The Sissy Exchange Program Ch. 05

Story Info
Vikki's first gangbang.
5.8k words
4.72
18.5k
17

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
226 Followers

Wearing her thigh highs, garter belt, bralette, and heels, Vikki was straddling the lap of the naked owner of Utopian Cinema while he sat in his leather office chair behind his desk. Her arms were around his neck while one of his hands were on her ass and the other groping her chest with her nipple between two fingers, her bralette pushed above her chest. His firm erection was inside her rear and his tongue inside her mouth with her lips on his. Their eyes were closed, and their minds were focused on their lust. Vikki rocked her hips with her sissy pussy clenched around the man's cock like they were husband and wife making love.

It was their third time together in four days. They first 'met' on Monday, then again on Wednesday, and now on Thursday. Vikki felt sexier than at any other time in her life because of all the attention she was getting from the men who watched her enter from the front of the building, wearing her lingerie underneath a skirt and a light feminine jacket with her face fully made up and her wig in place. A lot of heads turned in her direction and not just because she was being led with a leash by her Mistress.

The man she was having sex with was happy that he was getting laid more often, given that he chooses to let Matriarchy Mistresses control that aspect of his life. He didn't even care that he could taste the sperm on Vikki's lips and tongue from the countless men she blew in his gloryhole booth earlier that night. An attractive slut was riding his cock in his office, and he was happy.

His orgasm snuck up on him, as it usually does, and he pressed his lips to Vikki's and moaned and grunted, filling her sissy pussy with his load. She knew he was cumming, but that didn't stop her from continuing to bounce up and down on his pulsing organ. She wanted every drop he could give her, and she took it. By the time he was spent, her legs were sore, and her rear was full of his seed.

And like a good sissy cock slut, she got off him and went to her knees to suck his deflating member clean.

And Kristy captured the entire night with her phone's camera.

After she got dressed, Kristy led her out of the man's office by her leash, leaving him naked and alone, and went out through the front entrance. They walked passed several men, showing them that if they'd been there a little earlier, they could've helped smear the sissy's lipstick with their cocks.

Vikki was satisfied as a sissy cock slut for the night, but she hadn't been released from her chastity cage for a week and was hornier than she'd ever been. And she'd been telling herself that every single day. Kristy promised that she'd be released and rewarded an orgasm at the end of their night on Saturday and Vikki was counting down the days, hours, and minutes.

As she drove back to Kristy's house, the thought of her own orgasm caused her penis to tense up in her cage and she felt a large drop of precum emerge from her and get soaked into her thong. Then the thought of her panties getting wet made her heart race. And then she thought of her night and what she had done. And she thought about how she was a virgin that no one paid any attention to just under three weeks ago. And since then, if she counted each guy she sucked off at the gloryhole, she had sex an estimated sixty times.

SIXTY!

All with men and never with Mistress Kristy unless you counted her strapon. And yet, she was still having the time of her life.

After returning to Kristy's house, Vikki wiped off her makeup and put on her male clothes for when she returned to her apartment. She now kept her wig there, so she took it with her, and Kristy kissed her good by on the lips, not caring where they've been.

Vikki met up with Kristy the next day at a laser hair removal clinic for her first treatment and they were greeted by a beautiful brunette with dark eyes, a soft face, a warm smile, and a voluptuous figure.

"Vikki, this is Amanda. Amanda, this is sissy Vikki." Kristy said, explaining to Vikki that Amanda was one of her regular clients.

"Nice to meet you." Vikki said, feeling comfortable enough to practice her feminine voice in front of the sexy female stranger.

"Nice to meet you too, Vikki." Amanda replied.

Walking them into one of the rooms, Vikki was told to undress, and Amanda commented that she liked her cute little pink cage, but it would have to come off for when she got to that area with her laser. Kristy took the key from her purse and unlocked and removed it. Vikki instantly got hard and was surprised that she was only about three inches long.

"It's ok, sissy." Kristy said. "It just shrunk from being in its cage for so long. It'll grow back."

If the cage remained off for at least a week, it would, but Kristy had no intention of letting Vikki remain free for so long. She would keep the sissy locked up unless she earned an orgasm and, with only one release a week, the shrinkage would quickly become permanent. Not that the cock slut would need to use it anyway. Sissies receive cock; they never give it.

