The Sissy Exchange Program Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then another man entered and stuck his member through.

It was a good seven inches, not as thick as the last one, and it curved slightly to the right. Vikki wrapped her fingers around it and slowly stroked him, gently licking the head and coaxing out a bead of precum. The fluid extended into a string connecting her tongue to the manhood in her hand, so she licked at it again and again, savoring the sweet taste.

Lips parted and tongue out, she then went forward and took him balls deep into her mouth. She kept her throat open and moved back and forth a few inches at a time, getting better and better in the arts of oral pleasure. It was right then that Vikki's feminine instincts made her involuntarily grab her chest as if she had breasts and pinch her nipples through the mesh fabric of her top.

She moaned in contented pleasure on the male organ.

Like a good sissy cock slut.

She continued throating the unknown man, holding back her gag reflex, when suddenly he started thrusting back and forth. She held her position a couple inches away from the hole and allowed the man to control the pace. He moved faster than she had, but she still kept her throat open for him. Spit began dripping from the corners of her mouth and down her chin. The man let out a husky moan as he neared his sexual bliss, trying and failing to increase his pace, due to the lack of leverage.

This time, Vikki was ready.

He thrust forward one last time and his dick tensed and spurted. Vikki took him another inch down her throat and let him ejaculate directly into her stomach.

"Oh my god...!" he breathlessly muttered.

Vikki felt his balls on her chin, tightening and relaxing with every spurt until they stopped moving. Sealing her lips around his shaft, she sucked as she pulled off him, leaving his organ almost dry. She then gave the tip a kiss good by before he left.

Kristy had two fingers inside her wet folds, sliding in and out. Slowly. She watched as a fourth man poked his dick through the hole and was taken into the sissy's mouth. It was a little slenderer than the last one and it was obvious that Vikki wanted more deep throating experience, since she took him all the way down immediately.

Like a good sissy cock slut.

Kristy was almost mesmerized as the sissy simply bobbed her head back and forth. Back and forth. Throating the stranger as much as she could, as deep as she could. The minutes passed as she continued watching, occasionally sucking her arousal off her fingers, until the man grunted and exploded his load down her throat, having never left it once. Vikki had obviously learned that she could breathe while deep throating a man, depending on the girth of his cock.

Vikki leaned back on her hands and exercised her jaw. She turned to look at her Mistress and smiled at what she saw. Kristy was leaning back in the chair, her outfit wide open while she had two fingers between her spread legs and one nipple between two other fingers. She gave the sissy a lustful smile and then nodded toward the gloryhole where another cock had appeared.

According to the amount of money Kristy had put into the machine, over eighty minutes had passed since they entered the booth and they both lost count of the number of men's loads Vikki had swallowed. Her lipstick had smeared completely away long ago, and her chin and chest were wet with drool. Her knees were sore and her back and neck were stiff. In the last break between anonymous cocks, Kristy had taken the sissy's leash and walked her out of the booth.

They walked by three other guys who were outside in the hallway, obviously waiting for the slutty lips they'd heard about, and were disappointed they were leaving. When they passed a cute little thing, though, Kristy knew they wouldn't be disappointed for long.

She was a sissy or a femboy and was short and slender like Vikki, had black hair in a pixie haircut, baby blue eyes. She was wearing pale blue stripped knee-high socks, white, four-inch heels, a pale blue skirt, and a white button up shirt that was tied at the waist instead of buttoned. Her face was femininely rounded, and she had light blue lipstick and three little black dots like the corners of an equilateral triangle on her left cheek.

"There's a group of men who were waiting for my sissy's oral attention back there." Kristy said. "If you hurry, they'll make use of you!" The sissy or femboy blushed a kind of knowing smile and walked faster. Both Kristy and Vikki watched her walked away with a sexy sway in her plush rear. "She's really cute, don't you think sissy?"

"Yes, she is, Mistress!" Vikki replied, still lost in the fog of lust.

"See how confident she is in coming here all by herself, dressed the way she is? She knows how to look and behave to attract men."

"Your sissy can see that, Mistress."

"Feeling a little more confident in being your sissy-self more openly?"

"Kind of, Mistress." Vikki paused. "Your sissy is still a little nervous about it. Especially all by herself."

"We'll get there, my sissy. We'll get there."

