The Siren's Symphony - Prologue

Story Info
Unprepared ops infiltrate villain's lair; chaos ensues.
1.4k words
4.42
6.1k
6

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 05/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue: The Gathering Storm

The command center buzzed with a sense of anticipation, the glow of various monitors casting an eerie light over the concentrated faces of the spec ops team. Tess, the stalwart leader of the group, stood with an air of quiet confidence, her icy blue eyes scanning the screens displaying images of a fortified compound.

Adjacent to Tess, Michelle, the team's medic, was attentively inspecting her M4 carbine rifle, her fingers dancing over the weapon with an almost affectionate touch. "Rex, we're counting on you," she murmured to the gun, a quirky hint of fondness in her voice.

Becca, the robust demolitions expert, sat engrossed at a table filled with grenades and explosives. Her focus was so intense it seemed almost meditative. Lisa, the tech whiz, hunched over her laptop, her fingers moving rapidly over the keyboard as she attempted to crack the compound's digital defenses.

Ashley, the youngest and most agile member of the group, was bouncing restlessly on the balls of her feet. The thrill of the upcoming mission was evident in her bright eyes. Amber, Tess's trusted second-in-command, was deeply studying a detailed blueprint of the compound, her brows knitted in concentration.

Tess cleared her throat, effectively capturing the attention of her team. "Ladies, we've trained for this. Ruth Dagger's reign of terror ends tonight. She's a master manipulator, using blackmail and mental conditioning to enslave her victims. We stop her, and we free them."

Amber's gaze, steely and determined, flicked up from the blueprint. "We've faced dangerous individuals before, but Ruth is in a league of her own. We need to stay alert, efficient, and most importantly, keep each other safe."

Michelle, glancing up from her loving examination of Rex, interjected, "Too bad Ranger isn't part of this mission. He'd enjoy a good chase." A fond smile tugged at her lips as she recalled the large, protective Doberman that was often found lounging in Amber's living room.

Laughter rippled across the room, easing the mounting tension. Lisa chimed in, "Can you imagine Ruth's face if she encountered Ranger in a dark alley?"

Becca, grinning widely, added, "Now that would be a sight for sore eyes. Ruth Dagger, infamous baroness, taken down by a Doberman."

Their banter belied the seriousness of their mission. As Tess looked around at her team, she felt a surge of pride. They were more than colleagues. They were family.

"They were family." This simple truth echoed in Tess's mind as they advanced towards Ruth Dagger's compound. The night was moonless, the darkness their ally as they neared the fortress-like structure. The tension was palpable, each member of the team acutely aware of the gravity of their mission.

The first wave of minions came rushing out of the compound, their faces masked by a blank, zombified expression. Ruth's brainwashed army. Amber and Becca moved in tandem, their rifles spitting fire as they efficiently took down their attackers. Michelle was right behind them, her M4 carbine barking in her hands, Rex not missing a single shot.

"Rex, you never let me down," Michelle murmured under her breath, earning an eye roll from Lisa who was busy hacking into the compound's security system. The tech whiz was stationed a few feet away, her fingers flying over her laptop's keyboard.

Ashley, nimble as a cat, moved like a ghost among the chaos. Her knives were a blur as she neutralized threats with lethal precision. Amid the gunfire and the frenzied shouts, Tess stood as a beacon of calm, her sharp eyes missing nothing as she directed her team.

They fought their way through the compound, the brainwashed minions offering little resistance against their coordinated assault. Despite the oddity of their foes, the team remained unfazed, each member moving with a confidence that spoke volumes of their trust in each other.

After what felt like hours, they finally reached the heart of the compound, the control room where Ruth Dagger was believed to be orchestrating her reign of terror. The door was ominously silent, the only barrier between them and their target.

As Tess reached for the door handle, her hand halted when Ashley winced. A quick glance revealed a bullet graze on her hand -- superficial but still painful. Michelle was at her side in an instant, medic bag open and hands steady as she dressed the wound.

