The Sissy Exchange Program Ch. 04

Story Info
Vikki's inner cock slut comes out.
6k words
4.8
19.5k
22

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
226 Followers

Vikki had gone home horny again. Because of the chastity cage. She had disobeyed Mistress Kristy's rules and she had to be punished.

Again.

It was hard for her to refer to herself in the third person in the presence of Mistress Kristy when during the rest of her life she was speaking normally. Mistakes happen, but she had broken other rules that Saturday. Rule three: referring to herself in the third person, obviously; rule four, never argue with Mistress Kristy; and rule seven: be pleasing at all times; no bad moods. Perfection of service and submission is the goal.

And rule eight is complete all instructions or punishments will follow.

And she broke all those rules because she forgot about rule six: if she was unsure about something, ask. She was so horny and excited for new sexual experiences, she forgot to simply ask.

So, Vikki's punishment or punishments will follow; one of them being orgasm denial.

She hadn't received any emails from Mistress after the porn shoot, so maybe denial of attention was another punishment. She wondered what other punishments Mistress could be thinking of.

To take her mind of those thoughts, she had watched the last video Mistress Kristy had sent her. The one where she whipped and flogged a male sub with a sissy helper to assist. The guy was then rewarded with the oral attention from the sissy until he came in her mouth. And the close-up of her showing his load before swallowing it down.

The exact same thing she had done earlier that day.

She was horny from the experience of her first taste of real cock and cum that wasn't her own. And from having her first cock in her sissy pussy. From a black shemale Mistress named Jayla who then dumped her load inside her.

Vikki desperately needed to cum as she rewatched the video, eventually trying to close her laptop and trying to go to sleep.

She was still desperate the next day. Since she couldn't orgasm, she went through her stretches and went to the gym and completed her workout routine, sending a video recording of it to Mistress Kristy. And then a cold shower. Hoping to either get her attention or to move on with her day, but neither of which worked. Kristy hadn't responded and, when Mistress Jayla pulled her cock out of Mistress Kristy's pussy the day before, she said that they would continue things later. That and the lack of orgasm continued to make Vikki's imagination filled with images of what that meant.

At the time when Kristy received the video of Vikki's daily workout, she was in Jayla's bed, straddling the ebony goddess' lap with her big black cock deep inside her. Her hands were on the firm double-d cup breasts below with their dark brown nipples between her fingers. Her hips were rocking back and forth, and Jayla's dark hands were on her ass, sliding up towards her natural c-cups.

By the time Jayla had her third orgasm of the day, they were both covered in sweat and breathing heavily, pausing to kiss lips and gently suck on necks. They then showered together, sensually gliding their hands over each other's bodies. And more groping and pinching.

And then more kissing.

Jayla drove Kristy home and they kissed one final time.

It was only then that she saw Vikki's workout video, but she was too tired to respond or to send out a new email. She'd do it tomorrow. Besides, Vikki had broken several rules and being ignored for a day would help her get rid of her bad habits. She might even wait to respond until the next day.

And she did.

On Monday, Vikki (as Vic), left her work as a waiter in a restaurant and got home a little after three. She hadn't received any emails or texts before or during her last break, so she felt like she was going to be ignored for another day. She laid in bed naked and sighed. Her hand subconsciously went to her pink chastity cage and caressed her balls. The cage completely covered her penis except for a few small holes, so she couldn't really touch herself there.

And then the text ringtone sounded on her phone.

She picked it up and felt a rush of excitement that Mistress had finally texted her. it simply said: Check your email sissy

She did and she was disappointed that it didn't have any video attachments, but it did have instructions: Vikki was to clean herself inside and out, make sure her face and body was smooth shaven, and then she was to meet at Mistress' house at seven with her lingerie, heels, and makeup. The lingerie was to be worn under her male clothes along with a matching thong.

They were going out.

That last part scared her, but it also excited her. Where were they going to go? The Matriarchy? For another porn shoot with Mistress Jayla and her male slave, perhaps?