They arrived in the office and a man was sitting behind the desk, naked.

"Hello again, Mistress Kristy." he said with a wide grin.

"Hello, slave." Kristy replied. "Weren't you supposed to be kneeling when we arrived?"

He got up. "Of course, Mistress Kristy. I apologize." He knelt beside his desk.

"Vikki, go ahead and sit in the comfortable office chair and relax. I'll need to teach this slave proper etiquette."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you." Vikki replied, walking around the man and taking his seat.

Kristy reached into her bag and retrieved a crop. "Ass up, face down, slave."

"Yes, Mistress." the man said as he moved into position.

Thwack!

Kristy harshly struck his exposed and vulnerable ass.

"Count it out, slave." Kristy ordered.

"One, Mistress Kristy!"

Thwack!

"Two, Mistress Kristy!"

Thwack!

Kristy struck the man several times as Vikki watched. The sissy scooped up a large drop of precum from the front slit of her cage and licked her fingertip clean. She wondered who the man was, guessing that he worked in that very office. Mistress hit him again and again, the wide leather strap at the end of the crop leaving a rectangular red spot that quickly faded away each time. Overall, his skin was turning a dark shade of pink, and then Mistress Kristy moved on to the pale white areas of the backs of his thighs and his lower back.

Thwack!

"Eighty-nine, Mistress." the man counted.

"Are you learning your place yet slave?" Kristy asked.

"Yes, Mistress Kristy!"

"Where is your place?"

"At your feet, waiting to serve The Matriarchy, Mistress Kristy."

"Do you want to lick my pussy, slave?"

"No, Mistress Kristy. My place is to be pussy-free as long as I serve you."

"That's right, slave. No pussy for you."

Thwack!

"Ninety, Mistress Kristy!"

"Sissy Vikki over here just spent an hour and a half giving your customers memorable experiences guaranteeing their return. Don't you think you should give her thanks?"

"Yes, Mistress Kristy." he said. "Thank you, sissy Vikki for..."

Thwack!

"Not that kind of thanks, slave."

"Ninety-one, Mistress Kristy!"

"You are pussy-free, but we always make exceptions for sissy pussy, don't we?"

"Yes, we do, Mistress Kristy."

Kristy looked over to Vikki. "Stand up and bend over the desk, sissy."

"Yes, Mistress." Vikki replied, moving into position and instinctively spreading her legs.

"Now, slave...you are going to thank her with your tongue on her pussy. Make it feel good for her."

"Yes, Mistress Kristy."

The man crawled around the desk and knelt behind Vikki. He slid her thong down her slender legs and parted her cheeks with his hands, holding them apart. He dove his face forward, tongue first, and made contact with the sissy's little star. Vikki immediately closed her eyes and let out a soft moan. The agile organ wriggled around and pushed against her opening.

Another pleasurable first for her.

Being eaten out like a real girl.

Legs straight, she rested her upper body on the desk and accepted the tonguing in her most intimate area. Her hands stretched out and gripped the edge of the desk, gripping tightly. The wet organ suddenly pushed hard into her, and she forced herself to relax and let in as far as it would go, which wasn't much. But it felt so good!

Kristy watched the male slave make love to sissy Vikki's pussy with his tongue and felt an electric tingle between her legs. She then struck the slave's ass once again.

"Ninety-two, Mistress Kristy!" he said.

"I didn't tell you to stop, slave."

Thwack!

He counted ninety-three, but his voice was muffled by Vikki's ass.

"Good boy." Kristy said. She waited several more minutes and decided it was time for both of them to have a reward for that night. "Stop licking and stand up, slave." once he stood, she firmly grabbed his balls continued. "You've done such a good job eating out sissy Vikki here, I think you deserve to cum tonight."

"Thank you, Mistress Kristy!" he said, enjoying the pain between his legs that radiated up into his stomach.

"And Vikki here deserves another reward for kneeling on the hard floor for so long, don't you sissy?"

"Only if you think so, Mistress." Vikki replied.

"I do think so." Kristy paused, turning to the male slave. "So why don't you fuck my sissy here and give her pussy the cum she so eagerly wants?"

"Yes, Mistress Kristy!" the man happily said.

