The Siren Sisters Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds intriguing but logistically challenging."

Halfway through the call a huge storm blew in. When the sound of driving rain and thunder became too distracting, they ended their call. Jade prepared for bed, had another drink and sat up watching the storm until she fell asleep.

She was making love to her Jim. He had put a vibrator in her vag and his cock in her ass and was pumping her like a jack hammer. The sound of the grunting by the man in her ass began to deepen and he cackled 'You will always be alone! No one will ever love you but meeeee!!' Then his hands reached around, and he hooked his fingers into the corners of her mouth and pulled her head back, she twisted back to see what was happening and her Jim had transformed into the player from the plane. She started to sweat and scream as Rick appeared in front of her. 'No!!! Get the fuck away!!' she shrieked. He brutally thrust his cock down her throat. Strangely, now it was over a foot long. He had his hands wrapped around her throat strangling her as he cut off her air with the monster cock. She struggled to escape, twisting and clawing and using every trick Rivka had taught her to break free. Suddenly, a gun fired and Rick crumpled before her, his head half blown off.

There was a horrible crunching sound behind her and champagne, broken green glass and some blood rained over her body. Larry scooped her up in his arms and showered kisses all over her face gasping, 'Babe, are you all right? I came as soon as I could.' There was another deafening explosion and a blinding flash and Larry was gone, like he had been blown to bits or disintegrated. Then Sister Alice was beating her with a ruler and shouting 'Whore! Come back to Jesus before it is too late. Slut! Whore! Cunt! Fuck! Whore! Cunt! Fuck! Slut! Slag! Cunt for these filthy boys! Cock Sucker too!!' Things seemed to clear, and Jade was now shaking and sobbing in a strange place. With crazy blood red shadows dancing on the walls, her hands covered in blood. As she got her breathing under control, she realized that she was in bed in her new room at Kat's.

The storm was still raging, and the noise must have fed her own unconscious fears to create the nightmare. Her hands were red with blood, her flow had pushed out around her tampon. She staggered to the bathroom to clean up and replace her tampon. Then she changed the sheets. 30 minutes later she was still rattled. It was 2:30 AM. Probably too late to call but she video called Larry anyway.

Larry answered groggily, "Jade? What's wrong?"

Jade burst into tears, "Oh Babe! I need you! I had a horrible nightmare. We had a very bad storm. I got my period and bled all over myself in bed. I just needed to see your face. To make sure you were all right and reassure me."

"Can you tell me about the dream?"

Jade told him everything. "I am sorry I didn't tell you about the Jim on the plane before. I knew it would worry you. Kat and I videoed, and she told me about her and Lars. I am so happy for them. They make a perfect couple. Maybe that was where the 'You will always be alone!' part came from. I was so scared. I wish you were here to hold me. Even though I am on my period I would still give you the best blowjob I could."

"If I leave now... Maybe the spunk and testosterone in your belly would help your cramps. Babe, you are starting to look and sound better."

"I am feeling better. Thanks to you. I don't know if I have told you enough or if you even believe me but I do love you. So very much."

Home Tuesday

Jade continued her morning rituals. Yoga tamped down the small amount of unease that remained from last night. There was an in-apartment washer and dryer so she threw in the sheets with extra detergent and some bleach. She had arranged to meet Brandon and Rebby for lunch and then spent an hour at the house going over details. The rest of the day she spent with Rebby sorting things and packing boxes.

She drove her niece home and then stopped at a nice local Italian restaurant on the way home for dinner. The food was delicious but the quantity daunting. Her doggie bag held two more meals for her.

She messaged back and forth with Shelly, Rose and Sid.

Multiple convos of 'how's it going? How's the new girl. Can you believe Kat and Lars!'

Shelly had good news. Alex was still all she had hoped. His parents were nice and welcoming. She was waiting for the other shoe to drop. So far, so good.

"Shelly, you know how invested I am in you. Keep me posted. If you need anything just call."

"Yes Mom."

"That's big Sis to you. I'm not old enough to be your Mom."

Jade was tired and she had avoided drinking so she fell asleep and slept soundly through the night.

Home Wednesday

7:00. This is getting boring, even with these cramps I am still craving cock. Maybe I need a pussy massage. Jade grabbed the biggest dildo she could find in the toy drawer. She lubed it up liberally and sent it on its mission. While one test does not a final conclusion make, she felt better after a huge orgasm and taking another shower.