Her cage twitched and a drop of precum came out. She scooped it up with a finger and licked it. Then she jumped up and went into the shower with her razor. She couldn't shave her genitals because of the cage, but she managed to get everything else. And then she bathed herself and used the enema kit. By the time she was finished in the bathroom, it was nearly five.

Still two hours to go.

More like one and a half; the twenty-minute drive and another ten just in case. She'd get early and then she'd have to kneel at her door until she opened it at seven. It was just a small price to pay to avoid being late. Setting a forty-minute count-down on her phone, she browsed her social media to pass the time. She came across several news articles about how the uneasy peace between the European Union and the orcs was fracturing and that war could be on the horizon. Most of the articles focused on the orc's human sex trafficking and slavery, but some were about how they hacked their way into the human internet twenty years ago and might even be committing cyber-attacks.

Vikki had learned some things about the green humanoid species in school, but there was very little information about them to begin with. They were generally bigger than the average human by several inches, had green skin, believed to have more than two genders (but that was only a rumor), and genetic analysis in the early nineties revealed that their DNA was similar in molecular structure to the DNA of life on earth, but had no evolutionary common ancestry with anything, strongly suggesting that they were originally from a different planet. And once the Human Genome Project finished mapping the human genome, they started work on the orc genome and confirmed what the earlier studies had found.

They never really admitted to being from another planet, nor did they ever talk about why they were on earth.

Trying to remember her ancient history class, Vikki believed that there was no mention of orcs in human history until something like a thousand years ago in the middle-ages, but she wasn't sure. She did remember that they had been demonized as...well, demons. And savage brutes. Further passing the time, she searched orc history on the internet and read more rumors about them being a sexually savage race that had raped and pillaged their way across Europe until they settled on the peninsula just north of Germany. Just as she started typing a search query about the orc's role in World War two, her alarm went off and it was time to leave.

Another time.

At seven, Kristy opened her door, knowing full well that Vikki had been waiting there for almost twenty minutes. "Hello, sissy. Have you thought about your transgressions from Saturday?"

"Yes, Mistress." she submissively replied, happy to hear her voice again.

"And?"

"Your sissy sincerely apologies for her behavior, Mistress. She should've thought about the camera and asked about it and made the connection to the videos you've been sending her. And she's trying to refer to herself in the third person around you, but because she doesn't talk like that in her normal life, she makes mistakes and promises to be better. And she understands that she will still be punished, and she will accept it. No matter what it is."

Kristy smiled. "Apology accepted. Come on."

She exited her house and closed the door behind her. She led Vikki to the rear of her car where they both put their bags in the trunk, and then got inside. She said their destination was a surprise, so Vikki shouldn't ask. They drove to the seedier side of the city and stopped in the parking lot behind a building. The lit-up sign had read, 'The Utopian Cinema'.

Vikki had never heard of it.

They both got out and grabbed their bags from the trunk. Kristy led the way inside, through the back door that she unlocked with a key. They walked through a hallway and stopped at another door. Inside was an office with a couch, a leather chair behind a desk and a bathroom off to the side.

Pointing to it, Kristy said, "Take off your male clothes and put on your makeup, sissy."

"Yes, Mistress." Vikki said, wondering if she was going to help her with one of her femdom clients at his office.

While her sissy was getting ready, Kristy undressed and took out a black leather teddy. The bottom ended like a pair of short shorts and the top had a men's shirt neckline, but the piece contoured all of her curves perfectly. Hips, ass, waist, bust...it was a custom-tailored article unlike the one-piece skirt and halter top she usually wore. It had a zip-up front and it laced up at the outside of the thighs and had no sleeves.

It covered up her torso, but it left little to the imagination.

After slipping several twenties under the garment's bust, she then laced up her knee high 4" leather boots and took out Vikki's wig, collar, and leash. When the sissy finally emerged from the bathroom, she looked almost passable. She was wearing the same outfit from Saturday; sheer thigh high stockings, a mesh and lace top that connected in the back like a bra with as much coverage and had four suspenders to hook to the stockings, four-inch open-toed heels, and a cotton thong covering her pink cage and parting her cheeks in the rear; all black.

"You look so pretty, sissy Vikki." Kristy said, walking up to her to put on her collar.

