work in and out as we clung to each other and trembled with lust and want.

I felt how hard he was, and I dug my fingernails into his shoulders as he started to fuck me faster.

His mouth was still against mine, and I suddenly screamed into his mouth as an orgasm flashed in my belly, a small and powerful climax that caused me to push my cunt at his thick cock with even more need.

"Now. Now. Now!" he groaned into my mouth.

I felt a burst of his cum up into me, and that triggered another orgasm and we cried out together as our bodies gave and took pleasure from one another, the bed rocking and our hands pawing at each other.

And then he lowered his head to my shoulder and kissed my cheek softly, and we fell asleep like that, pressed together with his cock still inside me, dripping cum into me as he slowly went limp.

~

I woke up early in the morning, and reached out in the dark room and found Glenn's morning wood. I lay quietly for several minutes, holding him like that, and then he put his hand on my wrist and kissed the top of my head.

"I don't think you have time to play my dear." He said. "Not if you want coffee before I drop you off for your class."

"I don't think I can decide between coffee or cum." I said. "Maybe coffee now and cum later?"

"As you wish." He said with a laugh.

He got out of bed and went into the kitchen. I went into the bathroom and peed, and then put toothpaste on my finger and scrubbed at my teeth.

I followed him down the hall towards the kitchen and got there just as he was pouring me a cup of coffee.

I took a sip and smiled happily, the hot coffee smelling and tasting exactly the way it should early in the morning.

Naked we stood in his kitchen sipping the steaming liquid for a few minutes, and then he put his cup on the counter and stepped into the laundry room and returned with my clothes.

"Not ironed, I'm afraid." He said. "But clean and dry."

"Close enough for college." I laughed. "I'm looking forward to this class, but there's no formal wear required, as long as I'm on time."

"What class is it?" he asked.

"Creative writing." I said. "This professor is supposed to be a real hard ass. He only teaches one class a semester. He rarely lets freshmen in. If I miss today, he may bump me."

"Well I'm sure you'll do fine." He said as I dressed. "Let me go put something on and I'll drive you to campus. I don't want you to make a bad impression on your hard ass professor."

In a few minutes he was ready, wearing jeans and polo-shirt.

"Are you going to work?" I asked him. "I still have no idea what you do."

"This and that." He said. "I have something to do this morning, but then I'm free the rest of the week."

"Good." I replied. "I may need another shower later."

He put our coffee cups into the sink, and I followed him to his car.

In a few minutes he had dropped me off outside of my apartment.

"Need me to drive you to campus after you grab your books?" he asked.

"No," I said, "it's right around the corner. I can walk it as quick as we can drive it from here."

He grinned and pulled away, and I went upstairs, brushed my teeth again and dabbed on some perfume, and grabbed my backpack and headed to campus.

As I approached the building where the class was held, I spotted a friend of mine.

"Mindy!" I called. "I didn't know you were taking this class."

"I am." She said. "Are you? I didn't think freshmen could get in."

I'd met Mindy on the fan film I'd helped with.

"I'm one of the three lucky ones." I said. "I hear it's a great class."

"He's wonderful." She said. "His writing retreats are legendary."

We made our way in and found seats, chatting about who was taking what this semester, and talking about a possible fan film being made this spring that we both hoped to be a part of.

"All right ladies and gentlemen!" called out a voice from the front of the classroom. "I am Professor Richards, and I'm pleased to see you all here today."

I looked up front and my heart nearly stopped.

Glenn was standing at the front of the class.

Thirty minutes ago I'd been standing naked in my creative writing professors kitchen drinking coffee.

Last night my creative writing professor had cum inside me, before we fell asleep with him still on top of me.

Last night I had peed on my creative writing professor while he held me.

Last night my creative writing professor had pissed all over my body.

Last night my creative writing professor had watched me suck six cocks.

"Let's start by getting to know each other. What sort of writing do you hope to do?" he asked the class. "Let's start in the back and just go down each row."

I stared at him open mouthed.

"What's the matter?" asked Mindy.

"Nothing." I muttered. "Just a weird feeling for a moment."

It wasn't like I could tell her that last night I'd led our professor around on a leash and made him watch while six strangers ejaculated all over my face.

~~

Thank you to the real-life Glenn who provided some important feedback and story suggestions.

If you read this far, I appreciate you tolerating, and hopefully enjoying, some of the things that fuel my fantasy life! Thanks for spending some time reading about the kinky things that arouse me.

I've fallen in love with Gabriella and have loved writing her evolution from Lady Gabriella to Princess Gabriella, to her current incarnation as an emerging Mistress.

There is much more to come for Mistress Gabriella, so please stay tuned.

And as I've shared before, this story does not represent a total picture of a domination and submission centered sexual relationship. In fact, this story represents just a small peek into that world.

The things I've written here spring from my imagination, which is informed by my personal experiences playing in that community and my fantasies. But my experiences are just that: mine.

Please don't assume that all people who identify as dominant or as submissive will act or react as Mistress Gabriella, or as Glenn do in this story.

Please communicate thoroughly with any partner before introducing any sort of orgasm/pleasure denial, watersports, anal play, or even light pain like pinching or spanking into your sex play.

And a special thank you to all my readers. Your comments and kind words are a source of great joy to me. You've taken something I long wanted to experiment with and turned it into a very satisfying hobby.

I hope you are each having a spectacular summer, and that all your kinky fantasies and sexual desires cum true! I appreciate you all!

IsabellaEmily