The Siren Sisters Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan had turned his head and noticed her top and bra in a pile on the bed. Also, her hands were still on his forearms. "I am going to say you are using your breasts. Could I see them?"

Rebby got off him so he could turn over and they both gasped. Ryan's first impression was beautiful, I have to touch them. As he rolled Ryan's fully erect and above average cock flopped to the side and then snapped back. He didn't have enough time to reach her nipples because her torso was twisting as she dove on his prick. She let out a moan of pleasure as he filled her mouth. She sucked him, jerked him, tongued and licked him until she was almost choaking on him. Ryan reached down and tried to get her out of her shorts. He mumbled, "Going to cum. Oh, Rebby." He pushed in one last time and held for a minute until he began to twitch.

The force of his ejaculation splashed cum down her throat causing her to cough. He kept cumming, to her credit she took it all and then swallowed. She licked up the last bit that was oozing out of his still semi-erect cock. "Ryan, you tasted great. Better than I imagined, So yummy. Do you think you can go again?

"Just give me a minute or two."

"OK." Rebby stood up and pulled the rest of her clothes off. Ryan's eyes feasted on a fluffy groomed bush with the stripe of darker wet hair extending into her crotch. "Fuck Rebby, you look good enough to eat. Rebby grabbed a condom from the drawer. As she straddled his face, she dropped it on the bed. Ryan pushed his head up so his tongue could sample her honey while she reached back to see how hard her was getting. In no time at all she retrieved the condom and somehow got it on him while she also had an orgasm on his mouth. She slid off his face and slid her dripping twat down his torso until she could kiss him. Moaning, she licked her pussy cum off his face and slid down his shaft.

"Ryan, you feel so good inside me I have wanted this for a long time."

To answer, he held her close, thrust up into her and whispered, "Yesss." Into her ear.

Outside Brandon was getting impatient. "You would think Rebby was a trained masseuse. Why is it taking so long?"

"Brandon, it's not the massage, they have other things to discuss." Ryan looked bewildered at first and then it hit him, and he started to get angry. Jade put a hand on his arm. "Brandon don't be hasty. Either you are blind or you know that they are into each other and the only thing keeping them apart is their love for you. I knew it the first time I saw them together. Do you love them? Do you trust them? If you do let them follow their hearts." Aunt Jade is right. Ryan is like a brother to me, just not genetically. Why shouldn't he and Rebby be together. Who else would I want to date my sister?

"Aunt Jade you can add wise woman to your list of achievements."

"Good. Thank you for being your best Self. Why don't you take the CR-V home. I will let Rebby have the mini. She will either drive Ryan home or I will. Drive safe. Make good choices!" Am I becoming a mom? I would like that someday.

Later, Rebby and Ryan emerged showered and obviously happy and well fucked. "Aunt Jade, sorry we were gone so long. Thanks so much for the use of your bed and the privacy."

"Brandon drove the CR-V home when he realized there was something going on between you two. You should both talk to him and explain that this has been smoldering for a long while. Here is the key to the house." Jade winked at Rebby. "I forgot to give it to Brandon. I will be sleeping here for the rest of the week. So, the house will be mostly empty until the men move out what has to go. My cousins are keeping the bed since the mattress is less than 2 years old and in great shape, for now. You have the keys for the mini. Now you should head home. I am sure you forgot to text your folks that you would be late getting home tonight. You could stay here if you don't feel like driving."

Rebby hugged Jade saying. "Thank you for everything Aunt Jade. I love you." Ryan came in for the group and whispered, "You are a schemer, but I love you too and I don't think I will be claiming that rain check. I have everything I want and need."

Jade started to tear up a little as she walked them to the door. "Whatever you need to tell your parents, I have your back."

Once everyone was gone and Jade discovered her bed in good order, she took a nice hot bath and settled in for a drink and some porn. She had the big boy lubed up and was sliding it in when she got a video call from Larry. Ling's smiling face appeared, "Jade! Are we bothering you? Is it too late to call?"

"Lingling! Good to see you. Are you taking care of my guy?"

"I am trying too. He is a great guy. But he won't let me suck his cock without your explicit permission. So, I thought, maybe you would like to watch. OK?"

"More than OK. Hand the phone to him." Larry's face filled the frame. "Hey babe, love ya'. Tilt the camera so I can see what Lingling is doing and your face."