Her cramps were tapering off by dinner and things were getting less gory. She ate more Italian, took a hot bath followed by a quick rinse in the shower. And settled in to call Larry and apologize to him for the night before last. They had texted but he had nonstop work. So, tonight was the first video call since the nightmare.

"Babe, I am so sorry about calling in the middle of the night. In retrospect I could have called Kat or my brother Rex. But you were the first one I thought of, my knight in shining armor. Am I forgiven?"

"Nothing to forgive, however when I saw it was you on caller ID my heart sank. I was afraid you were hurt or in some kind of trouble. I was afraid the brother's thugs had found you."

"I am so sorry. I can see how that might come to mind. For my part it seemed big at the time, what with period blood everywhere. I must have touched myself at some point. Maybe when you were kissing me in the dream. I don't know for sure. Everything has faded now and is all jumbled in my mind. But bottom line I needed you and you were there for me. How are you holding up without me?"

"I have been too busy with work to worry about how I am feeling or any other issues. Your sisters have all offered to help me release stress. So far, I have resisted, not that I am not attracted to them or interested but somehow it feels disloyal with you being gone. I know that sounds silly since we are not official like Lars and Kat, but it is the way I feel."

"Don't feel that way. Let me arrange something for stress reduction. I will make a call, but don't worry I will be home with you in only 4 days." I can't believe that I feel that the ship and my life as a courtesan is home. I guess I am a slut and the dream was just some kind of weird Freudian thing.

"Anyway, I wanted to tell you that the Internal massage theory is gaining some traction. I didn't get a chance to test the sperm theory, but the big fat vibrating dildo is a wonder. My period is waning and will be completely over by Friday I guess." They chatted about nothing in particular for a bit and then she let Larry get back to work. She got a text from Brandon saying he was stopping by with one of his friends Ryan to make a better assessment of the work they would be doing for her. She made a quick call to Ling, but got her VM since at this time of the morning she probably was with a massage client. "Call me, I have a favor to ask."

Brandon and Ryan arrived shortly. Ryan was medium height and had an impressive physique. He had been a Gymnast when he was younger. He quit Gymnastics for wrestling when his growth spurt altered his body mechanics. He had curly dark hair, a nice smile and a sexy way about him. Thinking decidedly impure thoughts Jade asked, "How old are you, Ryan?"

"I just turned 22."

Jade let out a sigh of relief and commented "Good to know, Just old enough for it not to be perverse for an old lady like me to be admiring you." Rebby made a face. The boys worked on measurements of furniture that was leaving and then worked out the mental Tetris to determine how these items would be moved.

Jade and Rebby retired to the master bedroom to pack more clothes and organize boxes going to the condo. "Aunt Jade. Do you really admire Ryan? Aren't you too old to have sex?"

Jade who was taking a drink of water did a spit take and started choking. She was laughing so hard. "Rebby, how well do you know Ryan? What do you think of him?"

Jade's niece blushed and said hesitantly, "Ryan and Brandon have been friends since freshman year of high school. He comes over every Sunday to watch football with Brandon and Dad. I shouldn't tell you, but I have a crush on him. I have for years. Since he is my brother's oldest friend, I have never said anything. I don't want to ruin things."

"So what exactly makes you think I am 'too old to have sex'?"

"It is just that you are Mom's age and Ewwww! Mom and Dad don't do it anymore, do they?"

Jade made a snap decision. "Sweetie, I can assure you that I still do it and your parents still do too. They may hide it from you because of your 'Ewwww' attitude, but that doesn't mean they don't do it. Brandon!, Ryan!? Can you join us in here?"

"Kids? How well do you know Ryan? Do you trust him? Is he a man of his word."

"I think so." Said Bandon.

Jade poured herself a drink and after a few swallows continued. "I had hoped your parents would have told you about me, but I guess they haven't. Probably because they worried you would think less of me, and they worry too much about family secrets. Ryan this does not concern you directly but since you are here and your presence precipitated this discussion, you may stay."

"First, I must swear you all to secrecy. You may discuss what I am about to tell you in general terms, BUT you are not to let out that I am the subject or the source of this information. If anyone ever asks how you know any of this just tell them, you heard it from a trusted friend or read it somewhere online. Further, do not get drawn into guessing games with anyone about my identity. If someone drops a depth charge like 'It's your Aunt Jade, isn't it." Just lie to them. 'Nope, not Jade.' Will you do that for me?"