Vikki laid back on the cushioned table and Amanda got to work. She started with the sissy's face and worked her way down her body. The entire process took almost ninety minutes and while Kristy was putting her cage back on, Vikki looked disappointed.

"Don't worry, sissy. It will take five or more sessions before we see the results we want." Kristy explained.

Before leaving, Kristy told Amanda she would text her later, giving her a soft kiss and a harsh spank. She then had Vikki drive them to a specific hair salon where they met a mexican stylist named George. He was in his early thirties, about six feet tall, dark skinned, clean shaven, and medium build with average muscle tone. He was the go-to stylist for many Matriarchy Mistresses, and, through conversation, the Mistresses found out that he was gay and loves femboys and sissies, so he was asked about helping out with some cock training for their clients. Being single, he readily agreed and things between them had even led to him being in several of their porn videos.

That day, though, Kristy had him simply cut and shape Vikki's nearly six-inch long hair into a feminine pageboy style and, when finished, both he and Kristy commented on how cute she looked. Vikki's developing slutty instincts told her that the man was very attracted to her.

Before they left, Kristy said, "We'll see you tomorrow!"

"I look forward to it!" he replied with a spanish accent, looking at Vikki and giving her a wink.

On the drive back to Kristy's house, Vikki asked about him and her Mistress told her that she would find out tomorrow. Once Vikki dropped her off and drove away, Kristy changed her clothes and texted Amanda, telling her that her first night of sexual slavery was going to start the moment she arrived at her house. Amanda replied with a 'Yes, Mistress' and arrived shortly afterwards.

She pressed the doorbell and knelt in position while she waited for her Mistress to let her inside. When the door opened, Kristy was wearing her strappy high heels, thigh highs, a leather corset with garter straps holding up her stockings, and a lacy thong over them. Her hair was in the Mistress Braid and her makeup was refreshed with red lipstick.

"Come in, slave." she simply said.

Amanda crawled inside and immediately disrobed because sex slaves don't wear clothes in the presence of their owner. Only their slave collar, which she was already wearing in preparation for that night. Kristy's eyes feasts on her female slave's d-cups and their large areoles with perky nipples, her slim waist created by her corset training, her wide hips and shapely ass, and her smooth, bare pussy of course. Kristy's eyes then lingered on Amanda's violet-colored leopard spots tattooed down both her sides from just below her breasts to just above her hips. Attaching the leash to her slave's collar, she then walked her downstairs.

The first thing Amanda noticed was the standing X platform on the wall opposite the bench with the pegboard above it. She'd been there before for other overnight sex slave sessions as payment for her services in the past, but that was a new addition.

And her favorite piece of bondage furniture.

And Kristy brought her there right away.

"I remember that this is your favorite." Kristy said as she secured her slave to the wrist restraints at the top branches of the X.

"Yes, Mistress." Amanda smiled.

"I just got it Tuesday, so you're the first one to use it."

Wrists bound, Amanda stood facing the wall behind the X with her large heart-shaped rear fully exposed. Kristy reached between the bound woman's legs and cupped her pussy. It was already wet in anticipation and Kristy slid her hand back, her fingers dragging against Amanda's body and up between her plush cheeks. She then harshly spanked the slave and went to the bench.

There, Kristy retrieved a large jeweled buttplug, a latex glove, and her small bottle of lube. Returning to Amanda, she pushed the plug passed her parted lips and put on the glove. While the bound slave sucked on the plug, the Mistress lubed her gloved hand and slid it between the pale globes of the slave's rear. Finding the little star hidden between them, Kristy inserted a finger, and then two.

Amanda moaned on the plug in her mouth and arched her back, trying to give Kristy more access to her body. Kristy sawed her two fingers back and forth and then inserted a third. After a moment or two, she then rapidly finger-fucked Amanda's asshole, earning a muffled, moaning whimper from the slave.

A minute later, Kristy withdrew her hand and her slave whimpered at the loss. "Don't whine, slave." Kristy said, removing the plug from Amanda's mouth. "You'll soon be filled to my heart's content." She pressed the plug into the loosened O-ring until it was sucked out of her grasp. Taking off her glove, Kristy then asked, "Have you found a girlfriend yet?"

"Not since Meagan, Mistress." Amanda replied.

