All Comments on 'The Sissy Department Store Ch. 04'

by sis_porner

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

While I do find the story interesting, I don’t understand the characters. I haven’t seen one character with redeeming qualities. In the story it seems like all the woman are far more intelligent than all the men that are mentioned. Every man is a moron and a pervert in the women’s eyes and the women do nothing but belittle and degrade them. The women seem to have ulterior motives and are scheming lesbians or man haters while the men do nothing but fumble with sexual conduct and masturbate constantly.

In this world it is a wonder that anyone of the opposite sex connects and procreates.

I do find the story interesting and it is very well written so it still rates five stars since it is a quality piece of writing no matter what my personal take on the characters is.

sis_pornersis_pornerover 3 years agoAuthor
Constructive feedback , thank you

As I write chapter 5 to close this series, the anonymous feedback provided is spot on, well taken and much appreciated. I was off on a bad tangent in crafting the conclusion and your comment has helped me immensely to get back on track to where I was ultimately hoping to go with it. A sincere thank you for taking the time to provide for very constructive feedback on this. I hope to close that circle as the story concludes in chapter 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

I love your writing style and hope you continue on with this story!

SuckergurlSuckergurlover 3 years ago
Another great chapter

Thanks for another great chapter, I am really into the sissy maid part, hope your having fun writing it

SissyCrissy6245SissyCrissy6245over 3 years ago
Yummy Chapter

SP, you've really helped Christine in another wonderful PantyBoi "session" reading this chapter. Crissy's so enthused in hur tight VS lace thong, and will be having more delicious "Panty Time" with your forthcumming chapters.......... xoxoxo ;-)

awyldsideawyldsidealmost 2 years ago

I’m so glad she knows the the bitch is trying to break them up. She is still kind and wants him. I was worried that this was heading for chastity full time sissy time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous