The Siren's Song

Info
*"Hear me, lone sailor, for I am all you desire..."*
210 words
4.65
3.8k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkdaudios
Wkdaudios
560 Followers

I love wallowing in the archives of scriptwriters, it is a virtual cornucopia of content, and in this particular case a Pandora's box of written treasure...or perhaps an unexpected curse? I'll leave that for you to decide Fae.

The mythology surrounding Sirens has always appealed to me, that a being could tempt and lure someone with their voice alone I find to be wickedly delicious. Afterall, isn't that why we're all here?

As a student and then an educator of performing arts, my voice was an integral part of my life for many years. After a hiatus of some time, I've since returned to utilising it in a way that I would never have foreseen but enables me to express and create on a very personal level. This was a passion project for me as I've wanted to sing yet the mere thought of it terrifies me to be so vulnerable and I'm highly critical of myself. So to achieve this, I was fortunate enough to surround myself with the experience of others.

Male Prologue u/Apiary_

Accompaniment u/QuiteAGoodBoy

Script u/Lord_Bartex

Editor u/fallenrush17p

⚠️This is a 18+ fantasy created for adults by adults. All characters depicted are 18+⚠️

🛑Do NOT share my content on any other platform without my written permission🛑

--:--
--:--
1.0
Wkdaudios
Wkdaudios
Wkdaudios
560 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
Rob_RoyaleRob_Royaleabout 1 year ago

An artistic passion project to be sure. Halfway through I found myself hoping there wouldn't be a sex scene, and you didn't disappoint. Her longing and loneliness came across beautifully. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Exceptional!

Incredible sound and production. Well read and compelling narrative.

Rodhard214Rodhard214about 1 year ago

Tender...gentle...and beautiful.

Moving...and arousing...without being graphic. Not like anything I've heard you record to date.

Possibly your finest work.

Share this

Similar Stories

In Your Head Let me sit on you and pretend your cock is mine.in Audio
Beauty Hurts 750 words of joy and pain.in Non-Erotic
Touching You Makes Me Feel Alive A dark and sensual, immersive vampire narrative.in Audio
Temptation Two young wives make a bad decision.in Loving Wives
Our Rules: Honor Bright The pledge meant a commitment by all.in Loving Wives
More Stories