"Thank you, Mistress. You look very sexy yourself." Vikki replied, offering her neck.

With the wig and collar in place, Kristy held the leash by the leather loop at the end. She then looked at the sissy's thong and had her unhook the garter straps and pull down her thong, so the straps were under her panties for later. Then she said, "Here's what we're going to do tonight, sissy." she paused. "I'm going to walk you through the arcade so you can see just how much attention from men a pretty sissy like you can get."

Vikki's heart sank. "Yellow."

Kristy held up her hand. "I know, you're worried about someone you know seeing you, but how many people do you know would come to an adult theater? And if you did, what would they think? Would they think you're a pervert? Or would they think you look hot and fuckable?"

Vikki hesitated. "Your sissy isn't sure about this..."

Kristy stepped closer and gave her a reassuring kiss. "Sissy...did you enjoy sucking cock on Saturday?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Did you enjoy being fucked like a gurl?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I promise you, as a sissy, you will receive so much more sexual attention than you ever have as a man. I want you to see that. I want you to experience that. Tonight. I'll be right there with you." Kristy paused. "What do you say, sissy? Do you want to watch these men's jaws drop when they see you strutting your stuff?"

Vikki thought for a moment, then let her unsatiated libido make the decision. "Let's see what happens, Mistress."

Kristy smiled. "That's a good sissy gurl."

Kristy kissed her once more and then walked her out of the office. In the front of the cinema, there was a small lobby like a normal movie theater, but without the snacks and drinks. There were only two small projectors with maybe fifty seats each, but there was also shopping area filled with all manner of sex toys and DVDs and, beyond that, there was the video arcade.

The hallway there were moving through had several storage areas for merchandise: one for DVDs, one for insertable toys, another for non-insertable sex gear, and yet another for clothing. Mostly cheap cotton or lace lingerie, but some cheap latex and PVC and even a limited selection of leather. And at the end of the hall was the doorway into the arcade.

Kristy stepped through it with her leashed sissy right behind her.

The corridor was only partially lit, but they could tell there was no one in sight; not at first. They were at the very back of the public part of the cinema, but as they moved deeper inside, they walked by one man who nearly broke his neck turning his head so fast. He continued to watch them as they passed two more men. Then three. Kristy walked through the arcade hallways, making eye contact with every man there and giving each a smile and a wink.

Enticing them to follow her and her sissy.

She soon stopped outside one booth, let Vikki inside, and took one last look at the few men that followed. She made a fist and put it to her mouth, moving it back and forth with her tongue pushing against her cheek like she was giving a blow job. Any man who was unsure of what the ladies intended now understood perfectly; their hopes fulfilled.

Kristy closed the door behind her.

The booth had a TV mounted on the wall with an electronic slot for inserting dollar bills and a single chair. Vikki read that the rate was one dollar per minute of play time on the TV.

"On your knees, sissy. In front of the gloryhole." Kristy said.

Vikki followed where her finger was pointing and saw a hole at about crotch level in the wall to the right of the TV and said, "Yes, Mistress."

As Kristy swiped her finger across the TV's apparent touch screen in search of a specific porn video, she said, "Rub your finger around the inside of the hole and moan like you want cock, sissy. One will eventually come through." she looked down at Vikki, smiling. "I'm sure you know what to do after that!"

Excited, Vikki smiled back. "Yes, Mistress!"

While Vikki began enticing men to stick their cocks through the hole, Kristy eventually found a video, inserted a twenty into the machine, and tapped the play button. The beginning of a scene with a beautiful and voluptuous dark-haired woman and a fit and dark-haired man started playing. There was some preamble about them being strangers and getting snowed in at a motel before they 'decided' to entertain themselves.

Just as they began kissing, a man on the other side of the wall fed his pale cock through the hole and Vikki took it in her hand, slowly stroking it. She hadn't really touched the male slave's dick other than with her lips and tongue, so she absorbed the experience of the feel of male flesh. Warm, almost hot to the touch. Hard, yet soft. Throbbing in tune with the owner's heartbeat.

