The Sissy Department Store Ch. 04

Story Info
Some dressing and make-up and a three-way.
6.2k words
4.67
16.9k
14

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

( Note to new readers of this series: This story is very sequential. It would be beneficial to the reader to start with the preceding chapters )

The Sissy Department Store

Chapter 4

Kathy opened the envelope Sandy had left in her door and dumped the contents on her kitchen table. She picked up the phone and dialed Linda.

"Hi, you won't believe what I'm looking at, Girlfriend... Sandy stashed Christopher's dirty books with me... Uh huh... I'm giving her a little help with this one. She's awful young and has her hands full. He has some interesting tastes that are right up your girl's alley. I've never seen this stuff before, myself."

Sandy proceeded to describe the the cross dresser fiction books. There was laughing and 'oh mys' thrown in throughout the conversation.

"I just love that girl to death, you know... What?... Me?... Well, she needed a shoulder to cry on, and it just happened,,, I know she's a little young, but that ass is a work of art, and the rest of her is so yummy too, believe me... Yea.,,, No, she didn't. I was very ladylike...I am not terrible... I'm going to try to be good from now on, but I need to stock up on batteries for my boyfriend."

"Jamie wants the address, does she? I'll be sure to save it. Do you think I could borrow one of her uniforms?,,, Yes, I think it will fit him. Uh huh.,,, Yes, the pink one. It seemed a little tight on Jamie and Chrissy is pretty small framed... Shoes? You pick, the higher the better though, yes. Tell you what, I'll let Jamie borrow this stuff in exchange for the outfit... Okay great. We'll trade at work tomorrow."

Linda was sharing the hi-lights of the conversation with her live-in cross dressing boyfriend as the conversation took place. James had been one of the wave of catalog boys during the Bosom Buddies TV show run and Linda now had live-in maid service, among other things, from him as Jamie, the sometimes French maid. He had a particularly large package and Linda, having been recently divorced at the time, was looking for a particularly large package. They were now living happily together. Linda had shared this with Kathy, of course, and loaned Jamie out to clean Kathy's house on occasion.

Linda and Jamie weren't aware of Lee's Mardi Gras Boutique, but it sounded like their kind of specialty retailer.

The next morning, Sandy was up and getting into her running clothes when I woke up, still in my baby doll top and feeling very naked down below. I rolled over and stood up with my morning wood protruding out from under the nightie.

"Well look who's up finally," Sandy greeted me. I need a run this morning. I have a full shift at the store today, so I won't be long. Would you mind picking up? You can probably skip washing any of your new things today, but make sure you hand wash any of the delicates, always." With that she was out the door.

Humm, pretty normal, I thought. I shed the nightie and did my business and started coffee and thought I'd make breakfast for Sandy before work. I took a quick shower, reveling in my hairless condition; I had to constantly fight off an erection. I still didn't have my male underwear back so I picked the plainest pair of full cut briefs to wear under a pair of sweats and a t-shirt and got dressed. I put the rest of the new female clothes in my empty underwear drawer.

Sandy returned and readied for work while I prepared her favorites.

After some small talk over breakfast, she vented. "I'm still pissed off at you, you know. You violated my privacy and wore my clothes. Digging in my drawers and shit. I was so pissed when I found your jizz on my slip. I wanted to cut off the head of your dick and fry it in olive oil. So that won't be happening again, right?"

My balls tried to retreat into their hiding places. "No way, Babe. I'm so sorry. I hope you can forgive me somehow. I guess I'd be pissed too."

"Well now you have your own stuff so there won't be any need to be getting into mine."

"Umm, I don't have any underwear though. Can I have mine back?"

"Sure you do, plenty of new underwear. You know, since we don't have anything going on tonight, I want Christina to make me dinner. That's your new name when you do your girly thing - Christina. You have some more new things to try on and you spent all that money. Let's us girls have dinner tonight. Be dressed in your pretty things when I get home tonight."

"Umm, really? You want me to do that? I just thought that stuff was for once in a while or something."

"Well it is, but I want you to wear your new things before your hair starts growing back at least, and this is your punishment weekend for what you did and the weekend isn't over yet. Then we'll see about you getting your underwear back, Christina."

After finishing up, Sandy was heading for the door. "Oh, you'll need to go to Newberry's today and get a starter make-up set for yourself. I don't want you using my make-up either. Nothing to extravagant."