She released his sensitive orbs and he positioned himself behind the cute sissy. He then opened a top drawer and took out a small bottle of lube. After applying it to himself, he put the tip of his seven inches to her tongue-loosened sissy pussy and pressed forward, easily sliding deep inside her. Vikki tightened her O-ring around his girth and they both let out husky moans.

As the man stood there, eyes closed and enjoying the moment, Kristy once-again struck his reddened ass with the crop.

"Ninety-four, Mistress Kristy!" he quickly said, opening his eyes.

He caressed Vikki's rear and hips and then began pumping into her. Ever since he became a client of The Matriarchy four years ago, he'd given up control of his sex life to the Mistresses there. Complete control. They'd kept him pussy-free ever since but allowed him to reward their other clients with his cock, whether sissies or other men.

Never women.

As a result, he found his bisexual side, though he was never interested in taking someone else's cock. Just giving his. It was an arrangement that he greatly enjoyed; much more than if he'd had a hundred women at his beck and call. He loved to serve them. And his adult theater allowed him to serve them in more ways than one.

And get rewarded more often.

His thighs smacked Vikki's ass every thrust forward, making his eagerness to cum very obvious.

Thwack!

"Make love to her, slave." Kristy ordered.

"Ninety-five, Mistress Kristy!"

He reluctantly slowed his pace and began rocking his hips back and forth, angling himself to hit her g-spot more directly. Vikki arched her back more, the memory of how to stretch herself that way almost instinctive. She eagerly took his slow and deliberate humping, keeping her pussy tight around his girth and closing everything else out of her mind. The dick inside her was her entire world.

Like a good sissy cock slut.

The man felt the familiar tingle from deep within his balls and let out moan in anticipation. Then another. His hips involuntarily thrust faster, and he let out a final moan that turned into a series of grunts powered by shaky breath. His organ tensed and spasmed, filling Vikki's rear with his hot semen. He continued pumping into the sexy little ass for a minute before he buried himself as deeply as he could, completely spent.

Thwack!

"Ninety-six, Mistress Kristy!" the man said, shocked out of his post orgasmic bliss.

"Sissy Vikki, what do good cock sluts do after they get fucked?" Kristy asked.

"They suck the cock clean, Mistress." Vikki replied, smiling.

The man pulled out of the sissy and the sissy dropped to her knees and took his deflating member into her hungry mouth.

Thwack!

"Ninety-seven, Mistress Kristy!" the man quickly said, his abdomen twitching from the overstimulation of his penis.

Thwack!

"Ninety-eight, Mistress Kristy!"

Vikki massaged the man's balls, her lips wrapped around the root of his manhood.

Thwack!

"Ninety-nine, Mistress Kristy!"

Vikki coaxed a few more drops of sperm from the man and swallowed it down with the rest of the loads she had in her belly.

Thwack!

"One hundred, Mistress Kristy!"

"Good gurl, Vikki." Kristy said, taking the sissy's leash and walking her to the side of the desk. Turning to the man, she said, "And good boy, slave." Addressing both, she said, "Now I want both of you to get dressed. We're done here."

Sitting in Kristy's car, she asked Vikki if she wanted to go there again.

"Yes, Mistress! Your sissy had a lot of fun tonight!" she excitedly replied.

Kristy smiled. "I'm glad to hear that, my pet. Though, it would probably be easier for you if you didn't have to shave beforehand each time."

"It would save time if your sissy didn't have to, Mistress." she agreed.

"So, if I were to schedule an appointment for you to have laser hair removal, you'd go?"

The thought of having her body hair permanently removed hadn't occurred to Vikki, but she liked the idea of not having to spend over an hour shaving. "Yes, Mistress. Your sissy would enjoy not having to shave as much. And having smooth skin all the time."

"I'm glad to hear it, sissy."

Kristy kissed her goodbye, saying that she would get her an appointment for the hair removal and email her for the next time she could be a gloryhole slut. Vikki left with a smile on her cute face and Kristy went inside her house and texted one of her clients from earlier that day named Amanda.

Amanda was a laser hair removal technician and had helped several other Matriarchy clients become permanently smooth, and now she was going to help with Vikki. She was happy to help as usual and because it was for a Sissy Exchange subject instead of a regular client, Kristy gave her the next three sessions free and promised they all would be at her house where she would be her Mistress' lesbian sex slave all night long.

Amanda couldn't wait to help.

12