The Sissy Exchange Program Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vikki gagged, involuntarily squeezing stubble's cock and clamping her hole down around muscles. "That's it, sissy gurl..." muscles said, giving her ass a spank, "keep that hole nice and tight."

Regaining some of her composure, Vikki did what she was told, and he slightly increased his pace. George, balls deep down her throat, firmly slapped her face a few times to mentally put her in her place and stubble leaned over and took her right nipple between his lips and teeth. She then whimpered on the hispanic man's organ and felt a wave of feminine submission wash over her.

Stubble bit and sucked on her little nub for a minute and then turned to muscles. "How about sharing that sexy piece of ass?"

Muscles gave a nod and three more deep, firm thrusts before pulling out and giving Vikki one more spank. George pulled out of her mouth, letting her take deeper breaths, and then stubble positioned her on her knees, facing away from him. He then rubbed his dick along the inside of her cheeks and pressed into her O-ring, sliding easily inside. Muscles stood on the bed in front of her and offered her his cock, which she eagerly sucked. George stood off to her right and she grabbed a hold of him and began stroking.

Stubble harshly spanked her rear several times as Muscles held her head and pushed further into her mouth. "Open your throat." he said. "Open your throat, sissy!" he slapped her face, and he suddenly slid another two inches through her lips, causing her to gag and tighten her hole around stubble. "Good gurl!"

Stubble gripped Vikki's hips and quickened his thrusting, causing her lower half to begin shaking hard enough for the brass lock on her cage to repeatedly tap against the plastic tube covering her penis.

Clack, clack, clack...

Lust and sexual desire filled her inner being. She was a set of holes for men's pleasure, and they were using her for that very purpose. Cock in her sissy pussy, cock in her throat, and cock in her hand. She focused so much on them that she forgot to breath and then coughed and gagged. Muscles eventually pulled out of her mouth, and she gasped for air. George's dark hand then went behind her head and pulled her to the throbbing bronze organ to her right.

He didn't ram himself down her gullet right away. He waited for her to regain her composure and then pushed passed her lips until his balls were pressing against her chin. She looked up into his dark eyes as hers filled with tears. She gagged again, but he held himself in place, forcing her to control her reflex while stuffed with cock.

And she managed to do it.

George manipulated her head to use her as a masturbator for another minute before he pulled out and laid on the bed. "Come over here and ride this cock, chica."

Stubble savored a few more seconds in her rear before he released her hips and pulled out. Not remembering where she learned this, Vikki replied, "Yes, pappi."

She straddled his lap and impaled herself on his member. She was given a minute to rock her hips back and forth, fucking herself, before muscles knelt behind her and gripped her hip with his left hand. She felt him press his dick to her hole above George and then slowly push inside, spreading her open further than she'd ever been. Bracing herself on her Mexican lover's chest, she closed her eyes and opened her mouth in a silent scream. The head of the second dick passed through her stretched O-ring and the rest of his shaft easily followed suit, feeling like he was spitting her in two.

She let out a moaning whimper and her body shook. Her legs and arms became weak, and she felt like she was going to collapse. The double-penetration didn't hurt per se; it was more like the pleasurable pain from stretching out a cramped muscle, only it was sharper and longer lasting. After another few moments, she remembered to breath and gasped. Her breathing soon returned to almost normal, and she slowly moved her hips to fuck herself on her two lovers.

Then her third lover turned her head and slid his dick down her throat.

Muscles took it as a sign to begin thrusting in and out of the tight sissy hole and George rocked his hips underneath them both to do the same. Receiving the pleasure of not one but two cocks in her sissy pussy and a third in her mouth and throat made Vikki's mind go blank. Like a mindless sissy fuckdoll. While the men in her rear thrusted into her, she moved her hips to meet them in the middle. While the man standing in front of her pleasured himself with her mouth, she stuck out her tongue and licked his balls.

Like a good sissy cock slut.

Because in that moment, that's what she had become.

They stayed like that for a while. Silently humping with the occasional moan from her or deep growl from one of them. She was the center of their focus, and their cocks were the center of hers. For Vikki, the concept of time had been forgotten. She was in a state of unsatiated sexual bliss.

And then stubble pulled out and quickly stroked himself, spattering his semen into her mouth and all over her face. "Yes! Shower me with your cum!" she absentmindedly said.

His hot milky fluid ran down her cheeks and onto her chest. What little that went into her mouth covered her tongue and stimulated her tastebuds. It was by far the best tasting sperm she'd ever had and for a moment, she wondered what was different about his. The question was quickly forgotten when stubble burrowed himself down her throat and finished the last spasms of his ecstasy. She continued to suck him after he was spent until he withdrew, breathing heavily with beads of sweat covering his naked body, and laid down next to George to recover.

Muscles followed soon after, pulling out and stuffing his impending orgasmic bliss into her mouth. With her lips sealed around his shaft, he managed to get four of five thrusts before he pulled out with the tip pressed against her outstretched tongue and began masturbating. Hot, white cum shot outward with enough force to make Vikki feel it on the roof of her mouth several times until the last few spurts simply flowed out onto her tastebuds.

He didn't taste as good as stubble, but in her euphoric state, she didn't care. She was being given the virile seed of a men's lust and that was all she cared about. Wrapping her lips around the sensitive head of his cock, she sucked out all she could before showing Sam through her camera the first two men's loads and then swallowing it down.

She revealed that her mouth was then empty but was interrupted by George suddenly thrusting up into her hard and fast. Vikki gasped and braced herself on his chest once more, riding out his sexual frenzy until he tensed up. His abdomen suddenly jerked and bucked. His balls alternated between pulling up against his pelvis and relaxing as he ejaculated his load into her sissy pussy.