"What? Make-up. I can't go buy make-up for myself! The cashier will think I'm a fag or something."

"Too bad. Tell them it's for Halloween or Theater at school or something if it makes you feel better. Just do it. A girl's gotta have make-up. You can practice putting it on while I'm at work and I don't want you screwing mine up. That'll give you something to do today besides playing with yourself. And don't play with yourself, either." With that she was gone.

This is going to be tough, I thought. Buying make-up in person. Damn. I better go try on some new panties and jerk off before I go, just to relax. The black satin ones should be awesome.

I stripped and put the panties on. My dick was half hard before I got them fully adjusted. Thank you, Kathy.

And into the closet for one last jerk off session with my cross dressing porn before I ditch it somewhere. Sandy will be none the wiser if I rub one out this early in the day.

Fuck!...Fuck!...I'm Busted. I'm so fucked. But...she didn't say anything about it. This can't be right. I knew I should have gotten rid of it sooner. Fuck! I lost my hard-on and fought to keep my breakfast down. Sandy saw that stuff. How could she not say anything? Oh, wow. She did. "Eat your nasty cum out of my pussy." That's where that came from, yea, and she came like a crazed Nanny Goat, too. She's kinda into it...It must be. I can't believe it. If I play my cards right I can be her little sissy Christina. I'm one lucky fucker. I better go get some make-up and try to impress her. I need to clean house from top to bottom too, and make something she really likes for dinner. I wonder if she's gonna sit on my face again tonight? I wonder where the books are? Humm, damn. She told me not to get into her drawers again. She set me up with a trap. A hair on the dresser handles or something to know I was looking for them. That's why she said that. I better not touch a thing. Gotta be cool about this and I'll be her cross dressing sissy boy. A super hot Mistress all my own. Wow, and I don't want the head of my dick cut off and sauteed either.

I got dressed and headed to Newberry's for some cheap make-up. I had horrible butterflies. When I thought no one was looking, I quickly picked out the up sized "teen" starter set with an instruction guide. I held it close to my side while I waited for the checkout line to be empty. A woman past middle age was on duty.

"Find everything all right?" she asked, with a slight hint of disdain.

"Yes, thank you."

"That'll be $23.78". My hobby was getting ever more expensive.

I paid without any more dialogue between us beyond counting back the change and beat it as fast as I could. That wasn't so tough, I thought.

I had my prize and was ready to become Christina, the pussy eating, cock sucking, cum eating sissy I'd been reading about in my confiscated porn books.

Damn, am I sure I want to be a pussy eating, cock sucking, cum eating sissy? My hairless balls squirmed and my cock twitched inside my new panties as I crossed the parking lot clutching a make-up kit. I guess that's the answer to that question. I'd already done two out of three anyway. Maybe some day soon I'll check that third box.

After shaving twice, I dressed in the closed bottom panty girdle with panties underneath to discourage a stiffie, my new bra with fresh panties for stuffing, nude colored pantyhose, slip and skirt. I skipped the pink blouse as I didn't want make-up on it.

I went to work on my face. I spent several hours practicing with the make-up, reading the instructions and trying it again. I'd put the wig on and pose in the mirror. The results weren't great. It was another sissy-hood experience first though; to look at myself in the mirror while wearing a bra and applying make-up. I found I loved the taste and smell of lipstick, but eye make-up was a bitch and I'd poked myself in the eye a couple of times, at least. I tried to tame some loose brow hair with tweezers and learned it hurt like hell and to do it first as teary eyes ruin the eye make-up. I now knew why Sandy told me to leave her make-up alone as I was making a mess of mine. She wasn't big on make-up herself, and didn't need much to look good anyway.

Once I had obtained what I thought were satisfactory results, I completed my outfit with the wig and blouse and shoes and practiced prancing and posing in the mirrors of our apartment. I decided I should always wear make-up if fully dressed as it was necessary so as not to look like a boy so much. I didn't want to look 'ridiculous' in front of Sandy. A better wig would be nice, and a waist cincher or corset as well, but I felt incredibly sexy so far. Would she accept me as her sissy boyfriend/girlfriend I wondered.

She called about 4:00 to confirm Christina would be waiting at home when she arrived in a couple of hours and I told her that she would be. I started preparing dinner for us two girls. I set our small table for two.