"Alright, Ash," Michelle said, her cool blue eyes flashing with determination. "You're good as new."

Ashley flexed her hand, nodding her thanks, and then all attention turned back to the looming task. Tess counted to three under her breath, and pushed the door open.

What greeted them was Ruth Dagger, a detonator clutched in her hand and a smug smile playing on her lips. "You're late," she mocked.

Tess's mind raced. "Ash, Michelle, Lisa," she said, keeping her voice calm and measured, "Any ideas?"

Ashley shook her head, her eyes darted to the detonator. "She's got us in a corner, Tess."

Lisa, the team's tech expert, had a grim expression on her face. "Unless we can jam the signal..."

Michelle, meanwhile, was already shaking her head. "Not without the right equipment, and that's not something we have."

It was then that Ruth laughed, her eyes gleaming with a sadistic glee. "I knew you were coming. I've got eyes and ears everywhere."

Her gaze shifted to Michelle, her eyes lingering on the rifle. "Ah, Michelle, is that the beautiful companion you're carrying?"

Michelle looked down at her weapon, perplexed. "Rex? Nah, he's just... he's reliable."

Ruth chuckled, her tone laced with mischief. "Oh, I'm sure he is... Could be so much more, though... Silver Bullet." With a sly grin, she pressed the detonator.

In the next moment, the room was filled with smoke. Ruth vanished, leaving the team disoriented and confused. But as the smoke cleared, a horrifying sight awaited them.

Michelle was on her knees, her rifle cradled in her arms. She was talking to it, her voice soft and full of longing. "Oh, Rex, baby," she cooed, pressing her lips to the cool metal.

She started to undress, her movements slow and seductive. "You like seeing your little whore naked, don't you?" she whispered to the rifle.

The words were shocking, but it was only the beginning. Michelle pushed her pants down, revealing a pair of lacy black panties. Her fingers traced the barrel of the rifle, pressing it against her panty-clad mound.

"God, Rex... I want you to take me," she moaned, her hips grinding against the barrel. "You own this pussy, baby. It's all yours..."

"Lisa, call for evac," Tess commanded, her voice shaken but resolute.

Michelle, oblivious to her surroundings, was lost in a world of her own. She was completely nude, her fingers stroking the cold metal of her rifle. She pressed the barrel against her wet folds, her body convulsing in pleasure as she moaned aloud.

"Oh, Rex... oh, yes!" she cried out, her voice echoing off the concrete walls. "I'm your dirty little gunwhore..."

Becca, her face displaying a mix of disbelief and concern, suggested, "Tess, we should try the command. Silver Bullet, wasn't it?"

Tess nodded, her gaze fixed on Michelle. With a voice that wavered between desperation and hope, she called out, "Michelle, Silver Bullet!"

But Michelle didn't respond. There was no recognition in her eyes, no indication that she heard the command. Instead, she merely continued her obscene display, whispering sweet nothings to her rifle. "Oh, Rex, baby... I'm your personal little whore... You own this cunt, baby... It's all yours...!"

Lisa, her face drained of color, was on the radio, relaying their coordinates to HQ. "We need immediate evac, HQ. We have... we have a situation."

Amber stood frozen, staring at Michelle in horror. "I... I can't believe this... Michelle..."

The sight of their teammate, their friend, reduced to a sex-crazed puppet was a shock none of them had been prepared for. The image of Michelle pleasuring herself with her own rifle was a stark reminder of the power they were up against.

The distant thumping of the evac chopper's rotors offered a semblance of normalcy amid the chaos. As the noise grew louder, drowning out Michelle's lustful cries, the team moved into action. They gathered their gear, preparing to leave Michelle for the arriving medics to handle.

As they boarded the chopper, each of them cast one last glance at the scene they were leaving behind. The sight of Michelle, still lost in her delirium, was a grim reminder of the true horror they were up against. The mission was over, but the fight had just begun.