As the image once again danced around, Larry said, "Sure. But let me get that selfie stick." When the view settled back down Jade saw Larry's smiling face on one side and a view across his pelvis with Ling on the other side her long lean body flowing out of the frame. Jade had positioned her phone on a small tripod Kat had. The view from her end showed her face, torso and cooch with the monster dong half up her. Larry laughed as he saw the veiny pink dildo. "Did we catch you at a bad moment?"

Jade laughed and worked the dildo in and out. Ling bent Larry's cock to her lips and lapped up the precum that had been forming since she had agreed to video sex. Jade moaned, "Oh babe, feel my lips on your cock." With that she slipped the dildo out of her and into her mouth sucking on it greedily.

"I feel them babe. I have missed you so." By this time Ling was all the way down his shaft and gulping his head for extra stimulation. They played this way for a while until Jade moaned, "Babe, fuck me, please." Ling rose and straddled Larry's hips and they adjusted their position so Jade could see his cock entering Ling's pussy. At the exact moment of their penetration, Jade pushed the dildo up her dripping cunt and groaned, "Oh fuck me babe. I need you so bad." Ling bounced on Larry, grinding her clit and pubic mound against his root while Jade made do with deep dildoing and fingers on her clit. The dildo was big and stretched her almost to her limit. Larry was fascinated and started to approach the inevitable. Ling mumbled, "Sooon, Jade my sister. He is almost ready."

Jade was close too and the timing worked out so that they were all grunting, "Fuck! Cumming." "More. Don't stop" "I needed this!"

When they were calmed down, Jade insisted that Ling get up slowly and show Jade her creampie and then clean Larry with her mouth. Now that the immediate need had been satisfied, they slipped into a combo of pillow talk and discussion of recent events. Jade told them about setting things up so Rebby and Ryan could consummate their long smoldering relationship. Larry laughed, "I am going to start calling you Shadchanit or Yenta."

"Shadchanit is a mouthful lets go with Yenta if you must. Or maybe just add it to my info page as a skill set." As they chatted, Jade's fingers worked their way back to her center, she had cum powerfully and squirted a little but the man cream that she needed wasn't there. "I would like one more good orgasm before bed. What else can we do? Should I seduce the night watchman and bring him up here?"

"Jade I would rather you didn't. How about this? Go to Kat's office and call back from the big VC system." Jade had to call back twice for Larry to pick up. I wonder what he is setting up?

When the picture came up Ling was on all fours and Ines was on her back legs wide for Ling to eat her. "Hi Jade!" Ines said smiling and waving. "Larry said he needed help to entertain you, so I volunteered. The timing was perfect. I just got back from a date and I have a full cream pie. Ling asked if she could clean it up for me while you watched. Jade moaned. They adjusted their positions and angles, so the view was perfect and detailed. Larry had moved the phone to a tripod and Jade had a perfect vantage point to watch Ling pull Ines' sticky panties off and then dive in to slurp up the globs of white goo.

As Jade moaned her approval Larry entered Ling from behind and pumped into her. Each thrust pushed Ling's face into Ines' dripping cunt. Larry and Ines narrated the action. "Ling licks gash almost as good as you do." Ines commented between panting. "I like this view and Ling's pussy is very wet and tight. It feels so nice. I think she would like something in her ass." At this point Jade pushed a long anal vibrator into her pussy for lube and then slipped the gradually bigger balls one at a time up her butt. Once the vibrator was turned to high she stuffed the dildo back in her cunt and groaned, "Fuck, I feel so nice and full."

"Jade that's it, imagine the dildo is Larry and he has his thumb up your ass. Rub your clit. Roll with us and try to cum." Ines pushed her fingers in between Ling's lips and hers and pulled out a little goo sucking on those fingers and pushing them in far enough to gag most women. Larry pulled his thumb out of Ling's ass and stuck it in his mouth commenting only, "Yummy."

This pushed Jade over the edge. She arched her back and pulled in her shoulder blades while pleasure radiated from her rectum and vagina out to her fingers and toes and back into her brain. She went rigid while her cunt and rectum convulsed on the toys stuffed in her body. Ines came on Ling's face. Ling came on Larry's cock and thumb and Larry came in ling's pussy. Jade masturbated to two more orgasms watching Ines clean up Ling's second cream pie. Finally, Jade was ready for bed. "Good night babe. This was just what I needed. Goodnight, all. See you soon. I will be home soon." Larry thought, This is twice now that she called this and us 'home'. Good sign.