Just after 6:00 I heard Sandy's key in the door. I stood at the stove holding a mixing bowl,all June Cleaver like and wishing I had a pearl necklace to wear for a laugh. Sandy walked in, with Kathy close behind her carrying a shopping bag with the store logo.

"Hi Honey, I'm home," Sandy said as she entered. It wasn't so funny for me anymore. They, on the other hand, thought it was great fun.

"Oh goodness, aren't you cute," and such things were exclaimed with laughing and giggling.

"I hope you don't mind Kathy joining us," Sandy said. I told her Christina was cooking and she invited herself over to see how you looked in your new things. She was just dying to see you in them. She has a present for you, too." Kathy set the bag down near the front door and out of my reach.

They proceeded to critique my make-up job and Kathy was happy with the way her selections looked on me. Ever the saleswoman, Kathy said "You will need to come shopping again real soon to expand your wardrobe. We girls can never have to many clothes."

"What's for dinner, Dear? Something smells good," Sandy said.

"Salmon with rice pilaf, actually." It's just about ready.

"We'll need another setting. Be a dear and set a place for Kathy won't you."

Kathy unbuttoned the staid women's blazer she was wearing and handed it to me to hang up for her, though she could have easily done so herself. She wore a sheer silk blouse underneath the blazer and what was obviously a shear push-up bra as well. I could clearly make out the dark circles of her nipples. She would have had to of worn the blazer buttoned all day at the store. A shaper that hugged her waist and accentuated the curves of her hips was also quite evident. Her choice in attire was no accident, but to what end I wasn't sure. I tried not to stare at her bountiful bosom. I proceeded to get another setting and when I returned saw that Kathy had unbuttoned an additional button of her blouse to reveal a hint of cleavage. It was terribly distracting and hard not to let my eyes fixate on the display.

Sandy excused herself to get out of her work wear. I busied myself with dinner, trying to avoid looking at Kathy in any way.

I began serving dinner after Sandy's return to the table. She wore acid washed jeans that hugged her butt and a simple short sleeve top that was a little tight for her. They started critiquing my style and mannerisms. "Bend at the waist, your slip is showing, roll it up just a bit. A little more hip swivel. Keep your feet closer together. Smile. Walk on your toes. Wrist up when your serving, Sweetie." They went on and on mercilessly.

We got through dinner with them questioning me about my make-up buying excursion, but it was otherwise germane dinner conversation, considering the circumstances that is.

After we had finished dinner, which they said was fabulous, Sandy said "Well it's time for presents. Go get the bag Kathy brought for you, Christina. We think you're going to love it."

I tip-toed over and picked up the bag and brought it to the table. When I removed the first item, I couldn't believe my eyes. A bright pink dress, a maids dress it looked like as I pulled it out and unfolded it. My jaw must have fell open. My cock tried to come to attention in the closed bottom panty girdle I wore. It was amazing, I thought. Adorned with lace and an apron at the waist and a wide flared skirt. I wasn't sure of the fabric. They clapped and oohed and awed. "Don't you just love it' and 'You'll look great in that, doing the housekeeping', etc..

"Yes, it's very cute," I said, trying to play it cool. I couldn't wait to try it on.

"See what else Kathy brought you, Christina," Sandy said, and I reached in the bag and pulled out a pair of four inch high 'come fuck me' pumps in matching bright pink. The heels were incredibly high. I thought to myself, there's no way I'm going to be able to walk in these, having learned that even two and a half inch heels were a challenge for me.

"Where did this come from? They don't sell this at your store."

"Oh, I borrowed it from a friend of mine," Kathy said. "Actually they have something of yours in exchange right now. Can you guess what that might be?"

"My underwear?" was all I could think of to say.

I thought they were going to fall out of their chairs they laughed so hard.

"No silly," Kathy finally said, once she had regained her composure. "They have those naughty little books of yours... You have some very interesting reading material, Christina. We're all enjoying it immensely, well except for Sandy, of course."

I just stood there blushing profusely. I wanted to crawl under the table, or go to the bathroom and vomit.

"Well, we'll have to discuss that more later. We want to see you in your pretty dress, Sweetie. Be a dear and go put it on for us in the bedroom. Oh, and take off your panty girdle. You'll be able to feel all of it so much better that way. Don't forget the shoes."