Spent, he languidly thrusted a few more times and then pulled out. He reached between them and gave himself a couple strokes and slapped her ass with his meat. Sam's camera recording all of it, including the white, semi-clear fluid leaking out from her well-used fuck hole. Sam then got the sweaty and exhausted faces of the men before turning the camera to Vikki, who then scooped up some of the cum on her face and chest and sucked it off her fingers. Noticing the camera in her face, she simply smiled in her lust-indued haze and waved at it with her tongue.

Sam then said, "Cut! Great scene everyone! I'll get you some towels."

Dried off, muscles and stubble dressed and then left, but George stayed behind for a moment. "I'd like to have a sissy like you all to myself for a night." he smiled.

"Sissy Vikki would love that!" she said.

Kristy watched them, smiling that Vikki continued to follow her Mistress' rules. And at the obvious cock-lust in her demeanor. "I'm sure I can arrange that, sissy."

With Vikki's face cleaned off, George kissed her goodbye and left. Sam removed the video card and put the camera back on the table before leaving the sissy and Mistress alone.

"How was your first gangbang?" Kristy asked.

"Great Mistress!" she happily replied. "Your sissy pet can't wait to do it again!"

Kristy laughed, thinking, I definitely succeeded in turning her into a slut!

"You'll have plenty more, sissy. I promise."

Back at Kristy's house, in her basement bedroom, Vikki was laying on her back, bound to the bed. The Mistress couldn't deny her sissy from cumming for much longer, otherwise she'd start complaining. Maybe even start to resist her sissy training and feel the desire to recapture and reestablish her sense of masculinity.

That could not be allowed to happen.

Kristy would prefer to deny Vikki the pleasure of her penis and allow only the pleasure of other people's cocks. She just simply didn't have an excuse to punish her with more time in chastity. So, she removed the sissy's cage and enjoyed the sight of the three-inch member as it throbbed and leaked precum down its meager shaft.

Kristy dragged the finger of her latex-gloved hand in the precum and let Vikki suck it off. She then reached between her legs and pressed against the jeweled buttplug in her sissy pussy, causing the small organ to twitch and ooze more clear fluid. She made sure her sissy pet knew that this was a big reward for her good behavior, but afterwards, she'd be going right back into chastity for another week.

Lost in lust and the eagerness to cum, Vikki simply replied, "Your sissy understands, Mistress!"

Kristy smiled and pressed the button on her Magic Wand. It hummed at the lowest setting, and she pressed it against the tip of the sissy's penis until her organ was trapped between it and her pelvis. Vikki arched her back and ground her hips like a good slut, moaning in her practiced feminine voice. It still needed work, but it was getting there.

Her breathing went from deep to shallow, with the occasional gasp, and then Kristy took away the vibrator. Vikki whimpered but was ignored by her Mistress. Kristy then took a three-inch wide, flexible leather paddle and tapped it against the sissy's balls. Vikki yelped but continued enjoying the long-awaited attention to her male organs.

Slap!

Vikki struggled against her binds, unconsciously trying to protect her most sensitive region.

Slap!

"Mistress...!" she gasped.

"Mistress what, sissy?" Kristy asked, not waiting for a response.

Slap!

Vikki yelped and moaned, clearly enjoying herself.

Slap!

That last one was harsher, causing Vikki to yelp and whimper and bit down on her lower lip. Kristy set the paddle down and picked up the massager, turning it on and pressing it against the sissy's penis again. A long, drawn-out moan escaped from Vikki's lips as she pulled hard against the straps holding her down. A surge of pleasure suddenly rose up from her semi-abused orbs and she cried out.

Once the first spurt of sissy cummies came out, Kristy quickly pulled the Magic Wand off her penis and let her orgasm slowly fizzle out with a few half-hearted twitches, a few streams of sperm, and no real sexual satisfaction.

"Oh...Mistress...!" Vikki whined as she unconsciously bucked her hips.

Kristy wordlessly smiled as she watched the frustrated sissy lose her long-hoped, precious male orgasm. Her little penis soon began to deflate, throbbing in tune with her heartbeat, until it went completely limp.

Scooping her cum with her fingers, Kristy said, "Sissies clean up their mess, Vikki. Open up..."

Vikki eagerly parted her lips and stuck out her tongue, sucking her fluids from the gloved digits. She had cum but was still as horny as ever. Kristy fed her every drop of her cummies she could and then locked her back up.

Straddling Vikki's hips, Kristy asked, "What's the last half of rule number seven?"

Vikki recited it in her mind: Be pleasing at all times; no bad moods...

"Perfection of service and submission is the goal, Mistress." she said, finishing the recitation out loud.

"And how does your whining help with your 'perfection of service and submission'?" Kristy smiled inwardly, now having a justification to lock her up for longer than a week.

"Your sissy pet is sorry, Mistress. In the heat of the moment, she..." Vikki couldn't think of the words she was looking for.

"I understand, sissy, but I want this to be a learning experience for you." she paused. "Your body is a sex toy, and you will accept the way it is used. Or not used. Understand sissy?"

Vikki nodded, "Yes, Mistress. And your sissy will accept any punishment you see fit."

Kristy couldn't help but break out into a wide grin. Vikki was getting used to not having an orgasm that she was becoming stuck in a state of lust and submission that would be VERY useful in her future conditioning as a sissy cock slut.

Because the longer she is denied her male orgasms, the hornier she gets and the more sexual inhibitions she sheds without even realizing it.

"Good gurl, Vikki." Kristy said, then leaned over and gave her a sensual kiss on the lips.

12