The Sissy Cashier

Story Info
I know em when I see em.
1.1k words
4.29
20.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fucking hate Wal-Mart.

There are very few things you miss about prison, but at least it was orderly. The threat of an ass kicking (or worse) is real, so you watched your step. But it's a small price to pay for freedom so I'm learning patience. Still, though- Fuck WalMart.

I was checking out and saw her immediately. She stood out into the aisle the way cashiers do to tell customers they have no one in line.

I saw what she was. She, of course was a sissy and trying hard to be a cute one. She was tall, which I usually don't like in my cumwhores but she was in shape and wearing a skirt to show off her round little ass. A thin, rock hard swimmer's body turned toward me and we locked eyes.

She knew that I saw her, and knew what she was.

I decided on the spot.

I walked up to her and stood about one inch closer than someone normally would. Close enough for her to feel it. College student. Had to be.

"Where's the family bathroom?", I asked in my darkest voice.

Her breath caught because I reached around her to put my milk down before she could answer and it scared her just enough to feel it. I had a foot on her easy, and probably 50 pounds. A linebacker and a cheerleader.

"It's right there." Definitely college. That meant I was at least ten years her senior.

Her eyes were blue and submissive. She had short hair that was died some kind of black and green. There was a thin black choker around her neck. What a whore. Guaranteed she hadn't been fucked right in her life.

Well it was about that time.

"You should be due for a break, right?"

I didn't wait for an answer I just walked that way. I didn't need to look behind me to hear her yell "Linda!" to tell her manager she was going to the bathroom real quick.

I went into the family bathroom and left the door open and turned around to see her lock it and drop to her knees without a word. She undid my zipper and gasped but had it in her mouth before I could get the buckle undone.

She moaned like a whore and pulled up her skirt. Her little clitty was already hard and leaking and she reached down to stroke it. I grabbed a handful of her hair on the top of her head and slapped her.

"Did I say you could touch that thing?"

"No."

I slapped her again. "No what?"

"No, sir"

"Good girl."

She went back to work on my cock, using her hands on my balls and stroking my shaft and licking underneath back and forth up and down. I was hard in no time. Someone, somewhere had given this slut a cock to practice on and she loved every second.

"You love that don't you baby don't stop. Suck my fucking cock slut. Sissy faggot cumwhore. I bet you sucked off whole teams of guys in school didn't you faggot. And licked up all their cum and begged for more. You don't have to answer I know I'm right. It's in your eyes you sissy whore. You sissy fucking cocksucking slut. I've seen it in prison. You just want cock. That's what it's all about, the dressing up and calling yourself a girl. The truth is you just want cock and you want to advertise to everyone who has a cock that you want their cum all over you and inside you and you want more cock from anyone who has one."

She moaned louder and louder and sucked me so hard I almost nutted for the first time since I got out. Instead I grabbed her by the throat.

"Get up."

I bent her over the sink and was pressing into her asshole before she could catch her breath. I could hear her moan turn into a whimper and I wrapped my hand over her mouth.

"Breathe through your nose. You're taking this cock, bitch."

I pressed in slow but firm and inch by inch she took me all the way to the balls. She was screaming under my hand but I saw it in her eyes in the mirror. She loved every second.

I stayed there, buried in her faggot ass and throbbed my cock like a bicep. I let her feel me stretching her asshole wider for just a second and relaxing it. Over and over. Her screams fell back to a long slow moaning sound. Fucking slut.

I reached around her and up her shirt and punched both nipples hard and she started humping like a bitch in heat. I could see her girlcock poking out of her skirt, dripping and throbbing with me buried deep inside her.

I pinned it to her belly and rubbed the underside of it like I would a real girl. That's why I don't mind.

"You're all just cockwhores to me. I see them a mile away. You love getting fucked so much you will fuck all day if you can. You want to be chained up in my bedroom like a living sex toy don't you slut. I'll use you when I'm ready and then toss you away when I'm done. I'll fuck you morning noon and night you sissy faggot cumwhore. And when I'm done and your asshole is worn out from fucking every prisoner I can sell you to, I'll toss you away like garbage. That's what you want isn't it bitch."

She screamed under my hand and shot cum like a volcano. I let her go and grabbed those slim hips with both hands. I knew I was going to cum too because she was too fucking hot. I rammed into her and let her scream for a moment before she caught herself and put her own hands over her mouth. She switched them back and forth, trying to hold onto the sink while I ripped her in two with my cock. She started biting her thumb and sucking on it like it was a cock to stop from screaming. I pulled out and tossed her to the floor.

"Come here." She crawled over in a flash. I held her by her hair and shot warm jets of cum that seemed to come from my feet. She was drenched, her face covered in some kind of bukkake video.

Like a good slut she smiled and started cleaning it off with her fingers. I smiled at her and slapped her again.

"Open your mouth", I said and she did. I spit inside and slapped her again.

"See you tomorrow.", I said, and left.