They all agreed, Ryan and Brandon were the most eager to hear what she had to say so she took another drink. Taking a deep breath, "OK. Here goes. Rebby commented that I am 'too old to have sex'."

Ryan said, "I sure hope not." Rebby frowned at that.

Jade continued, "Not only do I have sex, but I am at my sexual peak, and I have sex as my chosen profession. When I am at work, I have sex with both men and women almost every day of the week." Rebby's face colored at the mention of sex with woman and Ryan looked fascinated. "The bottom line is that I have found my life's calling being a courtesan, slut, prostitute aboard my friend Kat's husband's cruise ship." Jade spent the next 15 minutes on her history for the last year. Finally, "The death of your Uncle Jim nearly destroyed me. Kat saved me. Without her, I probably would have died or killed myself. Rebby, I can see you have questions, so did your mom. Brandon, close your mouth. Ryan you look fascinated. Questions?"

Rebby jumped in. "What is the youngest person you have done it with? And the oldest."

"Before Uncle Jim and I got married the youngest was 19 and oldest 38, your uncle. More recently 24, and around 70."

Rebby commented. 70? What kind of 70 year old is still having sex?"

Jade responded, "Women tend to lose interest once they pass menopause, which is an awful shame, men continue as long as they are able. In this case it was a sweet, skilled, wonderful man who looked and acted like he was in his 50's. He orgasmed 3 times in the two hours he pleasured me."

"And the 24 year old? And do you get paid? Is it mostly about the money? Do you ever have sex for free or for fun?"

"The 24 yo was a client, a tech millionaire. I get paid but that is just icing on the cake. The money is only part of it. I enjoy giving people pleasure. I provide people with a once in a lifetime experience. I am very good at what I do and love my work. I have sex for pleasure with my boyfriend and with my sisters very often. In the last month I had a non-monetary encounter with a man Named Alan, an encounter I am very proud of." Jade told her niece all about Alan and introducing him to Lola.

"Auntie Jade, that is really kind of noble." Brandon said. Rebby still looked flummoxed.

Later, she and Brandon made a trip to the local non-profit thrift outlet to make a massive drop off. The store clerk couldn't believe what nice stuff she was giving away. Rebby had picked out the best stuff she knew her Mom and Pam would like and might even wear if she pushed a little.

When they got back, "Let's load up the CR-V and make a trip to the condo with a few things."

While the boys were carrying the heavy stuff Ling called. "Jade, what's up? What is this favor."

"Lingling thanks for calling back. I am worried about Larry, since I left, I think he has been lonely and he is working too hard. He needs a break. Maybe a massage or some of your other Magic."

"Jade, I will call him as soon as I can and see him tonight." They chatted for a while.

When they were done loading. "Rebby, you follow us in the mini, Brandon can drive the CR-V and I will drive the Bimmer, Ryan you want to ride with me?"

"Ah sure."

In the car Ryan tried to seem casual, too casual. "So Ryan, what do you think of my secret? Did it shock you?"

"Not shocked at all, just very interested. When we met I thought Wow, she is one sexy MILF. Would You mind me asking what you charge?"

"You can ask, but I will tell you right now, you can't afford me. So, I'm a sexy MILF, am I?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insult you. It just seems like the best description I could think of."

"No offense taken. Why do you think you need to describe me or label me? I am just an ordinary woman. Have you ever been with a MILF?"

Ryan cleared his throat nervously, "No. But it is on my to do list. Every time I visit Rex and Brandon, Ms. Becky is so nice and treats me so well that I have these thoughts."

"Perfectly natural for a man your age. I can see your hard-on right now. I hadn't thought today was going to end up going in this direction. Let me think for a minute." Ryan wants to fuck a MILF and he is attracted to Rebby's Mom. I am attracted to him and he is to me. And I am horny as hell. But he likes Rebby and she likes him. Fuck, this could get messy.

"OK. I have a plan, let's see what you think of this. First you should know that Rebby likes you. I think she likes you a lot."

"Really? I like her too, I just didn't want to say anything and make things awkward at their house."