A drop of precum formed at the head and she licked it up, savoring the taste of her second man. Her cage clamping down on her own penis as it tried desperately to get hard and failed. Her lust took over and she took the unknown man into her mouth, sealing her lips around his shaft and swirling her tongue around the head. The man let out a moan and then Vikki moved her head back and forth, placing her hands against the wall on either side of the hole.

Kristy was sitting in the chair, watching the young sissy work her mouth for the man's pleasure. Vikki was only her fourth Sissy Exchange subject, but she was by far the easiest to turn into a cock slut. Her previous record was five weeks before taking a sissy to the gloryhole booth and here she was, just over two weeks after meeting Vikki. The once young, short, slender, and virgin guy named Vic is now a young, short, slender, sissy cock slut named Vikki.

Taking sissies to the gloryholes was just a formality; a way for them to realize their true role during sex and with whom.

Vikki deepthroated the disembodied six-inch organ protruding from the wall with vigor like she'd been interested in cock all along. Kristy did her best to limit how much her Sissy Exchange subjects experienced pussy, but Vikki was the first to blossom into a whore for men without having ever touched it (or any pussy, for that matter). And Kristy would make sure she never would.

Vikki's sexual focus would be cock and only cock.

The man on the other side of the wall moaned and grunted and loudly breathed out. Clearly ejaculating into the sissy's mouth. She continued bobbing back and forth until he was spent and then swallowed his load like a good gurl. She gave him a few more strokes and sucks before he withdrew and left.

In Kristy's experience, their little walk would have aroused an interested crowd outside that was patiently waiting for their turn in the booth next door. And more guys would come in, some asking what was going on and others knowing from experience that there was a willing slut servicing any man who wanted to feel a warm, wet mouth. Those who didn't know would be told and everyone would get in the unofficial line in the hallway. Which meant that Vikki was going to be a very busy sissy, delving deeply into cock lust and filling her belly with men's cum.

Another cock appeared through the hole just like clockwork. it was just as long as the last one, but slightly thicker and black. Being the new slut that she was, Vikki didn't hesitate. She put her lips around it, sucked once, then licked back and forth along the shaft. Kristy smiled that she was playing with and exploring the male members instead of just sucking to get cum. She was learning the male taste and texture and the differences between men.

Like a good sissy cock slut.

Vikki wrapped her lips around the head and began masturbating the shaft, her moaning sending vibrations for the man's pleasure. He pushed further into their side of the wall until his balls were through the hole. Vikki took the opportunity to lift up on the dick and lap up the sensitive orbs. She licked and kissed and sucked. Then she went back to the main course and swallowed it whole.

Then she gagged on the large mushroom-shaped head.

She pulled back but kept the unknown stranger inside her mouth and tried again when she was ready. She slowly and deliberately took him back down her throat and managed to hold less than an inch away from the wall for over ten seconds before her gag reflex kicked in again. Pulling herself all the way off, she coughed a few times, having the presence of mind to stroke her sexual focus, and then resumed sucking.

Kristy took her outfit's zipper between her thumb and forefinger and pulled it down from her neck to just below her pelvis. Sitting back with her legs spread, she wet one of her fingers and slid it over her clit. She loved the power she had over men. Turning them into cock-loving sissies made her hot in an indescribable way.

She continued watching Vikki realize her cock slut potential.

Vikki got into a rhythm of bobbing her head back and forth, slithering her tongue around the underside of the stranger's dick, and then taking it down her throat every fifth or sixth time. The man's breathing became louder and heavier with lust. In the sissy's limited experience, she knew he was getting close to rewarding her for all her hard, fun work.

He unexpectedly exploded sooner than she thought.

He was down her throat when his orgasm started, and she gagged and choked from the sudden appearance of thick sperm. She recovered quickly though, opening her mouth, sticking out her tongue, and stroking him with the head against her tastebuds. Near the tail end of the man's ecstasy, she began sucking again until he was spent and then swallowed everything he gave her. It was less bitter than the last stranger, but in her aroused state, she wouldn't have cared.

He retreated back into his side of the wall and left.

wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
226 Followers
12