Home Thursday

Jade had scheduled a meeting with the kids in the morning after her usual morning routine and a dinner meeting with her brother and cousin and their wives to sign papers and work out details. Kat had called in a favor from an old work associate to provide some official transfer documents and other legal stuff. The papers arrived that morning.

Brandon, Ryan and Rebby drove over in the CR-V and were there when she arrived. They had brought coffee and donuts, Ryan was concerned about staying in his preferred weight class for the coming meet and wouldn't eat a donut. Jade put him on a scale, "What is your goal weight? It looks like you are a pound under that. Did you exercise with Rebby all night last night? Eat a donut for god's sake. Live a little."

Rebby grinned, "He did. We told mom and dad that we stayed at your place, technically we did. Great bed, we were up until dawn then after a nap I snuck in the door at home at 7:00. The only one to give me a look was my Big brother here. When Brandon complained 'we were raised like siblings. I countered with 'that is a ridiculous reason why Ryan and I can't be together'. I like the kinkiness of that though. B commented 'Are you really Auntie Jade's child?' and then he shut up. He gave Ryan a hug and a bro fist bump when we picked him up, so I believe we are all good. We are telling Mom and Dad today when they get here." After coffee, Duncan showed up. Duncan was a short but burley and outgoing young man who looked very strong as he walked around and hefted various items of furniture marked for departure. Tomorrow was going to be moving day so they all drove over to the truck rental place to finalize her reservation.

Jade was cutting it close since she was flying out at dawn Saturday morning. Hearing that, Brandon stepped up and said, "Aunt Jade. There is no reason for you to kill yourself tomorrow. We can handle this for you over the weekend. If they will let me drive the rental truck."

The rental company usually preferred drivers to be 25 but since Brandon had a spotless driving record and was on her insurance for the CR-V. They could allow him as a driver for an additional $100 insurance rider. So a great weight was lifted off Jade's shoulders.

Dropping Duncan at his place they returned to the house to wait for Rex and Becky and hopefully Cons and Pam before too long.

When her parents arrived, Rebby made a point of holding Ryan's hand and wouldn't let go when her parents walked in, and he tried to act casual. Becky was all over the small gesture and the secret smile on her daughter's face. "OMG! OH My God! This makes me so happy!" She blathered as she pounced and tried to envelop the two kids in her small embrace. Rex gave Ryan a fist bump and said, "Took you long enough."

Ryan was about to say something when Rebby put her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. Her first ever PDA in front of her parents.

Cons and Pam showed up and Jade made a call to an old friend from Highschool, Karen, who was a notary. Jade explained the paperwork to everyone while they waited for Karen and then the dreaded 'what are we ordering for dinner' conversation began. Fast food? No. It came down to Asian or Italian, the kids lobbying for Thai because it was normally out of their price range.

Karen arrived, documents were signed and witnessed and Rebby ordered dinner on Jade's Credit card. Nancy couldn't stay since she had to get home to ger husband and her kids. As she left she took Jade aside. "How are you doing? It was such a shame about Jim. You look so much better than you did the last time I saw you. I am so glad you are getting back on track."

"Karen, some good things have happened for me, and I have decided that while I will never forget Jim, I have to remove all the reminders this place represents. My family and friends and my new job have been life savers."

After dinner, the kids left to do what people in their 20s do, and the conversation turned to some very adult topics.

Surprise.

Becky started with, "I'm glad the kids are gone, because we have questions for you."

Pam burst out with, "What is it like to fuck strangers all the time? Is it disgusting?"

"Not disgusting at all. It is exciting, at least for me and most of my sisters. Everyone we see must pass thorough medical tests and a deep background check. Our rates are quite high to cover the costs of a great support staff, state of the art testing equipment and a team of internet experts checking on everyone's background. These processes including the cost weed out most undesirables. The average passenger client realizes that they are about to have a once in a lifetime experience. I once thought I was rather plain but now in my new position, many people think that they are dating way above their level."

"My boss doesn't really make a profit off of us since he returns all of the companies half share to making our lives as luxurious and worry free as possible. Aside from having to tell your family you are a whore, it is a dream job. All of us have made peace with all the labels, prostitute, whore, slut, hooker, skank, slag. They are just words but I prefer the venerable and once respected term courtesan. Imagine the best first date and best sex you ever had."

"Have you thought about our idea of visiting housewives?"

Rex interjected, "What idea was that? We have talked about maybe swinging but this sounds different?"

Jade explained, "Becky and Pam mentioned that you four were a bored with the American dream of monogamy and looking to spice things up. Since more woman are taking control of their bodies and pleasure they wondered if we would be open to accepting ladies as apprentice guests to the Siren Sisters program. Sex tourism for women but safer than anything available to them anywhere in the world. I thought about it and mentioned it to Kat, but we agreed that the idea would need a ton of work and there would be some serious logistical hurdles. My chief worry is how would we be able to ensure that the participants were mentally and emotionally able to deliver to clients. All of my sisters have done sex work on their own and know what they were getting into and what to expect."

Becky's eyes grew big and lit up, "That is why this is such an exciting idea. The unknown, the excitement of revealing one's own needs, desires, and kinks."

Jade grinned at Becky, "Oh sis, that sounds great. If we move ahead, I might ask you to write copy. Seriously, you might think you are ready for something like this, but you can't be sure. Are you ready to back up your claims? Become a hooker?"

"How could that be done? Prove ourselves." Becky asked.

"Now wait a minute, I thought this was a hypothetical." Rex added nervously.

Jade asked the men, "Got any cash on you?"

They each had about $100 cash.

"Okay, Becky, Blow Cons for the $100 he is offering you. Pam you blow Rex." Everybody looked shocked. Instead of being paralyzed by indecision Becky and Pam stood up and locked eyes on the other's spouses. Becky was having an internal battle. Do I really want to become a whore. Can I do this with my husband watching. It has been a long time since I tasted a strange cock, Rex hasn't said no and Pam looks like she wants Rex in her mouth. Constantine, I have always found you attractive, I can't pass up this opportunity. What's the worst that could happen. Rex could just say stop.

Pam was even worse off. What am I doing? I wasn't raised to be a whore. Rex is handsome and I have wondered. No, I can't. But Cons looks so eager for Becky. If I can't do this for me. I will do this for him. I know his moods. He wants her. If I don't do it neither will Becky. The boys will be so embarrassed that their wives chickened out. Own it you cowardly bitch.

The two women looked wide eyed, and their pupils dilated indicating their deep arousal to Jade. Becky moved to Cons and Pam to Rex. Rex was formulating a protest until Pam knelt before him, unzipped his pants and released a raging hard on. Rex's physical response was a bit of a surprise to Jade. Even though he was getting ready to protest the words died in his throat the second Pam grabbed his cock and it was game on. Becky was expertly fellating her husband's cousin and Pam was giving a good account of herself but could benefit from some further instruction and practice. Jade stepped in behind Becky and lifted her hips up so she could work her fingers up her sisters-in-law's skirt and wiggle two fingers past her wet panties and slip then into her dripping cunt. Becky moaned around the cock in her mouth. Jade found her clit, Becky bucked on Jade's hand and came on her fingers. Letting Becky finish Cons, she went to visit Pam. Pam was just as wet and just as ready, cumming on Jade's fingers as she plunged them onto her ready cunt. "Rex, it appears that Pam may have a thing for you. Or maybe she is really a slut at heart."

Rex still looked confused by all of this but managed to blow down Pam's throat. Cons wasn't far behind with Becky. "Now girls I will tell you just what I told Rebby, 'a lady always swallows'."

This was too much for Rex. "Jade! What the fuck?"

Both women finished, swallowed and wiped their mouths with the backs of their hands. "Becky, Pam. You are both full of surprises. Now ladies, collect your pay." Becky picked up a small stack of 20s, folded them and slipped them in her bra. Pam pulled the Benjamin out of Rex's fingers and hid it in her titty bank. "You are now hookers. I never expected either of you to do it, certainly not both of you!"

Becky giggled, "I told you we were serious!"

Becky sidled up to Rex and whispered something in his ear. Out loud Rex replied, "I am sure it was exciting, but you could have been a little more hesitant. Does this mean you are going to want to turn tricks on the street or fuck my friends for shopping money?"