"Things are about to get worse, a lot worse. If I fuck you for free, will you promise to take the information to your grave and never get with Becky no matter what? If you do end up dating Rebby it would ruin her to find out that you fucked her mom or even her Aunt Jade. I know you would say anything to get into my panties, but I expect you to be a man of your word."

"Yes. I would do anything you ask to be with you."

"I must be insane, but here is the plan. We get to the condo and unload, then I order dinner. After we eat, I will send the kids home with the cars and offer to drive you home. Instead, we go to my old place, take a shower and then I will do what I do best. You will have to make up some excuse for Brandon and Rebby, like your back is bothering you a little and I want to get to bed and rest. Deal?"

They arrived, found parking and Jade talked to reception about the freight elevator and getting a cart. Everything got brought up to the condo and pizza was ordered. While the girls unpacked some clothes, the boys watched football on Kat's 70-inch TV. "Rebby, I talked to Ryan, and he likes you too. He never said anything because he didn't want things to be awkward when he was over visiting your brother. Maybe you should make a move. Maybe here tonight."

"Aunt Jade, you are good at this, I'm not a virgin but I am not very experienced. What should I do?"

"Do you give blowjobs?"

"Yes. I like to make a guy cum in my mouth. It makes me feel good, powerful."

"Hmmm. OK. Relax. I have a plan, it looks like Ryan might have hurt his back a little picking up those boxes of books. After we eat try to notice and offer to give him a massage in my room, on my bed. Get him out of his shirt. There is some massage oil in the night stand, also some condoms. You won't want to get oil all over his clothes so maybe get him out of his shorts, too. This will give you access to his lower back which is probably where it is most painful. Try and give him a good massage with strong pressure on the problem areas. When he starts moaning and humping the bed, make your move. Two pieces of advice. One. When she gives a blow job a lady always swallows. Two. Always use a condom for intercourse."

Rebby giggled, "Auntie Jade you are the best."

"That's what everyone tells me."

Pizza arrived. Both boys were 22 so Jade allowed them one beer each. Rebby was only 20 so she had a coke. Ryan winced a couple times while reaching for pizza. Rebby noticed. "I thought you hurt your back picking up those books." She sat down next to him and slid her hand along Ryan's lower back.

"That feels great thanks."

"That is just a start. Can I give you a real massage when we are done eating?"

"That would be great Rebby." While they ate, she continued to stroke his lower back.

Jade went to the bathroom and came out with a sad look and a large bath towel. Dinner was done. And Rebby suggested it was time to finish the massage. "Why don't you use my bed. There is massage oil in the nightstand, put a towel down."

She pulled Ryan over as he walked over to take the proffered towel and whispered in his ear. "Change of plans, my period just started up again, so make the most out of this massage. Rain check?"

"Sure. Thanks anyway." But he looked very disappointed.

Ryan followed Rebby into the bedroom, Rebby closed the door and quietly clicked the lock.

Rebby held up a bottle of clear liquid, "Oh look! Massage oil! I want to feel the oil all over your skin, but I don't want to mess up your clothes. Take off your shirt." Ryan obeyed and then lay face down on the towel. Rebby tugged on the waist band of his short pants until he understood that she wanted him to loosen them. When he reached under his groin to unbutton and unzip, the woman behind him pulled them, down his thighs and eventually off his feet. Ryan was a little niveous but gave himself a peptalk. OK. This is going great. Maybe Jade was right. Maybe Rebby likes ne. Just relax and enjoy.

Rebby peeled off her top and took off her bra. She poured oil over Ryan's spine and then began to rub it in. Soon his entire back was coated with a layer of shiny slippery oil. Wow. He has a great back and so many muscle groups. So strong. She brushed a nipple on his back, it felt good. She sat up and picked up the oil dribbling it on her tits. Massaging Ryan's back with one hand she covered her tits with the oil and then drew circles around her nipples with her fingertip. This feels really good. I want more. She straddled his thighs and leaning forward put deep pressure on his lower back. "How does this feel?"

"It feels great. You are good at this." Rebby slid her hands up his back across his shoulders and out his arms.

The movement of her hands brought her chest lower until her hard nipples touched his shoulder blades. "Hmm I like this massage business." She purred. "How does this feel?" As she rubbed her cute little Bs with hard nipples all over his back. "What massage technique do you think this is?" God this is making me so fucking horny. Ryan, you better fuck me tonight.