I did as directed and change into the dress. The back zipper was a challenge, but I finally got it. I sat on the bed and slipped the shoes on and boosted myself up. I almost fell over and broke an ankle. These things could be lethal, I thought, but damn I looked hot. I absolutely loved the look of them on my feet, even though they were a bit large for me.

I steadied myself and entered the main living area, finding Sandy and Kathy sitting on the couch together.

"Oh, wonderful." Kathy exclaimed. "You look like the perfect sissy maid from your naughty books, Christina. Don't you just love it? I think you look adorable. Don't you think so, Sandy?"

Sandy appeared to be genuinely smiling and said "Oh yes, you look adorable, Babe. Very cute."

"Well come over here and let's have a look at you," Kathy said, rather sternly. "Those shoes look fabulous on you, Christina. Absolutely fabulous," she added, as I tentatively made my way the short distance across the room. "Heel to toe, heel to toe. That's better. You'll get the hang of it, but it looks like you'll need a better fit to really get it down. Maybe Dianne in the shoe department can help you find some... Now do it again. We want to see that little butt of yours wiggle."

"Now that you're properly attired you can clean up the kitchen," Sandy said.

I teetered around in the impossible heels while they rolled a joint and watched the show.

"Come, sit down with us," Kathy motioned to the ottoman in front of the couch after I had finished the dishes. I pulled it away and plopped my ass down on it, my knees feeling like they were in my chest due to the heels. I held them together.

"No silly. Sit with some style and cross those sexy legs for us. That's better. Show a little of those sexy thighs."

"Now we need to have that talk, Christina. Your behavior has been unacceptable. Buying those perverted books and jacking off in Sandy's clothes while you read them. Getting into her private things. I might have chopped the head off your little penis and fed it to the alley cats myself, if it were me. Especially if I found your sperm all over my clothing. Do you like that porn about sissies and cross dressers and transsexuals?"

"No, I just was seeing what it was about. I was just experimenting. I love women's lingerie is all, really. That's all. I love women."

"Really, is that why you ordered more of it?"

Damn, they had me cold. "Ordered more. Umm, I was just seeing if there was something... I did like some of it I guess. I just want to feel pretty and serve Sandy is all. I love you Babe. You know that."

Sandy just sat there smiling and smoking another joint to herself as Kathy interrogated me.

"Well, we'll see what arrives in the mail then won't we?", Kathy said.

"I don't really know what to expect from what I ordered actually. This is all new to me, too." Fuck, why did I order more of that shit.

"Well, you seem to like it quite a bit so far, from what I can tell. You destroyed Sandy's underwear and came all over it. What exactly did you find so exciting in them? Don't lie. We've seen them, remember. Tell us what made you do such things in Sandy's underwear."

"Um, I like when things like this happen, actually. Males are feminized and, and, dominated by women."

"What else. Tell us your favorite story. You seemed to like 'Sissified Males Digest' the most from the looks of the cover and pages. What was in there that had you so interested?"

"Um, I guess that was 'Sissy University'."

"Oh, I recall that one. But the sissies didn't just play dress up, did they?"

"No. They were given special pills and grew large breasts and luxurious lips and hair and stuff. They were taught how to service women, and men too. You know."

"I guess I didn't read it as closely as you have. Why don't you tell us more, Christina"

"They were trained domestically, and sexually and stuff. For the women, they were trained in cunnilingus, and anilingus and house work and stuff. For men they were trained to suck cocks and swallow their cum, and had their butts trained to be fucked by large cocks. They wore butt plugs all day and had their assholes converted into boy pussies and stuff. Their sissy clits were chastised and they were milked instead of being allowed sexual satisfaction and stuff."

"That's right, sissy. It's filthy stuff you've exposed us to. But you feel good right now don't you? You love being all dressed up and girly, don't you. Don't lie. We can see how much you like your smooth body and sexy underwear and high heels and make-up and how you feel so pretty and sexy in your little pink dress while you prance around for us. I know what makes you sissies tick, Sweetie. You're little books were an eye opener though. Even for me, and I've been helping your type with this little kink for a while now. Go on, tell us how you feel right now."

"Yes, you're right. I do feel so sexy and attractive. It's hard to explain though. I feel pretty. Desirable. Like a girl, but I'm so horny dressed this way. It makes me horny."

12