"That's a shame. I'd like to have a lesbian couple down here at least once." Kristy spanked her left cheek and watched the temporary ripples move across her skin before throwing away the glove and setting the lube on the bench's counter.

She then grabbed a bite gag and her flogger. Putting the bite gag in Amanda's mouth, she tightened the straps around her head. Taking in the sight of her lesbian sex slave, Kristy held her flogger and prepared to whip her gorgeous ass red.

The next day, Saturday, Vikki was kneeling in front of her Mistress' door waiting for her to open it. When it was time, Kristy swung the door open and stood there wearing black leather hotpants as skimpy as a pair of boyshort panties, her knee-high leather boots, and a black cotton sleeveless t-shirt. Her hair was in a ponytail high in the back of her head and her makeup was light, as usual, with red lipstick. Once inside, Vikki stripped down to her thong, thigh highs, garter belt, and corset and then Kristy put the sissy's collar on her, grabbed her bag, and walked her downstairs. Like Amanda, Vikki noticed the new addition to the basement's BDSM furniture, but she was immediately led into the bedroom. Setting the bag on the bed, Kristy allowed Vikki to stand so she could unlock her little pink cage.

"Shave your sissy penis and then return to have your cage put back on, sissy." Kristy ordered.

"Yes, Mistress." Vikki replied, her immediately hard three inches bouncing as she grabbed her razor from her bag and walked to the bathroom.

Using the sink to wet the razor, she shaved herself for ten minutes, making sure she got every hair, and then returned with a flaccid clit, making it easier for Kristy to lock her back up. Then Vikki was told to put on her makeup at the vanity, get dressed in her sissy outfit, and then meet her upstairs.

Kristy left the basement and checked her arrangements with the volunteers to Vikki's porn shoot. They all replied that they would be there on time and George in particular was excited. Probably because he'd already seen Vikki's new haircut.

Wait until you see her today, Kristy thought, remembering Vikki's hourglass figure from her corset.

Fifteen minutes later, Vikki emerged with a mid-thigh length black skirt and a women's black, long sleeve t-shirt with lace around the boatneck neckline over her lingerie and her open-toed four-inch heels.

"Now you look super cute, sissy!" Kristy smiled, enjoying her look with the pageboy hairstyle. "If we walked through the mall, men would be drooling over you!"

Vikki blushed. "Thank you, Mistress." she said in her semi-practiced feminine voice as Kristy hooked the leash to her collar.

They exited the house and Vikki drove to The Matriarchy's underground parking lot. Once there, they got out, Kristy leading Vikki inside, and then headed for the Mistress' dressing room. They were about half an hour early, so Kristy wanted to introduce her sissy to anyone who might be there at that time, but the room was empty. So instead, Kristy led her sissy to the room they were going to use for the porn shoot.

Inside, it had a king-size bed with high bedposts made of the same wood with the same dark stain and lacquer as all the other BDSM furniture Vikki had seen. Hanging from the posts were white see-through curtains that matched the white sheets and pillowcases on each of the four pillows. The blanket was also white, and the entire bed was made up like it was a hotel room.

The honeymoon suite.

The rest of the room was decorated almost like a hotel room too. It had a dresser with a TV on it, there was a bedside table with a digital clock and a phone, a round table with two chairs in one corner, a window with a view out into the street, and four light fixtures attached to the wall that were wired to the light switch on the wall near the door. On the round table in the corner, there was a digital video camera plugged into a charger that was plugged in to the outlet.

After retrieving a bottle of lube from the drawer of the bedside table and setting it on top, Kristy took a seat in one of the chairs and pointed to the floor where she wanted Vikki to kneel. "Here's the plot to your second porn shoot," she started, "I'm your Mistress and you're my sissy. Three men are going to knock on the door and I'm going to answer it. Then they'll examine you and you'll caress their cocks through their pants. They'll be satisfied by your beauty and then pay me to have sex with you. I'll leave and Sam will record your first gangbang. Sound good, sissy?"

Vikki's penis twitched in its cage. "Yes, Mistress!"

Ten minutes later, Sam entered the room and greeted Kristy and Vikki, paying the sissy a compliment on her cute new haircut. After another ten minutes, Sam received a text, got her camera ready and started recording Kristy and her sissy waiting for the men to arrive. Sam then sent a text and put her phone back in her pocket. Ten seconds later, there was a knock at the door.

Kristy walked over to it and invited three men inside. Vikki smiled at George and then looked at the other two. They were both white, about late thirties, one had a clean-shaven face and the other had stubble. The shaved one was muscular like he worked out a lot and the one with stubble was of average build like George. Stubble was about the same height as the Mexican hairstylist and muscles was about two inches shorter.

The three men walked over to Vikki, who then reached up and caressed their upper thighs and felt the hardness in their groins. George ran his fingers through her hair and caressed her face, Muscles slid his fingers between her red lips so she could suck on them, and stubble knelt down to grope her ass.

Satisfied, they went back to Kristy.

"How do you like her, boys?" she asked.

"She's sexy." George said, reaching into his pocket for his money.

"Very." Muscles agreed.

"Firm ass." Stubble added.

Money changed hands and Kristy said to them, "Lube's on the bedside table, take your time and enjoy yourselves. I know she will." She smiled and closed the door behind her.

Muscles immediately removed his shirt while George and stubble stood on either side of Vikki and unzipped their pants. Vikki reached out with both hands and groped each erection through their boxers. The men were eager to get things started, so they fished out their cocks and stepped close enough to begin slapping her face with them. Stubble's was seven inches with average girth, but George's was eight inches, slightly thicker, and uncircumcised. She parted her lips and stuck out her tongue and the two men took the opportunity to stuff her mouth with their tips.

Swirling her tongue around their mushroom-shaped heads, she fondled their balls until a hand grabbed her left wrist and put her fingers around a third cock. It felt just as thick as George's and about as long as stubble's. As she began stroking muscles, George stepped back so she could start stroking him and stubble took a fistful of her hair and pulled her against him, his organ sliding down her throat. Vikki looked up and saw the lust in each of their eyes. Feeling it in herself, she had trouble maintaining her coordination to keep sucking and masturbating each man. When one of her hands stopped moving, the guy moved his hips to fuck her hand. When she focused on moving her hands back and forth, she forget to bob her head and stubble grabbed her by the hair again.

They took turns with her mouth over the next ten minutes. Spit dribbling down her chin and dripping onto her shirt. At that point, all three men were shirtless, and muscles had also discarded his pants. Stepping back, both George and stubble slid their pants down and Vikki took the opportunity to lift her shirt up over her head and toss it aside. When the men also began stepping out of their boxers, she unzipped her skirt and slid it down her thighs while still on her knees.

Muscles grabbed her by her waist and lifted her up into his arms, her skirt falling down her legs and onto the floor. She wrapped her legs around him and he pressed his lips to hers, not caring that her mouth had just sucked on two other men's cocks. Walking over to the bed, he set her down and pressed her legs to her chest. While the other two knelt beside her so she could alternate sucking on them, muscles pulled aside her thong and dove his tongue to the inviting sissy pussy before him.

Vikki closed her eyes and moaned with a mouth full of George. He thrusted in and out, her lips sealed around his shaft, and he had one of her nipples between his fingers. Stubble was pinching the other one, harder, and slapping his organ onto her right cheek, waiting for his turn. When she released George to take stubble into her mouth, muscles grabbed her thong, pulled it up her legs, and tossed it behind him. Someone then wrapped his fingers around her balls and chastity cage, shaking her genitals back and forth and stubble thrust himself down her throat, making her gag.

"Hand me the lube." muscles said to George, pointing to it on the bedside table.

Once he had it, he popped the cap open and poured a stream down Vikki's perineum and over his cock. The excess ran down her crack and over her hole and he rubbed the tip of his member along it for a moment before pressing it into her. Despite the throat fuck stubble was giving her, she had the presence of mind to relax and open herself up to muscle's welcome invasion. Vikki moaned on stubble's organ and gagged and coughed, spit dripping out of the corner of her mouth.

Muscles buried himself deeply into her rectum and stared down at where he ended and she began, paying close attention to the little pink cage encasing her little useless penis. As he started humping, slowly to savor the pleasure of her body, stubble traded her mouth with George again. Having seen what her throat could take, the Mexican man got a little rougher with her, grabbing her hair and holding her in place while he pushed himself down her gullet.

wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
226 Followers
12